Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? (18656 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by mcprince32(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I followed my friend to a deeper life church and the agbaya pastor sent me home because of my dressing saying it was too short. cheesy

Hope you are cured by now?
Get well soon pls.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by mcprince32(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fighter2029:
It was during one of the canonical visitation by our then bishop,I bought a digital camera then and wanted to take photos of our bishop, wasn't good at using the camera,the first time I went to take his picture, Bishop posed very well for me to take his picture,I was flashing him the camera without knowing that my fingers were covering the lens, Bishop waited till after church when he was going out with other clergy men and I went to take his picture again still covering my camera lens,Man gave me correction by giving me the biggest knock of my life on my head before the whole congregation, whatever desire that I had to become a photographer was killed that very moment being an introvert and having to find myself in such awkward situation with almost all the church members looking at me,even my bestie then laughed generational wickedness out of me.Odili Okeke, your correction was too harsh on innocent me.

You should be grateful he knocked stupidity off your life. Maybe that's what he's led to do..hence He did it to the best of his ability.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by Flez1280: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=SMARTMOTORS post=122691640]During offering, Everyone way dey my roll comot finish only me remain..shishi I no carry!.... I nearly win disappear![this experience can be so embarrassing ehn]
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by Zico777(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Wawelexy:
Came out as a first timer in one particular church that I seldomly go cos of freebies, never knew one usher would recognise me cos I thought I had attended the church long ago... The lady acted like a monitoring spirit, told me the colour of clothes I wore the last time I came, and that I also came with a friend, that she was the one who attended to us by writing down our names.... Omo I remain dumb....last last dem still give me fried rice and Miranda.. This was during school days.
πŸ˜‚
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by Queenterry: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2023
LMAO.quote author=DesChyko post=122691597]I was young then, say about 6 years or so.

It was during our Catechism class, a lot of children were seated in the hall, with a few adults standing around, managing us. I think I either zoned out or didn't hear clearly but I heard the teacher at the front say "Who can give us a poem?"

My hand shot up immediately and I was summoned up the aisle. I took the microphone and screamed "Pussy cat, pussy cat where have you been??" My God. The speed with which the teacher snatched the microphone from me and the heavy laughter that followed from all corners gave me that "I don jones" vibe.

He put one hand on my back to push me gently so I can start walking down and off the stage when he said "Not that type, God poem! God poem!!"

The walk to my seat long Gaan.. The eyes, the laughter, the pity on some faces.. My God πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ[/quote]
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by dayold: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fighter2029:
It was during one of the canonical visitation by our then bishop,I bought a digital camera then and wanted to take photos of our bishop, wasn't good at using the camera,the first time I went to take his picture, Bishop posed very well for me to take his picture,I was flashing him the camera without knowing that my fingers were covering the lens, Bishop waited till after church when he was going out with other clergy men and I went to take his picture again still covering my camera lens,Man gave me correction by giving me the biggest knock of my life on my head before the whole congregation, whatever desire that I had to become a photographer was killed that very moment being an introvert and having to find myself in such awkward situation with almost all the church members looking at me,even my bestie then laughed generational wickedness out of me.Odili Okeke, your correction was too harsh on innocent me.

This one na lie.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by aloma007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
deavicky:
how much are the item.

Well, I feel embarrassed to say it but I have no choice as I suffer the guilty conscience of owing the church.
Just #1,300 oo. Thanks
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by aloma007(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
TradingGod:

I see you rejoicing next crossover service smiley

Amen oo, I claim it with the Almighty Jesus' authority.

And I appeal for jobs from anyone blessed with spare job spots that can help sustain a family man...

I am an NCE holder but performs well in music production and broadcast. I can as well flourish in other positions such as poultry management, hotel management, social media handler, sound engineer, factory supervisor, and skills in organization management if opportuned and promises to be a loyal servants commited to trust.

Thanks all as I wait on God to be rescued

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by deavicky(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
aloma007:

Well, I feel embarrassed to say it but I have no choice as I suffer the guilty conscience of owing the church.
Just #1,300 oo. Thanks
send ur account let me send u the money so u can keep going to church
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by Newdawn30: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Christ embassy is the worse, go and ask. For avoidance of doubt a trial will convince you

Torpedo23:

grin
And I thought CAC pastors and evangelists were the meanest when it comes to fleecing church members of their hard earned money. . Since the 90s, you no pay peren, na shame be your own.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by aloma007(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2023
deavicky:
sent u little thing

Confirmed boss, thanks and God bless you and replenish your pocket. I promise I shall return to the church.
God raise you high sir

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by butpro(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2023
deavicky:
sent u little thing
God bless you so much.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Situation That Has Happened To You In Church? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Please don't laugh.... I remember so many years ago in church, it was a vigil. I was sleeping and the next thing I heard was "come out"....

I came out and everyone was laughing, it was then I knew that those that were asked to come out, were those who are pregnant, and those expecting the fruit of the womb... I was so embarrassed...

My seat became far from the pulpit, in my mind.. Fada lurd let the ground just swallow me. Kai.

Please share your experience
service was going on wen pastor send someone to wake me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.