Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44169 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You weren't raised well....

You are sounding so hurt...
I have said it earlier that u are a stacked illiterate....
You don't know what a bristle star is....
Its an animal without brain..And its wiser than U...
Humans are compared to animals when they have synonymous character....You brain is completely empty.
Big fool.... weren't you taught that most animals came from the same origin

This guy's is a trash....

Why are u so dumb like this

You were truly born and raised in a septic tank

I can see a lot of crying and resentment in your Write-up. Continue weeping cos there is no healing for you. I will frustrate your life till you give up.
Your tears are what is giving me joy right now.
You are like a fish 🐟 , I have set my bait for you and I already have you hooked down. You're at my Mercy. I will show you Shege here. Me n you don enta same trouser like this. Continue giving me overused wack abusive wordings, ah wan exhaust you well.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

I can see a lot of crying and resentment in your Write-up. Continue weeping cos there is no healing for you. I will frustrate your life till you give up.
Your tears are what is giving me joy right now.
You are like a fish 🐟 , I have set my bait for you and I already have you hooked down. You're at my Mercy. I will show you Shege here. Me n you don enta same trouser like this. Continue giving me overused wack abusive wordings, ah wan exhaust you well.

This boy is a secondary school kid....

Now I can fully see it in your write up.....

Omo you are so useless....

You can join my ICT training to be relevant to the society....
You are a waste to this generation.. FOOL!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This boy is a secondary school kid....

Now I can fully see it in your write up.....

Omo you are so useless....

You can join my ICT training to be relevant to the society....
You are a waste to this generation.. FOOL!!

Mr ICT Trainer, you are a Pathetic Dunce, have you finish training yourself to stop behaving like an Animal?? Peele you wey dey relevant to the society, Animality like you. You wey your Papa suppose Pour your Sperm for ground. Anofia!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mr ICT Trainer, you are a Pathetic Dunce, have you finish training yourself to stop behaving like an Animal?? Peele you wey dey relevant to the society, Animality like you. You wey your Papa suppose Pour your Sperm for ground. Anofia!!

Now you have suddenly brought your father into this....
We can now pick it up from there....
Pretty sure your father is as miserable as you are.
Useless son of a useless father.
You better hit me up so my boys will train U...
Because I won't even sit close to a disgusting thing like....smellos
Drop Ur aza if u are yet to eat this money

You are a millipede.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Now you have suddenly brought your father into this....
We can now pick it up from there....
Pretty sure your father is as miserable as you are.
Useless son of a useless father.
You better hit me up so my boys will train U...
Because I won't even sit close to a disgusting thing like....smellos
Drop Ur aza if u are yet to eat this money

You are a millipede.

I know my words really pain your soul. But am unapologetic. Like I said and will say again, Ur father should have just jejely masturbate you inside toilet instead of giving birth to an Unfortunate Animal. It's would have been better if your Father remain Childless than for him to give birth to a disgraceful dirty thing like you...Tueh.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

I know my words really pain your soul. But am unapologetic. Like I said and will say again, Ur father should have just jejely masturbate you inside toilet instead of giving birth to an Unfortunate Animal. It's would have been better if your Father remain Childless than for him to give birth to a disgraceful dirty thing like you...Tueh.

This fool is so hurt that he keeps reciprocating things I said about him....
You a shameless being...

You seem like a rapist.
Nobody will ever be proud to associate themselve with U....
Forget social media....If u see me, You will edit all the rubbish u typed ...

Am feeling so cool here because you have said absolutely nothing about me...

Know this today..

You are miserable
You are a waste ..
Get a life and live it well.
Biggest fool on nairaland....
So dirty!!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This fool is so hurt that he keeps reciprocating things I said about him....
You a shameless being...

You seem like a rapist.
Nobody will ever be proud to associate themselve with U....
Forget social media....If u see me, You will edit all the rubbish u typed ...

Am feeling so cool here because you have said absolutely nothing about me...

Know this today..

You are miserable
You are a waste ..
Get a life and live it well.
Biggest fool on nairaland....
So dirty!!!!

If am a Rapist then you are a Miserable Pathetic Pedophile. Which cool are you feeling, you wey dey hot soup like dis.

Ah don dey seriously Press your neck ba, for you to comment if I see you I will edit my words. Am your worst nightmare. You a born throwaway is no match for me. The more you show ur madness,the more i flog your empty head.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

If am a Rapist then you are a Miserable Pathetic Pedophile. Which cool are you feeling, you wey dey hot soup like dis.

Ah don dey seriously Press your neck ba, for you to comment if I see you I will edit my words. Am your worst nightmare. You a born throwaway is no match for me. The more you show ur madness,the more i flog your empty head.

Big FOOL....

Even if u are dirty and rapist...
Wouldn't u have thought that u are the fool being hurt here....

Have u forgotten that I quoted u first...
If u weren't hurt, Would u have responded...??

Your brain is too dry....

Origbe...

Who gave birth to this fool

Miserable rapist
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Big FOOL....

Even if u are dirty and rapist...
Wouldn't u have thought that u are the fool being hurt here....

Have u forgotten that I quoted u first...
If u weren't hurt, Would u have responded...??

Your brain is too dry....

Origbe...

Who gave birth to this fool

Miserable rapist

So in essence you're saying i shouldn't have responded to you, that I should have allow you to run Mad abi? Am a good person, I can't do that and allow you to wallow in your self induced Stupidness. I will continue to knock that your empty head. For as long as you want to be Stupid,I will be here to whip ur stupid blokos in Line.....Arindin Oponu
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

So in essence you're saying i shouldn't have responded to you, that I should have allow you to run Mad abi? Am a good person, I can't do that and allow you to wallow in your self induced Stupidness. I will continue to knock that your empty head. For as long as you want to be Stupid,I will be here to whip ur stupid blokos in Line.....Arindin Oponu

The most useless people in life are those who compare successful people while their life is in disarray....

In your next life, You will never drop comments without thinking.

Your write up shows how uneducated you are as a person....
You are a waste to this generation....
Nigeria will be a better place if your type can be flushed out.
Your life is dirty.You brain is dead. You can't even think.
Feel free to cry out your frustration here while I keep laughing at u.
Pretty sure u've never made any right decision in Ur life before.

Oya console Urself again with empty write up....
Big FOOL.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The most useless people in life are those who compare successful people while their life is in disarray....

In your next life, You will never drop comments without thinking.

Your write up shows how uneducated you are as a person....
You are a waste to this generation....
Nigeria will be a better place if your type can be flushed out.
Your life is dirty.You brain is dead. You can't even think.
Feel free to cry out your frustration here while I keep laughing at u.
Pretty sure u've never made any right decision in Ur life before.

Oya console Urself again with empty write up....
Big FOOL.

If me am writing empty write-up, what should we call ur own Mumu Pikin? I will keep fucking you up and keep consoling myself that am doing humanity a huge favor by putting an animal like you where you belong.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Acekidc4:

If me am writing empty write-up, what should we call ur own Mumu Pikin? I will keep fucking you up and keep consoling myself that am doing humanity a huge favor by putting an animal like you where you belong.

You are shameless....
Keep disgracing yourself with your stupid write up..

Pretty sure you've learnt a lot from me.
I will keep schooling u until u become wise...
Your head is just too blank.
Your foolishness is just too much....Dumb thing born in a septic tank...
Go have Ur bath. Bush cat
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are shameless....
Keep disgracing yourself with your stupid write up..

Pretty sure you've learnt a lot from me.
I will keep schooling u until u become wise...
Your head is just too blank.
Your foolishness is just too much....Dumb thing born in a septic tank...
Go have Ur bath. Bush cat

From your Ranting Write up I can see you re an inexperience Online Trolls. Fool, bush cat, dumb thing, come let me teach you ICT, come let me school you, you are in septic tank.....etc....bla.bla.bla ish you have been repeating upandan like an imbec.ile goes to show how you are trying to grasp for Breath with the Heavy Knocking ah dey hammer your Okirika Head. Na me go break that your Skull with the same Write up you are trying to beg me to stop Dishing out.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

From your Ranting Write up I can see you re an inexperience Online Trolls. Fool, bush cat, dumb thing, come let me teach you ICT, come let me school you, you are in septic tank.....etc....bla.bla.bla ish you have been repeating upandan like an imbec.ile goes to show how you are trying to grasp for Breath with the Heavy Knocking ah dey hammer your Okirika Head. Na me go break that your Skull with the same Write up you are trying to beg me to stop Dishing out.

You brain is like that of child who thinks a moon moves along wherever he or she goes...
U wanna rant
U gonna rant till the end of the year.
U don't seem to know me.
The figment of Ur imagination on basis of how u think is the reason why u failed many exams in school...
You are a rapist, A miserable being and the most foolish being on nairaland...
I feel for anyone associated with Ur personality.
Pretty sure you are useless to them all.
Basically you haven't even said anything reasonable here.
You are like market women who uses cheap words to banter each other...Ohhh u grew up in the market huh...?

Omo u can't have sense again o...
Have tried for U...
I won't stop helping U.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You brain is like that of child who thinks a moon moves along wherever he or she goes...
U wanna rant
U gonna rant till the end of the year.
U don't seem to know me.
The figment of Ur imagination on basis of how u think is the reason why u failed many exams in school...
You are a rapist, A miserable being and the most foolish being on nairaland...
I feel for anyone associated with Ur personality.
Pretty sure you are useless to them all.
Basically you haven't even said anything reasonable here.
You are like market women who uses cheap words to banter each other...Ohhh u grew up in the market huh...?

Omo u can't have sense again o...
Have tried for U...
I won't stop helping U.

Na on top my head you dey write this Long epistle, chai, story of your Life. You're already sounding helpless in your wordings. Good to know that am Squishing Life out of you....Okan ee oni bale!! I will so fustrate you, you will decide to Just end it all and jump inside Dry Well.......Your yeye dey stink.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na on top my head you dey write this Long epistle, chai, story of your Life. You're already sounding helpless in your wordings. Good to know that am Squishing Life out of you....Okan ee oni bale!! I will so fustrate you, you will decide to Just end it all and jump inside Dry Well.......Your yeye dey stink.

I laugh in Spanish at this animal who thinks he can console himself with anything...

Laughing at U is now a norm...

By the time am done with U, You won't come here to type rubbish again...
I doubt if u will have sense for the rest of ur life.
Foolishness is in Ur DNA...
Go clean Ur dirty ass....
Ur a trash. You should be bundled in waste bins...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I laugh in Spanish at this animal who thinks he can console himself with anything...

Laughing at U is now a norm...

By the time am done with U, You won't come here to type rubbish again...
I doubt if u will have sense for the rest of ur life.
Foolishness is in Ur DNA...
Go clean Ur dirty ass....
Ur a trash. You should be bundled in waste bins...

Keep foaming in the Mouth shey you hear. By the Time you're Done with your Father not me!! You're laughing at me abi you are Crying for your helpless self. Your Madness is top notch, I feel like crying for you........May thunder fire that your dirty blokos. If am to be bundle in waste bin, I think it just wise to throw you inside a pit latrine cos you re full of shit.......Akidanidani omugòr
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Acekidc4:

Keep foaming in the Mouth shey you hear. By the Time you're Done with your Father not me!! You're laughing at me abi you are Crying for your helpless self. Your Madness is top notch, I feel like crying for you........May thunder fire that your dirty blokos. If am to be bundle in waste bin, I think it just wise to throw you inside a pit latrine cos you re full of shit.......Akidanidani omugòr

After including fathers in insults. You have now resulted to thunder....what a disgrace!!!!

Omo its obvious that have made your life a hell....
Haven't u realised that you are shameless and miserable .
This animal has even resulted to using his tribe in Insults. Omo your brain has decayed completely...
You are so disgusting, Your life is so miserable.
You are meant to be in the zoo....

Read your rants and compare yourself to a 2 years old kid. This guy is a complete stacked illiterate...
I just hope this frustration will not give u heart attack....You deserve a Grammy for being the most foolish person in this world....
Omo you are extremely foolish o....
Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

After including fathers in insults. You have now resulted to thunder....what a disgrace!!!!

Omo its obvious that have made your life a hell....
Haven't u realised that you are shameless and miserable .
This animal has even resulted to using his tribe in Insults. Omo your brain has decayed completely...
You are so disgusting, Your life is so miserable.
You are meant to be in the zoo....

Read your rants and compare yourself to a 2 years old kid. This guy is a complete stacked illiterate...
I just hope this frustration will not give u heart attack....You deserve a Grammy for being the most foolish person in this world....
Omo you are extremely foolish o....
Big FOOL

You have made my life hell and you re here convulsing long long epistle on top person wey you don make life an hell for, thank God the whole Nairaland is watching your Madness unfolding on a full scale. Yes I truly deserve a Grammy for a job well done for discarding a Worn out tissue paper like you, I guess your father knows what a tissue is use for? What you truly deserve is a brain cos you have none, na only Akamu full that head of your........Stupid He-goat
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Acekidc4:

You have made my life hell and you re here convulsing long long epistle on top person wey you don make life an hell for, thank God the whole Nairaland is watching your Madness unfolding on a full scale. Yes I truly deserve a Grammy for a job well done for discarding a Worn out tissue paper like you, I guess your father knows what a tissue is use for? What you truly deserve is a brain cos you have none, na only Akamu full that head of your........Stupid He-goat

See who is talking about brain...I laugh in spanish
You can't even match the last kid in my family....
Why am i even comparing a slowpoke to a member of my family....
You dare not mention brain in this conversation because you do not match an inch...
This animal does not know who he is even talking to....
Pretty sure you've been away all day begging for food in different parties with Ur disgusting life....
You are disgrace....
Pretty sure most people around u would have said everything have said about u before..
Ur life is a sham...
You are a miserable being who knows nothing...
You are empty that I could barely pick anything reasonable from what u've said...
I knew u wept all night....
Do not feel that i used all those words to get back at U... That's exactly who u are... My instinct has never failed me....
You are shameless....pls add foolishness to Ur name!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

See who is talking about brain...I laugh in spanish
You can't even match the last kid in my family....
Why am i even comparing a slowpoke to a member of my family....
You dare not mention brain in this conversation because you do not match an inch...
This animal does not know who he is even talking to....
Pretty sure you've been away all day begging for food in different parties with Ur disgusting life....
You are disgrace....
Pretty sure most people around u would have said everything have said about u before..
Ur life is a sham...
You are a miserable being who knows nothing...
You are empty that I could barely pick anything reasonable from what u've said...
I knew u wept all night....
Do not feel that i used all those words to get back at U... That's exactly who u are... My instinct has never failed me....
You are shameless....pls add foolishness to Ur name!!!

Why are you Crying? All I see in your Write-up is tears upon tears. Why you you feel the need to write long long Lamentations to prove to me that you're game? Your dog 🐕 🐕 is no match for my Lion 🦁. I will continue to make you write long long story so as to showcase your Miserable Pathetic Life..........Feed Me More, I want More of your Tears..........Mumu wey ah dey press him Mumu button dey fall yakata
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why are you Crying? All I see in your Write-up is tears upon tears. Why you you feel the need to write long long Lamentations to prove to me that you're game? Your dog 🐕 🐕 is no match for my Lion 🦁. I will continue to make you write long long story so as to showcase your Miserable Pathetic Life..........Feed Me More, I want More of your Tears..........Mumu wey ah dey press him Mumu button dey fall yakata

This one is consoling himself with words..kikikikikiki
In your next life, U won't even come on this forum to spill trash again...hahahahahahaha
You always sound like one of those bleeding heart liberals with bipolar disorder...
You are so retarded....
Omo your level of illiteracy is top notch....
I so much enjoy the fun am using the worthless being to catch....
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This one is consoling himself with words..kikikikikiki
In your next life, U won't even come on this forum to spill trash again...hahahahahahaha
You always sound like one of those bleeding heart liberals with bipolar disorder...
You are so retarded....
Omo your level of illiteracy is top notch....
I so much enjoy the fun am using the worthless being to catch....

Why is it that anything wey i fire you with, you go repackage give me back, why are you so worthless and fake like dis with no originality?? My own level of illiteracy is top notch and you a very wise educated boy is stooping so low to banter with illiteracy?? Can you tell me what dat makes you? Madness really runs in your Gene. Your claim of being Wise and Educated dey shame me.
You're a Big Shame and Disgrace to Educated People Worldwide...........Who dash you Education??Who Dash Monkey 🐒 Banana........ Msheeww
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why is it that anything wey i fire you with, you go repackage give me back, why are you so worthless and fake like dis with no originality?? My own level of illiteracy is top notch and you a very wise educated boy is stooping so low to banter with illiteracy?? Can you tell me what dat makes you? Madness really runs in your Gene. Your claim of being Wise and Educated dey shame me.
You're a Big Shame and Disgrace to Educated People Worldwide...........Who dash you Education??Who Dash Monkey 🐒 Banana........ Msheeww

This frustrated being keeps using my lines to embarrass himself the more.....

Don't you have shame at all...
I really feel for U....
The earlier you realise that u are foolish, The better for U...
Foolish people barely see anything wrong about them.
They assume others are bad .
And that's why you've confidently been disgracing yourself on this forum...
I will make u have sense....
You are not different from those illiterates who throw insults like; You dey mad, You dey craze!!!
That's the kind of person have assumed you to be...
You are so useless and Senseless.
You need to visit the rehab.
You deserve Grammy award for the most dumb thing the world would ever have.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This frustrated being keeps using my lines to embarrass himself the more.....

Don't you have shame at all...
I really feel for U....
The earlier you realise that u are foolish, The better for U...
Foolish people barely see anything wrong about them.
They assume others are bad .
And that's why you've confidently been disgracing yourself on this forum...
I will make u have sense....
You are not different from those illiterates who throw insults like; You dey mad, You dey craze!!!
That's the kind of person have assumed you to be...
You are so useless and Senseless.
You need to visit the rehab.
You deserve Grammy award for the most dumb thing the world would ever have.

😆😆😆😆😆🤣😂🤣😂 As e dey Pain you, naso e dey sweet me for body. This the second time you're saying i deserve Grammy, of cos I suppose Win Grammy for putting an Unfortunate Animal like you where you belong Wich is a Very Tight Cage.
I agree am supposed to go for Rehab, but do you know You should be Remanded in a Psychiatric Home. Your Madness is getting out of Hand.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2023
Acekidc4:

😆😆😆😆😆🤣😂🤣😂 As e dey Pain you, naso e dey sweet me for body. This the second time you're saying i deserve Grammy, of cos I suppose Win Grammy for putting an Unfortunate Animal like you where you belong Wich is a Very Tight Cage.
I agree am supposed to go for Rehab, but do you know You should be Remanded in a Psychiatric Home. Your Madness is getting out of Hand.

The emptiness in u is overwhelming...
Your dirty ass has been roasted...
In Ur next life, You will never spill trash on forums again...
Am really enjoying the way am using this wasted sperm to catch fun...
You are still yet to say anything meaningful here...
All u have been doing is to console yourself.
Pretending to be laughing while u have cried out your life....
Your foolishness no dey tire U?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The emptiness in u is overwhelming...
Your dirty ass has been roasted...
In Ur next life, You will never spill trash on forums again...
Am really enjoying the way am using this wasted sperm to catch fun...
You are still yet to say anything meaningful here...
All u have been doing is to console yourself.
Pretending to be laughing while u have cried out your life....
Your foolishness no dey tire U?

Now you have upgraded into full scale Madness....... Congratulations.........Wetin happen, it took you like 48 hours to Reply me your usual Crying and Wailing. You were out of Abusive Weapons to use abi, so you went and horn your Watery Skills abi? Still you no Hit at all.......... Keep Weeping ok and i will continue to point it out to you till the time you choose to get Sense. I expect your Usual Weeping Reply...........Ode, your Mumu button dey my hand, ah go press you any how I want till you yourself realize your Stupidity and, for your future sake, Stop being Stupid.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 4:51am On May 03, 2023
Acekidc4:

Now you have upgraded into full scale Madness....... Congratulations.........Wetin happen, it took you like 48 hours to Reply me your usual Crying and Wailing. You were out of Abusive Weapons to use abi, so you went and horn your Watery Skills abi? Still you no Hit at all.......... Keep Weeping ok and i will continue to point it out to you till the time you choose to get Sense. I expect your Usual Weeping Reply...........Ode, your Mumu button dey my hand, ah go press you any how I want till you yourself realize your Stupidity and, for your future sake, Stop being Stupid.

The problem with u is that you don't know you are actually the foolish person here....
I have noticed your foolishness from that comparison you did among two successful people while your life is still in disarray. I quoted u to help your life. Instead of you to say Thanks alot sir!!!.... You resulted to crying. You have even gone to the extent of giving everyone here a full confirmation that you are a retarded fool that is fully demented....
You seem to have brain issue....
Because anyone with sense will easily identify his foolishness and pick correction....Why are u so dumb like this
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

The problem with u is that you don't know you are actually the foolish person here....
I have noticed your foolishness from that comparison you did among two successful people while your life is still in disarray. I quoted u to help your life. Instead of you to say Thanks alot sir!!!.... You resulted to crying. You have even gone to the extent of giving everyone here a full confirmation that you are a retarded fool that is fully demented....
You seem to have brain issue....
Because anyone with sense will easily identify his foolishness and pick correction....Why are u so dumb like this

You quoted me to help my Life? Have you help yourself out of the Misery you are currently in? Have you help yourself out of Stupidity and Madness you embody? Have you help yourself in Acquiring Sense, they say Sense is Very Cheap but you still can't Afford it.... WHY?? Have you help yourself from your Current Depression......Have you help your Dead self from the Valley of Death??
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 12:22am On May 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

You quoted me to help my Life? Have you help yourself out of the Misery you are currently in? Have you help yourself out of Stupidity and Madness you embody? Have you help yourself in Acquiring Sense, they say Sense is Very Cheap but you still can't Afford it.... WHY?? Have you help yourself from your Current Depression......Have you help your Dead self from the Valley of Death??

You are the most shameless person ever...
Imagine the embarrassment u caused Ur soul...
Imagine the disgraceful things people said to U...
See who is talking about depression
You don't even know the meaning of words and you are using them...
You are actually the one in that state.
After all the rubbish u poured out from that empty big skul and all the lashing u received from many nairalanders....?
Omo u are very very daft o....
One person even asked if u are in a relationship??
I almost said something similar yesterday...
Useless boy....Go and fix your miserable life...Your life is in disarray...
U don't have shame at allllll.
Very mumu thing!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You are the most shameless person ever...
Imagine the embarrassment u caused Ur soul...
Imagine the disgraceful things people said to U...
See who is talking about depression
You don't even know the meaning of words and you are using them...
You are actually the one in that state.
After all the rubbish u poured out from that empty big skul and all the lashing u received from many nairalanders....?
Omo u are very very daft o....
One person even asked if u are in a relationship??
I almost said something similar yesterday...
Useless boy....Go and fix your miserable life...Your life is in disarray...
U don't have shame at allllll.
Very mumu thing!!!

You keep writing me Long Long Weeping Story........You keeping Writing the Same thing, Just for the Fun of it, i will keep Replying you so you can keep crying back to me..........I Love your Tears, they're Delicious............Shebi you see my Reply to you, very short n Precise but you, no........ You're so Fustrated and Depressed to the extent that you feel the need to be Stupid..... Continue am here for you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2023
Acekidc4:

You keep writing me Long Long Weeping Story........You keeping Writing the Same thing, Just for the Fun of it, i will keep Replying you so you can keep crying back to me..........I Love your Tears, they're Delicious............Shebi you see my Reply to you, very short n Precise but you, no........ You're so Fustrated and Depressed to the extent that you feel the need to be Stupid..... Continue am here for you.

Your mumu never dooooooo?

You are already know on NL as a fool...
You are so fucking cheap....
I don laugh this mumu tire...
Biggest fool ever........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Wizkid's Son, Zion, Wants To Sip From His Alcoholic Wine (Video) / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.