Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana (44150 Views)

Manchester United Welcomes Davido With Customized Jersey - Pictures / Lagos Corper Welcomes Davido To The Nysc Family and assures him of osun / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by CodeTemplar: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

Davido is slowly getting back and better

His last album sounds mature, telling his own story with good beats and lyrics

On an economic level, his show in bostwana would generate atleast $1.5million USD to $2million if regular tickets sells for $20 in an arena or open stadium, with streaming platforms paying and major partners like Pepsi paying huge fees

Davido is a foreign exchange earner for Nigeria like crude oil

Lol..
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Skyehigher1: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Obo badest . Gege shepe
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:
Aha Baddest ge ge........Davido is Bigger than Wizkid 1 million times.

Burna Boy is still a small boy in the scheme of things.

Make una no vex in Advance, na just my Opinion.

Who are u better than

Dry brain comparing successful people to each other....

U better think on how you can be compared to people.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by thanks12: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Tomorrow that wailers will say Davido is Botswana
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Who are u better than

Dry brain comparing successful people to each other....

U better think on how you can be compared to people.

Who collect your Grass this morning? Why re you crying more than the bereaved this Morning......Goat 🐐🐐 Like you dey abuse me, Msheeww, i shake head for you. You better find a cure to your sickness b4 you kill urself. EWU 🐐🐐 Like you. Abeg get lost.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by giftedshantel(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Botswana is the most peaceful African country
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by slimfit1(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Good for Davido fantastic I am not hating, but is this not supposed to be running a country?
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Horus(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xDCZBnULM

Davido treated like a KING as PRESIDENT of Botswana Throw welcome party for Davido
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by akposking(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
dipopooo:
Davido bigger than all igbo musicians
Say NO to tribalism. We are human before any other thing in this world.

By nature humanity is love.

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Jostoman: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
KidKonnekt:
This president looks like a waiter grin
yes, waiting for starboy Davido because he loves him.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Jostoman: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
My own star boy
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by proprince(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Our celebrities making us proud around the globe while our politicians keep bringing disgrace and shame locally and internationally.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by chykekelly(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fan fair or fanfare? Oda.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Emetex22(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
KidKonnekt:
This president looks like a waiter grin
Better a waiter than a drug baron
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

Who collect your Grass this morning? Why re you crying more than the bereaved this Morning......Goat 🐐🐐 Like you dey abuse me, Msheeww, i shake head for you. You better find a cure to your sickness b4 you kill urself. EWU 🐐🐐 Like you. Abeg get lost.

You've just confirmed my notion that you are stack illiterate.....

Imagine the words; Goat, ewu, grass....
Put those words together and read meaning only if u understand English....
You are the most foolish thing on nairaland.

Were you born in a septic tank?

1 Like

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You've just confirmed my notion that you are stack illiterate.....

Imagine the words; Goat, ewu, grass....
Put those words together and read meaning only if u understand English....
You are the most foolish thing on nairaland.

Were you born in a septic tank?

Who collect your brain from you Mr English Teacher? There are no things on Nairaland ok Professor. How can you born someone in a septic tank?? Shey you don't have sense ni You just jam pack impossible words together in your futile effort to sound abusive. True True they have replaced ur brain with Mucus.

You better go and check what is doing you b4 it's too late. Nkieta 🐕 Like you
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Toks2008(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mmaduise:
Nice one.
As our politicians no dey do us we'll make we tek our music industry and our artists dey hold body.

But seriously, those who voted for Tinubu shall never see better thing for their lives. Ndi ara

Tinubu did not win. He stole the mandate.

No need cursing cos majority voted fr Obi
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Teeklef(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
pikechukwu6:
Ordinary African country and afonja celebrate like he won world cup cheesy cheesy
That world cup you mentioned, he represented your country there.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

Who collect your brain from you Mr English Teacher? There are no things on Nairaland ok Professor. How can you born someone in a septic tank?? Shey you don't have sense ni You just jam pack impossible words together in your futile effort to sound abusive. True True they have replaced ur brain with Mucus.

You better go and check what is doing you b4 it's too late. Nkieta 🐕 Like you

Its obvious that your brain is empty....

You were born in septic tank....
All I can feel is dirtiness in U....
Imagine your write up

U don't seem to know whom you have mentioned....

Omo you are a big fool....
Don't weep bush cat.

You can
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Its obvious that your brain is empty....

You were born in septic tank....
All I can feel is dirtiness in U....
Imagine your write up

U don't seem to know whom you have mentioned....

Omo you are a big fool....
Don't weep bush cat.

You can

You are just forcing yourself to sound Abusive, why are you forcing yourself to ramp up abusive words wey no even hot at all. You can do better than this Bush Baby. Serve me better abusive words not those words wey too Dull like You. I will continue to make you Cry.

Continue to display your Stupidity for me and I will continue to whip ur sorry ass in Line. You're my goat 🐐🐐, my hand ✋ dey ur blokos like dis ready to pull it out. I get ur time well.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

You are just forcing yourself to sound Abusive, why are you forcing yourself to ramp up abusive words wey no even hot at all. You can do better than this Bush Baby. Serve me better abusive words not those words wey too Dull like You. I will continue to make you Cry.

Continue to display your Stupidity for me and I will continue to whip ur sorry ass in Line. You're my goat 🐐🐐, my hand ✋ dey ur blokos like dis ready to pull it out. I get ur time well.

All I can see is a bush cat trying to console himself....

You are so daft that u couldn't comprehend my first write up.

I wouldn't have insulted u if u didn't proved my notion about u right....

Pretty sure countless person have called u fool on basis...
I know your types and I will keep quoting u until I reset your brain...
Like u didn't know you are a fool right??
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

All I can see is a bush cat trying to console himself....

You are so daft that u couldn't comprehend my first write up.

I wouldn't have insulted u if u didn't proved my notion about u right....

Pretty sure countless person have called u fool on basis...
I know your types and I will keep quoting u until I reset your brain...
Like u didn't know you are a fool right??

How does someone like you who has Mucus in their Head as brain reset a well functioning brain. Shebi you can now see that you are a certified monkey 🐒 who is deprived of is daily banana, you're what hausa call *Otondo* don't ask me the meaning oh!!

You better reset your Stupidity first b4 you think of helping anoda person.
You're not even good at all in Abusive Banters, you're just rambling same words like a fresh Lunatic. You can do better Son!!!
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

How does someone like you who has Mucus in their Head as brain reset a well functioning brain. Shebi you can now see that you are a certified monkey 🐒 who is deprived of is daily banana, you're what hausa call *Otondo* don't ask me the meaning oh!!

You better reset your Stupidity first b4 you think of helping anoda person.
You're not even good at all in Abusive Banters, you're just rambling same words like a fresh Lunatic. You can do better Son!!!

You took out time to type epistle on a person who is laughing at ur foolishness.

Your foolishness is beyond this planet...
U seem like a useless being.
Please summarise Ur foolish write up...
Am only reading the first line....Lmao

Pretty sure u failed alot of exams in school...
You can hardly comprehend things. Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You took out time to type epistle on a person who is laughing at ur foolishness.

Your foolishness is beyond this planet...
U seem like a useless being.
Please summarise Ur foolish write up...
Am only reading the first line....Lmao

Pretty sure u failed alot of exams in school...
You can hardly comprehend things. Big FOOL

The only abusive words you have been chewing upandan since is fool, fool, fool.
Dem use Foolishness do you? Be creative with your abuse na, Why are you stressing your Father like dis?
But I think I know why you sound Wack.

Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

The only abusive words you have been chewing upandan since is fool, fool, fool.
Dem use Foolishness do you? Be creative with your abuse na, Why are you stressing your Father like dis?
But I think I know why you sound Wack.

I should call u what u are not?? No na

There is nothing like being creative with Insults...
Its absolutely wrong to call people what they are not....
You a big FOOL...
Foolishness thrives in Ur blood...
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I should call u what u are not?? No na

There is nothing like being creative with Insults...
Its absolutely wrong to call people what they are not....
You a big FOOL...
Foolishness thrives in Ur blood...

I give up on you Son!!fool fool fool fool fool everywhere in all your Write-up. Bantering with you no even sweet me again. You're a Boring Bush Rat 🐀 🐀. C'mon get out of here. You're no fun.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

I give up on you Son!!fool fool fool fool fool everywhere in all your Write-up. Bantering with you no even sweet me again. You're a Boring Bush Rat 🐀 🐀. C'mon get out of here. You're no fun.

You should have stayed.....

Big FOOL
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

You should have stayed.....

Big FOOL

Na Didirin you be, where you think say I dey go? I ask you to step up your game, you are here wishing I left. Mumu I dey here with you.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na Didirin you be, where you think say I dey go? I ask you to step up your game, you are here wishing I left. Mumu I dey here with you.

U are so dumb....
I wonder how u were raised....
Please stay until u are well taught on how to think..

You are so irrational...
Even bristle stars without brain are better than U ..king of FOOLS
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Acekidc4(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U are so dumb....
I wonder how u were raised....
Please stay until u are well taught on how to think..

You are so irrational...
Even bristle stars without brain are better than U ..king of FOOLS

Oponu ni bobo yi, I was raised well, but can't say same for you. Your type can't teach me anything. What can an Animal like you teach a human being?
Mr Rational, fools don't have King. How can you use bristle stars without brain wordings in the context of a human being comparation Are you an Idiot niSee mugu wey wan teach me... Msheeww.....Na me and you for this Forum.
Re: Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oponu ni bobo yi, I was raised well, but can't say same for you. Your type can't teach me anything. What can an Animal like you teach a human being?
Mr Rational, fools don't have King. How can you use bristle stars without brain wordings in the context of a human being comparation Are you an Idiot niSee mugu wey wan teach me... Msheeww.....Na me and you for this Forum.

You weren't raised well....

You are sounding so hurt...
I have said it earlier that u are a stacked illiterate....
You don't know what a bristle star is....
Its an animal without brain..And its wiser than U...
Humans are compared to animals when they have synonymous character....You brain is completely empty.
Big fool.... weren't you taught that most animals came from the same origin

This guy's is a trash....

Why are u so dumb like this

You were truly born and raised in a septic tank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo) / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / 'Gold And Melanin' - Simi Wows In Beautiful Golden Dramatic Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.