Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son (36465 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by IrawoKross: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You're entitle to your opinion enjoy it
Good. So don't dabble into what you know nothing about.
Have a nice day
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You're entitle to your opinion enjoy it
Thanks for your maturity, please ignore him.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by IrawoKross: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thanks for your maturity, please ignore him.
Get ready for more.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But the boy is his son and family and friends think the decision is too harsh. Can you take such decision?

i dont think it is that harsh...i would have probably taken the exact same decision... and explain fully to my son why i took such decision.

- aka due to his mothers evil actions, my daughters were deprived of the presence of their mother in their lives and/or in our family
- aka due to his mother evil actions, my ex wife was deprived of raising her own daughters
- aka due to his mothers evil action, my ex wife and her family were locked up.

just because he is the only boy of the family, does NOT make it any different regarding what happened in the past.

8 Likes

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i dont think it is that harsh...i would have probably taken the exact same decision... and explain fully to my son why i took such decision.

- aka due to his mothers evil actions, my daughters were deprived of the presence of their mother in their lives and/or in our family
- aka due to his mother evil actions, my ex wife was deprived of raising her own daughters
- aka due to his mothers evil action, my ex wife and her family were locked up.
Some decision has a long term effect and this will definitely affect the son. He never asked his mother to be evil, it was the dad who didn't stay true to his first marriage so why is this young man at the receiving end of his father's mistake?
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Some decision has a long term effect and this will definitely affect the son. He never asked his mother to be evil, it was the dad who didn't stay true to his first marriage so why is this young man at the receiving end of his father's mistake?

how can a father stay true to a marriage when he has an evil of a 2nd wife who fabricated stories that ultimately ended his 1st marriage?
yeah, some part of the blame falls on the fathers head and therefore it needs reparation too.... but you cant dismiss ALL the evils this mother has done (evil that was a direct prejudice to this man's daughters for years).

furthermore, a father (with a sound mind) has all the right to decide how he wants to share is wealth.... thats his decision and it should be final.
how dare a child will come and question his father's decision? so long as you were FED/CLOTHED/HOUSED/EDUCATED til adulthood then your father's job is done. now go live "your" own life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I swear, but I'm feeling for the son. He's not even making any trouble about his father's decisions. He's a calm gentle man

That's life.

Just how the daughters are reaping the effects of their mother's behaviour, the son is reaping the consequences of his.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
bukatyne:

That's life.

Just how the daughters are reaping the effects of their mother's behaviour, the son is reaping the consequences of his.
It shall be a long thing because that woman won't back down and she's going to have upper hands before the kinsmen. Though the man has vowed never to go back on his decision.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by bukatyne(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The third wife used it against the second wife in one of their altercations and she did her own findings and found out to be true. The daughters have already taken charge of some of the properties,so it's not hidden

The man obviously did not learn anything.

How did the 3rd wife find out?

Anyways since the 3rd wife’s mouth booro, just re-will her own portion to the 2nd wife for peace to reign.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by padi94(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Did any of you that want to handle this case buy any property for this man??

I will say you all mind your business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
bukatyne:

The man obviously did not learn anything.

How did the 3rd wife find out?

Anyways since the 3rd wife’s mouth booro, just re-will her own portion to the 2nd wife for peace to reign.
Not entirely the third's wife's fault, the second woman has made life miserable for her and just want to pepper her small too.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nice2023(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Polygamy is very sweet especially when u are switching your penis from one woman to another but the end of it comes headache,issues,hopelessness,jujuism or voodoo,restlessness,depression and agonising death.

The man has made his decision abd there is no court in this world that can give that woman a favourable judgement,because the children are not minor,therefore her running to court is of no use.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nice2023:
Polygamy is very sweet especially when u are switching your penis from one woman to another but the end of it comes headache,issues,hopelessness,jujuism or voodoo,restlessness,depression and agonising death.

The man has made his decision abd there is no court in this world that can give that woman a favourable judgement,because the children are not minor,therefore her running to court is of no use.
But it's not fair to the son, he didn't ask his mother to be evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Dad's friend and his family are in a mess now as the second wife (now ex) sued him over willing more than 90% of his properties and other valuable possessions to his first and second daughter.

It started long ago when he got married to his first wife(now ex) who had two daughters for him, they were childhood lovers and they lived perfectly.

However trouble started when he got a job in portharcourt and he met this other woman who came for IT , he discovered this woman is from our home town and he got more attracted and decided to keep her as a mistress, but the woman wanted more.

So, the affairs started over there and she was practically living with him while the wife stayed back home. Soon information started reaching his wife about this other woman but the wife always discard such information saying her husband isn't such type of person.

When the same information keeps reaching her, she decided to pay him an impromptu visit and boom she met this other woman there already acting as a wife, she confronted the husband and he told her he intends marrying her as his wife, she got angry and left back to base(home town).

When this other woman came home, she informed this man that she was beaten up by his wife's mother and siblings when she was passing by their house ( it was all lies) and the husband came home and arrested his wife (her 1yr old baby was in the cell with her as well), her mother and all her siblings and further went ahead to marry the other woman.

It was so messy that divorce was the only option they had left, he also forcefully took her two daughters from her and they were now under the care of the new wife. That was how the other woman became his wife and had three children for him( a boy and two girls).

After several years, the children are all grown, he gave them the best training and he endured so much bad behavior from this second wife to save face not until he caught her with charms inside a sack of garri that was sent to her by her mother and that was the last action that led to their separation. He married another woman making it the third one.

The third woman came and couldn't conceive because the second woman made a vow that as long as she remained married to her husband, she'll never bear children. Till today the third woman never had any child but she remained in her marriage childless.

Now, this man has come of age and decided to have a will on all his properties and other possessions. Surprisingly he willed over 90% of his properties and all other possessions to his first two daughters from his first wife leaving his only son from the second wife with only a landed property.

The second wife got hint of this and vow to deal with him by all means. She has sued him to court and involved his kinsmen but this man insists that that's the only compensation he can give to the first wife who never offended him in any way and maintained that he's not going back on his decision.

As at now family and friends are on his neck to have a change of decision considering the fact that his only son is very responsible and does not portray any form of threat or irresponsibility but he's obviously not listening and maintained that nothing can make him change his decision.

Please is he right with such drastic decision?

Is there sense in willing almost all you posses to a female child who will take such inheritance to another family?

How best will you handle such type of situation?

May God bless the man.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by fabolouz1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
His choice .
There is no place in the rule book that says otherwise.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
obembet:

May God bless the man.
Really? Why are most of you not sympathetic with the innocent son? It was all his father's mistake and not him. Why should he share in the punishment
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by 2iivagb: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
Earn O'clock!!

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Lionelbhass(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2023
The son might be a ripper

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by EmmyDJourno: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
This man is a nuisance problem somebody🤣
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by jubrilELsudan: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
E DEY OBVIOUS SEY HE DEY FVCK HIM DAUGHTERS

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by SalamRushdie: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Your dad's friend or you?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Henix(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
When did they start disclosing will while still alive? The story sounds more like a fiction

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Jerryherd: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Another story from Poverty capital of the world

Why can't the Only Son work to have his own property, or his mother can't work, what of the two daughters are they all disable and need the man's property for survival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by DevilSignature: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Dad's friend and his family are in a mess now as the second wife (now ex) sued him over willing more than 90% of his properties and other valuable possessions to his first and second daughter.

It started long ago when he got married to his first wife(now ex) who had two daughters for him, they were childhood lovers and they lived perfectly.

However trouble started when he got a job in portharcourt and he met this other woman who came for IT , he discovered this woman is from our home town and he got more attracted and decided to keep her as a mistress, but the woman wanted more.

So, the affairs started over there and she was practically living with him while the wife stayed back home. Soon information started reaching his wife about this other woman but the wife always discard such information saying her husband isn't such type of person.

When the same information keeps reaching her, she decided to pay him an impromptu visit and boom she met this other woman there already acting as a wife, she confronted the husband and he told her he intends marrying her as his wife, she got angry and left back to base(home town).

When this other woman came home, she informed this man that she was beaten up by his wife's mother and siblings when she was passing by their house ( it was all lies) and the husband came home and arrested his wife (her 1yr old baby was in the cell with her as well), her mother and all her siblings and further went ahead to marry the other woman.

It was so messy that divorce was the only option they had left, he also forcefully took her two daughters from her and they were now under the care of the new wife. That was how the other woman became his wife and had three children for him( a boy and two girls).

After several years, the children are all grown, he gave them the best training and he endured so much bad behavior from this second wife to save face not until he caught her with charms inside a sack of garri that was sent to her by her mother and that was the last action that led to their separation. He married another woman making it the third one.

The third woman came and couldn't conceive because the second woman made a vow that as long as she remained married to her husband, she'll never bear children. Till today the third woman never had any child but she remained in her marriage childless.

Now, this man has come of age and decided to have a will on all his properties and other possessions. Surprisingly he willed over 90% of his properties and all other possessions to his first two daughters from his first wife leaving his only son from the second wife with only a landed property.

The second wife got hint of this and vow to deal with him by all means. She has sued him to court and involved his kinsmen but this man insists that that's the only compensation he can give to the first wife who never offended him in any way and maintained that he's not going back on his decision.

As at now family and friends are on his neck to have a change of decision considering the fact that his only son is very responsible and does not portray any form of threat or irresponsibility but he's obviously not listening and maintained that nothing can make him change his decision.

Is there sense in willing almost all you posses to a female child who will take such inheritance to another family?

person wey suffer achieved now will his achievement to whosoever he wanted and you are persuading him to have a change of heart. Na ur properties?

4 Likes

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by simfrost90210: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But it's not fair to the son, he didn't ask his mother to be evil

cry undecided seriously, this one touch me sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by NoToPile: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
When they tell men to control their peepee they don't listen.

How on earth did details of the will come out, it's always shrouded in secrecy, I have been where a live recording was done and it was in secret, anybody who might have a vested is never supposed to get that info.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
DevilSignature:
person wey suffer achieved now will his achievement to whosoever he wanted and you are persuading him to have a change of heart. Na ur properties?
As it doesn't affect you directly, you'll not understand.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by MasterJayJay: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
What will the son inherit from his mother?
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by intruder15(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

It's his will, his property, his right as he pleases.

End of discussion.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by OluwaEbuka1: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

[color=#006600][/color]

How did the first wife knew about the content of the Will? Forget what you see on Nollywood movies, the content of a Will is secret and is meant to be in a safe custody such as the vault of his lawyer.

Haven said that, it is good the man is still alive. He can gift those properties to his two daughters now that he is alive as a GIFT. If the man pass on, enforcing that Will maybe very difficult because the 2nd wife and her kids may start claiming that he lacked mental capacity to make will or he was coerced in making that Will. Na 30 years case be that in Nigerian courts.

However, if he gift those properties to those girls now and they enter possession, when he died (or even while alive), it will be defficult for the 2nd wife to go for those properties.

Lastly, what about the 3rd wife? Wetin she do am wey em no wan give her anything?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by simfrost90210: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As it doesn't affect you directly, you'll not understand.

But seriously, he has the right to make his decisions and he might feel that the voodoo queen, his 2nd wife, must have jinxed him into having her as the 2nd wife ... It's probable..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.