Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son (36552 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by mddavid(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2023
It is the man's sweat, and he has every right to give who so ever he wishes.
Besides, the son should not depend on the father's property,he is supposed to be better than the father.
The father didn't inherit any property from his father ,he worked hard to make it. So the son should work hard and be better than the father.
He even supposed to take care of his father by helping him financially.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Alexis0147(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Family Matter
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Mom007(f): 3:29am On Apr 08
As long as he trained all his children to good schools and they are all graduates, nobody can force him to change hus will or his mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.