Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son (36554 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Trending Video Of Nigerian Dad Being Made Up By His Daughters / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Wetin concern you?
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Baso2019: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Not at all, infact the son is his his carbon copy. All these is for pleasing his first wife whom he thinks he has wronged. She refused to remarry after their divorce

How did she refuse to remarry after a man divorced her and took her two daughters away from her.
So she lived lonely all these years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by isabi2lof: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
I only have pity for the 3rd wife undecided ,she only came to bore the consequences of another man sin.

May we never be unfortunate A single mother is far far much better than her .
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by abobote: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
The man is nice, at least he gave the son from a diabolic mother landed property.

That's more than enough
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by TenQ: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Dad's friend and his family are in a mess now as the second wife (now ex) sued him over willing more than 90% of his properties and other valuable possessions to his first and second daughter.

It started long ago when he got married to his first wife(now ex) who had two daughters for him, they were childhood lovers and they lived perfectly.

However trouble started when he got a job in portharcourt and he met this other woman who came for IT , he discovered this woman is from our home town and he got more attracted and decided to keep her as a mistress, but the woman wanted more.

So, the affairs started over there and she was practically living with him while the wife stayed back home. Soon information started reaching his wife about this other woman but the wife always discard such information saying her husband isn't such type of person.

When the same information keeps reaching her, she decided to pay him an impromptu visit and boom she met this other woman there already acting as a wife, she confronted the husband and he told her he intends marrying her as his wife, she got angry and left back to base(home town).

When this other woman came home, she informed this man that she was beaten up by his wife's mother and siblings when she was passing by their house ( it was all lies) and the husband came home and arrested his wife (her 1yr old baby was in the cell with her as well), her mother and all her siblings and further went ahead to marry the other woman.

It was so messy that divorce was the only option they had left, he also forcefully took her two daughters from her and they were now under the care of the new wife. That was how the other woman became his wife and had three children for him( a boy and two girls).

After several years, the children are all grown, he gave them the best training and he endured so much bad behavior from this second wife to save face not until he caught her with charms inside a sack of garri that was sent to her by her mother and that was the last action that led to their separation. He married another woman making it the third one.

The third woman came and couldn't conceive because the second woman made a vow that as long as she remained married to her husband, she'll never bear children. Till today the third woman never had any child but she remained in her marriage childless.

Now, this man has come of age and decided to have a will on all his properties and other possessions. Surprisingly he willed over 90% of his properties and all other possessions to his first two daughters from his first wife leaving his only son from the second wife with only a landed property.

The second wife got hint of this and vow to deal with him by all means. She has sued him to court and involved his kinsmen but this man insists that that's the only compensation he can give to the first wife who never offended him in any way and maintained that he's not going back on his decision.

As at now family and friends are on his neck to have a change of decision considering the fact that his only son is very responsible and does not portray any form of threat or irresponsibility but he's obviously not listening and maintained that nothing can make him change his decision.

Please is he right with such drastic decision?

Is there sense in willing almost all you posses to a female child who will take such inheritance to another family?

How best will you handle such type of situation?
1. The two daughters have proved themselves responsible and able to manage their father's wealth
2. The son is an irresponsible boy to his father
3. The father could have secretly done a DNA test to know that this boy is NOT his.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Towma(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Bunkbars:
All these imaginary stories of an introvert, minimise how often you press your phone, so you have a social life offline.

grin grin grin
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Baso2019:

How did she refuse to remarry after a man divorced her and took her two daughters away from her.
So she lived lonely all these years?
Yes, she refused all the men that came for her, she has lived a single life till this very moment, she never remarried.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by maasoap(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Hmmm

I support the man's decision with two trucks filled with cassava, but him for reduce am to 70% nah. Give the son 15% and the third wife 15%

That second wife is the real devil. undecided

How did he allow such sensitive issue to leak?

She is evil but helped him and the first wife to raise their two daughters? Lol.
The man himself looks to me like nothing but "use and dump" type of person. He used the first wife to start everything from the scratch and discarded her. He used the second wife to raise his daughters and discarded her. Now, he's using the childless third one to hold body. grin grin grin
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
isabi2lof:
I only have pity for the 3rd wife undecided ,she only came to bore the consequences of another man sin.

May we never be unfortunate A single mother is far far much better than her .

You really believed that bullshiit? Lol. The third wife could have had abortion that affected her womb.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by mp3ree: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
dawnomike:
I am sure he had his good reasons

Maybe the son is not his biological son.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by TYCO77: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
IyaebeTheGreat:
My Dad's friend and his family are in a mess now as the second wife (now ex) sued him over willing more than 90% of his properties and other valuable possessions to his first and second daughter.

It started long ago when he got married to his first wife(now ex) who had two daughters for him, they were childhood lovers and they lived perfectly.

However trouble started when he got a job in portharcourt and he met this other woman who came for IT , he discovered this woman is from our home town and he got more attracted and decided to keep her as a mistress, but the woman wanted more.

So, the affairs started over there and she was practically living with him while the wife stayed back home. Soon information started reaching his wife about this other woman but the wife always discard such information saying her husband isn't such type of person.

When the same information keeps reaching her, she decided to pay him an impromptu visit and boom she met this other woman there already acting as a wife, she confronted the husband and he told her he intends marrying her as his wife, she got angry and left back to base(home town).

When this other woman came home, she informed this man that she was beaten up by his wife's mother and siblings when she was passing by their house ( it was all lies) and the husband came home and arrested his wife (her 1yr old baby was in the cell with her as well), her mother and all her siblings and further went ahead to marry the other woman.

It was so messy that divorce was the only option they had left, he also forcefully took her two daughters from her and they were now under the care of the new wife. That was how the other woman became his wife and had three children for him( a boy and two girls).

After several years, the children are all grown, he gave them the best training and he endured so much bad behavior from this second wife to save face not until he caught her with charms inside a sack of garri that was sent to her by her mother and that was the last action that led to their separation. He married another woman making it the third one.

The third woman came and couldn't conceive because the second woman made a vow that as long as she remained married to her husband, she'll never bear children. Till today the third woman never had any child but she remained in her marriage childless.

Now, this man has come of age and decided to have a will on all his properties and other possessions. Surprisingly he willed over 90% of his properties and all other possessions to his first two daughters from his first wife leaving his only son from the second wife with only a landed property.

The second wife got hint of this and vow to deal with him by all means. She has sued him to court and involved his kinsmen but this man insists that that's the only compensation he can give to the first wife who never offended him in any way and maintained that he's not going back on his decision.

As at now family and friends are on his neck to have a change of decision considering the fact that his only son is very responsible and does not portray any form of threat or irresponsibility but he's obviously not listening and maintained that nothing can make him change his decision.

Is there sense in willing almost all you posses to a female child who will take such inheritance to another family?

What did you call that document, 'WILL' of course, that is his wish, choice and prerogative and it stands, if you holds a thing against that may be you could correct it in your own very will. After all the male child will also invite a lady from another family to enjoy it.

I think what happened is that the man has realized that right from the onset he was manipulated, what could not have being came to existence.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He is not yet dead, why should he make his will public?

Instead of having this type of will, he should have gifted those properties to the daughters and perfect the transfer while he is still alive
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Smoothwave: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
This story will make a great nollywood movie.. Netflix might even invest on it
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by harrismcse: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Some people need to understand that life is not lived in isolation, the same way the consequences of the man's infidelity has polarised his family and caused him alot of aches, the same way the second wife's choice of diabolical and troublesome life style will affect her son. At a certain age in a man's life, he reflects on his mistakes and tries to make reparation for them in any way humanly possible. Lastly, his will is his prerogative and no one can make him change its content forcefully. How can you be contesting the will of a mentally capable living man?
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Passionate1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
D son is not entitled to any shittttt. .boy u gotta change your mentality. . .
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by andyre34: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

90% of his properties to his first two daughters from his first wife AND his only son with a landed property

If you voted APC: The two daughters are children and the son must be treated as one of the children so 90% must be shared by the 3 children

If you voted LP The two daughters are female so get 90% AND the son is male so he also is entitled to 90% as well as landed property

If you voted PDP: You have been trying to resolve this case since 1999 go back to your farm
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by antibullshit: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The man is still alive and theyre already squabbling over his property? Thats awful!
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by isabi2lof: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
maasoap:

You really believed that bullshiit? Lol. The third wife could have had abortion that affected her womb.
Abi o , you might be right , cos no sane woman will agree to stay as the third wife just like that , if she's medically okay .

I know that some of all these stories are just tales by moonlight , it does happens but some people are good at writing stories .

I can actually write stories and it will sound so real grin grin
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by samwillyco1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
The will can be contested in court
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
He knows his sons has no future na, daughters are always the sensible ones, guys of this generation are something else, fathers watch their kids, they know them by their personalities and what they'll grow to become through their individual characteristics
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I already responded to this somewhere. The second woman keeps reminding the third wife that she's wasting her time in a family she has no root and that she'll understand better when the husband is no more. My popsy bosom friend ooo, I know everything happening

That man is in serious trouble... I just pity the boy paying for what he didn't buy. All will be well Las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by nedekid: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Who writes a will and makes it public? Wills are meant to be read after the fellows death and burial.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Goodcitizen1: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigerians and entitlement!! He can give everything to his daughters if he wishes. I am glad I have a daughter. They are the best ever …and they never forget their parents.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Ubong001(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
this man is making this will for clear eye imagine say bag of garri no arrive, him for will all things to second wife na him i dey pray say make our third leg no dey make decision for us
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Akharmony: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Story time. . I'm enjoy it anyways.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by GreyLaw(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But it's not fair to the son, he didn't ask his mother to be evil

Please let it alone. The matter is sealed. There is no law anywhere that a man must love 1 penny for his son in his will so long as the son is fully grown up, educated and well raken care of. The guy get luck sef say d man leave property for am. What if the man didn't leave anything for him?

As for the woman, she is joking. The will is signed and sealed and set. No power in this earth can overturn it. The only person who can do anything about it is the man himself. And if the man has said no, she should forget it. Highest she go hit her head for wall, shout, scatter everywhere, yet the will will NOT change!
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by PreyingMantis(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No, just the tinubu thingy 😆
That's enough reason to detest you.
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
PreyingMantis:
That's enough reason to detest you.
Ina ruwa na. Waste of time
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by blackgold2018(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

lol.
The second wife have spoken or the son..🤣🤣

The son responsible indeed.. and he willed him lesser
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by bentenny(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
See how a man's inability to control his sexual urge has landed his children into a generational feud with each other!
It will be hard to instil peace in his disjointed family!
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by Xkale1996(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

na him choice o, second wife so evillllll
Women becareful stop chasing married men
Don't destroy another woman's home
Re: My Dad's Friend Willed 90% Of His Properties To His Daughters And Not His Son by somrecords(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.