Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72441 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by goooze(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
I was trying to fight back the tears from dropping down my eyes. This is indeed a happy reunion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Hotwest: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Italy

Mum should be one retired Edo Benin woman olosho
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by emmybobo1: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122762426:

This is simply what brainwashing can do to people's life.
No surprises.
Just like they have used hypo to wash your brains to believe that Igbo towns are undeveloped, you can’t buy land in any Igbo state as a foreigner, you can’t contest an election in Igbo land even if you are a popular northerner or westerner, that you can’t do business or work in igbo land( but most Igbos in Lagos send Yoruba builders to the village to build for them and after building many have remained there till today), that all Igbos are IPOB especially those that promote Igbo interest.

Shameless she-male

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dem don control dis one.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintopus:
So touching.!!!

Mothers are great!!!

Press like if you like your mama!!!
yes. So much. But she died 2 weeks ago now ....😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by dalass(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
Hey!

Quite an emotional moment. I'm happy for the reunion.
Some of us didn't grow up to know our parents. I'm literally in tears right now. Wish I had parents, life would have been a lot easier with Me. I have struggled so much in life with any help from anybody. I have attempted suicide about four times but God has been negating all

Thank God you're still alive. Don't ever believe that your not having any biological parents around made life difficult. At least you are educated. Many have parents alive who never went to school or acquire any skill. They are poor and some maimed or killed by their own parents even for money rituals. Some are abused sexually by their parents. List is endless!

Just be thankful to God. Please change your mindset. A lot of people who made it today have horrible stories they tell but they fought till they made it. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Go to an orphanage and sée what little ones, deformed etc are going through. You go thank God for your own case wink

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Juoflife1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Awwwww this is so emotional. I'm happy for them.
Meanwhile, one of my cousin's married an Italian woman decades ago. Nobody in the family know what the children look like. Hopefully we'll meet them someday

3 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by onlyboyson(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wetin make her leave am come Nigeria
Her mama na retired Italian Olosho abi wetin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
So emotional 😭 i hope our president select will one day meet his father too

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Melanin80(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
dalass:

Thank God you're still alive. Don't ever believe that your not having any biological parents around made life difficult. At least you are educated. Many have parents alive who never went to school or acquire any skill. They are poor and some maimed or

killed by their own parents even for money rituals. Some are abused sexually by their parents. List is endless!

Just be thankful to God. Please change your mindset. A lot of people who made it today have horrible stories they tell but they fought till they made it. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Go to an orphanage and sée what little ones, deformed etc are going through. You go thank God for your own case wink

God bless you for this piece. I'm grateful Mummy. Thing is, I am just frustrated. I'm in sch. I pay my fees. I've done a lot of odd jobs to survive. I don't even know my dad cos he died when my mum was pregnant. I don't have any body to help me in sch, it's painful. I'm currently looking for who can buy my phone so I can have money to buy foodstuffs. I may die of hunger.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
ogbenimax007:
grin cheesy

Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by princenaira(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Doubleoh7:
At least now her mind will be at peace, lets hope and pray they can cultivate a healthy mother and child relationship. But people can dramatise shaa. What's with all the screaming and jumping from those other relatives that probably never met the girl before?

Woman clearly explained that her mum took the child away from her to Italy when she was only 8 years old and at some point, the Italian Government took the child away from her mum. Even when she applied for visa to visit Italy when her mum was ill, she was denied. What you think you are seeing is the usual bias that disrupts the way Nigerians think objectively

Pls don't blame him too much. Understanding english is the problem. While others were going to school, some were .....
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by saintopus(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Btruth:
yes. So much. But she died 2 weeks ago now ....😭😭😭

So sorry for your loss.

May the blessings be!!!
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Haul09011617135(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
cry
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nakuza(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
I feel like watching the video again. So emotional and touching.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Demigod22: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hopefully, this will inspire others about family bond.

I am happy for them. But I am not emotional. My emotions died long ago and at this point of my life, I don't cry for anything.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by harmony75: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good child she looked for her dearie mom 💕💕💕💕
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Soulvein: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
So emotional. I was moved to tears 😭.

But then, this is going to be a big blessing to the mother because she's going to be helping home from time to time. I hope Nigerian ladies will learn a big lesson from this scenario. Imagine if she had aborted this beautiful lady when she got pregnant, who will be looking for her today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by juman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thank ogun.
Thank sango.
Thank oya.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by juman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
All what they did was just noise making.
Until they do DNA test to confirm their relationship.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by easytig(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
The country Italy and Nigerian women,let's just hope the mama no be edo woman sha,if not una guess is as good as mine.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by onadana: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.

Will you shut the hell up.Which prostitute?Go back and listen to the video again,listen to the interview of the mother and learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
What is d proof that is her biological mother?
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by onadana: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.

Will you keep kwayet.....Which prostitute?Go back and listen to the video again,listen to the interview of the mother and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintopus:
So touching.!!!

Mothers are great!!!

Press like if you like your mama!!!

Fathers are greater!

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by eepeepook: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
She’s better than many Nairalanders here who were raised by their grandparents.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Johnsown1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:

OP modify your post.

It's obviously that you didn't watch the video to the end because the woman gave her own side of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by ntyce(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hotwest:
Italy

Mum should be one retired Edo Benin woman olosho

No data crew spotted....

The mum had never been to Italy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by KanuSE: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
The mum would be smelling of Nigeria. grin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.