Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72440 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Ventura1:
I just hope they accept her wholeheartedly, and not turn her to an ATM?
My thoughts too. They must not let the poor girl regret her actions of finding them.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Me too
From the pictures alone, you'll cry yourself to hell cry cry cry cry cry
How are you doing over there in hell?
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2023
shadrach77:
Looks scripted. What's the point of checking her ɓack for a birthmark? Does every child have a birth mark? Sounds like a Nollywood movie script cry
Buy data and watch the video and stop asking nonsense question.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2023
Btruth:
yes. So much. But she died 2 weeks ago now ....😭😭😭
Sorry mate! Your loss cannot be replaced, but God will comfort you and your family. May her soul rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2023
I don finally watch the video. Omo no need for DNA test she look exactly like her mom 🤗
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2023
slowice:
So emotional 😭 i hope our president select will one day meet his father too
Mr Yekini died years ago when Amoda was just six years old.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
How are you doing over there in hell?
No experience yet, but you can ask your parents, they know better.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Hotwest: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2023
sotall:

Mumu! Try and watch the video first before spewing your bigotry
doesn't change the fact that there is alot of Edo olosho cases in respect to italy like this. Oloshoism is in the blood of a typical Edo benin woman
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by sotall(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Hotwest:
doesn't change the fact that there is alot of Edo olosho cases in respect to italy like this. Oloshoism is in the blood of a typical Edo benin woman

Mumu! Do well to let us know your tribe and let's see how perfect your people are.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Hotwest: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2023
sotall:

Mumu! Do well to let us know your tribe and let's see how perfect your people are.
No one is perfect but accept your oloshoism

It's not easy to thrive in such path
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Mr Yekini died years ago when Amoda was just six years old.

Amoda never mentioned him...such a bad child

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

No experience yet, but you can ask your parents, they know better.
Coward! You thought hell was for kids . You will learn the hard way grin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by sotall(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Hotwest:
No one is perfect but accept your oloshoism

It's not easy to thrive in such path

Ode! Cure yourself from bigotry and see how your life will be better.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by shadrach77: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
My father and mother should buy data and watch the video and stop asking nonsense question.
grin grin grin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2023
shadrach77:

grin grin grin
Hahaha 😜

That's why you bear a primitive name.

Shady kpokpor grin
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Penywise(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.

Oga read the news before commenting
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by DarlingtonC: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
shadrach77:
Looks scripted. What's the point of checking her ɓack for a birthmark? Does every child have a birth mark? Sounds like a Nollywood movie script cry
Can you watch the video first. She had an injury there when she was a baby. The injury left a scar.

Human being sef
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by kunle75(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.

Watch the video, she Saud her mom her reside in Italy at a time and offer to take her daughter to there at age 8.
But she couldn't get visa to visit them much later
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:
Sorry mate! Your loss cannot be replaced, but God will comfort you and your family. May her soul rest in perfect peace amen.
Amin ooo Jesu 🙏.

Thank you Sister Ann.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Caseless: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2023
Whoever separated them for this long did a damage. Now it would take time for them to reconnect. She can't even speak english and they don't understand italia.

She should know that she has "village people" now and they have their way of handing matters. May God help her.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Caseless: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2023
shadrach77:
You don't have data to watch till the point she explained how the girl got her mark?
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Infoay: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2023
The joy knows no limit. Congratulations to the family 👪
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by JTwelve: 10:12am On May 21, 2023
No mention at all of the father?
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
I created a thread with this yesterday but it was deleted for reasons not known to me. Thats why I'm quoting you here on a dead thread.

Attention Mr. .......
Please Mr. Kroger, I know that many people are seeking your attention for help on this platform.

11th of July 2023 remain the day fire burnt down my house and not even a pin was removed from the house. I went out for my hustling and since then, I don't have a place to call my own again.

Fire burnt down everything that was in my one room apartment and left me with nothing. As a struggling young man, it has not been easy on me. At some point, I have contemplated suicide but I thank God that He's given me the grace to stay strong and still be among the living today.

Sir, this claim is open for any form of verifications you may need. I'm open to do live video call with you and any other thing I can do to prove this.

Lastly, within your power, can you please look into my plight and help me? I have been exposed to a lot. I want to rent a new place of my own to start life afresh again. If those around me are doing well, I won't be coming here to do this.

Please help me.

Thank you and God bless.

P.S. Please who else can help me should come and help me. I really need help please. I know you don't know me but in service to humanity, you don't need to know me before you can help me.

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Italian lady finds her biological mum to Nigeria after 34yrs shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

📺 👇👉 https://fb.watch/k8BoUmrabO/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pb--tzeDs

Oldest news from youtuber cashing out
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mr. Kroger, I'm sorry for disturbing your peace here. Please help to have a roof over my head. I have been through so much since the unfortunate fire incident. Please.

You can see more pictures of the building here. This is 100% real. It happened to me on the 11th of July.

The house belong to the church with the signpost.

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Good morning Mr. Kroger. I'm hoping to hear from you.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Happy weekend Mr. Kroger. Not even a word from you yet.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by jmoore(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2023
/
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Hello Mr. Kroger, kindly support me to get a new place pleasse. I'm going through a lot since fire burnt down my house with everything inside on the 11th of July. No place to call my own till now.

This isnmy account details sir. Please support me with something to rent a new place no matter how small for myself.

081884 9514, Access Bank, Umoh Eyo

God will really bless everything you do and prosper you the more and more, amen and amen.

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2023
NiceUpper:
Hello Mr. Kroger, kindly support me to get a new place pleasse. I'm going through a lot since fire burnt down my house with everything inside on the 11th of July. No place to call my own till now.

This isnmy account details sir. Please support me with something to rent a new place no matter how small for myself.

God will really bless everything you do and prosper you the more and more, amen and amen.

Mr. Kroger please help me. I'm a victim of fire incident
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by NiceUpper: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2023
NiceUpper:

Good morning or afternoon or evening/night from wherever you are sir Kroger, please kindly consider me. I'm going mental already because of the fire incident. If there's one person that really needs help, I'm the person please. I am 100% real. This happens to me live on the 11th of July, this year. Consider me please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.