Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72442 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by qtx(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Italian lady finds her biological mum to Nigeria after 34yrs shocked❀

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“Ί πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰ https://fb.watch/k8BoUmrabO/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pb--tzeDs

wow! sooo touching i must say.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Efinem006(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wow
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Demigod22:
Hopefully, this will inspire others about family bond.

I am happy for them. But I am not emotional. My emotions died long ago and at this point of my life, I don't cry for anything.
that makes two of us. Ordinary thing nor dey move me again
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by shadrach77: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
dayotheone:

And my father looks educated, but I see that you are not patient , and not smart ..who told you they were looking for birthmark , maybe you take time to watch and listen well, when watching the video
So why was the lady checking her back? What was she looking for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by layi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Very touching
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by malware: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Seebas the girl just dey blow Italiano dey go. Now she can only communicate with her mother via interpreter. I doubt if the mum can learn any new language now
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Hessem: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Woow. So touching.
Atleast this will make me still have hope that Nigeria will be better no matter the time.

Zik, Awolowo,MKO,Mulitala Mohammed,Abacha etc that ruled Nigeria are all gone. One day,this nemesis that is coming on our way will also be a history. I will be alive to withness it. Let's see if he will take Nigeria with him.
All the innocent blood on his head ,he will account for it. He killed for power. He must be judged soon
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintopus:

So sorry for your loss.

May the blessings be!!!
thank you πŸ™
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by phenol33(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=shadrach77 post=122762832]Looks scripted. What's the point of checking her Ι“ack for a birthmark? Does every child have a birth mark? Sounds like a Nollywood movie script :' so you didn't hear when the mother said she got that mark when she was small, that it was an accident that she got while playing.

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
What bad laws have caused.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Ezlynn: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is so emotional and at the same time inspiring.

Enjoy dynamic sounds with the exclusive rich HavyBass and more on oraimo freepod 4

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by MumEmdy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Btruth:
yes. So much. But she died 2 weeks ago now ....😭😭😭

So painful, sorry for your loss, may God confort you and your siblings. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Btruth: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
MumEmdy:

So painful, sorry for your loss, may God confort you and your siblings. cry cry
thank you so much πŸ™
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by labake1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Is a lie
It was not India
It was Afghanistan
You've forgotten

Egbami, you dey there? Na your grandma ni
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
The mama born throway for Italy be that
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by GoodIsGod: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
I'm glad for mother and child
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
They are all liars! anything to trend on social media thesedays.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
The question is WHAT DID THE MOTHER GO AND DO IN ITALY 34 YEARS AGO?. I'm sure she's from Edo. Because when everybody dey happy go UK, USA, Canada, na only Edo girls dey happy go Italy.

Na so ....we know dem...na dem ....na dem start the cartel of runs for italo
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wow,really cool. What a great reunion smiley
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Tzar(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is quite emotional.
But I am curious to know the circumstances that led to the mother leaving her daughter for years!
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
funny enough I cry easily
I will like to see it smiley
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by snipernigga(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thank you for the explanation. That's the problem with people these days, they read one thing and understand it wrongly. When they make avoidable mistakes, they defend their ignorance shamelessly violently.

Doubleoh7:
At least now her mind will be at peace, lets hope and pray they can cultivate a healthy mother and child relationship. But people can dramatise shaa. What's with all the screaming and jumping from those other relatives that probably never met the girl before?

Woman clearly explained that her mum took the child away from her to Italy when she was only 8 years old and at some point, the Italian Government took the child away from her mum. Even when she applied for visa to visit Italy when her mum was ill, she was denied. What you think you are seeing is the usual bias that disrupts the way Nigerians think objectively
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Bammzzie(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2023
But how come no one is talking about her dad, whether he's dead or alive undecided
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by MisterMan123456: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2023
Billing don start, that girl go taya.....
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Drsmartphilips: 5:00am On Apr 27, 2023
the girl mama na Edo olosho wey don retire
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Thank God she met her mum alive. What an emotional story.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by sotall(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2023
LuvSwollenPussy:
The question is WHAT DID THE MOTHER GO AND DO IN ITALY 34 YEARS AGO?. I'm sure she's from Edo. Because when everybody dey happy go UK, USA, Canada, na only Edo girls dey happy go Italy.

Tribalism/bigotry don block your brain sotey you no dey wait to verify information before your brain begin leak.

People wey do you wicked oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by sotall(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Hotwest:
Italy

Mum should be one retired Edo Benin woman olosho
Mumu! Try and watch the video first before spewing your bigotry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by sotall(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2023
KillSars:
Birthmark confirmed
You too didn't watch the video.

Nothing like birthmark.

A scar from an injury the girl had as a child is what the mum was looking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by badman007(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2023
Women suffered in Nigeria. Still do. Edo/Delta to the world.
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by greypencils: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2023
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.
It takes nothing to watch the video before making comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.