Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72369 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by iykofias(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pls donโ€™t tell me her mama is from Edo state, let it not be what Iโ€™m thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by oliverwrites: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
I can't believe this makes me teary. Mothers are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by atobs4real(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
who kidnapped any of them? you now have a mother. nawaoooo no motherly care
congrats
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Melanin80(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
What a Joy from a mother to her long lost daughter.

If a mother could be this joyful on seeing her long lost daughter, the imagine the Joy that will be in Heaven when we finally see JESUS CHRIST.

Get ready folks. Be prepared. Eternity beckons on us
The KING of kings is coming.

No human might make heaven. You guys are all hypocrites, you hate yourselves

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by alizma: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am in tears. 34 yrs and the woman has in mind a particular mark on that child. May God bless all true mothers.
I can't help the tears when I saw the woman looking for something to confirm that is her child right before her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by xevove2061: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Italian lady finds her biological mum to Nigeria after 34yrs shockedโค

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‰ https://fb.watch/k8BoUmrabO/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pb--tzeDs

Sga do dna test. Make una no use sign for body know anything
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Postinor: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
funny enough I cry easily
cry cry baby angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Ventura1: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
I just hope they accept her wholeheartedly, and not turn her to an ATM?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Gidah: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ajeh e sweet happy for them even though Idan no suppose show feeling
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

The mother don hammer her hustle for Italo no waste

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Impregnable101: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.
Broke mutherfucker! No data to watch video you com dey jump into conclusion. This is how you lots embarrasses yourselves online

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by labake1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
That's how I found my maternal grandmother in India
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Why do I feel like she will move that family to Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I cried, so emotional.
Me too
From the pictures alone, you'll cry yourself to hell cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by isabi2lof: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wow that's great .
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emotional

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by duro4real(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is Emotional. The mother is Filled with overwhelming joy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sweetvnews
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by olmea: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Can someone just tell me my father is Obama coz I look like him
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by simfrost90210: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“.., so heartwarming!!!
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by aspabay(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Who is cutting onions here

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by simfrost90210: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Me too
From the pictures alone, you'll cry yourself to hell cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin why e come be to hell nah?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by shadrach77: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Looks scripted. What's the point of checking her ษ“ack for a birthmark? Does every child have a birth mark? Sounds like a Nollywood movie script cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by treatise: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.
We Italians call this your submission insanito madirore

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by casualobserver: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
oglalasioux:

OP modify your post.
or a woman who was a housegirl or local squeeze for an oyinbo man while he was in Nigeria and got pregnant. There are plenty like that especially in the oil sector regions. Some of them marry the whitemen and I guess the oyinbo refused to marry this one but collected the child.

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Kukutenla: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122762422:
Happy for both mother and daughter.
So emotional and touching to watch.
The resemblance is top-notch.

Many stories such as this abound.

We know some still looking for their parents as we type.
Won't you go and look for your real daddy now that darling daddy is leaving you for Daura or Niger?
Or do you plan to remain fatherless? grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by dayotheone(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
shadrach77:
Looks scripted. What's the point of checking her ษ“ack for a birthmark? Does every child have a birth mark? Sounds like a Nollywood movie script cry

And you look educated, but I see that you are not patient , and not smart ..who told you they were looking for birthmark , maybe you take time to watch and listen well, when watching the video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Kukutenla: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
labake1:
That's how I found my maternal grandmother in India
Is a lie
It was not India
It was Afghanistan
You've forgotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by ekevwe(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
saintopus:
So touching.!!!

Mothers are great!!!

Press like if you like your mama!!!

Yes for those mother's that never did abortion.. if your mother had aborted you, you will not be alive to appreciate mothers

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Birthmark confirmed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.