Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3603 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:24pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I've shown you how to get evurrence. If you can't do it, it's left to you.

Calling me a liar does not change the fact that the story happened.
Reasonable people provide evidence to their claims.
You can’t get evidence for something that didn’t exist, stop lying to yourself.
Fact that you can’t prove. What’s the definition of “fact”?

All your evidences are dubious like your god.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:25pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

It shows you are living in delusion..
Have you provided evidence to your false claims?
Have you created the thread to defend your claims?

Stop lying.
Chai!!!

I just wish you were around in 92 to read story yourself. Na wá o. Sọ, yọu can't do what I said? It's alright.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Chai!!!

I just wish you were around in 92 to read story yourself. Na wá o. Sọ, yọu can't do what I said? It's alright.

Chai.

Even stories older than 92 are online, especially historical ones..
East with the lamba.
So you can’t defend your false claims? Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
KnownUnknown:

One of the insidious attributes of religion is that it increases the propensity of people to believe bullshit.

Religious indoctrination obviously damages people’s capacity to reason clearly but how will they realize it when they are swimming in bullshit and calling it pristine waters.

E.g. If you have been reared to believe that some god wants your “tithes”, you will believe the two bit conman standing in front you and pilfering your pocket is a “man of god” and not an obvious scammer.

And you are taught to not question him as he lives a life style more lavish than even he dreamed of.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:29pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Reasonable people provide evidence to their claims.
You can’t get evidence for something that didn’t exist, stop lying to yourself.
Fact that you can’t prove. What’s the definition of “fact”?

All your evidences are dubious like your god.
What evidence do you want me to provide for a story that has buried underground?

The only evidence are my fellow Nigerians and other Nationals who read the story at the time. It was a very popular story. There no way you'll read the papers and not know about babyfish. Ask, you refuse. What else do you want me to do?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:32pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Chai.

Even stories older than 92 are online, especially historical ones..
East with the lamba.
So you can’t defend your false claims? Shame on you
Is it al stories older than 92 that are online? And ate you so versatile that you know everything that has ever happened as to be able to say 'All stories older than 92 are online?'

It seems you just love to argue. I don't have that time. So, find someone else to argue with.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

What evidence do you want me to provide for a story that has buried underground?

The only evidence are my fellow Nigerians and other Nationals who read the story at the time. It was a very popular story. There no way you'll read the papers and not know about babyfish. Ask, you refuse. What else do you want me to do?

How come all your evidences are stories that are buried underground?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:33pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Is it al stories older than 92 that are online? And ate you so versatile that you know everything that has ever happened as to be able to say 'All stories older than 92 are online?'

It seems you just love to argue. I don't have that time. So, find someone else to argue with.

Jargons.

Why is it only yours that are not online?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:37pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

How come all your evidences are stories that are buried underground?
There was only one story I told here. I told the second story - the babyfish story to prove to you that stories are being buried under ground. You turned it into something else.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:37pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Jargons.

Why is it only yours that are not online?
Ignored.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:39pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Ignored.
Brainwashed.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:40pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

There was only one story I told here. I told the second story - the babyfish story to prove to you that stories are being buried under ground. You turned it into something else.

“There was only one story I told here. I told the second story - “

All your stories are dubious!

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:41pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

“There was only one story I told here. I told the second story - “

All your stories are dubious!
Ignored
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:42pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Ignored

Desperate liar!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:44pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Desperate liar!
If that makes you happy, keep shouting it for as long as you still have your breath in your nostrils. It changes nothing.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:46pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

If that makes you happy, keep shouting it for as long as you still have your breath in your nostrils. It changes nothing.
It is what you are wink
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

It is what you are wink
Shout it louder.

It changes nothing.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:47pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Shout it louder.

It changes nothing.

okay, desperate liar cheesy
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:51pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

okay, desperate liar cheesy
That doesn't make me one.

So louder!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:52pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

That doesn't make me one.

So louder!

Okay, desperate Liar.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Okay, desperate Liar.

Louder!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Louder!!

desperate Liar!!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:54pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

desperate Liar!!!
Louder!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:55pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Louder!!

desperate Liar!!!

From “ignored” to this, i must have hit a nerve cheesy
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

desperate Liar!!!

Louder!!. Why are you stopping? I expect you to keep shouting it. I'm happy it makes you feel good.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 1:57pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Louder!!. Why are you stopping? I expect you to keep shouting it. I'm happy it makes you feel good.

desperate Liar!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself, desperately lying for his deity, yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:59pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

desperate Liar!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself, desperately lying for his deity, yahweh.
Ashamed of telling you the truth?

Louder!! Since it .makes you feel good
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 2:00pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Ashamed of telling you the truth?

Louder!! Since it .makes you feel good

The “truth” that you tell yourself in delusion, yahweh worshipper.

desperate Liar since that’s what you are.!!!

Concocting stories thinking we are also braindead lol

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

And you are taught to not question him as he lives a life style more lavish than even he dreamed of.

Taught by who? Common people asked Jesus questions. Asked Peter and Paul questions.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:12pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

I have an idea to use Russian language to fish out that news. Maybe it's available only in Russian language online.

Till then, you can Keep shouting and keep telling the world about your ailments.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

If the story was concocted, I would not boldly direct you to create a front page worthy thread on it. Is this how you reason?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

If the story was concocted, I would not boldly direct you to create a front page worthy thread on it. Is this how you reason?

If the story is not concocted why not provide evidence for it.
Do you reason at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? / Thread For Christians Fed Up With Denominationalism / Another God General Goes Home. Rev. M.R Popoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.