Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3609 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oh, sorry about that? What was the question again? I probably missed the question.
FxMasterz:

I wasn't saved to see demons. So, seeing demons is not the issue as far as knowing God is concerned.

I've had the chance to pray for people and hear demons speak through them. I've seen women take on superhuman strengths during prayers so much so that one woman wouldn't be subdued by four men holding her down. I've seen so much more.

But most importantly, I've met Jesus, He's more real to me than this couch I'm sitting on.

So it's your understanding that speech of a particular manner or needing many people to subdue you is a sign of demonic possession? I say this because you are not indicating that you use your eyes to see a demon so the see you mean is understanding. Or what exactly do you mean by see as you are using it here?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

So it's your understanding that speech of a particular manner or needing many people to subdue you is a sign of demonic possession? I say this because you are not indicating that you use your eyes to see a demon so the see you mean is understanding. Or what exactly do you mean by see as you are using it here?
Demons are spirit beings. Physical eyes can't see or touch spirits. The earlier you know this, the better.

When a demon is talking through a person, he first identifies himself by many physical changes in the person's comportment.

A woman would sometimes speak with a very deep voice of a man.

A supposedly gentle and god-fearing woman would begin to be extraordinarily violent and blaspheme the way you guys do. She begins to speak about unseen things. She could tell you she's 4,000yrs old, and begin telling you histories of thousands of years ago. Your ears would hear weird things.

After all that is done and the demon is cast out, the woman comes back to herself without realizing what happened. She can't remember saying any of those weird things. She won't even remember turning violent. She might pick herself up from the floor and be wondering why she was on the floor.

I had an experience with a woman possessed of water spirits in 2017. It's one of the most tragic demonic manifestations I've ever seen. I myself was afraid for the woman during the prayers. Her chest was expanding and contracting like a balloon as I prayed. She didn't talk weird though, just pleading that I shouldn't cast her out because the woman has a covenant with her.

I've seen so much since I started walking with God.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Demons are spirit beings. Physical eyes can't see or touch spirits. The earlier you know this, the better.

When a demon is talking through a person, he first identifies himself by many physical changes in the person's comportment.

A supposedly gentle and god-fearing woman would begin to be extraordinarily violent and blaspheme the way you guys do. She begins to speak about unseen things. She could tell you she's 4,000yrs old, and begin telling you histories of thousands of years ago. Your ears would hear weird things.

After all that is done and the demon is cast out, the woman comes back to herself without realizing what happened. She can't remember saying any of those weird things. She won't even remember turning violent. She might pick herself up from the floor and be wondering why she was on the floor.

I had an experience with a woman possessed of water spirits in 2017. It's one of the most tragic demonic manifestations I've ever seen. I myself was afraid for the woman during the prayers. Her chest was expanding and contracting like a balloon as I prayed. She didn't talk weird though, just pleading that I shouldn't cast her out because the woman has a covenant with her.

Back when I was still a Christian I had an uncle who used to talk like you are here. He evetually became a pastor after graduating from university and a brief career in the public sector. He used to regal me with these kinds of stories back in the day. He was so into it that he refused to say fork in the normal manner, he'd say ferk instead, didn't what to be contaminated he said. He got married and had a son. While the boy was still a toddler my uncle took ill and died. His demon casting skills nor any of his fellow pastors could not save him. At the time of course it didn't occur to be that all of this is not particularly useful, in fact I strongly believed at that time that the god can heal and all that jazz. Fast forward to today and reading your stories just makes me remember and I ask myself what is the point of all these when it cannot alter the real world or affect things when the chips are down. You claim you have all these power yet your fellow Christians suffer and die just like any other person, of what use is this your power? WHat are you seeing that is so special that doesn't still make any of you rise above the vagaries of life?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

Back when I was still a Christian I had an uncle who used to talk like you are here. He evetually became a pastor after graduating from university and a brief career in the public sector. He used to regal me with these kinds of stories back in the day. He was so into it that he refused to say fork in the normal manner, he'd say ferk instead, didn't what to be contaminated he said. He got married and had a son. While the boy was still a toddler my uncle took ill and died. His demon casting skills nor any of his fellow pastors could not save him. At the time of course it didn't occur to be that all of this is not particularly useful, in fact I strongly believed at that time that the god can heal and all that jazz. Fast forward to today and reading your stories just makes me remember and I ask myself what is the point of all these when it cannot alter the real world or affect things when the chips are down. You claim you have all these power yet your fellow Christians suffer and die just like any other person, of what use is this your power? WHat are you seeing that is so special that doesn't still make any of you rise above the vagaries of life?
First you need to understand that the Spiritual things answer to spiritual principles.

Power comes by association with God. Praying, studying the word and fasting. That's all. Anyone can have the power of God.

But applying the power answers to principles. These principles are knowledge based. Without knowledge, you could destroy yourself. I think that happened to one Silas whose posts I read here a few days ago.

Knowledge is what strikes the balance. God's word says '"My people perish for lack of knowledge."

Knowledge is more important than power, but people seek power without seeking knowledge and so the power is of little use to them.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

I wasn't saved to see demons. So, seeing demons is not the issue as far as knowing God is concerned.

I've had the chance to pray for people and hear demons speak through them. I've seen women take on superhuman strengths during prayers so much so that one woman wouldn't be subdued by four men holding her down. I've seen so much more.

But most importantly, I've met Jesus, He's more real to me than this couch I'm sitting on.
Whoa. I have seen trees bow down to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. All glory to him
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Have you seen psychotic cases or people on substance abuse?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whoa. I have seen trees bow down to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. All glory to him
Except you've seen truly, you can keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you seen psychotic cases or people on substance abuse?
Point of correction.

I don't deal with cases. I'm not a physician.

I'm talking about events triggered as a direct response to prayers prayed for an individual by the laying on of hands.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

First you need to understand that the Spiritual things answer to spiritual principles.

Power comes by association with God. Praying, studying the word and fasting. That's all. Anyone can have the power of God.

But applying the power answers to principles. These principles are knowledge based. Without knowledge, you could destroy yourself. I think that happened to one Silas whose posts I read here a few days ago.

Knowledge is what strikes the balance. God's word says '"My people perish for lack of knowledge."

Knowledge is more important than power, but people seek power without seeking knowledge and so the power is of little use to them.
You still ended up not answering his question cry
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

You still ended up not answering his question cry
It wasn't your question okay? So, stay in your lane.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Except you've seen truly, you can keep deceiving yourself.
The things of the spirit are deception to carnal people like you
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Point of correction.

I don't deal with cases. I'm not a physician.

I'm talking about events triggered as a direct response to prayers prayed for an individual by the laying on of hands.
Psychotic cases are triggered by such. And we use antipsychotics for them

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

It wasn't your question okay? So, stay in your lane.
Ok bro
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Most atheist don't know they're demon possessed.

I thank God for your recovery. Welcome back home. May the Lord sustain you to the end.

Please there's something I want you to shed more light on.

I've met Atheists who speak very arrogantly and go to extreme lengths to speak blasphemously against God. All Atheists do it but there are some who go to the extreme. Here on Nairaland, a guy called maynman fits this descriprion. Can you please tell me what makes them do so? Is it because they resent God that much? Is it a demon operating through them? Is it because they've totally convinced themselves that there's no God?
It baffles me so much. Whatt exactly went wrong in their lives? Thanks for the answers in advance.
Proverbs4:23 says guard your heart with all diligence for out of it comes the issues of life.

The scripture says that faith comes by hearing. Faith is a spirit, no wonder Ezekiel 2:2 says a spirit entered into when he spoke to me. If faith is a spirit, so is doubts and hate a feature that all atheist display.

I was a born again Christian, had so much faith and grew in the word until I started reading athiest comments online. I didn't take it seriously initially, but as i kept consuming atheistic ideas my heart started to change.

If someone had told me that
God doesn't exist, I would have laughed it off. They told me how God killed in the old testament, how the bible is riddled with errors, how God is wicked to create hell etc this are just few of the ideas I consumed before my heart started changing. All of this lies looked real to my teenage self back then, I never knew it was a trap to turn me away from and against God. What Satan said to Eve looked so real and true, but it was a trap.

Little by little I grew to resent pastors, then church and finally God. I had this force my heart that hated, doubted and resisted God even though I knew somehow that I was wrong and God was real.

Once the demon the of athiesm gets a ahold of a persons heart it can be difficult to change, even if a miracle happens before their eye or God appears to them, they won't still believe.

When I started resisting God, no matter the preaching, testimonies and miracles I saw , I was so hardened and unwilling to listen or believe.

Until recently I couldnt explain how I came from loving the lord with all my to hating and resenting him. I now understand I had opened myself to demonic possession by listening atheist who are inspired by demons.

Anyway, I went about blaspheming, arguing and trying to convince Christian s against God.

Until after some years, I started to ask myself questions, what if I'm on the wrong path, what if I have been deceived? etc. I read some books from Kenneth Hagin and others, listening to testimonies of athests conversion encounters. 'Todd white' is my favourite.

Then I went out to discover God again, attending church, reading bible, asking for prayers and counsel. This is when I started having demonic attacks. I have had encounters with demonic entities, almost got initiated into dark kingdoms, have been humiliated by demons etc I don't have strength to type more. I'm having attacks just for creating this thread.

I'm still on this road to God and the apex of my faith. I know that i messed up, but he's full of compassion and mercies. I pray that his mercies be extended to me.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

So you left the faith because God didn't save your uncle from dead?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:

Proverbs4:23 says guard your heart with all diligence for out of it comes the issues of life.

The scripture says that faith comes by hearing. Faith is a spirit, no wonder Ezekiel 2:2 says a spirit entered into when he spoke to me. If faith is a spirit, so is doubts and hate a feature that all atheist display.

I was a born again Christian, had so much faith and grew in the word until I started reading athiest comments online. I didn't take it seriously initially, but as i kept consuming atheistic ideas my heart started to change.

If someone had told me that
God doesn't exist, I would have laughed it off. They told me how God killed in the old testament, how the bible is riddled with errors, how God is wicked to create hell etc this are just few of the ideas I consumed before my heart started changing. All of this lies looked real to my teenage self back then, I never knew it was a trap to turn me away from and against God. What Satan said to Eve looked so real and true, but it was a trap.

Little by little I grew to resent pastors, then church and finally God. I had this force my heart that hated, doubted and resisted God even though I knew somehow that I was wrong and God was real.

Once the demon the of athiesm gets a ahold of a persons heart it can be difficult to change, even if a miracle happens before their eye or God appears to them, they won't still believe.

When I started resisting God, no matter the preaching, testimonies and miracles I saw , I was so hardened and unwilling to listen or believe.

Until recently I couldnt explain how I came from loving the lord with all my to hating and resenting him. I now understand I had opened myself to demonic possession by listening atheist who are inspired by demons.

Anyway, I went about blaspheming, arguing and trying to convince Christian s against God.

Until after some years, I started to ask myself questions, what if I'm on the wrong path, what if I have been deceived? etc. I read some books from Kenneth Hagin and others, listening to testimonies of athests conversion encounters. 'Todd white' is my favourite.

Then I went out to discover God again, attending church, reading bible, asking for prayers and counsel. This is when I started having demonic attacks. I have had encounters with demonic entities, almost got initiated into dark kingdoms, have been humiliated by demons etc I don't have strength to type more. I'm having attacks just for creating this thread.

I'm still on this road to God and the apex of my faith. I know that i messed up, but he's full of compassion and mercies. I pray that his mercies be extended to me.

This is quite touching. I now have my questions fully answered. Thanks so much brother.

Sometimes, when God wants to use us in a certain ministry, He first takes us on a journey to learn how to feel: reason and react like the people to whom we are sent.

Jesus Christ has become our perfect High Priest because He was in every way tempted as we are. So, He has an experience of what we're experiencing and so can minister to our needs because He understands our needs in practical terms.

Right now, you're in the better position than I to minister to Atheists because you've been there. You know how they feel. You understand how they reason and you could even preempt their next move or their next question.

If you've found a passion to guide people away from falling into Atheism, or you have a zeal to bring Atheists out of their demonic captivity, that's it. Your calling.

You've been to the school, and some day, God could use you mightily along these lines.

It is my earnest prayer for you that the mercy of God be renewed upon your life. It is new every morning. May you encounter that mercy that rejoices against judgement in Jesus mighty name.

I'm sure, you're already on the path. I can see God leading you through.

Peace, my brother.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Psychotic cases are triggered by such. And we use antipsychotics for them
This is none of my business.

All I know is that once the demon or demons are cast out, all traces of demonic manifestations cease.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

The things of the spirit are deception to carnal people like you
I don't say I see things i don't see.

The difference between you and I is that I don't deceive myself. Whatever I tell you I see, I see it indeed.

In this journey of life, no room for self deceit.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't say I see things i don't see.

The difference between you and I is that I don't deceive myself. Whatever I tell you I see, I see it indeed.
Seeing is believing. Looks do deceive.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

This is quite touching. I now have my questions fully answered. Thanks so much brother.

Sometimes, when God wants to use us in a certain ministry, He first takes us on a journey to learn how to feel: reason and react like the people to whom we are sent.

Jesus Christ has become our perfect High Priest because He was in every way tempted as we are. So, He has an experience of what we're experiencing and so can minister to our needs because He understands our needs in practical terms.

Right now, you're in the better position than I to minister to Atheists because you've been there. You know how they feel. You understand how they reason and you could even preempt their next move or their next question.

If you've found a passion to guide people away from falling into Atheism, or you have a zeal to bring Atheists out of their demonic captivity, that's it. Your calling.

You've been to the school, and some day, God could use you mightily along these lines.

It is my earnest prayer for you that the mercy of God be renewed upon your life. It is new every morning. May you encounter that mercy that rejoices against judgement in Jesus mighty name.

I'm sure, you're already on the path. I can see God leading you through.

Peace, my brother.
Thanks. Please remember to mention me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:
■ Thanks. Please remember to mention me in your prayers.
1. Um... God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their pleas/requests/petitions are coated with their sins(unholiness) and hence an abomination to God. God made it clear that He only answers the prayers of the righteous; God delights in granting the righteous the desires of their hearts. For this reason, Jesus Christ urged each one of His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (including answers to prayers) —will be added onto each. undecided

No matter how much one prays and engages in starvation-diet fasts even on your behalf, so long as that person remains unrighteous, God will never answer the person's prayers. The key is righteousness, not the abundance of prayers. undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:
Thanks. Please remember to mention me in your prayers.
Yes brother.

I'll be praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Um... God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their pleas/requests/petitions are coated with their sins(unholiness) and hence an abomination to God. God made it clear that He only answers the prayers of the righteous; God delights in granting the righteous the desires of their hearts. For this reason, Jesus Christ urged each one of His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God (including answers to prayers) —will be added onto each. undecided

No matter how much one prays and engages in starvation-diet fasts even on your behalf, so long as that person remains unrighteous, God will never answer the person's prayers. The key is righteousness, not the abundance of prayers. undecided
Hello kobojunkie, I would like to seriously warn you against responding to any of my post from today henceforth. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello kobojunkie, I would like to seriously warn you against responding to any of my post from today henceforth. Thanks
Is it that you acknowledge that your claims are far from scriptural then? undecided

You do know that you can easily log off of Nairaland to get your wish if you truly don't want me responding to any of your posts. undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:
So you left the faith because God didn't save your uncle from dead?

I stopped believing 14years after my uncle's death so no I didn't stop believing because of it.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:
■ Why does the enemy need to fight you when he already has you where he wants you?
1. You ask a very good question there. Let me turn it around to ask you this too. Why do you need to fight the enemy when Jesus Christ already informed you that He had overcome the enemy on behalf of those who belong to HIm in addition to giving them His everlasting peace to buttress them through the sufferings and tribulations they would peace? undecided

What reason does one who claims to belong to Jesus Christ have to fight any enemy or battle when instead of war, Jesus Christ has bestowed on them His peace— the opposite of war/battle— instead? undecided undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:
■ Jesus fought the battle of dominion for us. He won and he has given us back that dominion. He took back the dominion from the enemy which Adam legally handed over to him.
■ However, He didn't fight the battle for our will power. It is still up to us to believe that we have that dominion,
■ and until we believe, that reality won't be made manifest in our lives. That battle is in our minds, which is the target of the devil and the kingdom of darkness at large.
1. What are you talking about? Where is it stated in scripture that Adam legally handed anything over to an enemy? And where do you get this idea that Jesus Christ fought what you call the "battle of dominion" for you? undecided

2. Battle for your willpower? Your willpower is yours so why do you require a battle for it abeg? This is all religious soundbites that mean absolutely nothing abeg! Where in scripture is any of this stated? And you still haven't responded to any of the actual questions which I asked of you. undecided

Why do you need to fight the enemy when Jesus Christ already informed you that He had overcome the enemy on behalf of those who belong to HIm in addition to giving them His everlasting peace to buttress them through the sufferings and tribulations they would peace? undecided

What reason does one who claims to belong to Jesus Christ have to fight any enemy or battle when instead of war, Jesus Christ has bestowed on them His peace— the opposite of war/battle— instead? undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:
■ So if you don't even believe that God exists in the first place (which is the foundation of every spiritual belief system), why would the devil need to attack you again? He'll allow you enjoy a life devoid of God, until a circumstance comes that might force you to accept reality. Inspite of that, you can still choose to believe and not to. That's how much God doesn't want to tamper with our will power. On the other hand, the moment you start to believe, the enemy launches an attack into your mind and other areas of your life, to take you back to level zero.
The questions I asked as pretty straightforward, so I see no reason for all this rigamarole. undecided

1. Why do you need to fight the enemy when Jesus Christ already informed you that He had overcome the enemy on behalf of those who belong to HIm in addition to giving them His everlasting peace to buttress them through the sufferings and tribulations they would peace? undecided

2. What reason does one who claims to belong to Jesus Christ have to fight any enemy or battle when instead of war, Jesus Christ has bestowed on them His peace— the opposite of war/battle— instead? undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
GreatVocalist:
■ You can make a quick search on Google, and these verses will pop up on your screen. Don't think I'm going to do that for you, it's clear you just want to argue and not reason out.
1. That is not possible since no such verses exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Ghost Paid My Transport Fare / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows / If God Knew That Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.