Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3608 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same as me. It amuses me when I wake up and hear such tales from theists casting and binding non existent demons grin
Meanwhile the non existent demons are the ones responsible for your spiritual blindness.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
truthCoder:

You are a believer.

A believer is simply someone moronic enough to accept stories as facts without subjecting them to a logical test.

Do you believe in yourself?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
truthCoder:

Should be close to that refuse dump along idimu road. A lot of things burn there.

Where is that?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Advantages of compelling you to believe it?
Whoa!
They are many. For starters, I can tell you this unicorn can heal you of any disease and can give you eternal bliss if only you give me money

Advantages that you saw a flying unicorn today, not advantages of compelling me to believer you. Don't get your boxers twisted around your head already.
Are you telling me what you can tell me or what you know? i talk about reality, what we have seen and handled, remember? Not just typing letters together to form sentences like you are in an English lesson center practicing typing.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

I can't say for everyone tho. I'm telling you of my experience. And he's telling you of his. Go figure

i am telling you of many people, not limited to your mushroom experience.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

Viking hell. I may have got the spelling wrong. Its Scandinavian

What is Viking hell? Do you have hope of eternity?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jackanda1:

I'm writting this as a repentant athiest who went about blaspheming God.
Repent before its late!

Most of you just wake up and start using terms that has nothing to do with your situation.
The word "REPENT" applies to someone who knows God's standard but finds it difficult to live by it not someone who has concluded in his brains that God doesn't exist.
The case of an atheist has nothing to do with repentance rather you're a new born baby in the faith because you knew nothing about God before that's why you are an atheist.

Now talking about people who became atheists, their are two categories of atheists:

Those who don't know nor understand what the role of God is regarding creation and lives of humans. So these ones are bitterly arguing with anyone who speaks to them about God in fact they will say anything just to irritate you but when you flow with love and care they think of how to hurt your feelings so you too can react in a saucy manner. Jesus clearly told us that these categories will be forgiven {Matthew 12:31-32} because they don't know what they're doing! Luke 23:34

The second category are those who have known the faith but due to the wickedness in their hearts they turned away and stop having to do with fellow believers {Hebrews 10:24-25} there's no way they can justify their breaking away because they can't present a better group preforming as worshipers of God that's why they will not only argue with believers but go about blackmailing those in the faith so Jesus' sacrificial death that covers sinful mankind can't save them again {Hebrews 10:26} that's why Jesus said their sin is unforgivable! Matthew 12:31-32

You were never a believer in the first place so there's nothing to repent for! undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by truthCoder: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Image123:

Where is that?

Lagos
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

Most atheist don't know they're demon possessed.

I thank God for your recovery. Welcome back home. May the Lord sustain you to the end.

Please there's something I want you to shed more light on.

I've met Atheists who speak very arrogantly and go to extreme lengths to speak blasphemously against God. All Atheists do it but there are some who go to the extreme. Here on Nairaland, a guy called maynman fits this descriprion. Can you please tell me what makes them do so? Is it because they resent God that much? Is it a demon operating through them? Is it because they've totally convinced themselves that there's no God?
It baffles me so much. Whatt exactly went wrong in their lives? Thanks for the answers in advance.
see this dumb Yahweh worshipper.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
FxMasterz:

I thank God for your recovery. Welcome back home. May the Lord sustain you to the end.

I've met Atheists who speak very arrogantly and go to extreme lengths to speak blasphemously against God. All Atheists do it but there are some who go to the extreme. Here on Nairaland, a guy called maynman fits this descriprion. Can you please tell me what makes them do so? Is it because they resent God that much? Is it a demon operating through them? Is it because they've totally convinced themselves that there's no God?
It baffles me so much. Whatt exactly went wrong in their lives? Thanks for the answers in advance.

LoLz. Of course you think it's demonic possession because you cannot fathom that someone can exist without revering your god concept. What is blasphemous in pointing out the origins of the god concept you believe in? What is blasphemous in pointing out that your conception of god is an amalgamation of many ideas that have brewed over a long period of time and so cannot represent any form of accuracy or "truth"?

For ages people like you have always been suspicious of any kind of inquiry into anything you deem divine so it's not really a surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Wilgrea7(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Jackanda1:
If you've once recieved salvation by faith, walked with God and today you've declared yourself an athiest, you're in alot of danger.

As an exchristian and agnostic, this should be interesting

1. You're in danger of commiting the unpardonable sin aka the sin unto death aka blasphemy of the holyspirit aka final apostacy. Its not that God won't forgive. But you're resisting forgiveness by hardening ur heart.

An atheist doesn't believe in your God, or in the holy spirit. Threats like this would be like telling an adult "behave or you won't get gifts from santa"

2. You're making yourself an agent of the devil by spreading atheism and turning people away from God. God is trying to build, yet you're destroying.

We don't believe in your god or in your devil. None of which any theist has been able to prove so far.

3. Since you work for the devil, you would most likely end up with him in HELL.

We don't believe in your hell either.

4. Just like Esua, you're throwing away your birthright in christ which are salvation, the Holyspirit, faith, righteousness and the kingdom of Heaven etc.

Refer to points 1-3

5. Declaring yourself an athiest and resisting God opens you up to demonic possesion and influence. You might not even know you're possesd, but that doesn't change the fact.

Refer to points 1-3

I'm writting this as a repentant athiest who went about blaspheming God.

Repent before its late!

Interesting... You were an atheist before?.. how did you end up transitioning to Christianity. I'm curious

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Of course you think it's demonic possession because you cannot fathom that someone can exist without revering your god concept. What is blasphemous in pointing out the origins of the god concept you believe in? What is blasphemous in pointing out that your conception of god is an amalgamation of many ideas that have brewed over a long period of time and so cannot represent any form of accuracy or "truth"?

For ages people like you have always been suspicious of any kind of inquiry into anything you deem divine so it's not really a surprise.
That's the same response a blind man would give you when you talk to him about the man which he can never see or feel.

You can't see what I see become u have sights while you lack it. May God heal your soul.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's the same response a blind man would give you when you talk to him about the man which he can never see or feel.

You can't see what I see become u have sights while you lack it. May God heal your soul.

LoLz. So you can see the demons or you just saying what you think you understand?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So you can see the demons or you just saying what you think you understand?
This is the problem:

I see what you don't see, and I try to understand you knowing fully well that there's spiritual blindness as there's physical.

In your case, you conclude that nobody sees just because you can't see. Is that not an error? You'll even be aggressive about it, wanting the person who sees to unsee what he has seen just because you can't see. May God heal your soul.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Why do you resent Allah, Flying Spaghetti Monster and Thor so much? Is it a jinn that is bothering you?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Meanwhile the non existent demons are the ones responsible for your spiritual blindness.
Well, you are spiritually blind. Because if you aren't, you'll know Flying Spaghetti Monster created you

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why do you resent Allah, Flying Spaghetti Monster and Thor so much? Is it a jinn that is bothering you?
My own parents were Muslims before they met Jesus. I personally took time to do my own research, find the truth by myself and stand true to it. I didn't get here by accident.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Image123:

Advantages that you saw a flying unicorn today, not advantages of compelling me to believer you. Don't get your boxers twisted around your head already.
Are you telling me what you can tell me or what you know? i talk about reality, what we have seen and handled, remember? Not just typing letters together to form sentences like you are in an English lesson center practicing typing.
When has someone's testimony suddenly become reality? How do you know they didn't lie?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Image123:

i am telling you of many people, not limited to your mushroom experience.
And those people can lie?
Are aware many people in many religions can swear that their gods are real, and yours is fake, and when you ask them why, they say the exact thing you say now?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Image123:

What is Viking hell? Do you have hope of eternity?
Niflheim. You're doomed there if you don't accept Thor

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

I see the Holy Limbs of Flying Spaghetti Monster in your life. Give in to him now or burn forever.
You can't see what I see become u have sights while you lack it. May Flying Spaghetti Monster heal your soul

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

My own parents were Muslims before they met Jesus. I personally took time to do my own research, find the truth by myself and stand true to it. I didn't get here by accident.
So what is the difference between Islam and Christianity

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

This is the problem:

I see what you don't see, and I try to understand you knowing fully well that there's spiritual blindness as there's physical.

In your case, you conclude that nobody sees just because you can't see. Is that not an error? You'll even be aggressive about it, wanting the person who sees to unsee what he has seen just because you can't see. May God heal your soul.

How does this answer the question? I asked a pointed question and instead of explaining yourself, you are ranting about aggression nobody but you has displayed so far.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
LordReed:

How does this answer the question? I asked a pointed question and instead of explaining yourself, you are ranting about aggression nobody but you has displayed so far.
Oh, sorry about that? What was the question again? I probably missed the question.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

So what is the difference between Islam and Christianity
This should be a personal discovery. Kindly do your own research.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Oh, sorry about that? What was the question again? I probably missed the question.
This is his question

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

This should be a personal discovery. Kindly do your own research.
They are the same to me. That's why I'm asking you
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

I see the Holy Limbs of Flying Spaghetti Monster in your life. Give in to him now or burn forever.
You can't see what I see become u have sights while you lack it. May Flying Spaghetti Monster heal your soul
Thank you. At least you now see something. Someday you'll see clearer.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

They are the same to me. That's why I'm asking you
Whatever they are to you, so be it.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Thank you. At least you now see something. Someday you'll see clearer.
I see clearer than you. I even see what your Yahweh intended to do
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

I see clearer than you. I even see what your Yahweh intended to do
I'm happy about that.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is his question

I wasn't saved to see demons. So, seeing demons is not the issue as far as knowing God is concerned.

I've had the chance to pray for people and hear demons speak through them. I've seen women take on superhuman strengths during prayers so much so that one woman wouldn't be subdued by four men holding her down. I've seen so much more.

But most importantly, I've met Jesus, He's more real to me than this couch I'm sitting on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Pastor Oyedepo Be Part Of Ritualist? Is Pastor Adeboye Saved? / Pastor Chris: Joyful Confessions / How To Become An Ifa Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.