Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,345 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3770 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly. Same thing goes for me grin

Then stop asking foolish questions.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2023
LordReed:

So where is the evidence of the millions you claimed have been healed? I asked for just a portion and you are yet to produce even that.

Where did he talk about millions being healed of brain cancer? You accused him of that, you this lie lie man.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:06am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

So where is the evidence of the millions you claimed have been healed? I asked for just a portion and you are yet to produce even that.
Check everywhere including Nairaland. Jesus healing and performing miracles Is not a new phenomenon to anybody.

If you refuse to believe, then keep on diisbeliving. I won't answer unnecessary questions.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:20am On May 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

I understand religion can snap off your brain. But look at the bolded statement. Take a few minutes and meditate over it. Does it make sense to you?
Who taught you such bullshit? So one can have faith for others but lack faith for his or her own healing? Really? Meennn, these guys did a good job on you folks grin
And of course atheism damages people's brains so that they see things only within the ambits of their nostrils and start forming false intellectuality.

It's easier for me to have faith to pray for you because I'm not feeling the pains. You're the one feeling the pains and know the gravity of what is going on in your body. Since I'm not feeling the pains and do not know the gravity of the sickness, I would continue to see it as a simple thing and therefore have faith that you'll be healed. You on the other hand feel severe pains but seeing me as some powerful miracle worker makes you to have faith that when I pray for you, you'll be healed. Your faith therefore, joined with mine provides a very powerful trigger point for miracles to take place.

If the tables turn and I'm in your place, I'll be considering the pains so much, and the more i.feel pains the more my faith wanes. And without faith, it is impossible to see miracles.

What's difficult to understand in that? It's very annoying to hear people talk very foolishly and still abuse you after taking their foolishness for wisdom. Atheists do this a lot. That's why I don't like engaging them.

The very ones whose brains have been snapped through unintelligent reasonings leading to Atheism would be the first to tag others with their own ailments.

If you want to keep sounding abusive rather than engage maturely, I'll start ignoring your mentions. I don't engage children.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:34am On May 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Can you name some miracles that have been proven beyond doubt?
Just so you know, celebrities like Cobham Asuquo, Yinka Ayefele etc who are known christians with afflictions, are examples how christianity(and religion as a whole) is a scam.
Remember Iesus said even if you have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, you'll be healed? Well, looks like it was a lie cos those people have much more faith. The only people getting 'healed' are unknown and unverified folks. I wonder how Cobham etc would feel if they are regulars in a particular church where other folks are getting 'healed' everyday.
Of course, all we hear is 'the Lord works in mysterious ways' grin
There are celebrities who have testified of miracles, each time they do, you call them liars.

Meanwhile, all those whom you mentioned up there are still serving God till today, but you're there using their headaches to determine the potency of Panadol.

I don't have time to be discussing and dragging unnecessary arguments. If you don't believe in God, then keep on to that. Don't disturb me with unnecessary questions.

I've come a long way already. I made the necessary sacrifices to seek God until I found Him. If you can't make the same sacrifices but chose to keep wallowing in self deceit, why should I be bothered? I can only tell you the truth as I've experienced it. If you say it's a lie, hold on to your own truth while I hold on to mine.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Check everywhere including Nairaland. Jesus healing and performing miracles Is not a new phenomenon to anybody.

If you refuse to believe, then keep on diisbeliving. I won't answer unnecessary questions.

LoLz.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

There are celebrities who have testified of miracles, each time they do, you call them liars.

Meanwhile, all those whom you mentioned up there are still serving God till today, but you're there using their headaches to determine the potency of Panadol.

I don't have time to be discussing and dragging unnecessary arguments. If you don't believe in God, then keep on to that. Don't disturb me with unnecessary questions.

I've come a long way already. I made the necessary sacrifices to seek God until I found Him. If you can't make the same sacrifices but chose to keep wallowing in self deceit, why should I be bothered? I can only tell you the truth as I've experienced it. If you say it's a lie, hold on to your own truth while I hold on to mine.

Can you name 5 celebrities who aren't pastors or ministers of the gospel in some way that have testified of miracles?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 7:47am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

Can you name 5 celebrities who aren't pastors or ministers of the gospel in some way that have testified of miracles?

I don't have a flair for worldly entertainments and pleasures, so I don't have the names of celebrities off hand. But a simple Google query should give you tons of answers. Recently, a celebrity said she was born blind and was eventually healed by the Lord Jesus after her parents committed themselves to prayers. I didn't watch the YouTube video because such miracles don't surprise me. Right here on Nairaland you'll find a lot of testimonies. There's a current testimony on Nairaland of a Yahoo boy who died and met Jesus, and was instructed to go preach the gospel. I didn't watch the YouTube too. Whenever I hear of Jesus performing miracles, I don't get curious because I've seen a lot of them. I just know it's one of those things Jesus does.

There was a documentary aired in Egypt some years back about a woman who was killed by her husband for converting to Christianity. The woman was buried, and her 2 children buried alive in the same grave with her. One was a baby. The documentary aired how the children survived the ordeal. The elder child narrated how someone in white would come visiting them and see to it that they feed. The broadcaster in her hijab while casting the news shed tears as she said 'Only Jesus can do this.'

Look, I don't want any unfruitful discussion with atheists. To me, they deliberately close their eyes and shut their senses away from reality in order to pursue some personal interests fueled by pride. I don't think I have to bother myself about such people.

How on Earth can any sane human being look around him after growing through many vivid spiritual and physical experiences, and confidently say there's no God? Whatever befalls such a person in the hereafter is a just retribution.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 7:55am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

There was a documentary aired in Egypt some years back about a woman who was killed by her husband for converting to Christianity. The woman was buried, and her 2 children buried alive in the same grave with her. One was a baby. The documentary aired how the children survived the ordeal. The elder child narrated how someone in white would come visiting them and see to it that they feed. The broadcaster in her hijab while casting the news shed tears as she said 'Only Jesus can do this.'
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/buried-treasures/

By the way, Over hundred people especially children die of malaria everyday in Nigeria.

Listen to your advice “deliberately close their eyes and shut their senses away from reality in order to pursue some personal interests fueled by pride.”
Jesus couldn’t save them from dying and been buried, but he was able to save them in grave for 15 days, think na

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 9:02am On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/buried-treasures/

By the way, Over hundred people especially children die of malaria everyday in Nigeria.

Listen to your advice “deliberately close their eyes and shut their senses away from reality in order to pursue some personal interests fueled by pride.”
Jesus couldn’t save them from dying and been buried, but he was able to save them in grave for 15 days, think na

Jesus has prevented many mishaps from befalling His people in many cases. In few cases, He allows the mishap to happen and then use it as a message to the world. If there was no mishap, there'll be no message. Meanwhile, more people need to hear the message so they could be saved.

I didn't watch the documentary myself. A friend who watched it told me about it in 2011. He added that the documentary was making many people leave Islam so the Egyptian authorities stopped it from being aired and also went ahead to oblitetate anything that had to do with it.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 9:53am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Jesus has prevented many mishaps from befalling His people in many cases. In few cases, He allows the mishap to happen and then use it as a message to the world. If there was no mishap, there'll be no message. Meanwhile, more people need to hear the message so they could be saved.

I didn't watch the documentary myself. A friend who watched it told me about it in 2011. He added that the documentary was making many people leave Islam so the Egyptian authorities stopped it from being aired and also went ahead to oblitetate anything that had to do with it.
Why can’t there be a message without no mishap?

Your friend is a blatant liar, there’s nothing like a documentary of it.
Before you peddle such information next time, do your research and don’t just “believe” it.

And it was your friend that told you this also “The broadcaster in her hijab while casting the news shed tears as she said 'Only Jesus can do this.”
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't have a flair for worldly entertainments and pleasures, so I don't have the names of celebrities off hand. But a simple Google query should give you tons of answers. Recently, a celebrity said she was born blind and was eventually healed by the Lord Jesus after her parents committed themselves to prayers. I didn't watch the YouTube video because such miracles don't surprise me. Right here on Nairaland you'll find a lot of testimonies. There's a current testimony on Nairaland of a Yahoo boy who died and met Jesus, and was instructed to go preach the gospel. I didn't watch the YouTube too. Whenever I hear of Jesus performing miracles, I don't get curious because I've seen a lot of them. I just know it's one of those things Jesus does.

Look, I don't want any unfruitful discussion with atheists. To me, they deliberately close their eyes and shut their senses away from reality in order to pursue some personal interests fueled by pride. I don't think I have to bother myself about such people.

How on Earth can any sane human being look around him after growing through many vivid spiritual and physical experiences, and confidently say there's no God? Whatever befalls such a person in the hereafter is a just retribution.

So we are just to believe any testimony without fact checking them? Like this your Egyptian story which was proved to be hoax, you mean we should have just accepted it as true even though it is actually false?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 10:38am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

So we are just to believe any testimony without fact checking them? Like this your Egyptian story which was proved to be hoax, you mean we should have just accepted it as true even though it is actually false?
The Egyptian story was not proven to be a hoax, the writer made a statement and you believed it because it resonated well with you.

He didn't find anything on the internet about it, so he concluded it never happened. That's laughable.

I read about a baby fish caught by Russian navigators in 1992 during the gulf war. I read it myself and followed the news myself in 1992.

A human baby covered with scales was caught in the sea. The Russians brought it ashore and wanted to take it inland to some labs but the baby fish spoke to them in Russian and warned them to return him into the sea immediately. He threatened to level the whole of Russia if they fail to do so. They returned him quickly out of fear. The image of the baby fish is still live in my memory as I type. Meanwhile, I've searched all over the internet to refresh my memory of that event. The news is nowhere to be found. ChatGPT told me it never happened. I would have believed if I had not read the news myself. You can keep deceiving yourself until you know that you'll be allowed to see only what the mainstream media and governments want you to see.

CC: maynman
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 10:42am On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Why can’t there be a message without no mishap?

Your friend is a blatant liar, there’s nothing like a documentary of it.
Before you peddle such information next time, do your research and don’t just “believe” it.

And it was your friend that told you this also “The broadcaster in her hijab while casting the news shed tears as she said 'Only Jesus can do this.”
He didn't lie. He painted the visual imagery of the story he watched.

There are messages without mishap as well as messages with mishaps. Each caters for different categories of people. The message that speaks to one does not speak to the other.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 11:11am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

He didn't lie. He painted the visual imagery of the story he watched.

There are messages without mishap as well as messages with mishaps. Each caters for different categories of people. The message that speaks to one does not speak to the other.
How did you know he did not lie?
Where is the documentary?
There’s nothing like that that happened in Egypt.

Over hundred people especially children die of malaria everyday in Nigeria what message is it speaking?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 11:13am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

The Egyptian story was not proven to be a hoax, the writer made a statement and you believed it because it resonated well with you.

He didn't find anything on the internet about it, so he concluded it never happened. That's laughable.

I read about a baby fish caught by Russian navigators in 1992 during the gulf war. I read it myself and followed the news myself in 1992.

A human baby covered with scales was caught in the sea. The Russians brought it ashore and wanted to take it inland to some labs but the baby fish spoke to them in Russian and warned them to return him into the sea immediately. He threatened to level the whole of Russia if they fail to do so. They returned him quickly out of fear. The image of the baby fish is still live in my memory as I type. Meanwhile, I've searched all over the internet to refresh my memory of that event. The news is nowhere to be found. ChatGPT told me it never happened. I would have believed if I had not read the news myself. You can keep deceiving yourself until you know that you'll be allowed to see only what the mainstream media and governments want you to see.

Why don’t you provide evidence to your claim then.
There’s nothing to find about it on the internet because it didn’t exist in the first place.

“I read about a baby fish caught by Russian navigators in 1992 during the gulf war. I read it myself and followed the news myself in 1992.”
Where and when did you read about it?
How come the whole internet didn’t have a say about it?
How come all your stories are no where to be found in the whole internet, you are the only one they tell or you read about it.

Easy with the obvious lies.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Did you note this part:

As to where the story came from, while a number of the forwards identify as the writer of the e-mail a woman whose husband is a Christian pastor who runs a Muslim outreach program in the U.S. (and therefore as the one both providing and vouching for the story), some of the earliest versions that bear her name led off with this now-elided paragraph:

I don't want to wait until our next newsletter to get this story out to you. It begins as a tragedy but ends as an incredible miracle. Victor received this by email a few days ago (5/20/04), and talked with family in Egypt to confirm the details that were given there on the news.

A careful reading of that preface provides the information that the putative author did not pen the written account now so often attributed to her — the piece was instead something her husband received from an unnamed source.

You claimed there is a video documentary of these series so how come it is no where to be found?

LMAO! You sound like one of those people who believe that the Russians dug a hole to hell. The story is they dug a hole so deep and when they lowered mics into it they could here screaming of people in torment.

You tell stories with no way for fact check and when we refuse to believe such stories you get angry. Well you really can't fault us when you can't provide the evidence to back up your tales.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by KnownUnknown: 11:40am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

Did you note this part:

You claimed there is a video documentary of these series so how come it is no where to be found?

LMAO! You sound like one of those people who believe that the Russians dug a hole to hell. The story is they dug a hole so deep and when they lowered mics into it they could here screaming of people in torment.

You tell stories with no way for fact check and when we refuse to believe such stories you get angry. Well you really can't fault us when you can't provide the evidence to back up your tales.

One of the insidious attributes of religion is that it increases the propensity of people to believe bullshit.

Religious indoctrination obviously damages people’s capacity to reason clearly but how will they realize it when they are swimming in bullshit and calling it pristine waters.

E.g. If you have been reared to believe that some god wants your “tithes”, you will believe the two bit conman standing in front you and pilfering your pocket is a “man of god” and not an obvious scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

But i have put your lazy armchair critic miracle searching self to a challenge before. i mentioned Kumuyi as credible and said that you should take time out to go to any of his monthly gospel evangelism programmes. Pick up a couple of the 'striking' testimonies and follow them up.
What you are looking for all over the world online is right there with you, if you would get your lazy self up and work. If you truly seek, you will find. It's so certain.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 11:46am On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

Did you note this part:

Tell me how you fast checked the rebuttal. Everything that writer claimed up there to refute the story can be concocted by anyone. Just tell me how you fast checked it.

Secondly i.never mentioned any video documentary. I said there was a broadcast.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 11:52am On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Why don’t you provide evidence to your claim then.
There’s nothing to find about it on the internet because it didn’t exist in the first place.

“I read about a baby fish caught by Russian navigators in 1992 during the gulf war. I read it myself and followed the news myself in 1992.”
Where and when did you read about it?
How come the whole internet didn’t have a say about it?
How come all your stories are no where to be found in the whole internet, you are the only one they tell or you read about it.

Easy with the obvious lies.

You see now. I read about the baby fish episode in the Tribute newspapers in 1992 Other tabloids carried the news as well in those days. Today, you can't find it online, so you tagged it obvious lies. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Talk to elderly people who were conversant with with world events at the time, some of them would remember the babyfish saga. In those days there were no internet. We usually depended on papers, radio and local TV stations for news.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 11:58am On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

How did you know he did not lie?
Where is the documentary?
There’s nothing like that that happened in Egypt.

Over hundred people especially children die of malaria everyday in Nigeria what message is it speaking?
Let's forget it. Even if we find evidences today, you'll still not believe.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 12:11pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Let's forget it. Even if we find evidences today, you'll still not believe.

I don’t need to believe evidence, I’ll know it..
Next time Providing the evidence Should be the first thing you’ll do when making claims.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 12:12pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

You see now. I read about the baby fish episode in the Tribute newspapers in 1992 Other tabloids carried the news as well in those days. Today, you can't find it online, so you tagged it obvious lies. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Talk to elderly people who were conversant with with world events at the time, some of them would remember the babyfish saga. In those days there were no internet. We usually depended on papers, radio and local TV stations for news.

That’s a lie, if it’s a historical fact it will be online.
How come all your evidences are the ones not online?
If it’s a conversant world events it will be online, somebody would have referenced it, we have news older than that and they are online, how come yours are the one not online.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:17pm On May 05, 2023
Image123:

But i have put your lazy armchair critic miracle searching self to a challenge before. i mentioned Kumuyi as credible and said that you should take time out to go to any of his monthly gospel evangelism programmes. Pick up a couple of the 'striking' testimonies and follow them up.
What you are looking for all over the world online is right there with you, if you would get your lazy self up and work. If you truly seek, you will find. It's so certain.
Don't mind them. I've thrown a similar challenge to some atheists before. I mentioned Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Enenche and a host of others who manifest physical miracles in their programs. Olukoya is into deliverance, you can't go to Miracle City and not see demonic manifestations in people during prayers. You'll see hundreds of violent manifestations.

Those atheists wouldn't go there. They'll give you some excuses and peddle lies saying they were all staged.

They hate to discover that they're wrong. They don't want anything that would challenge their current beliefs. Even if you bring them evidences, they'll keep telling themselves that it's all lies. They don't want the truth.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 12:19pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Don't mind them. I've thrown a similar challenge to some atheists before. I mentioned Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Enenche and a host of others who manifest physical miracles in their programs. Olukoya is into deliverance, you can't go to Miracle City and not see demonic manifestations in people during prayers. You'll see hundreds of violent manifestations.

Those atheists wouldn't go there. They'll give you some excuses and peddle lies saying they were all staged.

They hate to discover that they're wrong. They don't want anything that would challenge their current beliefs. Even if you bring them evidences, they'll keep telling themselves that it's all lies. They don't want the truth.
Why do we still have sick people in the world?
Why don’t they go to hospitals and heal people?
Don’t they love their neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:21pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

That’s a lie, if it’s a historical fact it will be online.
How come all your evidences are the ones not online?
If it’s a conversant world events it will be online, somebody would have referenced it, we have news older than that and they are online, how come yours are the one not online.
Do what I said you should do. Ask elders. Or visit Tribune office and ask them for their old newspapers if they have copies in store. What would I gain by lying? For what? I can't deny what I read.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 12:22pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Do what I said you should do. Ask elders. Or visit Tribune office and ask them for their old newspapers if they have copies in store. What would I gain by lying? For what? I can't deny what I read.

It’s a lie. If the story was that conversant it will be online.
Stories older than that is online, stop lying to defend your Israelite deity yahweh.
how come all your evidences are not seen online?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:24pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Why do we still have sick people in the world?
Why don’t they go to hospitals and heal people?
Don’t they love their neighbors?
Why do we still have dirty clothes in the world. Why don't the soaps go to the launderies and get the clothes washed? Don't those soaps love their neighbors?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 12:26pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Why do we still have dirty clothes in the world. Why don't the soaps go to the launderies and get the clothes washed? Don't those soaps love their neighbors?

Soaps are not free and you also need water to lathe soap to make it work. it takes a lot of chemicals to prepare soap.

Are miracles not free?
What do we need to offer to get miracles?
Don’t pastor love their neighbors?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:27pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

It’s a lie. If the story was that conversant it will be online.
Stories older than that is online, stop lying to defend your Israelite deity yahweh.
how come all your evidences are not seen online?

Keep receiving yourself. I can't deny what I read. I read it myself. I followed the news in 1992. A kid born after that time can call it a lie. Ask elders around.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're very correct bro. i don't even bother. But i remember deliberately making an exception for little reed as he's been acting real desperate for some miracle action, but it's obvious he's not desperate enough. Just prefers to sit lazily on his dirty armchair watching online atheists to fill up his brain and echo back his folly. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Questions That Bug Believers In God / Some Difficulties Of The Christian Missions / Who Is The REAL Hero Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.