Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,833 members, 7,855,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3933 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Says Thor apostles

Comic atheists wannabe spotted.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Which millions of others? How many million people have gotten healed of brain cancer vs the millions that have died from it? Let's start with that one.

The ever sly little reed riding hood. Where did he talk about millions being healed of brain cancer? You don't even personally know two people with brain cancer, but you are here yapping of millions. When did your vagaries of life turn to only brain cancer when it is clear that the fellow was talking of millions of people being healed generally? Certainly, you are not that daft to conclude that, only deceitful and sly to achieve your aim of confusion.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. My uncle was a pastor. These are the very things he used to teach. Same thing with Tb Joshua. Even Archbishop Benson Idahosa. No one is immune to the vagaries of life. If you like call it demons or destruction, the fact remains that nobody is immune. I can show you videos of Pastor Ina Omakwu preaching these very things but guess what he died of brain cancer. Sir, nobody is immune.

The vagaries of life do not negate the fact that miracles and healing happen, DUH. It's clearly in the Bible. The human moGs are vessels, not the Healer themselves. They are not the ones that heal, it is God. God can decide to heal them personally or NOT. That you don't receive personal healing or answers don't change the experiences that God uses you for on others. Elisha was sick and even dead. The power of God in him raised another dead person, but not him.
Timothy was sick and had Paul but no instant healing. It didn't stop others from being healed and Paul from instructing him and us on what to do, instead of only waiting impotently for miracle.
We have seen God use folks like Smith Wigglesworth, Kumuyi and Adeboye even after they suffered personal losses. In fact, same things that their own family members needed, God used them to provide for others. If only in this life you have hope, you are on a very miserable thing reed. Mr vagary, rest abeg. It's not only you that God has said no to in life, stop disturbing others with your failure to secure an answer.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
Image123:

Those people can lie, there is also a huge possibility that they can tell the truth. You need to find out for yourself, and not just sit in a hole and make conjectures. We conveniently use people to make all our court judgements, elections, sports decisions, school certifications and recruitments. But atheists wannabes(of all people) always want to educate us that humans are not reliable when it comes to God. Don't you find it very funny?
Do you base your life decisions, pay money or make judgements based on those human decisions?
So how did u know those other religions aren't right, and yours is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
Image123:

Reality like i mentioned is what WE have seen and handled. i am guessing that they taught you the meaning of WE in primary school. If you forgot, you may want to use a dictionary.
So you have experienced all those testimonies by Youtube folks? Including rising from the dead?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
Jackanda1:
My experience inspired this post which i believe would help athiest and aspiring athiest retrace their steps back to God.

So what have you done for humanity?
Whats your experience
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2023
Image123:

The ever sly little reed riding hood. Where did he talk about millions being healed of brain cancer? You don't even personally know two people with brain cancer, but you are here yapping of millions. When did your vagaries of life turn to only brain cancer when it is clear that the fellow was talking of millions of people being healed generally? Certainly, you are not that daft to conclude that, only deceitful and sly to achieve your aim of confusion.
He's giving an example. I hope they taught you what examples are in primary school. It doesn't necessarily have to be brain cancer alone
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
Image123:

The vagaries of life do not negate the fact that miracles and healing happen, DUH. It's clearly in the Bible. The human moGs are vessels, not the Healer themselves. They are not the ones that heal, it is God. God can decide to heal them personally or NOT. That you don't receive personal healing or answers don't change the experiences that God uses you for on others. Elisha was sick and even dead. The power of God in him raised another dead person, but not him.
Timothy was sick and had Paul but no instant healing. It didn't stop others from being healed and Paul from instructing him and us on what to do, instead of only waiting impotently for miracle.
We have seen God use folks like Smith Wigglesworth, Kumuyi and Adeboye even after they suffered personal losses. In fact, same things that their own family members needed, God used them to provide for others. If only in this life you have hope, you are on a very miserable thing reed. Mr vagary, rest abeg. It's not only you that God has said no to in life, stop disturbing others with your failure to secure an answer.
What if I told you I prayed to Flying Spaghetti Monster after I had malaria and He healed me. Would you disbelieve me?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Why does the enemy need to fight you when he already has you where he wants you?
Oh, I was expecting this. Its actually the same answer my wife gives me when I ask her those questions. Only problem is this question…
How come the demons continuously torment you despite the numerous prayers while ignoring me?
And didn't your Bible said the wicked(which includes me) would be tormented? How come its the righteous that is having the torments? grin
Whenever I asked these questions, all I get is some sweet silence grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't say I see things i don't see.

The difference between you and I is that I don't deceive myself. Whatever I tell you I see, I see it indeed.

In this journey of life, no room for self deceit.
Yet some Christians lie about their experiences

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

This is none of my business.

All I know is that once the demon or demons are cast out, all traces of demonic manifestations cease.
But they do relapse

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't say I see things i don't see.

The difference between you and I is that I don't deceive myself. Whatever I tell you I see, I see it indeed.

In this journey of life, no room for self deceit.
Next time, use a camcorder or phone to record. People lie a lot, including chrissies

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you base your life decisions, pay money or make judgements based on those human decisions?
So how did u know those other religions aren't right, and yours is wrong?

We conveniently use people to make all our court judgements, elections, sports decisions, school certifications and recruitments. What part of 'we' and 'all' do you not understand? i am not required to know that other religions are not right. Is that the way you live, looking for what is not right? i know what and Who works for me. Chikena.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

So you have experienced all those testimonies by Youtube folks? Including rising from the dead?

Who are youtube folks? Do you live in prison or solitary confinement? Don't you have people around you? i do, fortunately.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:40pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

He's giving an example. I hope they taught you what examples are in primary school. It doesn't necessarily have to be brain cancer alone

Lolz, he doesn't seem to be very pleased with this particular post though as he refused to like it, of all the posts. Since you have taken the unfortunate task of being your mentor's spokesperson, inform him that i am very happy to always silence him like his father the devil. "How many million people have gotten healed of brain cancer vs the millions that have died from it?" is a very poor example, especially when referring to them in millions.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

What if I told you I prayed to Flying Spaghetti Monster after I had malaria and He healed me. Would you disbelieve me?

i don't have to disbelieve or believe you, i have other important things to do with my life than trying to believe or disbelieve you.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 8:12pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

But they do relapse
Wonders shall never end.

You've now gone from denying miracles happen to saying that they do relapse.

This is serious.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 8:14pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yet some Christians lie about their experiences
You're the one who call these liars Christians. While there are those who do lie. The majority of what you hear is the truth.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 8:18pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which millions

We have several Christians who die peaceful deaths and even bid farewell to everyone a few days to their departure.

I can give you verifiable examples.

The problem is that power works through faith and compassion. Mlost believers find it easy to exercise faith for others but find it difficult to do same for themselves.

There are issues of pride too and the lack of knowledge.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

What are the evidence of 'walking in anointing or power of god'?
There's no anointing or power from any god as far as Christians are concerned. Yeah, they manifest power but they're inferior.

The anointing and power of God comes with visible evidences.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 3:42am On May 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whats your experience
I would talk about that, but may i ask, were you truely born again or just a nominal christian before becoming an atheist?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2023
Image123:

What is Viking hell? Do you have hope of eternity?
Its Nilfheim. You're gonna burn there forever if you don't accept Thor
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2023
Image123:

Who are youtube folks? Do you live in prison or solitary confinement? Don't you have people around you? i do, fortunately.
I have christian siblings. Unfortunately I'm the most well to do out of the lot. Not boasting, just stating facts. And all I hear is fake testimonies from them

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2023
Image123:

Lolz, he doesn't seem to be very pleased with this particular post though as he refused to like it, of all the posts. Since you have taken the unfortunate task of being your mentor's spokesperson, inform him that i am very happy to always silence him like his father the devil. "How many million people have gotten healed of brain cancer vs the millions that have died from it?" is a very poor example, especially when referring to them in millions.
Actually there are millions of people with cancer worldwide. And there are many types of brain cancer. So yes there are millions of brain cancer patients, both dead and alive.
I hope your brain can process this information
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2023
Image123:

i don't have to disbelieve or believe you, i have other important things to do with my life than trying to believe or disbelieve you.
Exactly. Same thing goes for me grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

Wonders shall never end.

You've now gone from denying miracles happen to saying that they do relapse.

This is serious.
You utterly lack a processing brain.
You said you have witnessed Demon possession and their exorcism. And I told you they are psychotics. And they can have relapses even when they have been 'healed'
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're the one who call these liars Christians. While there are those who do lie. The majority of what you hear is the truth.
Ok. Can you name some miracles that have been proven beyond doubt?
Just so you know, celebrities like Cobham Asuquo, Yinka Ayefele etc who are known christians with afflictions, are examples how christianity(and religion as a whole) is a scam.
Remember Iesus said even if you have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, you'll be healed? Well, looks like it was a lie cos those people have much more faith. The only people getting 'healed' are unknown and unverified folks. I wonder how Cobham etc would feel if they are regulars in a particular church where other folks are getting 'healed' everyday.
Of course, all we hear is 'the Lord works in mysterious ways' grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:35am On May 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

We have several Christians who die peaceful deaths and even bid farewell to everyone a few days to their departure.

I can give you verifiable examples.

The problem is that power works through faith and compassion. Mlost believers find it easy to exercise faith for others but find it difficult to do same for themselves.

There are issues of pride too and the lack of knowledge.

I understand religion can snap off your brain. But look at the bolded statement. Take a few minutes and meditate over it. Does it make sense to you?
Who taught you such bullshit? So one can have faith for others but lack faith for his or her own healing? Really? Meennn, these guys did a good job on you folks grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2023
FxMasterz:

There's no anointing or power from any god as far as Christians are concerned. Yeah, they manifest power but they're inferior.

The anointing and power of God comes with visible evidences.

So where is the evidence of the millions you claimed have been healed? I asked for just a portion and you are yet to produce even that.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 10:59am On May 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its Nilfheim. You're gonna burn there forever if you don't accept Thor

Again, says no one except comic atheist wannabes.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have christian siblings. Unfortunately I'm the most well to do out of the lot. Not boasting, just stating facts. And all I hear is fake testimonies from them

You've got such low self esteem issues. Who's asking you about your siblings and who is richer? What sort of fallacious individual is little reed raising? i said we(meaning myself and others) have seen, touched and tasted of divine interventions, you start to tell us nonsense about you and your siblings bank accounts. You do need help.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually there are millions of people with cancer worldwide. And there are many types of brain cancer. So yes there are millions of brain cancer patients, both dead and alive.
I hope your brain can process this information

Thought you said he was just giving an example? Can you follow one train of thought instead of straddling between bunkum as an hobby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexuality / Top 10 Gospel Songs [jan – Mar 2015] / Notable American Business Men Who Are Tithers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.