Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3606 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 5:51pm On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

How does that affect the evidence for the story?
Before it can get online, the Egyptians are the ones who'll post it. Since the internet was still at its developing stage at the time of the incident, coupled with government suppression and the anti-christian stance of the populace, it's easy to conceal the evidence.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Before it can get online, the Egyptians are the ones who'll post it. Since the internet was still at its developing stage at the time of the incident, coupled with government suppression and the anti-christian stance of the populace, it's easy to conceal the evidence.

So how are we supposed to believe a story you can provide no evidence for?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 7:38pm On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

So how are we supposed to believe a story you can provide no evidence for?
I'm not saying you should believe the story. I'm only saying that you shouldn't dismiss it as false just because it's not available online.

If you need any evidence of God's miracles, visit those places you were directed to.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm not saying you should believe the story. I'm only saying that you shouldn't dismiss it as false just because it's not available online.

If you need any evidence of God's miracles, visit those places you were directed to.

Then why did you mention the story?

Who told you I haven't?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LottiOk: 6:30am On May 06, 2023
Maynman & Lordreed thank u 4 disgracing does serial, shameless lairs who regurgitate d lies dey were brainwashed with 2 promote d bullshit fairytales dey were raised with.

Imagine adults in dis 21st century coming online 2 lie without backing up dia claims with evidence, d worst part is dey push d burden of finding d evidence 2 d person who asked. Des r d kind of gullible sheeps who still believe till 2day dat India beat Nigeria 99-0 in an international friendly many yrs ago.

How can dey even think dat because dey believe in such lies dat other Shud believe it without evidence ❓ saying u shud go ask elders like dem dat believe in lies without evidence.

Dey claim miracles happen in dia mog's crusades but can't post any here 4 scrutiny & verification, telling u 2go der & find out. Yet dey'll b d same 1s 2 reject ur 1st hand eyewitness report dat no such tins happened.

It's clear 2 all here, even 2 der fellow christians dat dey r liars & wud spin loads of childish tales just 2 defend dia god. I'm so ashamed 4 dem dat I pity dia kids & loved 1s who av 2 grow up being feed with such lies.

Truly religion makes people senseless

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2023
LordReed:

Who told you I haven't?

i did. Show him what you found, be empirical. How many miracle claims did you verify and follow up and what was the outcome? Can you walk the cheap talk?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 10:32am On May 06, 2023
LordReed:

Who told you I haven't?
And you found nothing when you visited? Then your Atheism is obviously self deceit. Or what made you ignore the things you saw?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

And you found nothing when you visited? Then your Atheism is obviously self deceit. Or what made you ignore the things you saw?

LoLz. So now it's on to insults? It's ok, I think you need time to calm down, something is obviously getting to you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:44pm On May 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So now it's on to insults? It's ok, I think you need time to calm down, something is obviously getting to you.
I didn't insult you. Point out my insult.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

I didn't insult you. Point out my insult.

What is the statement: "Then your Atheism is obviously self deceit"?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:50pm On May 06, 2023
LordReed:

What is the statement: "Then your Atheism is obviously self deceit"?
That's an inference and not an insult.

This is because you can't tell me you didn't find anything in those places except you want to lie to yourself.

If anyone tells me that my Christianity is self deceit, I'll simply prove to that person that it's not. I won't see that as an insult
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's an inference and not an insult.

This is because you can't tell me you didn't find anything in those places except you want to lie to yourself.

If anyone tells me that my Christianity is self deceit, I'll simply prove to that person that it's not. I won't see that as an insult

An inference you made without any evidence since my only response was a question so who is deceiving themselves? You obviously. You deceived yourself so thoroughly you started making up excuses that the government was suppressing a video. Big time self deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 7:25pm On May 06, 2023
LordReed:

An inference you made without any evidence since my only response was a question so who is deceiving themselves? You obviously. You deceived yourself so thoroughly you started making up excuses that the government was suppressing a video. Big time self deceit.
Meanwhile, as far as the matter is concerned, we're both opinionated.

My interence regarding self deceit is based on your said visits to those places of worship to which you were referred.

If you've indeed visited those places, that should be the end of the discussion.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz, see format! Sly reed does it again. Having no point, you began to blackmail. You just told him that he is thoroughly deceived ba? But he is insulting you if he does/infers same. You that just called Olaa a dummy is talking about insult. See hypocrisy. Na people wey no know say you be snake like devil wey i pity.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Image123(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Meanwhile, as far as the matter is concerned, we're both opinionated.

My interence regarding self deceit is based on your said visits to those places of worship to which you were referred.

If you've indeed visited those places, that should be the end of the discussion.

LoLz bro, stick to your question and don't make him take you on his usual rigmarole if you want to engage him. Tell him to show you empirical proof of his visits as he often requires. How many healed people did he interview and follow up? What were the results? All those his blackmail are age long format.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
Image123:

LoLz bro, stick to your question and don't make him take you on his usual rigmarole if you want to engage him. Tell him to show you empirical proof of his visits as he often requires. How many healed people did he interview and follow up? What were the results? All those his blackmail are age long format.

Alright bro.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2023
Mean
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

They're all the same. They even denied that miracles ever happened in Reinhard Bonkke crusades. Fools say they were all staged.

LoLz, the same Bonnke that needed surgery when he had a health problem. Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz, the same Bonnke that needed surgery when he had a health problem. Bwahahahahahaha!

So what? Keep deceiving yourself!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
FxMasterz:

So what? Keep deceiving yourself!!

Bwahahahahahaha!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Edited
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

In my teenage years I had nightmares about hell and horror movies. When I turned atheist, everything stopped. Nightmares, nyctophobia etc. In fact i watch horror movies at night with no lights on, but still dont get scared. It looked like a switched was flipped.
The human mind is powerful grin
No demon would attack an atheist. Since attacking you would give an evidence of the supernatural and make you run back to God. Demons are smart
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Jackanda1:
No demon would attack an atheist. Since attacking you would give an evidence of the supernatural and make you run back to God. Demons are smart
Ok. Lemme get this straight. So demons ignore atheists, but Yahweh allows those demons to torment christians?
By the way I thought christians say Yahweh protects his own, and you also say misfortunes are for the unrighteous. How do you marry these opposing statements? grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2023
LordReed:

Same Bonnke that had issues with the German authorities about his scam miracles, and was thus restricted to Africa. His scam resurrection of one man was my favorite miracle. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same Bonnke that had issues with the German authorities about his scam miracles, and was thus restricted to Africa. His scam resurrection of one man was my favorite miracle. grin

Damn I love secular government!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Lemme get this straight. So demons ignore atheists, but Yahweh allows those demons to torment christians?
By the way I thought christians say Yahweh protects his own, and you also say misfortunes are for the unrighteous. How do you marry these opposing statements? grin
A kingdom divided against itself does not stand, why would satan attack you if you're working for him?

I was never attacked as an atheist.

Been an atheist is enough misfortune, Satan knows you would end up in hell with him.

Ofcourse, Satan hates and attacks the children of GOD.

But God helps them overcome through the shield of faith and the word of God. Satan only dominates christians when they allow him.

I know this makes no sense to you, but its true
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by jaephoenix(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jackanda1:
A kingdom divided against itself does not stand, why would satan attack you if you're working for him?

I was never attacked as an atheist.

Been an atheist is enough misfortune, Satan knows you would end up in hell with him.

Ofcourse, Satan hates and attacks the children of GOD.

But God helps them overcome through the shield of faith and the word of God. Satan only dominates christians when they allow him.

I know this makes no sense to you, but its true
Demonic attacks, demonic sicknesses, demonic possessions etc is all I get if I become a Christian. But if I become an atheist, they all go away.
I think I know which to choose.
Thanks for clearing stuff up grin
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27
Kobojunkie:
1. But what evidence do you have of your claim that you have in fact walked with God? Are you born again? Where is your evidence of this? undecided
What are the evidence of been born again?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Feb 27
Jackanda1:
■ What are the evidence of been born again?
Jesus Christ said something will be given to those who accept Him aka those who are born/baptized of Water AND born/baptized of Spirit(born-again), not in the way of your many church rituals but in the way that He has commanded in His Gospel. Read through John 3 vs 1 - 21 to see and know for yourself what He said would be the lot of those born-again. undecided
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Jackanda1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27
Wilgrea7:

You were an atheist before?.. how did you end up transitioning to Christianity. I'm curious
I was born again as a teenager. I became atheist few years later.

What openned my eyes were the issues i had, kenneth hagins books and curiousity.

I started asking myself; WHAT IF?

It is Foolishness to agree with all totality that the supernatural doesn't exist.

I started asking for prayers mostly for the depression and anxiety i had. I got healed and then the attack started.

I have been harassed, humiliated and disturbed by demons. They would appear, speak to me, attempt to or take over my body and made my life a living hell. Prayers delivered me.

I know i do not have any scientific evidence for those demons, but please take my word for it.

GOD wants you to come to him, believing and trusting like a child. He said Man shall live by faith alone.

The atheistic thoughts in your mind would dissapear if you turn to Him. He would also grant you faith If you ask.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus Definitely Sold Some Stuff - Joagbaje Please Explain / How Can One Draw A Distinction Between Miracles And Magic? / To All Atheists In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.