Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest (3602 Views)

CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:26pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I have an idea to use Russian language to fish out that news. Maybe it's available only in Russian language online.

Till then, you can Keep shouting and keep telling the world about your ailments.

Chronic desperate liar like your god.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:30pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

If the story is not concocted why not provide evidence for it.
Do you reason at all?
I don't expect you to say anything better than this. I can already measure your IQ. And, everyone's reading already knows how you reason.

Just get off my mention.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:32pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't expect you to say anything better than this. I can already measure your IQ. And, everyone's reading already knows how you reason.

Just get off my mention.
All this ranting all because you should post evidence to your claims?
Why are all your stories not on the internet. No references for any of them.
See this dullard talking about measuring an IQ, everyone reading already knows you are a good for nothing liar.
Empty barrel with nothing but false claims.

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:35pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

All this ranting all because you should post evidence to your claims?
Why are all your stories not on the internet. No references for any of them.
See this dullard talking about measuring an IQ, everyone reading already knows you are a good for nothing liar.
Empty barrel with nothing but false claims.

Stop lying.
A dullard is that coward who couldn't take up a challenge but keeps commending himself for being intelligent.

Would you please get off my mention!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:36pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

A dullard is that coward who couldn't take up a challenge but keeps commending himself for being intelligent.

Would you please get off my mention!!

A dullard is a desperate liar that can’t prove his false claims and get angry when we ask for it. Common sense requires you should walk your talk and provide evidence if you are not a empty barrel.

Please Stop quoting me too!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yeah it was a video broadcast. I thought you were referring to some YouTube video Documentary.

Regarding evidence, read what I discussed with maynman.

It's funny how when ever we get to evidence the story starts twisting and turning to no avail. You are the one who brought the story but you want us to go find the evidence. For the story you told, we should find the evidence for you. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:40pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

A dullard is a desperate liar that can’t prove his false claims and get angry when we ask for it. Common sense requires you should walk your talk and provide evidence if you are not a empty barrel.

Please Stop quoting me too!

I never got angry until you turned abusive.

I told you exactly what to do to find evidence, you refused but resorted to name-calling.

Would you please get off my mention!!!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:44pm On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

It's funny how when ever we get to evidence the story starts twisting and turning to no avail. You are the one who brought the story but you want us to go find the evidence. For the story you told, we should find the evidence for you. SMH.

The story about the baby fish was not part of the discussion. I told that story to prove that things get buried. You're now telling me to find evidence for something I told you i searched all over but couldn't find online. Meanwhile I read the story in 92

Ask elders around you, he said no. I guess he doesn't have elders. Create a front page worthy Nairaland thread on it and ask for elderly inputs, he said no.

You guys should let
me be.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:45pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I never got angry until you turned abusive.

I told you exactly what to do to find evidence, you refused but resorted to name-calling.

Would you please get off my mention!!!!

How did i turn abusive, i gave you exactly what you gave me.

How can i go and find evidence to your OWN claims, are you thinking?
Reasonable people provide evidences to their OWN claims.
I only told you to provide evidence but it seems that got you angry.

Now please stop quoting me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 3:55pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

How did i turn abusive, i gave you exactly what you gave me.

How can i go and find evidence to your OWN claims, are you thinking?
Reasonable people provide evidences to their OWN claims.
I only told you to provide evidence but it seems that got you angry.

Now please stop quoting me!!!!!!
I didn't tell you to go and find evidence for me. Did I?

Is it wrong for you to be told to verify a claim?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 3:56pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I didn't tell you to go and find evidence for me. Did I?

Is it wrong for you to be told to verify a claim?

You made a claim provide evidence to it.

You verify a claim using the evidence provided!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

The story about the baby fish was not part of the discussion. I told that story to prove that things get buried. You're now telling me to find evidence for something I told you i searched all over but couldn't find online. Meanwhile I read the story in 92

Ask elders around you, he said no. I guess he doesn't have elders. Create a front page worthy Nairaland thread on it and ask for elderly inputs, he said no.

You guys should let
me be.

I am not referring to that story. I am referring to the Egyptian story. Where is the evidence for the story?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:19pm On May 05, 2023
LordReed:

I am not referring to that story. I am referring to the Egyptian story. Where is the evidence for the story?
I told you how the story was attacked by then by Egyptian authorities.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:20pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

If you need the evidence, then come over to me. I'll take you to the evidence.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:21pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

If you need the evidence, then come over to me. I'll take you to the evidence.

Reasonable people provide evidences to their claims.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:21pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

If you cannot come over, follow my suggestions to verify the claim.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:22pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

That I did not deny.

I said come over.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:22pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

If you cannot come over, follow my suggestions to verify the claim.

Reasonable people provide evidences to their claims. You verify a claim using the evidence provided

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:23pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

That I did not deny.

I said come over.

Start from the beginning and start putting your money where your mouth is, talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:24pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Reasonable people provide evidences to their claims. You verify a claim using the evidence provided
That's sounding like a kindergarten poem.

Your evidences are the all around you as long as you have elders. Those elders around you are my evidence.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:25pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

Start from the beginning and start putting your money where your mouth is, talk is cheap.

I've given you evidence - your elders.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:26pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's sounding like a kindergarten poem.

Your evidences are the all around you as long as you have elders. Those elders around you are my evidence.
It happens when you try to deceive people with kindergarten lies.

My elders are not worthless liars, if the story is that popular and a historical fact it will be online.

You have no evidence to your claims, you are a liar and empty!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:26pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I've given you evidence - your elders.

I don’t have worthless liars as elders, you might have.

You have no evidence to your claims, you’re empty.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:27pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

It happens when you try to deceive people with kindergarten lies.

My elders are not worthless liars, if the story is that popular and a historical fact it will be online.

You have no evidence to your claims, you are a liar and empty!
If your elders are not worthless liars, you should be glad to hear the truth from them. Why are you afraid to ask?
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:28pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

If your elders are not worthless liars, you should be glad to hear the truth from them. Why are you afraid to ask?

There’s no “truth” anywhere to ask.
If your own elders are not worthless liars they should be able to provide evidence to their claims.
Why are you afraid to ask your elders for evidence?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:29pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

I don’t have worthless liars as elders, you might have.

You have no evidence to your claims, you’re empty.
The more the reason why they can be your verifiable source for debunking my claims.
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

The more the reason why they can be your verifiable source for debunking my claims.

They can only debunk a claim using its OWN evidence provided.

Tell your elders to provide evidences or they are all Talk Talk?

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:33pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman:

There’s no “truth” anywhere to ask.
If your own elders are not worthless liars they should be able to provide evidence to their claims.
Why are you afraid to ask your elders for evidence?
How I wish I can block you right now if Nairaland had such buttons. You're extremely rude!!

Never mention me again okay? Did I insult you or your elders for you to start insulting me and my elders this way? You're very stupid!!

I'll ignore you from henceforth. You're not worth replying. I was replying you thinking you have sense. Senseless idiot. Accursed child!!
Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:36pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

How I wish I can block you right now if Nairaland had such buttons. You're extremely rude!!

Never mention me again okay? Did I insult you or your elders for you to start insulting me and my elders this way? You're very stupid!!

I'll ignore you from henceforth. You're not worth replying. I was replying you thinking you have sense. Senseless idiot. Accursed child!!
You are the rude one here that can’t take what you dish out.

I already told you not to quote me again, okay?
Why bring my elders into the discussion?
What do you mean by “if i have elders at home”?
You are a nonentity..

You already said “ignored” like an hour ago and here you are. You can’t take what you dish out. A good for nothing unfortunate anima. Doomed child!!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by FxMasterz: 4:44pm On May 05, 2023
Maynman, I'm sure you're the one who has given me the two mentions I'm seeing as attached in the image below. I would never read them. They'll soon be buried deeply in an ocean of mentions.

Accursed child. He can't verify claims from elderly people around him since he doesn't have elders. Those who don't have elders at home can't respect elders outside. Stupid idiot of a child. Very useless boy. I'll not read any mention from any ragtag who calls himself maynman.

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by Maynman: 4:48pm On May 05, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself, You’ll still read it and choke on it. Unfortunate child!

FxMasterz:
Maynman, I'm sure you're the one who has given me the two mentions I'm seeing as attached in the image below. I would never read them. They'll soon be buried deeply in an ocean of mentions.

Accursed child. He can't verify claims from elderly people around him since he doesn't have elders. Those who don't have elders at home can't respect elders outside. Stupid idiot of a child. Very useless boy. I'll not read any mention from any ragtag who calls himself maynman.

Doomed child, he is making false claims he can’t defend and thinks we are worthless liars like his elders he has at home.
Senseless pig. Very worthless slave.
Next time you will think well before lying on nairaland, not everyone is worthless like your elders at home, you this good for nothing animal that calls himself FxMasterz.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2023
FxMasterz:

I told you how the story was attacked by then by Egyptian authorities.

How does that affect the evidence for the story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / You Cannot Be An Atheist And A Free Thinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.