Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? (61838 Views)

How Does Smoking Kill One’s Sex Life? / Tell Me A Story About Yourself The Sounds Like A Lie But Is Absolutely True. / 10 Sex Myth We All Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Oyindamolah: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Biology teacher
SultanOfAbia:
It took me years to figure this out

Myth 1
That is not about how big your prick is
Is about how you rock her when knacking.
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Then I start to Rock her from slow to fast, fast to slow then switch it.
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
If she is religious she won't like sex
Broooo I don knack church girls tire
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No
Be cool and show them you can keep secrets. It works very well

Myth 3
If she scream that means she enjoy it
Pure lies
The secret to know when a woman is enjoying prick is her WETNESS
Not by her moans that shit can be faked

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.
Whenever I see that stuff I just go Gaga
And increase my stroking which drives them crazy. I love it!!

5 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by jayAjoku(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Myth 1
I personally start with the tip slowly then gradually put it all in. That feeling is wink
Developing your stroking game is very important. It is the motion that brings the orgasm not how big or how large.

Myth 2
It's not hard. You just got to be seen as a private guy. Not a guy that is loud and walk around with group of guys. No

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your dick. She will secret odourless white discharge during sex.

Baba for the girls I sight you 😂

10 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Myth 1

Myth 2

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,
If she is feeling your
whats your dick size? Does your dick point up when hard?

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Oyindamolah: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
She would be dry already na
goodyvin02:
Longer the sex the sweeter

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by onuman: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Female orgasm 😒
Does female orgasm not exist?

5 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by highchief1: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
elpochas:
All thick fat ladies smell bad below.
I had a very bad experience with woken earlier in Nigeria but over here thick ladies don’t smell.anyways 90% of Nigeria women smell it’s because of their weather maybe.

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Oyindamolah: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Those girls PAIN give them pleasure, we have BDSM google it
Konjiboii:

I disagree with the first myth, I have smash a lot of girls and they all enjoy getting pounded rough and hard with bruises, like jarule said pain is love. Many times they call me and tell me they are still sore but they like the feeling.

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Slim Ladies are far better than Thick Ladies in bed.

It's a lie cos there are several Thick Ladies that perform way way better than slim Ladies
you sabi sùck toto?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Sex with an HIV carrier equals HIV. But the chances in real life for vaginal sex is 1 in 2500 chance

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Flamezreal(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
its not a myth. I know several promiscuous guys when we were in school. They don't look the same anymore several years later. They aged very bad
well, maybe they don't take good care of themselves because same cannot be said of most polygamous home. Besides, have you checked the number of times that is healthy for a man to ejaculate in a week? Very few women can tolerate such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by jude33084(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Myth 1

Myth 2

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,

Professor cheesy grin cool

4 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by sukkot: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rayban25:

It's either you've not met a squirter before or you just dont have good fucking skills
or he meets women who dont drink enough water. you cant give what you dont have
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Dchampion65: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrUchenna1:
TINUBU WILL DO BETTER THAN BUHARI. NA SCAM

Sleeplessness will break down your immune system. Relax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by occfx: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
nymphomaniac:
What a thread...

Walks out

Upon all the problems wey dey this country see waiting dey front page
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Oyindamolah: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Use google ,it it not urine
nonny1212:
Na urine. Urinating and getting fuvked is sexy, ask them well
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by wethebest(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Undercoverfbi:
Having sex in a car will make the car spoil.
Big lie 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Uyaiincomparabl, mariahangel, cococandy, bratislava, goodlady, sisisioge, bukatyne, sixtfeetbelle cum and chook mouth

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by onuman: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Myth 1

Myth 2

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,

No 1 is not true.
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by LeeSmart: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Say okafor's law is real

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
GeneralBuhari:
ALL black guys have Big Black Dicks.
What a joke!
your dick size?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by DonEd(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Undercoverfbi:
Having sex in a car will make the car spoil.
This I have confirmed to be true. The correlation between the two is what I still can't fathom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by donbenie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rokiat:
Black men have bigger di…ck.
Black men actually have the biggest d1ck of all races..
All you have to do is watch thousands of p0rno videos and you would get it..👀

9 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
IyaTola:
True
you squirt?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by fryo4life(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
ednut1:
Sex with an HIV carrier equals HIV. But the chances in real life for vaginal sex is 1 in 2500 chance

Explain better. Are you saying if a man had raw sex with HIV positive woman, the chances of hiv infection is just 0.04% ?? I highly doubt it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Rokiat(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
TyroneP:
1. Doggy style makes a woman butt bigger.
2. It's risky to have sex while it's raining because of thunder strike.
3. Having sex in the afternoon can make you give birth to albino offspring.

1 Like

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by initiate: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
what do you do for a living?

SultanOfAbia:

Myth 1

Myth 2

Myth 3
Pure lies

She can't fake wetness,

4 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by nonny1212: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Use google ,it it not urine
No need. I was specific(Nigerian girls)

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Parizz: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
OboOlora:
Say sucking ob0 de make men drool for mouth undecided
is your pussy clean?
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
onuman:

No 1 is not true.

Leave am..e never jam woman wey don dey used to fvxking cassava size for years.....

2 Likes

Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by Babastrong(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=cynthia9 post=122786322]That doggy makes women to reach orgasm easily

That is a fat lie

That we slim girls are naturally deep and have longer vagina
Which means our vagina is not shallow

That one is another big lie[ These 2 are relative facts, Not lies.]
Re: What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? by nairaland2: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zudozzzzzzz:

Ps. how do I join d telegram?

Kindly Ask this on Google please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.