Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu (42244 Views)

How White Women Turned Black Men Into Sex Slaves During Slavery (photos) / Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by cutesier: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin and sexy panties have ruined so many mean

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by spencekat(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lionelbhass:
I love girls with waist beads, I don’t just know why it turns me on.
Especially if the girl has big ass.Choi!

3 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Lionelbhass(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
Especially if the girl has big ass.Choi!
I’m more of a titty guy, just the beads below those twins…Omo

3 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Exceed15: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Modifire:

Useless goat na weytin una dey like bdat hubish

Just because he thinks differently?

2 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by YelloweWest: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Aforxzy:
Waist beads are fashion and cultural elements some women wear to beautify their bodies. It can also be used to check weight gain or loss.

I started wearing it dor weight management o. I used to remove it a night, oga say I should wear it back before I come to bed cheesy cheesy

I think it's just sexy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
YelloweWest:

I started wearing it dor weight management o. I used to remove it a night, oga say I should wear it back before I come to bed cheesy cheesy

I think it's just sexy

Please just stop teasing us here. I go report you to my pastor o.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Lionelbhass(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jakumo:
Waist beads drive me absolutely demented with wanton desire and unbridled animal lust. This lady merely mentioned that she wears beads around her trim waist and the next thing I found myself on my bended knees BEGGING like a hungry junkyard dog that she should PLEASE pose for my camera wearing those beads. On the condition that I look but don't touch, AND that her face is not shown online, my desperate prayer was graciously granted and the picture below is the result.

Lord have mercy. I nogo forget that day lai-lai
She’s got nice titties😌

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lionelbhass:

She’s got nice titties😌

My mustache was twitching agitatedly like that of an Idumota police officer while I took the pictures. E get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by buJu234: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
According to a friend.. he will tell the lady.. remove that beads or not banging?

Infact that's part of his early discussion with her b4 the proceed deeper into the relationship!
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by NaijaCover(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
, is following The Update
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by onadana: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......nah ur own cup of tea be dat ooh,as for me...i can't date/marry a grl without waist bead.

No mind am ...just dey Yan trash...I feel you bro.Before my conversation with any lady goes far...my next question is do you put on waist beads?It is sexy.

3 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by carl90(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fear make some men simp. I have sex with a woman I like ,whether you have a waist bead on or not.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
This Op is just fishing and making idiotic generalizations!

It's not the waist beads that makes the lady enticing... It's the waist!

Put the beads on a shapeless lady with a skin condition, and it won't have the same effect.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......nah ur own cup of tea be dat ooh,as for me...i can't date/marry a grl without waist bead.
I just removed mine few days ago. I noticed most men don't like it or won't take you serious if you have it on.

3 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
just removed mine few days ago. I noticed most men don't like it or won't take you serious if you have it on.

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by PulaPower: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
It has nothing to do with Marine kingdoms but human being kingdom..

Some girls just use it for fashion, culture & to look more catchy to their man. Some girls are just for protection!

But some girls dey use ham run Jazz! If you meet & sleep with those ones, they’ll be urging you to knack again & again, and be charging you highly. Whenever you meet those ones, you’ll find a way to cut the bead with your hand, it’s highly easy! You’ll make it look like a mistake then you’ll tell her you’ll give her money for another bead. E no dey cost!

If there’s more to such bead, you’ll picture it in her reaction! If probably you’re not sharp enough to cut off the bead, then do doggy with her & not missionary - 95% of jazz woman do requires missionary, chest-chest to work effectively!

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I just removed mine few days ago. I noticed most men don't like it or won't take you serious if you have it on.

Kindly wear those beads and post your picture here for the nairaland Panel of Experts to deliberate sternly for some hours before publishing our White Paper findings.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Look at them. I've removed them already.

Me with it;

6 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
PulaPower:
It has nothing to do with Marine kingdoms but human being kingdom..

Some girls just use it for fashion, culture & to look more catchy to their man. Some girls are just for protection!

But some girls dey use ham run Jazz! If you meet & sleep with those ones, they’ll be urging you to knack again & again, and be charging you highly. Whenever you meet those ones, you’ll find a way to cut the bead with your hand, it’s highly easy! You’ll make it look like a mistake then you’ll tell her you’ll give her money for another bead. E no dey cost!

If there’s more to such bead, you’ll picture it in her reaction! If probably you’re not sharp enough to cut off the bead, then do doggy with her & not missionary - 95% of jazz woman do requires missionary, chest-chest to work effectively!

Chai Oga you get experience for this matter o. Make me sef go do my own research now because ya 'tory don give me inspiration walahi!

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Me without it;

4 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Look at them. I've removed them already.

Me with it;

I look, look, look sotaaaaaay I no see am. Wait make I igo bring anoda computer come.

2 Likes

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by PulaPower: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
just removed mine few days ago. I noticed most men don't like it or won't take you serious if you have it on.
I think it’s best a woman stay neutral regarding beads usage. So, that you’re going to use or not would depend on if the guy you’re with likes it..

So what you did is cool..
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jakumo:

Kindly wear those beads and post your picture here for the nairaland Panel of Experts to deliberate sternly for some hours before publishing our White Paper findings.
I will. Although there are already pictures of me with waist beads on nairaland. I wanted to create a thread to seek the opinions of men concerning the waist beads matter, but haven't got the chance yet.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Me without it;

Abeg dis punishment too much na. Why you come dey wicket we like dis for Friday afternoon? Abi e good so?
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by habeeb04(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Gbam.... correct
Illegal1:
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Jakumo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I will. Although there are already pictures of me with waist beads on nairaland. I wanted to create a thread to seek the opinions of men concerning the waist beads matter, but haven't got the chance yet.

Oya oya oya post am. My chest dey beat gbam-gbam-gbam. Wait, make I phone my doctor first.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by FireUpNow(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idonweak:

Do you have the address to the marine kingdom?
The address nor far na! Just jump inside any river and dive to the button of the river then you will see the addti. Una go use laughter kpai person this Nairaland oo
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by drololaaof: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:
ebi like say this topic go sweet, I don see say one guy man don dey ask for the address to the marine kingdom oh!

wetin u need an for self?
May be he want to visit and come back to tell us it is not true.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by habeeb04(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
I love to have a view
Idaraobong5:
I wear waist beads and it’s not diabolic..
I love waist beads
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by mylove4God(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
mrrandomguy:
1. Those waist beads are from the marine kingdom.

2. Most Nigerian men have become dominated by women wearing these things.

3. The kinds of SIMPing stories I read on nairaland this days are really disgusting. And I know that ìlèkè ìdí is the culprit.

4. That "I SURRENDER TO YOUR ÌLÈKÈ ÌDÍ" song by Simi is the activating command of the seductive power of these beads.

5. Once a man sings that song and he sees beads on a woman's waist, his destiny becomes a target. His deek becomes hard.

6. If he goes on to touch the beads or have sex with the woman, that is the end. No redpiller can save him, only Jesus.

7. Even Adekunle Gold has become a SIMP.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Oh my goodness! People dey Shaa grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by qtguru(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Divoc19:
How about men that wear waist bead too

Jazz or diabolical reasons.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by b3llo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
The men dey act like contour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.