Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu (41588 Views)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage / Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Bahamas95(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
nedekid:

I can just imagine. grin
You're a real niggga. cool

1 Like

Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Desammyst(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......bros abeg show me were e dey for bible say waistbead dey against the word of God..

My brother, I no need to show you anything. You fit check am out yourself... Ask Google. The reason why I no go fit show you na because you no dai ask me so that you go know the truth, but instead na to mock the truth.
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by elonize(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Look at them. I've removed them already.

Me with it;
haba now,let d waist breathe na
😂😂
Re: Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu by Modifire(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2023
mrrandomguy:
1. Those waist beads are from the marine kingdom.

2. Most Nigerian men have become dominated by women wearing these things.

3. The kinds of SIMPing stories I read on nairaland this days are really disgusting. And I know that ìlèkè ìdí is the culprit.
Thevhypocritic bastard wey block me for no tangible reason should continue.useless figua5 heads

4. That "I SURRENDER TO YOUR ÌLÈKÈ ÌDÍ" song by Simi is the activating command of the seductive power of these beads.

5. Once a man sings that song and he sees beads on a woman's waist, his destiny becomes a target. His deek becomes hard.

6. If he goes on to touch the beads or have sex with the woman, that is the end. No redpiller can save him, only Jesus.

7. Even Adekunle Gold has become a SIMP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life / Finding The Perfect One / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.