Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married (23671 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by rash47(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

They will take care of their mom and niglect the father....

They will take care of themselves first, girlfriend second before their mom, then their Dad... this life actually no balance
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by agos: 2:04pm On May 02, 2023
If you have seen who u want to marry, pls marry.she might find a serious person to marry leaving u n ur car
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 2:04pm On May 02, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Buy a Land legit and start building...then marry...you need to try to build your house before kids set in. Maintain your car...Also build your house with 2 or more self contained to generate income

Have my own house
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by izubext007: 2:05pm On May 02, 2023
both are the same expenses , but ur car will not cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

Don't just blurt out advice like that. I thought you were smarter than that
I gave him the best advise anyone can ever give him
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Tinubuderanged: 2:06pm On May 02, 2023
All of them are useless.
Start a business
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by kestolove95(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2023
Both of them are same sh!t liability...but buying a car is better
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by zedegit: 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Get married please, this is how you keep wasting somebody's daughter's time.

You are very funny but I have a feeling you know that already! grin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW
If you have to be worrying over which to go for, I don’t think you’re ready for either. If you use the money to marry a wife, re you ready for the responsibilities that come with starting a family? If you buy a car and unforeseen issues begin to crop up (because you don’t seem like you have money for a brand new car) do you have money to start sorting them out? Except the car is a source of income for you if not, go and service your 10 years old car, give it some make over then buy suya 2k and your favorite drink and relax for the evening.

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by seanwilliam(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

Okay. You sound like a wealthy man. Are you very rich?
no I am not. Which of my comments signifies that I’m rich ? grin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by charlypoker(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2023
Sell that car and get married
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by seanwilliam(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2023
akwesenana:
A wife and a car.

Both are liablieties.

One can be converted to an asset though. smiley
Actually both can be converted to assets grin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Mrnakeina(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2023
either ways, your liabilities increases.

Bless your parents with some and invest the others
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
zedegit:

You are very funny but I have a feeling you know that already! grin
I just gave him the best advise, early marriage is bae, stop giving birth at old age where you won't be physically strong for the child anymore.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by seanwilliam(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
You buy a car you pay every month for servicing and spare parts, you fuel it too and sometimes you pay to get it washed and in the end the car depreciates... You start a family, you pay bills, food, electric, rent, educational, health, clothes....and in the end your kids grows to be successful and they inturn start taking care of you... I rest my case.
corrolla cars don’t depreciate.
And your kids might not take care of you even if you take care of dem . If you’re so unlucky to marry a bad woman grin and yes, your smartness can’t save you in this situation grin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Krexpah(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2023
Buy new car bro
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by MechanicMike: 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW
I rather marry a car angry
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
grin
diogo23:

Buy a car or goat both of them is than woman
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by N3TRAL: 2:16pm On May 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
no I am not. Which of my comments signifies that I’m rich ? grin

You said you're working for your family so that they have everything they want ( including Super cars, elite education, latest gadgets, private jet trips, vacations in choice locations etc) 😂.

You further stated that if they weren't in the plan that you can afford feeding yourself to the end of time.

That's the statement of a very well to do young man who has conquered being rich but wants to be super rich.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2023
[quote author=GEJDHERO post=122866013]Pls expansiate[/quote
]

Both can kill.. choose the one that kill softly..
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by AutoConsult: 2:17pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Baba buy your new car and do a low-key wedding. Think of yourself first.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by sameks08(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2023
Please buy car and more than 5 girls will come for you
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Paebi(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Buy the car then give her belle
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by spiralwedge(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
How does the investment account work?

NL has an INVESTMENT section. Spend more time there to learn a few things
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Please buy the car.

If you are comparing marriage with getting a new car, then you are not ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by chatinent: 2:19pm On May 02, 2023
Send me the money so I can use it wisely on myself and you learn from me.🙂

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Have my own house
SMH…. Nigerians and closed mindedness….. so the people that invest in property and own multiple houses don’t have their own houses? (Not saying you should follow his advice o even though it is not bad) what has having your own house got to do with buying another asset?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Greatechng(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
My brother go buy car oo
😂
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by wirinet(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
akwesenana:
A wife and a car.

Both are liablieties.

One can be converted to an asset though. smiley
Gbam! Except you are getting close to 40 and time is running out, don't get married yet. The liability you are about to acquire no be small thing o! After marriage comes family life and associated liabilities. You need to upgrade your house, furniture and living expenses. When children starts coming in you go see fire. From pregnancy to birth to pampas and baby food is no joke nowadays. We neva begin talk school and other expenses yet.

As for new car, perish that thought, fix up your old one. You don't need to impress anyone else but yourself.

I suggest you invest the money in order to have a more secure future. Invest in yourself - get better education, qualifications or skills, invest in business you understand very well or invest in a asset - fixed assets, stocks or properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Tadeus(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2023
Please don't rush into marriage, buy the car and enjoy yourself small before you hook yourself with that scam called marriage. It's a blessing though, but your eyes go see shege banza....lolql
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by zedegit: 2:24pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I just gave him the best advise, early marriage is bae, stop giving birth at old age where you won't be physically strong for the child anymore.

Early marriage is bae where the wife is supportive. Some ladies now are overgrown babies.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by OGgreatness: 2:24pm On May 02, 2023
One thing you have to consider. Is the posibilties of converting any of the liabities to Asset. 1.The personality of the wife material.
2. The type of car you want to buy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.