Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married (23670 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by akwesenana: 2:26pm On May 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
Actually both can be converted to assets grin
Old one. cool
How you wan take convert you wife to asset?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by phemmyfour: 2:27pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW
buy a car
When your wife is preggy, it will come handy
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Salemacad: 2:28pm On May 02, 2023
Try marry e get why!!
Next year by this time ur baby go dey 1 yr old that joy go berekete pass jolly wey you go get for motor
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
corrolla cars don’t depreciate.
And your kids might not take care of you even if you take care of dem . If you’re so unlucky to marry a bad woman grin and yes, your smartness can’t save you in this situation grin
it's all a matter choice and priority Dogg!.....
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by seanwilliam(m): 2:30pm On May 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

You said you're working for your family so that they have everything they want ( including Super cars, elite education, latest gadgets, private jet trips, vacations in choice locations etc) 😂.

You further stated that if they weren't in the plan that you can afford feeding yourself to the end of time.

That's the statement of a very well to do young man who has conquered being rich but wants to be super rich.
lol my boss.

What I meant is that if my prospective family are not part of my plan, my Husle will be very very minimal and tbh the little I’m making is enough for only me till I kpai. No be to Dey chop and do basic things ? grin
I’m a very basic person.

But the kind life I project for my family is what’s giving me worries e.g having enough money to send them to good schools ,raise them in a good environment , feeding, clothing and their welfare in general. Extended family is also there.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by onlyboyson(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2023
Both are expenses loading
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by thegooddieyoung: 2:33pm On May 02, 2023
You never disappoint jare!

IyaebeTheGreat:
Get married please, this is how you keep wasting somebody's daughter's time.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by gfelo(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2023
sound like is easy, generation of ladies now dont fancy that type of marriage

advanceDNA:

Oga...take her to registry with a few family members....organize small food for eatry when u leave registry....u go still get enough to buy your car.......una too like wahala for this country...

Money wey u suppose u buy convinience..u wan use am feed 200pple that dont give a shiit about u.... dey play ooo.......dey play u hear

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Sltp: 2:35pm On May 02, 2023
If you marry, will you start having children? Better buy a new car and don't bother about marriage if you're that poor
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Bfly: 2:36pm On May 02, 2023
Marry her but shun that thing called registry o
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by eddie7: 2:38pm On May 02, 2023
Both are the same, anyone equals the other cos while one will finish you completely, the other will completely finish you
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by advanceDNA: 2:38pm On May 02, 2023
gfelo:
sound like is easy, generation of ladies now dont fancy that type of marriage

Make them no marry naaa...
Marriage wey no dey last these says seff .Whats the point of spending millions....

Everybody should be going to registry... the annoying part is these women dont usually have anything to contribute to their own wedding....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Nnemuka(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2023
Dear Single Ladies, Husband or Car?

I need to decide fast someone pls advice...
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by SalamRushdie: 2:39pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
PLS I NEED ADVICE .Am on a crossroad..i know i have to settle down soonest but i also desperately need to buy a new car.I HAVE BEEN USING MY OLD CAR FOR 10YRS NOW

You should be discussing this with ur wife sha
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by N3TRAL: 2:47pm On May 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
lol my boss.

What I meant is that if my prospective family are not part of my plan, my Husle will be very very minimal and tbh the little I’m making is enough for only me till I kpai. No be to Dey chop and do basic things ? grin
I’m a very basic person.

But the kind life I project for my family is what’s giving me worries e.g having enough money to send them to good schools ,raise them in a good environment , feeding, clothing and their welfare in general. Extended family is also there.

I no reach you abeg. If big man like you call me Boss I dey always fear.

Na you be Boss 🥇.

I understand your point!
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by eljp(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2023
How old are you?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 2:53pm On May 02, 2023
obembet:

Buy new car... But if you not want make Ogun kill you, don't try to sleep with someone daughter o... Anytime konji dey worry u, sleep with your car werey... Ur mate don born finish
CRAZE
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
If you have to be worrying over which to go for, I don’t think you’re ready for either. If you use the money to marry a wife, re you ready for the responsibilities that come with starting a family? If you buy a car and unforeseen issues begin to crop up (because you don’t seem like you have money for a brand new car) do you have money to start sorting them out? Except the car is a source of income for you if not, go and service your 10 years old car, give it some make over then buy suya 2k and your favorite drink and relax for the evening.
I dont eat suya because its often worm infested.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 3:07pm On May 02, 2023
spiralwedge:

NL has an INVESTMENT section. Spend more time there to learn a few things
hmm i tot u had a specific one u cud recommend
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by GEJDHERO: 3:09pm On May 02, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
SMH…. Nigerians and closed mindedness….. so the people that invest in property and own multiple houses don’t have their own houses? (Not saying you should follow his advice o even though it is not bad) what has having your own house got to do with buying another asset?
SCALE OF PREFERENCE oo
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by gfelo(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2023
you hit the point

advanceDNA:

Make them no marry naaa...
Marriage wey no dey last these says seff .Whats the point of spending millions....

Everybody should be going to registry... the annoying part is these women dont usually have anything to contribute to their own wedding....
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Glistinin(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2023
How true about this 5k bride price?
mindworx:

Buy a new car. Use 20k do court wedding and just pay bride price. Marry Yoruba babe, bride price na 5k. Live your life
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by DrDunamis(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
Buy a new car and put both cars into transport money and prudently save and manage your business and in one year you'll have saved enough to marry.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by liamjakes247: 3:26pm On May 02, 2023
A BLESSED INDUSTRIOUS WOMAN BRINGS TWICE OF IT IN FIVE YEARS. This have seen, just pray you marry that right kind women. If you know her to be that kind of woman, risk it, waste no time marrying her, afterall something must to kill a man, the car can kill you, a good bless woman will even elongate your life and fell complete
GEJDHERO:
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Faposky95: 3:34pm On May 02, 2023
Ask 10 Kobo coin
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by TheBillyonaire: 3:48pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

If you are asking this question, then you are not psychologically capable of either.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Pegi23(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:
giving it to me should be in your list too don’t you think?
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by occfx: 4:02pm On May 02, 2023
GEJDHERO:

Buy a new car, sell the old one use am go marry wife.

Nb: hope you ve made investments for yourself and your future family. No say I no tell you oo, e get why.
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by occfx: 4:03pm On May 02, 2023
DrDunamis:

Buy a new car and put both cars into transport money and prudently save and manage your business and in one year you'll have saved enough to marry.

Woman no get that patient, they are human beings too.

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Teeklef(m): 4:19pm On May 02, 2023
jeffsummers:

pls can you help me out with anything
nothing come board bro
Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by correctguy101(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2023
wirinet:

Gbam! Except you are getting close to 40 and time is running out, don't get married yet. The liability you are about to acquire no be small thing o! After marriage comes family life and associated liabilities. You need to upgrade your house, furniture and living expenses. When children starts coming in you go see fire. From pregnancy to birth to pampas and baby food is no joke nowadays. We neva begin talk school and other expenses yet.

As for new car, perish that thought, fix up your old one. You don't need to impress anyone else but yourself.

I suggest you invest the money in order to have a more secure future. Invest in yourself - get better education, qualifications or skills, invest in business you understand very well or invest in a asset - fixed assets, stocks or properties.

You dey give werey advice...smh

Anyway, it's good you posted this. It'll help any indecisive person choose how to manage themselves. No sensible man worth his Kobo will ask the silly question the OP raised.

1 Like

Re: Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Get married please, this is how you keep wasting somebody's daughter's time.

For the first time in a long time..u have made Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.