Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? (15230 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by 9jaBloke: 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
None
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by ukaface(f): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
My papa!!!

Chai! He use belt flog me sha as I Dey cry he say he go give me bucket make I cry wehweh! Chai

Na my brother hear am pass me, that guy been no Dey hear word….lol

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Oizee(f): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
Both, but mumsi carry first.

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by biggie73(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2023
Seriously none of them. My dad beat me ones, likewise my mum.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Krublog(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.

You weren't born in "our time" probably a GenZ

Beating is part of the African culture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by mclloyd22: 5:30pm On May 05, 2023
Thank God for this topic.. my dad so beat me that till today (I’m 29years) I don’t think we have genuine connect as father and first son. I was never a criminal, nor committed any grievous offense as a kid but I received treatment meant for criminal. I still have a mark rn on my arm(he actually gave me an indelible mark like he used to say lol). Parents!! Them no dey change pikin with iron hand especially this days. You may not like the effect in future.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by diogo23: 5:31pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.
Keep on lying to yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by diogo23: 5:32pm On May 05, 2023
Promotions:
hmmm I don't understand o...as a 9ja kid born in the early 2000s down to whatever year that's still alive, beating is mandatory grin

And you believe that idiot? You must be easy to scam
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by diogo23: 5:33pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:

None has ever touched you is the reason you turned to a nuisance here. They did the society bad by over pampering you and we have to suffer the consequences.
So someone like you will believe that loser ?

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Breaklimit1(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
My mummy, though once in a while my daddy do beat me.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by AZControversial(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2023
smiley

Ahhhh!!! My mom ooo!!!

But if my dad handled me once, I'd remember it for a longer period than my mom's.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by LeeSmart: 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:

None has ever touched you is the reason you turned to a nuisance here. They did the society bad by over pampering you and we have to suffer the consequences.
Hwfr? No vex oo u don ever ask this woman out wey she no gree u? This one wey una the always the at each others neck like dis. Mak una take am easy oo

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Mitchy49(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2023
I didn't know my dad cos he died while I was in mum's womb.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by drimzsmoke(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2023
My FATHER....I once ran away from home during 1 of such beating!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
abobote:
None

My parents no beat me when I small

I don't beat my kids as well, but my doesn't agree with that, she does the and I don't have problem with, coz those boys are sturbon

People are different..you may not have needed physical beating but your parents may have used physical punishment like pick pin or physoclogical like guilt tripping

Your boys however may need flogging or certain restrictions to gadgets or things that can distract them

You need to study which one works

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2023
My mom flogged shege commot my body, although I was a stubborn child. She’s obsessed with cleanness and if you dare dirty the house, you and am go put leg inside one trouser. She started using the oral method instead of the Rod method when I turned 15, started over looking certain things. I learnt and I’m still learning lots of things from her. Best mom in the world. 💗

If my dad should pull out his belt, then you’ve overcommitted. He barely gets angry but if he should, he could kill someone. He flogged me once and I can never forget what I did lol. I enjoyed fatherly relationship with him. Love that man till death. 💕

3 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2023
My mum.

My dad barely touched me. I was his baby.

People see me now and tag me prim & proper.

Lol.

I was quite untoward as an adolescent. If my mum hadn't been very attentive, I'd have ended up a gangster adult.

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
Administration1:
My dad, never flogged us, but gave us the drilling of our lives... Have you stayed in a room filled was tear-gas? That is what I call drilling.

Your papa na army man🤣🤣
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Trustedpronet: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Just pray Satan will not come through your spam as a child...You go even fire am with AK-49.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Almunjid(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If u talk true u no go die. After all, this is Nairaland not Liarsland. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Greattie08: 5:42pm On May 05, 2023
For me, My Dad...
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Stanislause94: 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
[quote :Dauthor cheesy=Rayban25 post=122941659]
Na popcy oo that time grin...I could chest my mothers beating...so she will wait for my Dad to come back...I stubborn gan but the discipline was worth it.

And as for the person above me is a proof that when parents are scared to touch their daughter because they think she is "fragile"
Is the reason why we have most mentally sick kids today.
[/quote]so you dey try talk say Iyaebe dey mentally sick? cheesy
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by tunize(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
My mom that woman beating na military training i collect wella and i gave myself sense to behave. Now if the woman see u nah dey beat pikin she go dey para as if the wan she do nor pass this one. Thanks to the correction made me a better me’

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Stanislause94: 5:43pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
Almunjid:

If u talk true u no go die. After all this is Nairaland not Liarsland. grin
My parents has never hit me , not all parents believe in that.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by zoghys: 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=IyaebeTheGreat post=122941585]How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.[/quo

Are you an employee of NL?, because at times I wonder why you quick they comment before right thinking folks here. Abeg, you need to lay off NL and get yourself a job.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by spencekat(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
I was not beaten that much.I was a calm lad while growing up.Dad was the one who loved to discipline his children by flogging.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by spencekat(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My parents has never hit me , not all parents believe in that.
Z generation

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 05, 2023
Stanislause94:
so you dey try talk say Iyaebe dey mentally sick? cheesy

Yes my brother..them no dey flog all these tiny rats again na why our country dey decay gradually
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by jayAjoku(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
My father hasn’t laid hands on me seriously before but you see my mama 🤣😂🤣 She done use belt, slippers and hanger but I love how she raised me God bless them both

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by whippersnapper(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
even as a graduate. my dad still beats me up till now. I no know wetin i do that man. Him own beating na your head him go knack for wall. Me and momsy e dey be like we dey fight. so she go take me unawares knack me better stick or pestle for turning semovita. After the beating she go say make your dad come back first. I sha thank God i no enter coma that year wey i stubborn well well. 10- 15 years of age.

has anyone been beaten to the point of vomitting and stooling. Thats how wicked the were

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.