Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? (15241 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Anijay1212(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2023
CARLOSZ:
My mum is undefeated
grin
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by kcbaba007: 6:50pm On May 06, 2023
cool
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by kcbaba007: 6:51pm On May 06, 2023
Chai.... My Dad beat shege comot for my body.... One of those occasions was not a palatable testimony, will never forget in my entire life... Even with all the beatings I still love my Dad.

Also, I as a single Dad has beaten shege out of my boy's body..... Though after plenty plenty warnings and corrections anyway, To the extent I'm now the one begging him not to offend me so I don't get to beat him again..... But the boy stubborn like him papa sha! Non the less, the spirit of God coupled with the occasional beatings have actually groomed him into a good and well behaved boy I am proud of
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
My dad, of course
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by LordErrk: 9:11pm On May 06, 2023
MissOpe:

You're 100% percent right, I grew up to be

rebellious and defiant cos of the constant beatings I received from my folks especially my mum...
Maybe it's the reason I'm passing it down to my kids.

But I've heard you, I've taken cognisance of your suggestions and put it to good use..

Thanks once again for the advice....

I appreciate bro...

May the universe be good to you....

:-)
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by akaypary442(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Between your mom and dad, who gave you the
real beating of your life?

Na mumsy ooo
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.
Na bkos you be winch they dey fear to touch you make you na carry their report go for night meeting
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Shaneroberts: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.