Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? (15239 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
Both.😁
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Almunjid(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My parents has never hit me , not all parents believe in that.
Which continent are u from? Cos here in Africa, if ur parents never hit u, then dem never train u be that Ooo. Ur spouse will definitely have alot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by optimusprime2(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.

That's how I know you were born in the new millennium.

Those born in the 80's and 90's even in foreign countries will differ from your opinion.

I grew up watching "the gods must be crazy" during military administration & I tell you for sure, I was whooped adequately. The rod was not spared.

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 05, 2023
optimusprime2:

That's how I know you were born in the new millennium.

Those born in the 80's and 90's even in foreign countries will differ from your opinion.

I grew up watching "the gods must be crazy" during military administration & I tell you for sure, I was whooped adequately. The rod was not spared.
Beating a child doesn't guarantee anything, it is never the best form of correction
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by homosapien(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
My mum beat shege Banzaer commot for my body, still I no hear word
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by correctguy101(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2023
Ah, my papa na real jungle soldier. The old guy has gone ahead of this ancestor... ""*"Bows in respect***

The military drilling the old man gave this ancestor back then even made my teachers punishments in school seem like child's play.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by opeyemi233: 5:59pm On May 05, 2023
My mum collect award on that side
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by detectivejones: 6:00pm On May 05, 2023
My mum she's got special beating skills
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by blaquebelle: 6:07pm On May 05, 2023
My sister cheesy I used to think I would repay everything back to her kids but nahhhhh...
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by MasterShifu010(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2023
My mom , she beat me Wetin no good , then shipped me off to boarding school for more beatings by soldiers .
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Btruth: 6:09pm On May 05, 2023
Ma'ami nii all the time....trust Iya Sunday. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Slurity(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Between your mom and dad, who gave you the
real beating of your life?
My dad nearly kill me. most mark on my body right now are from my Dad's beating.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Olam09(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Between your mom and dad, who gave you the
real beating of your life?

My mum.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by DaGC(m): 6:14pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmm....Dad was once in a while, but e dey tough oπŸ™„, but you see Mum own, that na Nuclear war!!!🀨. As you dey misbehave, you dey collect slap, knocks, kicks etc, sometimes with anything nearby (Cane, wooden spoon, slippers, remote, broom, hanger etc)

Thank God for the discipline sha. I know where some of my childhood friends have been and where some still is. Only God knows what would have happened if I wasn't brought upright.πŸ™πŸΎ

God bless you both for the love and discipline.β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Shimbo96(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.

You get luck say dem no born you for this side grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Bmaster(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2023
Nobody beats me !
I was so sick all through my life as a kid.

Na healthy person you go beat nah.
Me,i was sick everytime that people thought i won't last longer than maybe 10 years.

So i was told.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
Mom gave me the beating of my life, I still bear the ugly marks of that beating till date.

All those form of correction make abobi no loose guard, I really appreciate them for a job well done if not I for don enter streets (like say no be streets I dey before).

My old man no too get that time but as guy man dey grow up na him I realize say the man don over sacrifice for him boys.

Kudos to both of 'em
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Vivvvy1(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2023
I think I told my brain to forget everything about my growing up cos it was horrible.
I always wondered if my parents were my real parents.
Thinking back I was never stubborn nor disobedient,but got the beatings of my life.
Anything was a weapen: broom,turning garri, spoon,mighty Vaseline container,fan belt,hose,cane,etc.
My Dad was worse tho,we all still kinda fear him and none of his kids really connect with him till now sad
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Shimbo96(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2023
My mom and nah she love us passπŸ’―
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Sharonstone7719: 6:38pm On May 05, 2023
My mom could win the best beater of the world if she was permitted. She would beat me to the extent that I would thought she wasn't my mother.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by kkins25(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2023
My mom.. My dad has onky beat me may like 2-4 times.. Mom maybe 5-7... It was mostly insults nd what not.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by ikeno(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
My mom will just wait till 2 or 3am and download all the beating on my body because she knows at that odd hour no one will come and plead on my behalf.
I will be sleeping and crying both physically and in my dream.
First thing in the morning she will prepare my favorite dishπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kudos to all mothers
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Emola12(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2023
Nobody because i didn't stayed with them I'm a hustler
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Uniquekriss(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
see diswan, where did you grow up, not naija I guess
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Burgerlomo: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Who among the two parents you mentioned can use these tools below flawlessly 😁 Father or Mother 😁

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Mamabugi(f): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Na my Mama oooo. But I am happy she did. If not my head for never dey house as e take dey now.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2023
My dad, he will use cable to give us ( 6 kids) mass flogging, after which we will head to cut grass. Nobody go tell you to comport yourself next time.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Albertone(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2023
MissOpe:
I'm writing this on behalf of my son...

I ( the mother) have beaten the hell out of him, and will still beat the shit outta him...

He'll be 5 in November but very stubborn like Bihari

So it's a child of under 5 that you've already beaten the hell out of?
Wait till the the beating starts to have a negative effect.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Emeka71(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Me too my parents didn't usually beat me; they prefer to talk and abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by zhirkovrado(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2023
None, it all depends on your lifestyle, I can't even remember a day either of my parents shouts at me let alone beating. Though my dad is late now, but for my mom, that woman is too calm. She loves me so much the way I love and respects her. As old as I am (23 yr old man) I still buy clothes and show to her before wearing cheesy
I pray God gives me the grace to make it and see her through. God bless all mothers IJN.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
Emeka71:
Me too my parents didn't usually beat me; they prefer to talk and abuse.
Thank you, all these people think it's all parents that beat their child. I don't even know what I'll do on this earth that'll make my parents hit me.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2023
Clearly my mom, tho I was a gentle boy in general, did not get into much problems then.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.