Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! (45209 Views)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Will My Generator Be Able To Power The Inverter AC? / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by folake4u(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

Energy!! grin cool ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Johzhier97(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Violence is never a good option! undecided
Plan B no be violence ooo...it's called proactive mechanism...D Maga head go reconnect nta DISCO
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by favour32(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

A big one. Why?
I can't reveal the exact model incase he's on NL.
Hmmmm grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by luluman: 8:56pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If he connecting is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide
No, No, No. You can be kind if need be but that act is contemptuous & should not be condoned.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2023
Zaheertyler:

OP please increase the generator to the highest and burn whatever you can burn grin
No be only legal means
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Rochasstatue(f): 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
No need for lawyer.
If you notice he has connected, disconnect your own and fire up the gen by repeatedly increasing the rpm, just like when you throttle a stationary car.
O ti lo
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Darnell9(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Hope this won't start an unending war......if he discovers later, he might sabotage the generator by adding salt to the fuel tank. My advise is for you to call him first and sternly warn him to desist and have an electrical engineer trace the area or point he connects from. You can also disable the 2nd power access on the generator itself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
wetin go happen if he add salt to the tank abeg
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Starships4u(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Goddamnit!

Yhu are brutal personified!
Buh then,
It's funny how yhu'd solve this problems without raising an eye lid.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by niel63(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Na you be real calibrator bro. The real wickedness.

People need to learn the hard way sometimes. grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Passionate1(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
greggng:

O boy you wicked o
He no wicked!
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by iInjureHerYansh: 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Omo you brutal o ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

This one is strong!
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by DispatcherLagos: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Have you ever considered the negative externality effects your gen noise must have had on this guy?
He can sue you too for this I hope you know?
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by iInjureHerYansh: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

I owe you one.
Like what voltage do you think can fry appliances?
Evil plan looming๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Ameoba300: 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Minister of Wickedness grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by raphroye: 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

This is exactly what I would've done... I won't even act as suspicious.... Minister of Vawulence
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Zonefree(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Zaheertyler:

OP please increase the generator to the highest and burn whatever you can burn
No be only legal means
Co-signed.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Shokoloko(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Have you ever considered the negative externality effects your gen noise must have had on this guy?
He can sue you too for this I hope you know?
His case will not fly in court. The first question will be "did you ever let the other party know that the noise was negatively affecting you?" The second question will be "why did you connect your appliances to a generator that was affecting you negatively?"

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by MrDoGood(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

A big one. Why?
I can't reveal the exact model incase he's on NL.

Tell him to contribute money for fuel. The more load, the more fuel consumption.

But people like that will misuse it and spoil your gen for you.

Except he's a bachelor without big electronics
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by LilleG(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
Johzhier97:
Plan B no be violence ooo...it's called proactive mechanism...D Maga head go reconnect nta DISCO
Is like you studied violence? grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by DispatcherLagos: 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
Shokoloko:

His case will not fly in court. The first question will be "did you ever let the other party know that the noise was negatively affecting you?" The second question will be "why did you connect your appliances to a generator that was affecting you negatively?"
This is very shallow reasoning ma.
It's a proven case already that gen noise and fume are dangerous to health... In some countries they aren't allowed in residential areas... He has a strong case against the OP if he wants to take it up and knows his onus
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by karnap(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
angry grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin you no dey go church bro.
Calibrator:

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by anslemarinze52(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
Zaheertyler:

OP please increase the generator to the highest and burn whatever you can burn
No be only legal means

Op abeg no burn down house way no be your own on top generator.
Wait 1st life is too hard for all these, ask him to start contributing to buy fuel or even let him be.
Don't try to high any voltage, you might blame yourself for doing so and you neighbor will go harmless.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2023
Increase the power to high voltage so that it will affects his home appliances
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by nedekid: 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If his connection is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide
The more the load, the more fuel the Gen burns, wear and tear nko?
How can you advice he let's it slide? It is theft.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by karnap(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
socialmediaman:

Donโ€™t do this! Itโ€™s risky for him and perhaps you. You could burn down his house and it may affect you too, and what if this ends tragically?

Report to the police and to your landlord or property manager, with evidence.

Seek legal ways to address the issue.

Its not safe,that frying of appliance is the best,as no one will hate the other,the neighbor will take care of his lost while you continued enjoying your.generator
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by karnap(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Megabig:
I know the neighbor wonโ€™t ask nicely, just meet a generator repairer and ask him how you can use a spammer to quickly turn your voltage to the highest, when next he connects and gets into his apartment, unplug all your appliances and get to work, just turn the voltage to the highest and wait till you hear him screaming โ€œJesusโ€!!!โ€ฆ Cunny man die, na cunny man go bury am

He will count his losses and will not try it again

No police, No quarrel, no lawyer and no dramaโ€ฆ everyone will be alright
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Btruth: 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If his connection is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide
....but he/she should be contributing to the fueling then ๐Ÿคท
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by truthCoder: 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:

Which kind of nonsense simpy attitude is this?
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Dexy4yah(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Bad guy grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Slydan204: 9:31pm On May 05, 2023
TBH, if am d owner of ur gen, I won't even complain here. I wl rather leave d said neighbor 2 do d complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Dont Lie: The Real Mowe And Ofada Agents Wont Tell You About / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE

Viewing this topic: akan102

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.