Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) (34252 Views)

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / Ore: From Theatre Of War To Industrial Hub / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Google this man, three of his companies are listed in London stock exchange market
Ordinary private jet, you now feel your tribe is the most successful, do you know what it means to be a billionaire, ordinary Church can fetch you private jets, most billionaires don't even spend their hard earned money on it, even Dangote and Otedola doesn't have one, adeleke and adenuga does, I can list up to 5 Yorubas that own a private jet. Dey play, you think it's by killing 100 cows for burial.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Viraltrends123: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ariesbull:
Hausa have been president for years does it make them better

The people that have been complaining of hardship lately are yoruuba yet their brother is the president.....
I asked you a single question, you claimed you are dominating, I listed all possible way we are better than you guys and any other tribes in the country, and told you to list one or 2 things you think you do better than us, you want to change the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by teebillz: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
it won’t be bad if OGST, build new cites in areas close to Lagos.
This will enable people live in the those new cities and work in Lagos.
Something like this should be done in OGUN.
egypt

If only you know how hard it is for people who live in Lagos working in the other parts of the same Lagos. Tackle the speed and ease of mobility first or else you would just be building a waste land. Currently, Marina, Broad Street, and other parts the form the Lagos Business District is full of un occupied properties.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 12:41am On Nov 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
ogun state is trying,all thanks to the previous administration.
I still don’t get what Dapo is doing,the dude never impress me in his first term
That man useless. ... man that was supposed to fix infrastructure in those places FIRST... very useless man
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2023
helinues:

Gov DA was busy raking money for the state in his first term. He has attracted so many investors to the state as a business man.

People expected physical projects from Gov DA in his first term but the problem with that is Amosun left so many abandoned projects littered across the state. It's logical for Gov DA to complete those ones before embarking on new ones

At least he has been able to raised the state IGR, he should have extra money in his possession for the second term to do the expected physical projects.
Which projects did he complete
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 1:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anu what do you know, Igbos control trade in Nigeria and indigenous industries

Lmao, you think it’s by okrika.
Indigenous companies like Glo and Gtbank right?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind only in your dream, mention industries Yoruba man own outside Yoruba land, you guys busy deceiving yourselves with propaganda

I won’t even mention companies like Glo or Gtbank .

Just wait for the list, hope u won’t run

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 4:52am On Nov 27, 2023
flokii:

You call tell this is an Igbo person from his writeup.. envy written all over.
Which companies have all moved out from Ogun?.. dey there dey yeye yourself.
That's just who they are destructive criticism. Pull him down mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Excuse upon excuse, losers always give excuses.

You people will say igbos build Lagos, unfortunately they can’t point to one single thing they have in Lagos, the major indigenous contributors to Lagos economy are Yorubas

Next na Ogun, another excuse from flat headed skulls is that it is because it is close to Lagos and they are foreign investors. Just accept say person whey pass you pass you
They would soon tag Ogun State a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Beolly(m): 5:01am On Nov 27, 2023
ppogba:

The same foreign companies people like you rejoice and jubilate about each time they leave the country. Is that not an irony? The people that they left with brown roofs are far better than the people that have found the brown roof region as their own London and America and will risk their lives to come as an attachment standing in packed buses for 10 hours journeys.
They are always belly aching.
Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Ordinary private jet, you now feel your tribe is the most successful, do you know what it means to be a billionaire, ordinary Church can fetch you private jets, most billionaires don't even spend their hard earned money on it, even Dangote and Otedola doesn't have one, adeleke and adenuga does, I can list up to 5 Yorubas that own a private jet. Dey play, you think it's by killing 100 cows for burial.
Otedola is far below Ernest Azudialor if you doubt let list their investments

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2023
I stay in sango ota, in my area we have, Nigeria breweries, farmex meyer limited, shongai packaging, shongai technology, Sona agro food, mercury mills, bright products, Avon crown cab, veepee, Geepee, Abvee, lovelen toy, Hoist pharmaceutical, uniq pharmaceuticals, purechem, finechem,parle gee biscuits, fidson pharmaceutical, drugfield pharmaceuticals, Nigeria distilleries limited, Olympic ink limited too numerous to mention.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lmao, you think it’s by okrika.
Indigenous companies like Glo and Gtbank right?
Glo is own by IBB,

Banks
Fidelity bank-Peter Gregory Obi
Zenith bank -Jim Okechukwu Ovie
UBA bank - Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu
Access bank- Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Ignorant mind Google Obijackson, Three of his companies listed in London stock exchange market

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by kolexy(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2023
zang:
[qu
ote author=INDOMIE9090 post=122952746]lafarge cement,shagamu,ogun state

Lafarge Cement is in Ewekoro not Shagamu

Lafarge has always had factories in the 2 cities.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Viraltrends123:
If you are not dumbo Otedola is being overhype by media, Obijackson owns many companies, Google Nesto aviation https://www.nestav.com.ng/
he is the owner, Google Gulfstream G-700, G-700 is the latest in the world and he's among the first buyers in the world. It was just launched at this month Dubai airshow, makes his PJS to be five in number, Gulfstream G-700 is $78million, another of the earliest buyers is Elon Musk.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2023
skj1377:
Many young Ibo men have stopped going to school but rather learn a trade mostly selling of imported items. The Yoruba counterparts are going to school and learning sciences as well as engineering. Though the Ibos tend to be doing well economically as trading and import dependency is the order of the day in Nigeria. The Yoruba counterparts are largely unemployed because the sum total of all their 5 years of higher education has been brought into the country by their Ibo counterpart in the form of finished products. In the near future when production is localized allover Nigeria that will be the boom of the Yoruba tribe because they place a premium on education rather than trading.
The companies will higher qualified people from the region they can find such people. Importers will be unemployed after heavy restrictions have been placed on access to Forex for importation business. Nigerian markets will be better organised due to the trend of selling online thereby eliminating the need of several Ibo men with small shops littering the environment. At that point many Ibo traders will be unemployed and may resort to working as labourers since they don't have any formal education or marketable skill other than selling imported items.
I rest my case.

Una go dey fool unaseff....here in Lagos many Yoruba don't even hear pidgin English they will say "Mi ogbo oyibo!

Oga see people wey dey go school with statistics

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2023
MXrep:
No local content. None was started from the scratch by the locals

Thesame Ogun that's bigger than the whole of south east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

Una go dey fool unaseff....here in Lagos many Yoruba don't even hear pidgin English they will say "Mi ogbo oyibo!

So we are suppose to speak English on our lands

You guys are lost. I saw a video of soludo yesterday trying to speak in local language ( very good) but some of the indigenes are asking him questions in English.

I just shook my head, this tribe is lost already.
By the way, Ogun Is bigger than the whole of south east .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2023
tolue42:

You guys are lost. I saw a video of soludo yesterday trying to speak in local language ( very good) but some of the indigenes are asking him questions in English.

You can't speak pidgin no be pure English ..... Here in Lagos , many can't even write.. in banks they will meet you to help them fill teller

Okay if they can't speak at least they should write and fill tellers

Have you seen the statistics! In southern Nigeria Una no dey go school even MD go school pass Una

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

If you are not dumbo Otedola is being overhype by media, Obijackson owns many companies, Google Nesto aviation https://www.nestav.com.ng/
he is the owner, Google Gulfstream G-700, G-700 is the latest in the world and he's among the first buyers in the world. It was just launched at this month Dubai airshow, makes his PJS to be five in number, Gulfstream G-700 is $78million, another of the earliest buyers is Elon Musk.

Obijaclson own luxury aviation leasing firm ...go to Ihiala and see how he turned his village to a city. How many of Otedola village has his turned or how many villages in North has Dangote turned to village

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

When you even speak English as an African man to an Oyinbo ( Native Oyinbo), due to our intonation, it always sound like nonsense into their hears but they won't tell you that.
So what is gain there? You lost your own local language, the person you're trying to impress see you as sh***t while communicating.

Does it make any sense

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

You can't speak pidgin no be pure English ..... Here in Lagos , many can't even write.. in banks they will meet you to help them fill teller

Okay if they can't speak at least they should write and fill tellers

Have you seen the statistics! In southern Nigeria Una no dey go school even MD go school pass Una

OGUN IS BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST ARE WE CLEAR

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2023
tolue42:

In Southern Nigeria...in terms of education South West is backward ...they are chasing North East!

I don't lie...I work with statistics and even in streets you can see it...here in Lagos many Yoruba kids can't even write their names ! I used to see them in banks they will be disturbing you to help them fill tellers

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2023
tolue42:

OGUN IS BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST ARE WE CLEAR
big for nothing

Chad and Niger are biggest countries in Africa but Seychelles and Mauritius have a better standard of living

Ukraine is a big country in Europe but the tiny Luxembourg has the highest standards of living

Some places are big for nothing! That the truth and reference here is Ogun! Land mass doesn't represent Standard of living

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:
big for nothing

Chad and Niger are biggest countries in Africa but Seychelles and Mauritius have a better standard of living

Ukraine is a big country in Europe but the tiny Luxembourg has the highest standards of living

Some places are big for nothing! That the truth and reference here is Ogun! Land mass doesn't represent Standard of living

OGUN IS BIGGER AND PRODUCTIVE THAT 5 EASTERN STATES!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2023
tolue42:

When you even speak English as an African man to an Oyinbo ( Native Oyinbo), due to our intonation, it always sound like nonsense into their hears but they won't tell you that.
So what is gain there? You lost your own local language, the person you're trying to impress see you as sh***t while communicating.

Does it make any sense
I am talking ability to write many of them can't write ! They full Lagos here they will meet you here in banks and tell you to fill tellers for them !

Went to Shagamu....it was bad

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

Obijaclson own luxury aviation leasing firm ...go to Ihiala and see how he turned his village to a city. How many of Otedola village has his turned or how many villages in North has Dangote turned to village
Otedola is being overhype by Yoruba media, he is far below many Igbo rich guys

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2023
tolue42:

OGUN IS BIGGER AND PRODUCTIVE THAT 5 EASTERN STATES!
proscribe with high poverty rates

Who dey even foool Una ....Una no dey see statistics wey I dey push here...can't you deduce the poverty rates that SW IS HIGHEST what is saving SW is Lagos ...remove Lagos hmmmmm

Productive with millions of out of school skills. No skilled manpower ! Who will power the productivity ?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:

He owns the largest dredging company in Nigeria, owns Smile network Africa, Nestoil, B&Q etc

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by ariesbull: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Otedola is being overhype by Yoruba media, he is far below many Igbo rich guys

The is one Anambra guy that doesn't make noise ...Emeka Okwuosa he is the owner of Oilserv. ..this dude is building transnational gas pipelines running in billions

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2023
ariesbull:
proscribe with high poverty rates

Who dey even foool Una ....Una no dey see statistics wey I dey push here...can't you deduce the poverty rates that SW IS HIGHEST what is saving SW is Lagos ...remove Lagos hmmmmm

Productive with millions of out of school skills. No skilled manpower ! Who will power the productivity ?

OGUN IS BIGGER THAN THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue / Adams Oshiomhole Dancing At APC Rally In Katsina (Photo, Video) / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.