Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu (57626 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by mvem(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
Iamicekid:
U and ur parents are mad, with all the money they have stolen, for them to go through the legal way of organ donation they don’t want to cause they will spend atleast half a million dollars upward, they want to cut costs without caring about the boy it will affect, they deserve everything, dem heartless to the point that the boy they wan steal him kidney, dem no fit do 2years visa for am, Na 6months dem do, they wan use am send am back make him come dey suffer while unna go dey enjoy
why insult her ?

What role did she play in this whole saga ?
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by hammerT: 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE NOT SO FOOLISH, TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR IN UK?

A PEOPLE THAT CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DRAG LAND WITH YOU, BEFORE TURNING YOUR ANCESTORS TO HUMAN CARGO AT THE BELLY OF THEIR WOODEN SHIP.

THY ARE MORE EVIL THAN GOOD, IF NOT TELL ME WHY SENTENCE EKWEREMADU TO 10 YEARS IN PRISON.

DID THEY FORCE THAT MAN TO GIVE THEIR DAUGHETR KIDNEY OR TO FLY TO UK?

THE WHITEMAN LOGIC IS ZERO SENSE TO ME.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mitchy49(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
I'm ready to give out my Kidney for you Sonia. It is not your fault. Your parents failed Nigeria and Nigerians by not building a State of the Art medical facilities that would have helped your case.

Pls reach out to me.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by fareed69(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

Continue wailing
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Samancious: 7:28pm On May 05, 2023
Sorry sis..
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by lexy2014: 7:29pm On May 05, 2023
Tareq1105:

Today, I feel so sad about Ikweremadu saga. As a parent, I can't imagine how this girl will be feeling. Your parents in jail bcoz of you? How would she face life? It's traumatic, a very sad experience.

But she didn't feel bad that the father used his position to steal the wealth of Nigeria to give her a stress free life at the expense of many nigerians.

If you like, allow yourself to be deceived by these selfish people

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Upanddown(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2023
In addition to the 10years sentence the doctor got, his license likely to be stripped too
He had the worst punishment
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by randymirrors(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2023
olas24u:

drug lord
a person who controls an organization dealing in illegal drugs.i know that was the chorus they told you to sing in your whattup group.the future of igbo youths remian bleak because you have more educated igbo women than men .just look at you .you cant think with your own brains

Omo, you really finished him o.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Racoon(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.I pray she gets a good Samaritan kidney donor soon.UK isn't Nigeria where you do things anyhow and go scot-free.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria.It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country.
I agree with you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2023
I don't understand something... Is it that no member of her family is compatible enough to donate one of their kidneys to her... Or they all refused to donate?

This story no too clear like that... By the way, she looks very composed sha, for someone whose parents were just sentenced to long years in prison for trying to save her life
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by ItisWell22(f): 7:31pm On May 05, 2023
JoeEeL:

The classism the so-called 'elites' have exacerbated in this contraption doesn't prevent them from one day finding themselves in the other side of the 'divide'.

Now imagine millions of nigerians just in your region, who can't feed well... who don't have access to the most basic healthcare. Think for a second how they've been coping.

😢

Check out the maternal and U-5 mortality rates in this country 1st. 😭

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
[center][/center]This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

I pray she gets a good Samaritan kidney donor soon.

UK isn't Nigeria where you do things anyhow and go scot-free.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

All the teaching hospitals in Nigeria (including the one in Enugu state) and some private hospitals carry out a lot of successful kidney transplant.

Kidney transplant no be new thing... With some millions and a willing donor, you will get it done. But nobody hates Nigeria and made-in-Nigerian things more than the average politician. They only love you when they need to get something from you (e.g., votes, kidney, brain, and common sense).

The Ekweremadus were just ma.d because they didn't trust the same healthcare system they "built," just like the man that "built" Lagos but fled to France to manage his senility. Apparently, the best surgeon in Nigeria is not credible enough to touch their precious daughter on Nigerian soil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by kingyakos: 7:33pm On May 05, 2023
Ur kidney go soon reset u hear!
But if na ur papa and mama make dem hold iron bar for 10 yrs and i pray make one homo don dey sight ur papa for jail

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Iamicekid(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2023
mvem:
why insult her ?

What role did she play in this whole saga ?

The fact that she want to use emotional manipulation to cajole the people and the court to favor her parent and forgive them of there wrong doings, if I was the judge the fact she said Na hereditary that means either the father or mother has done this kind of act before too and they succeeded with that, Na only God knows the state that victim go dey now, they should also look into that

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Augustenite(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

Begin to relocate bro. That's even if you have money to eat talkless of leaving the country..

Because Tinubu will lead the country for at least the next four years
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by JoeEeL(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
ItisWell22:

😢

Check out the maternal and U-5 mortality rates in this country 1st. 😭

Really bad.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by ukaface(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2023
But you don’t feel anyhow for the thousands of people your dad subjected to poverty abi?

Carry your cross my dear!

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 7:37pm On May 05, 2023
Augustenite:

Begin to relocate bro. That's even if you have money to eat talkless of leaving the country..

Because Tinubu will lead the country for at least the next four years
You sounded like an idiot though am not surprised because Tinubu followers are majorly fools. I have my passport intact but am sure you don't have so the difference is clear Olodo

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 7:39pm On May 05, 2023
olas24u:

drug lord
a person who controls an organization dealing in illegal drugs.i know that was the chorus they told you to sing in your whattup group.the future of igbo youths remian bleak because you have more educated igbo women than men .just look at you .you cant think with your own brains
Stop quoting me Tinubu vrchin.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Acidosis(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2023
Your father's hatred for made-in-Nigeria things led you to this mess. The teaching hospital in Enugu would have saved your life and your family.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Popeonah(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
Thank God it happened oooo. Politicians kill people and people dreams to feed their children excessively and always go unpunished. I'm sure if it's was Nigeria, he must have Bribed his way through. Thank God for that's Young man's life

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
toloohthegreat:
In that case, go and hug a transformer. Your mind is deceiving you. Who is a drug lord? Media hullabaloo

I did not mention any name but you touts that follow Asiwaju are already on my mentions. Small brains all over the space
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Investor137: 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
Victera:

If this is true, then that boy really outsmarted them
that’s exactly what happened here my bro…the guy outsmarted them frfr…imagine after harvesting the innocent boy’s organs sent him back 6months later he goes and start suffering definitely, while you and your daughter will be living the life in the uk…see her speaking with British accent werey…Another man head na garawa God catch una for this one.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Lamasta(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
Its karma dear cos your parent have improvished many Nigerians as a result of corruption and greediness

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by CaptainFM1: 7:42pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
[center][/center]This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

I pray she gets a good Samaritan kidney donor soon.

UK isn't Nigeria where you do things anyhow and go scot-free.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

It is the impunity of not doing things the proper way they are used to in Nigeria that landed them in prison.

There are proper ways of applying for organs but they are used to corrupt practices they want to buy there ways through.

In most of these developed countries, their money is useless in-front of the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by olas24u(f): 7:44pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Stop quoting me Tinubu vrchin.

you know with more educated women in the east ,you know the result?

have you ever in your life read about the case in america?i can bet you have never read the charges before and you dont know the out comes. Only reciting chorus , like all the old stories you have in your brains .if you reply i will write about the consequences of a population that is skewed interms of education towards women and men coming to lagos to sell okirika and spare part
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Lovenorth: 7:45pm On May 05, 2023
Sonia your parents are selfish people, they intended to end the life of the poor man because they want you to survive, I hope you don't be like them, try and be among reasonable Nigerians
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2023
Karma 2: them 0..

Moral lesson from all this is that if you are in the market don't throw stone, because it might meet your mother..

Any position you find yourself, especially public position, serve well.. ✍️
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by obaidan: 7:46pm On May 05, 2023
These people should not comman annoy someone...trying to whip up sympathy...they asked her in this video, If she was aware the boy was presented as her cousin. Her response: "I can't answer that".
I'll advice this family to use their stolen wealth to go to countries where they can find a way around this and get this girl the kidney she needs instead of this whole drama....they have done something wrong and nothing they try to do can change the obvious truth. Just stay low key and sort ur problems....ur parents will soon be out, 10years jail term na like 6 calendar years thereabout

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by GoodIsGod: 7:47pm On May 05, 2023
If the corrupt Politician and his Political thiefing friends had built world standard hospital which Nigeria is rich enough and can build this won't have happened. Rather they prefer to build Railway from Nigeria to Niger.
Ask them of what benefits is that railway to Nigeria they'll start blabbing.

Secondly if the senator had made a public announcement of needing a kidney donor with an offer of 50M which is nothing out of the stolen loot. Millions of Nigerian youths would troop out to donate. But greed and wickedness won't allow the senator and wife.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2023
What has happened to the Ekweremadus is so sad. I really feel for them. I have a daughter and I know I can go to any extent to save her life. Ekweremadu did not commit the crime to make profit but to help save her daughter’s life from a life threatening illness. The UK court should have been more lenient. No one chooses sickness, it comes and we can’t help it.

The sentence should be appealed on humanitarian grounds. I’m sure humanity and common sense will come into consideration at the appellate court. My thoughts and prayers are with Sonia and her family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.