Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu (57576 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by bluefilm: 11:26pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

I pray she gets a good Samaritan kidney donor soon.

UK isn't Nigeria where you do things anyhow and go scot-free.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

I have no single pity whatsoever for Ike.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

I wish it was drug Lord's this is happening to..
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by soullove1881(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2023
In a nutshell, UK is your home. Your father was busy stealing money in Nigeria and playing dirty politics. I didn't blame you actually but imagine if your father and other politicians had put everything in place? You would have been in Nigeria and gotten all the necessary support.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by willibounce1(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It is against the law of UK for a Kidney donor to be paid. Hence Ike Ekweremadu will still be breaking the law of UK if he had done that.

The UK hospital recommened that a close relation donate the kidney. However Ekweremadu who is said to be very selfish was not in good terms with his relations hence he used an agent to get a poor boy whom he lied was his relation. However the lie was bursted leading to his arrest.

The best way Ekweremadu would have dribbled the UK authority will have been to get a matured man of over 30 years who will claim to be her daughter fiancee. He will then register the young man to also have his masters at Newcastle University like her daughter after the transplant .

Which ever way, he should have used his plenty money to play safe. It's a shame and pity the whole mess they are into. Na double wahala for their daughter now. Feeling guilty for having parents in jail and still not getting a donor.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by grandstar(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2023
Her parents will soon be chopping presidential baked beans.

I do feel some pity for her but her dad's level of corruption no get mate and the "immunity" and impunity they enjoyed in Nigeria they failed to realize does not exist in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Originalsly: 12:36am On May 06, 2023
Hmmm ....watched the video ... listened to her .... with both ears wide open. Nothing changed. They did not try to get a donor within the family because her father's side has a history of kidney problems. I expected the obvious follow up question.... what about from your mother's side? Maybe it was asked but edited. After all is said and done ... when asked about further attempts to locate a donor ... she said she reached out and many people responded. So back to square one ... a donor must come from outside of the family. What are her chances of finding a matching donor outside? ... slim .... verrrry slim.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 1:07am On May 06, 2023
olas24u:

That is a weak argument,I have been on nairaland for long ,that tactic does not move me,we are discussing issues ,you are talking about English language.

You see I humbled you ,with your gra gra approach and seeing yourself has better than other tribes ,mean while ,you are the major problem of nigeria since independence ,1960,independence, 1966 ,coup ,you killed hausa and yoruba leaders ,not one single igbo leader was killed ,zik had an hint and travelled.1967 biafra war .you see .
Go and engage your fellow touts Olaniyi. I ain't the cause of your poor education
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 1:08am On May 06, 2023
kosiebe:

You're the greatest idiot. Must everybody support your choice?
Idiot
Tell your miserable father idiot
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by olas24u(f): 1:12am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Go and engage your fellow touts Olaniyi. I ain't the cause of your poor education

I humbled you,stay humbled .tinubu will sworn in and you will be governed by him.Try to be in opposition. We have been in opposition since independence. So oppose well.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by YoshihideSuga: 1:51am On May 06, 2023
I really don't know why people are pitying her. She can rot in hell for all I care!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by tunde1200(m): 2:44am On May 06, 2023
See betrayal set of parents.
But I like their care for their daughter.
May almighty see them through

Iamicekid:
U and ur parents are mad, with all the money they have stolen, for them to go through the legal way of organ donation they don’t want to cause they will spend atleast half a million dollars upward, they want to cut costs without caring about the boy it will affect, they deserve everything, dem heartless to the point that the boy they wan steal him kidney, dem no fit do 2years visa for am, Na 6months dem do, they wan use am send am back make him come dey suffer while unna go dey enjoy
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by DTunjo: 2:55am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Meaning that you will soon leave this country.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Zeejohnson: 3:25am On May 06, 2023
If Ekweremadu and other greedy politicians had fixed the health sector...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by 1Sharon(f): 3:28am On May 06, 2023
SeriouslySense:
look for an Indian purchaser. Or look for Saharan buyer. wink

Please make sure its only your kidney, you want to sell.

Instead of asking how can i work smarter. You are askin how to sell your body. i know its a joke anyway.

At least he's not harming anybody. I don't blame him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Versal: 3:32am On May 06, 2023
Your parents are mad

Even you. You are also mad

So, you never reach age to persuade
your foolish new yam father to build
an international standard hospital
in Enugu?

Your idiiot father has been a senator for how many
years and nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by iyke2frankeze: 3:59am On May 06, 2023
God1000:
This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

She has relatives who can do that unless she wants to buy one. What happened to her immediate brothers and sisters
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by DMCY: 4:14am On May 06, 2023
Iamicekid:
U and ur parents are mad, with all the money they have stolen, for them to go through the legal way of organ donation they don’t want to cause they will spend atleast half a million dollars upward, they want to cut costs without caring about the boy it will affect, they deserve everything, dem heartless to the point that the boy they wan steal him kidney, dem no fit do 2years visa for am, Na 6months dem do, they wan use am send am back make him come dey suffer while unna go dey enjoy

Na why I no pity them at all, they don’t deserve the pity people are giving them. If they were successful with the dastardly act they wanted to commit and the boy later open up to the public about what happened , I’m pretty sure they will make the boy disappear or better still make us believe he’s lying.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by kosiebe(m): 5:24am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Tell your miserable father idiot
You wen nor get father. Bastard
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by sanu412: 6:00am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Mad people everywhere
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Birdman07090(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2023
I don't feel any pity for her, Because his father has been stealing all this year without building a standard hospital for his people, Do you know how many people who has died because of your father's wickedness.. what has father don for anyone from his senatorial district all this years?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Birdman07090(m): 6:22am On May 06, 2023
Antipob777:
God will comfort you and your entire family.

Your parents did nothing wrong. There was no justice served.

The conviction is a mere witch hunt. The upper court in UK will upturn it.

Be strong and courageous.

You talk like a fool his father didn't nothing wrong by deceiving a young boy and take him to London for kidney harvest without informing the boy.. He wanted to waste a young boy future for his daughters health
Its well with you
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by ibinaboonline: 6:30am On May 06, 2023
You really think the boy didn't know what they took him to UK for?
Okiton:
Well
What shall we say

But it really breaks my heart when she said the kidney problem is heredity problem the I remember things like that are possible.
But I still blame the senator and his family for his plan to harvest that innocent boy kidney unknown to him
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Birdman07090(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2023
mvem:
why insult her ?

What role did she play in this whole saga ?

I don't know while Nigerian fall for cheap crocodile tears, who told you didn't know about the saga
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by davillian(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2023
God1000:

No kidney in UK
About 7k people are waiting for kidney donor...
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Birdman07090(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2023
I pray she died soon, so his father will know how it feels to lose someone close to you.. Because of father Many people has died, your father couldn't even build a standard hospital for his people.. is she not among the plan to harvest that innocent boy kidney..let us assume that the kidney transplant was successful conducted.. what would have happened to that poor boy, they would just allowed him to died like a chicken..
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by realestate99: 6:55am On May 06, 2023
Slynation:
Nobi you they insult, allow Tinubu to come and defend himself. Even with a gun to your forehead, Tinubu and his family no send your papa neither does any politician in Nigeria...!! I hope you know that!!
Bloody hypocrite!!! Tell that to your blodas swelling in numbers in Asian prisons for drug related offences, your problem is Tinubu, who so yet to be indicted by any law court. Your hypocrisy is stinking.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Subonbon(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2023
Iamicekid:
gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Jemex003: 7:16am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Crack head go meet your kinds at the motor parks and quote me no more

You too go meet your kind at unknown gunmen camp.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Crownbackhome: 7:28am On May 06, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Go to exile and find your president in the city of zoo
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by petermichaels(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2023
HEYYA! SO TOUCHING. U SEE, THIS IS KARMA FOR YOUR PARENT'S. ALL THIS WICKED POLITICIANS.... GOOD PUNISHMENTS AS THIS AWAITS YOU. I FEEL NO PITY.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Iamicekid(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2023
vikstandon:

Friend, the Ekweremadu's paid 4.5 million... Na just say Dr Obeta run them street pay the boy 270k.

What are you saying se Na 4.5mill kidney worth for black market ni, it nothing less than 50million that’s if they wan run black market for organ harvesting ooo but no dey no wan spend for that, se person wey no fit spend 50m for black market Na him go spend close to a million dollar for the legal way of kidney donor, that’s to say they worst to the extent that they don’t want to take the good way or even the bad way but they decided to take the worst way 4.5million for kidney, for 2010 then wey selling of kidney dey rampant sef Na 20/30 million dem dey sell am then talkless of now... they are bunch of greedy bastards
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by AliEzeOlu: 9:15am On May 06, 2023
[quote author=merits post=122953131][/quote]

I actually shed tears watching this video clip. Especially the last part where she went emotional... God help the Ekweremadus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tallest Soldier In Nigeria Meets President Buhari (Video) / Dual Citizenship: Senate President, Speaker Risk Losing Seats / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.