Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu (57561 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Don't say what you don't know Bro. There is Law in every country. He is lucky. Had it been he was charged under the slavery act, he would have gotten Life imprisonment

What is the right way.it is just betrayal that put him there ,had the boy not run to get to report that he need a stay did the system detect

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Treadway: 8:50pm On May 05, 2023
abeg getat!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Johzhier97(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2023
#quote#$&@*{}\
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by WithFact: 8:51pm On May 05, 2023
Eya sorry babe. You're strong. I prayer for God deliverance.

Aside, where are the MIRACLE PASTORS? where are the HEALER PASTORS?

May God unblind the FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
They should have tried them for slavery too. cool.

It would have been a paradox, the slave master, trying its slaves for slavery. grin grin
Larryndelaw:
Don't say what you don't know Bro. There is Law in every country. He is lucky. Had it been he was charged under the slavery act, he would have gotten Life imprisonment
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

They didn't do it in a wrong way...the UK system is flaw

Lol πŸ˜‚ If UK system is flawed, what would you say of the Nigerian system?

🀣🀣🀣 Joker!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omooba969:

🀣🀣🀣 Joker!
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

What is the right way.it is just betrayal that put him there ,had the boy not run to get to report that he need a stay did the system detect

You have a criminal mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Sirchiboy: 8:57pm On May 05, 2023
Victera:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

1 trillion dollars sent

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by mankan2k7(m): 8:59pm On May 05, 2023
So Ekweremadu will eat watery weavels infested beans tonight.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2023
What can we say, other than the effects of multidimensional poverty and poverty of culture and values. its multidimensional in the length, breath and width.

omooba969:

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2023
tete7000:
Such a very touching story. Its hard to imagine what it means to fall from grace to grass, to go from a highly exalted position to prison, father and mother. I hope the family can pick one or two lessons from this and ride on it to move on.

To hell with the Ekweremadus!
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Whoknow: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Hmm she said the kidney problem is hereditary, no family that's totally free from trouble. God help us to manage our problems well so that it will not cause more troubles like Ekweremadu's.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
What can we say, other than the effects of multidimensional poverty and poverty of culture and values.

Morally bankrupt, to say the least.

Sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Akungitit: 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Johzhier97(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2023
Quote#$@&
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Akungitit: 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
You're not a Nigerian, Simon Ekpa is your president.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Izi91: 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
Very sympathy 😞
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
Bluearrow:

Honestly @bold She is quite strong
I m really surprised she was able to grant an interview

Exactly, really strong
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by biafranrealson: 9:03pm On May 05, 2023
Victera:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

This message everyday?.
So you cant do anything to feed yourself?
Are you disabled ?
Why are you not working or doing something to feed at least,but have data always to beg online

Shiaondo Hembadoon Faith

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2023
Larryton:
Cr!minas, thank God for making me come from a tribe with good Heritage, not from a fraudulent and dubious part of the country.

Hope you're not referring to our SE brothers?

Jez asking for a friend.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by biafranrealson: 9:08pm On May 05, 2023
Victera:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Shiaondo Hembadoon Faith
Cant you work ?
Why always begging online ?
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

I don't have a criminal mind,the boy agreed,then he didn't match with the Sonia,then they were planning his return when he went to report.

What are you even saying.pls just go what have happened have happened but the truth is easy to see

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by ekhai(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
IF YOUR LIFE STYLE RESULTED TO YOUR PRESENT KIDNEY PREDICAMENT, THEN I WILL BLAME YOU. YOU WERE ROUGH GIRL IN YOUR SCHOOL DAYS, DRINKING EXCESSIVELY. I WON'T BLAME YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE NO PARENTS WILL WATCH THEIR WARD DIEING WITHOUT SEEKING SOLUTION. ONLY YOUR FATHER WAS SCAMMED BY THE DONOR-TO-BE.
PLEASE CHILDREN BORN INTO AFFLUENCE SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO LIVE DECENT LIVES AND BE USEFUL TO THE SOCIETY.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

🀣🀣🀣 Joker!

Why I said it was flaw is because they didn't detect the crime,it is greed of the boy stay in UK that caused DSP arrest.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

Why I said it was flaw is because they didn't detect the crime, it is greed of the boy stay in UK that caused DSP arrest.

Oh! So you agree that the crook (who's parading himself as a politician) committed a crime in the UK...wow!

I admire you for your honesty....at least. grin
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

Oh! So you agree that the crook (who's parading himself as a politician) committed a crime in the UK...wow!

You are free to take side but it is obvious the boy was aware of what is to be done and that it his kidney didn't match ought not have bring any problem.
His greed of staying is what caused the IKes's the problem.Had his kidney matched and was about to be harvested before he report that would have be fair to him so stop accusing the IKe of commiting a crime
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley you are right, "The criminal mind".
omooba969:

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
hammerT:
IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE NOT SO FOOLISH, TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR IN UK?

A PEOPLE THAT CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DRAG LAND WITH YOU, BEFORE TURNING YOUR ANCESTORS TO HUMAN CARGO AT THE BELLY OF THEIR WOODEN SHIP.

THY ARE MORE EVIL THAN GOOD, IF NOT TELL ME WHY SENTENCE EKWEREMADU TO 10 YEARS IN PRISON.

DID THEY FORCE THAT MAN TO GIVE THEIR DAUGHETR KIDNEY OR TO FLY TO UK?

THE WHITEMAN LOGIC IS ZERO SENSE TO ME.

You obviously can't tell the type of crime being committed here. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Dododawa01: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

Your mumu never do but that's your song till 2031 but still continue till your eyes clear
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Neddstark: 9:26pm On May 05, 2023
illicit:
Ekweremadu don suffer walahi

Didn't his people beat him up in Germany or so the last time?

They even tore his clothes

Yeah he was beaten up by Old men like himself in EuropeπŸ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2023
Same black people, were begging UK to continue buying people, after UK abolished slavery.

grin grin I don't understand the fantasy that many black leaders where slaves were purchased, were sensible, or had a good Brian on their heads.

Nothing has really changed. To the highest bidder, Sai gobe. Tea is ready.

China can demand for future human slaves and they will sell us, if they have the chance. Know, and have peace and stability grin grin grin

hammerT:
IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE NOT SO FOOLISH, TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR IN UK?

A PEOPLE THAT CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DRAG LAND WITH YOU, BEFORE TURNING YOUR ANCESTORS TO HUMAN CARGO AT THE BELLY OF THEIR WOODEN SHIP.

THY ARE MORE EVIL THAN GOOD, IF NOT TELL ME WHY SENTENCE EKWEREMADU TO 10 YEARS IN PRISON.

DID THEY FORCE THAT MAN TO GIVE THEIR DAUGHETR KIDNEY OR TO FLY TO UK?

THE WHITEMAN LOGIC IS ZERO SENSE TO ME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.