Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu (57563 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Realhommie(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
She didn't respond categorically when quizzed about knowing if the said guy was her cousin as evidence suggested in the proceedings, she was torn between saying yes and no, then she declined saying anything. This means she was actually in on everything and she wasn't entirely honest with her responses.

I feel for her though and I wish her all the best....
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

You are free to take side but it is obvious the boy was aware of what is to be done and that it his kidney didn't match ought not have bring any problem.
His greed of staying is what caused the IKes's the problem.Had his kidney matched and was about to be harvested before he report that would have be fair to him so stop accusing the IKe of commiting a crime

I cc'd you on a piece, please read up and be educated.

Thanks grin
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by 8stargeneral: 9:30pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid
me too
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 9:31pm On May 05, 2023
kosiebe:

Then get ready to depart the country just like Bode George, because we'll forbid you to stay here with us. Nonsense
See how a youth is wasting away supporting illegality. Mumu Africans

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 9:33pm On May 05, 2023
plantist:

Meaning you can die before his inauguration, right?
You're already dead but you ain't aware of it. Keep living in your slum Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
grin
Mrfixiit:
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Mrfixiit: 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
olas24u:

was awolowo a drug baron?why did you not vote for him? Do you know what the generation before you called Awolowo? Do you know what the generation before you called abiola?if you are not thinking like your parents you wont be writing trash ,the igbo people caused more harm to the image of Nigeria than any other tribes in the whole of nigeria.you value crime and its part of your culture. The first 419 in the history of Nigeria was in the east when the English selected chiefs ,they went into the villages to deceive the people using the white men,s name to deceive their people.to collect money ,sleep with women etc.from india ,pakistan,brazil,argentina,peru,chile,nepal cambodia ,the jails have igbos in them with sprinkles of other ethnic groups.so tell me who is damaging the image of nigeria ?
You type like a tout. Go and engage your type at the motor park with your wack English
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by hammerT: 9:36pm On May 05, 2023
omooba969:

You obviously can't tell the type of crime being committed here. smiley

ABSOLUTELY NONE AND THAT IS WHY, EKWEREMADU IS THE FIRST CONVICT FOR THIS CRIME AND MAY BE THE LAST AND ONLY PERSON CONVICTED.

THE CONVICTION IS POLITICAL.

I DONT BLAME EKWEREMADU HIS WIFE, DAUGHTER OR EVEN THE MAN THAT REPORTED THEM TO THE POLICE.

THE ONLY PERSON TO BLAME IS UK.

I THOUGHT THEY DONT WANT FOREIGNERS BUT NOW, THEY HAVE GIVEN FOREIGNER STAY AND JAILED EKWEREMADUA ABD HIS WIFE IN THEIR COUNTRY, LEAVING THEIR DAUGHTER ON DIALYSIS.

IT IS A NO BRAINER AND THAT SUMS UP MY EVALUATION OF THE WEST.

IT IS STILL THE SAME REASON, CHINA WILL KEEP MAKING HEADWAY IN AFRICA AND THE WEST WILL BE SHOWN THE DOOR OUT EVENTUALLY.

IT IS STILL THIS LOGIC THEY ARE USING TO FORCE AFRICANS TO LEGALISE SHIT HOLE STABBING WITH PENIS, MAN TO MAN NOW. TUEH!

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by tyinfinity: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
Pandora obituary outsmarted immigration officers in the UK and sneaked back to Nigeria
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2023
Can you pay 1m dollars? Im willing to give you one of my own. I dont smoke.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Giftexx: 9:48pm On May 05, 2023
Tinubu will lobby for his release...
#prophetofGod
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by kosiebe(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You're the greatest idiot. Must everybody support your choice?
Idiot
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Clinghton: 9:54pm On May 05, 2023
This happens when ones cup is full, probably has been exploiting others unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Asswipemod: 10:03pm On May 05, 2023
seunmsg:
What has happened to the Ekweremadus is so sad. I really feel for them. I have a daughter and I know I can go to any extent to save her life. Ekweremadu did not commit the crime to make profit but to help save her daughter’s life from a life threatening illness. The UK court should have been more lenient. No one chooses sickness, it comes and we can’t help it.

The sentence should be appealed on humanitarian grounds. I’m sure humanity and common sense will come into consideration at the appellate court. My thoughts and prayers are with Sonia and her family.

So in the whole ekumadu family, there is no sibling whose kidney matches the one of Sonia, abi? Awọn isowo criminals! You would do anything to save your daughter even if it means stealing kidneys from someone else. He or his wife don't have kidneys to donate to Sonia? Are their kidneys not supposed to match if they're are the same family? If it saddens you this much, I suggest you present yourself for examination to see if your kidneys matches that of Sonia so you can freely donate to them. Your thoughts and prayers! Egbami! So you de pray? To who, precisely? Don't come and be boing us here, pretending that you actually care about humanity. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Hotwest: 10:06pm On May 05, 2023
Where can I sell my kidney legally?
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2023
look for an Indian purchaser. Or look for Saharan buyer. wink

Please make sure its only your kidney, you want to sell.

Instead of asking how can i work smarter. You are askin how to sell your body. i know its a joke anyway.
Hotwest:
Where can I sell my kidney legally?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:17pm On May 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Despite the money ur parents have , they chose not to do things the right way. That was what led them to prison .

No dey come here to blackmail us emotionally . When they finish serving their sentence, I hope they would’ve learnt how to do things the proper way and not going through shortcut like typical naija big man

The Irony of the matter is the money they paid to the Dr Obeta would have been enough to do it the right way but like you said he decided to toll the short cut which is common with naija big men. He could have discussed with the guy directly and made it look like it's free will donation immediately the guy was recruited but like everything with naija big men he felt the guy is too beneath to engage in such discussion with him.

As a father everyone can relate but as a politician he deserve everything happening to him.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Slynation(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2023
realestate99:

Lol!!! but you have drug mules scattered across your region, making an average family there have at least one drug pusher............isn't that an irony? #deyplay cool cool cool
Nobi you they insult, allow Tinubu to come and defend himself. Even with a gun to your forehead, Tinubu and his family no send your papa neither does any politician in Nigeria...!! I hope you know that!!
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Slynation(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

I know a young girl here,the dad is one of d top politicians in nigeria ...
She is a huge baller,club all week.....while d foolish poor fools are there in naija defending her father...

You deserve to be in prison with your father.
Yes ...i am wicked like that grin
like...!!! I still wonder why Nigerians are killing themselves over politicians, while the children of this politicians are living large and indirectly Insulting the useless Nigerians for been useless...!!

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Saidfx(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2023
Subhanallah, a 25yr old lady. Obviously, her sicknesses makes her look older. May God heal her wounds and forgive her parents. It's always good to be good. We move!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Hotwest: 10:34pm On May 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
look for an Indian purchaser. Or look for Saharan buyer. wink

Please make sure its only your kidney, you want to sell.

Instead of asking how can i work smarter. You are askin how to sell your body. i know its a joke anyway.
It's no joke again o. Atleast I have lived more than 30years of my life. Let me sell one and enjoy the money that is always running from me with my remaining years. We only live once
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Olowosaudi(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid
Hmmm. You better accept the reality otherwise you will die of heart attack.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2023
undecided undecided thats is quite sad.

Hotwest:
It's no joke again o. Atleast I have lived more than 30years of my life. Let me sell one and enjoy the money that is always running from me with my remaining years. We only live once
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Olowosaudi(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmm. You thought UK is Nigeria, a lawless country where anything goes. They broke the law because they want to get a kidney through dubious means. Your parents exploited the vulnerability of the young man like they usually do in Nigeria. Many Nigerians have died due to inability to provide hospital funds, yet your parents enjoyed their stolen wealth to give you a better life. Crocodile tears. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by PureNigerian: 10:43pm On May 05, 2023
Antipob777:
God will comfort you and your entire family.

Your parents did nothing wrong. There was no justice served.

The conviction is a mere witch hunt. The upper court in UK will upturn it.

Be strong and courageous.

Its well with you

are you serious or just plain dumb
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by vikstandon(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2023
Iamicekid:
U and ur parents are mad, with all the money they have stolen, for them to go through the legal way of organ donation they don’t want to cause they will spend atleast half a million dollars upward, they want to cut costs without caring about the boy it will affect, they deserve everything, dem heartless to the point that the boy they wan steal him kidney, dem no fit do 2years visa for am, Na 6months dem do, they wan use am send am back make him come dey suffer while unna go dey enjoy

Friend, the Ekweremadu's paid 4.5 million... Na just say Dr Obeta run them street pay the boy 270k.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by PureNigerian: 10:50pm On May 05, 2023
mvem:
why insult her ?

What role did she play in this whole saga ?

The insult is appropriate, how come she never advised her dad

to be honest and humble with our resourses
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by PureNigerian: 10:59pm On May 05, 2023
seunmsg:
What has happened to the Ekweremadus is so sad. I really feel for them. I have a daughter and I know I can go to any extent to save her life. Ekweremadu did not commit the crime to make profit but to help save her daughter’s life from a life threatening illness. The UK court should have been more lenient. No one chooses sickness, it comes and we can’t help it.

The sentence should be appealed on humanitarian grounds. I’m sure humanity and common sense will come into consideration at the appellate court. My thoughts and prayers are with Sonia and her family.

but they were destroying somebody's else life. Make una dey reason well

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by PureNigerian: 11:01pm On May 05, 2023
obaidan:

If United Kingdom was running their laws and justice system on humanitarian and humanity grounds .... they wouldn't have hospitals that can handle sonias health situation in the first place...it would be like Nigeria where everyone with means would be running from to treat malaria.
You guys keep showing mercy to your oppressors. They thief ur resources still wan hijack ur kidney, dem catch dem una say una pity them. After working for a month, Dem pay salary una tell them thank you as if na for free una suppose work.

Thank you
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by PureNigerian: 11:12pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

I don't have a criminal mind,the boy agreed,then he didn't match with the Sonia,then they were planning his return when he went to report.

What are you even saying.pls just go what have happened have happened but the truth is easy to see

Stop lying
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by mariahAngel(f): 11:12pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

You are free to take side but it is obvious the boy was aware of what is to be done and that it his kidney didn't match ought not have bring any problem.
His greed of staying is what caused the IKes's the problem.Had his kidney matched and was about to be harvested before he report that would have be fair to him so stop accusing the IKe of commiting a crime

Are you by any chance related to the Ekweremmadus?
The way you defend them is just...
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by olas24u(f): 11:20pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
You type like a tout. Go and engage your type at the motor park with your wack English
That is a weak argument,I have been on nairaland for long ,that tactic does not move me,we are discussing issues ,you are talking about English language.

You see I humbled you ,with your gra gra approach and seeing yourself has better than other tribes ,mean while ,you are the major problem of nigeria since independence ,1960,independence, 1966 ,coup ,you killed hausa and yoruba leaders ,not one single igbo leader was killed ,zik had an hint and travelled.1967 biafra war .you see .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Governor Ganduje Laughs, Emir Sanusi Frowns: Video Of The 2 Meeting / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.