Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu (57616 Views)

Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Found Not Guilty, What Do You Think Will Happen Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Drbolie(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
If to say Na Naija we will be hearing justice for the poor boy maybe like two weeks and then everything will go down and everyone will go back to their business and....
What a nation we're living
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Larryton(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
Cr!minas, thank God for making me come from a tribe with good Heritage, not from a fraudulent and dubious part of the country.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by RepoMan007: 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
If his wealthy and influential parents had invested in healthcare both privately and publicly the way they did in entertainment and hospitality industry, I am sure there would have been no need to run to England for the operation. They don't have even a healthcare centre for basic ailments or paracetamol booth for those with headache.
The govt is even crying and thinking of restricting doctors instead of taking healthcare serious.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by juman(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2023
Nigerian politicians forget this kind of thing can happen to them.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Positiveme2020: 8:19pm On May 05, 2023
Victera:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Hahahahaha, u never get tired of this? U keep doing this with different monikers.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Kaytixy: 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
I'm sure whenever you are Nigeria, you don't go out alone but with body guards. I wish your parents had a longer sentence. I no dey wish dem any luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Philosophic: 8:20pm On May 05, 2023
Sonia, you need not be guilty for the outcome of circumstances beyond your control.
Your parents, they tried to do their best for you, even though it brought with it some unpleasant outcomes .
May The Almighty grant you healing. May He Grant you and your family His peace till all this is over. Amen.
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by RepoMan007: 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Antipob777:
God will comfort you and your entire family.

Your parents did nothing wrong. There was no justice served.

The conviction is a mere witch hunt. The upper court in UK will upturn it.

Be strong and courageous.

Its well with you
God bless you. They did nothing wrong o. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by xevove2061: 8:24pm On May 05, 2023
Okiton:
Well
What shall we say

But it really breaks my heart when she said the kidney problem is heredity problem the I remember things like that are possible.
But I still blame the senator and his family for his plan to harvest that innocent boy kidney unknown to him

I strongly doubt that boy would not have known what he signed up for.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by plantist: 8:25pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:
It's very painful I must say

Meanwhile a drug lord can never be my president God forbid

Meaning you can die before his inauguration, right?
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by kosiebe(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Then get ready to depart the country just like Bode George, because we'll forbid you to stay here with us. Nonsense
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by 1Sharon(f): 8:27pm On May 05, 2023
seunmsg:
What has happened to the Ekweremadus is so sad. I really feel for them. I have a daughter and I know I can go to any extent to save her life. Ekweremadu did not commit the crime to make profit but to help save her daughter’s life from a life threatening illness. The UK court should have been more lenient. No one chooses sickness, it comes and we can’t help it.

The sentence should be appealed on humanitarian grounds. I’m sure humanity and common sense will come into consideration at the appellate court. My thoughts and prayers are with Sonia and her family.

Maybe their sentence would have been less if they at least intended to pay the boy and take care of him🥴

Why do you think they were charged with modern slavery?

Just looking at the picture of Mrs Ekweremadu alone, you can tell she's cold & cruel🥴

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by kosiebe(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2023
plantist:

Meaning you can die before his inauguration, right?
He has to, to avoid witnessing the inauguration
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by maasoap(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

I pray she gets a good Samaritan kidney donor soon.

UK isn't Nigeria where you do things anyhow and go scot-free.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

It wasn't about the lack of hospitals that could handle that operation (kidney transplant), it was about our politicians and rich men culture of showing off.
There are numerous hospitals in Nigeria that have carried out many kidney transplants successfully. I'm just baffled that many Nigerians still think these people run abroad for medical attention because there are no "good hospitals" in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Nwaotu10(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2023
When your organ harvester papa wore coat of arm apparel to new yam festival of umu Igbo, you didn't feel guilty abi??
Na that guilty go keeeeee you dia grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by CodeTemplar: 8:32pm On May 05, 2023
Money answereth to all things ( legal ).
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Bluearrow: 8:33pm On May 05, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
I don't understand something... Is it that no member of her family is compatible enough to donate one of their kidneys to her... Or they all refused to donate?

This story no too clear like that... By the way, she looks very composed sha, for someone whose parents were just sentenced to long years in prison for trying to save her life
Honestly @bold She is quite strong
I m really surprised she was able to grant an interview

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Pickmycall: 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
Iamicekid:
U and ur parents are mad, with all the money they have stolen, for them to go through the legal way of organ donation they don’t want to cause they will spend atleast half a million dollars upward, they want to cut costs without caring about the boy it will affect, they deserve everything, dem heartless to the point that the boy they wan steal him kidney, dem no fit do 2years visa for am, Na 6months dem do, they wan use am send am back make him come dey suffer while unna go dey enjoy
You don finish them
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by fuckJones(f): 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

The day obi will go to uk i wonder what u will say
let him go first,
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
The sentencing is quite good, i wish it was more years, smiley smiley

They always get away with their crimes. And they lack any kind of conscience, they lack empathy for others they only have empathy for themselves, and many Nigerians are like that. cool cool

They hardly understand the sufferings of people who have little money.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by omooba969(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2023
ecolime:
So much lessons to learn from the Ekweremadus saga. May we never be in this sort of mess 🙏

Every Nigerian politician has a penchant for illegality.

Abuse of power, abuse of process and impunity make them hörny.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Pickmycall: 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
Emotional blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Felabarmudia: 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
Mrfixiit:

Are you a nigerian?
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by yusluvad(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Despite the money ur parents have , they chose not to do things the right way. That was what led them to prison .

No dey come here to blackmail us emotionally . When they finish serving their sentence, I hope they would’ve learnt how to do things the proper way and not going through shortcut like typical naija big man
Apt!
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
fuckJones:
let him go first,

Lol u guys are on cloud 9 ffk don use una brain soak garri
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by emmykk(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:
This is touching, your parents love you, they didn't want you to die but they did it in the wrong way.

Our corrupt and wicked politicians should learn from this and build good hospitals in Nigeria

It is very hard to pity naija politicians and their families because of what they've done to this country

They didn't do it in a wrong way...the UK system is flaw
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Larryndelaw: 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
God1000:

Her father is part of Nigeria.. former senate president. Been in the house for over 20 years. I pity the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Larryndelaw: 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
emmykk:

They didn't do it in a wrong way...the UK system is flaw
Don't say what you don't know Bro. There is Law in every country. He is lucky. Had it been he was charged under the slavery act, he would have gotten Life imprisonment
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by ransomed: 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
I feel your pain my sister, it was not your fault. Your father fed you with proceeds of cursed money that affected your organs. He joined other wicked politicians to make some decisions that worked against innocent citizens and they made pronouncements that got transferred to you. I pray you survive but God cannot be mocked, whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by Johzhier97(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2023
Antipob777:
God will comfort you and your entire family.

Your parents did nothing wrong. There was no justice served.

The conviction is a mere witch hunt. The upper court in UK will upturn it.

Be strong and courageous.

Its well with you
Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by MikeofAfrica: 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
willibounce1:
Ekweremadu made a serious mistake. He should have just genuinely looked for a donor by having his P.A or any other employee advertise for anyone willing to donate kidney for 20 or 30million. They'll get enough people who will agree and sign necessary documents instead of the backyard method used. Now the poor girl is feeling guilty even in her condition and the parents are going to jail just because they wanted to save her. Ekweramadu has money, this shouldn't have happened at all.

It is against the law of UK for a Kidney donor to be paid. Hence Ike Ekweremadu will still be breaking the law of UK if he had done that.

The UK hospital recommened that a close relation donate the kidney. However Ekweremadu who is said to be very selfish was not in good terms with his relations hence he used an agent to get a poor boy whom he lied was his relation. However the lie was bursted leading to his arrest.

The best way Ekweremadu would have dribbled the UK authority will have been to get a matured man of over 30 years who will claim to be her daughter fiancee. He will then register the young man to also have his masters at Newcastle University like her daughter after the transplant .

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
It must have been a very terrifying experience for the organ victim young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.