Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date (21890 Views)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by IbroMaka(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
I don't remember
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Goalnaldo(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=122956994] OP, can Lies be Allowed here, plz? wink
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Jennymine(f): 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
Can't stop laughing 😂😂
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ashewoboy(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
April 10th, 2017 — a day I shall never forget in a hurry.

While eating my sumptuous rice together with my supposed date, then came the time to devour the chicken. At that time, I could not use cutleries so I devised other means (my hands). This chicken was so juicy and sweet that while eating and dragging it back and forth, it fell off my hand to the ground because I been dey drag bone. angry

I didn't know if to disappear or pick up the chicken. A whole fine girl like me. My date was just looking at me like a dunce. In his mind, he would have been thinking “werey ni girl yii sha”. That was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. I still cringe anytime I think about it. That day sha, the kind hunger wey been dey sama me ehn. I took no mercy on the chicken. Thankfully, bobo understood and we still laugh it out whenever I bring up the topic. tongue

A picture of the fine girl.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Idbaba01: 5:19pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Omo! this reminds me of a faithful day I had taken my crush out for lunch.

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

"10k for a plate of moi-moi? wetin una put inside!!"? He barked

When I heard moi-moi, I turned to his direction.

"This is corr.uption!" He yelled "Ordinary moi-moi 10k!"

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

I called one of the waitresses.

"Nne, biko how much is the moi-moi?" I whispered to her ear

"25k sir" She snapped

"No, I mean just the moi-moi, not the total bill" I voiced

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

At that moment the moi-moi in my mouth began tasting like agidi.

"Bia Nne" I leaned towards my crush "Can you run?"

"Run? why?" She asked in a confused tone

"Just answer, Yes or No?"

"Okay, Yes I can run. What's the problem?"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

"Nnamdi, i understand what you are saying, running to where?"

"Nne shut up first! When you reach house, you'll understand"

What's your experience?

My car battery did not start car. We have to push the car to start and she is only person available to do that. Very embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Postinor: 5:29pm On May 06, 2023
abdulskulboy:
I am 26, I have never been on a date. Infact, I have ask any girl out. I come across many of those whom I admire in my university right now, but can't just out, not even on WhatsApp.
why, but u have had a girlfriend right
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2023
ashewoboy:

A picture of the fine girl.

If you can't spot her, don't bother. 🙄
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Mrtaye: 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wooow
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Op is fucking lying. Moi moi 25k??
No be me you fit bobo abeg
it's fucking real, my friend bought a bother water the small 100,own for 1500,beer is 2500,now imagine other stuff, and they appear to be the cheapest around there

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ogwuche4u(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2023
purples25:

You are a very serious person and may God take you to the peak of success for not focusing on outings, women, and constant premarital sex.

How does a date equates premarital sex bayi?. I am shocked this is even coming from a lady. He is missing a very important part of his life. He needs to go on a date les he regrets in later time. What makes you think he is serious? Because he doesn't go on a date...lol... The guy is a stunch introvert. He needs help. He is dying in silence.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by DrDunamis(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

"25k sir" She snapped

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

What's your experience?

This couldn't have happened to you.
It's obviously a skit

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by symbianDON(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
OP started with Lies
big lies sef! Even international moimoi no reach 25k per serving! Kilode??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by purples25(f): 6:14pm On May 06, 2023
ogwuche4u:

How does a date equates premarital sex bayi? I am shocked this is even coming from a lady. He is missing a very important part of his life. He needs to go on a date les he regrets in later time. What makes you think he is serious? Because he doesn't go on a date...lol... The guy is a stunch introvert. He needs help. He is dying in silence.

Well, I never said a date equates premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Mehnnn one of my top most embarrising date. Say no to drugs

I lived with my classmate in a 3 bedroom house. The guy usually smokes weed once in a while.
I had a date with my new babe that ive been toasting for months,
That day i came back late from lectures, was so hungry and she called that she is waiting for me to pick her up, cuz time is going
I open fridge to drink water then rush to pick her up but as i open fridge i saw chocolate brownie cake wrapped with foil
I knew it was my classmates own
In my mind i said let me just bite half due to hunger then later Replace it for him

Minutes later i dey chill with my babe
All of a sudden she called that her dad is in hospital and they called her to buy drug for him. No wahala i carry her go pharmacy buy the drug then come drop her for the hospital.
Instead of me to wait outside, i say make i do boyfriend duties
Use the oppurtunity and meet her parents for the first time and introduce myself to them. Show dem say i be responsible boyfriend

As i enter i see many family members praying in the hospital bed. So as per courtesy i decided to join them in prayers

That was when i began to feel weird higness creeping in
My head started swelling
I noticed i started slurrping my speech
If they shout AMEN it will he sounding like slow motion sound

I didnt know that what i ate was pschedilc weed brownie.
The highness from that brownie i ate started kicking in full time in the middle of prayers.

It hit me unawares and i tried so much to compot myself and not cast myself.
They started clapping and singing praise song
I tried to clap but my hands were moving like slow motion, so i respect myself and fold my hands and started nodding my head

The girl looked at me and gave me sign that i should clap, she no even know say i don goooo since..
I Put hand for head come squat for ground.
I think that was the final straw grin
My babe immediately sensed that something is wrong with me
She then stylishly took me outside
That when i vomit for hospital staircase people just dey look me

I imagine her family looking at me like
Nkechi who is this possessed man that you brought here

grin grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ashewoboy(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow! You are not looking bad. Clear skin.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by WorldRichest: 6:27pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

While eating my sumptuous rice together with my supposed date, then came the time to devour the chicken. At that time, I could not use cutleries so I devised other means (my hands). This chicken was so juicy and sweet that while eating and dragging it back and forth, it fell off my hand to the ground because I been dey drag bone. angry

I didn't know if to disappear or pick up the chicken. A whole fine girl like me. My date was just looking at me like a dunce. In his mind, he would have been thinking “werey ni girl yii sha”. That was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. I still cringe anytime I think about it. That day sha, the kind hunger wey been dey sama me ehn. I took no mercy on the chicken. Thankfully, bobo understood and we still laugh it out whenever I bring up the topic. tongue

From 2017, are you still dating?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ogwuche4u(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
purples25:

Well, I never said a date equates premarital sex.
Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by 1Dray(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
EriMma1:
That would be when a nairalander took me out and bought me children sized citrus burst drink and the smallest cup of ice cream.
I was looking at those tiny stuff on the table Ike gosh wetin be this??!!! And the lady behind us was stretching her neck to look at our table. Hm! ( Though he later bought me a bigger thing sha). tongue

Another one was way back in 2004. I went on a blind date with one man. When he showed up, I nearly hid but he already caught me as my phone was ringing so loud while he approached me. As if that was not enough, after ordering our food, he held my hands across the table and started praying so loud that one yuppie guy sitting next to us started giggling. The prayer was not the problem but the way he made it so loud. Chai! Blind date cancel since then.

So what's the problem? The prayer?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by bionixs: 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
Taking to flight in different directions would make the pursuit a wild goose one
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by luvguyy(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
ashewoboy:

Wow! You are not looking bad. Clear skin.

You should have checked first, ashewoboy. 🙄

Anyways, thanks for the compliment (in my cocky voice).
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

From 2017, are you still dating?

Asking for whom?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Skyciel: 6:44pm On May 06, 2023
I think I had a similar experience with Uyailncomparabl.
On this faithful day, after I finished my rice, it was time to dismantle my chicken na there wahala come dey. I started with cutlery at first but it's not helping. After thinking of the money I am going to pay later, I'm like, babe dem no dey shame for this kind thing o🤧 I console myself for like 1min that's how I place the cutlery down and used my hand.
My date was just looking at me. I con dey shame but I no gree drop the chicken... It was really embarrassing and I still feel shy anytime i think abt it but no regret grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by EriMma1: 7:03pm On May 06, 2023
1Dray:

So what's the problem? The prayer?

The manner he said it.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by lusid: 7:22pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I didn't know if I was to disappear or pick up the chicken. A whole fine girl like me. My date was just looking at me like a dunce. In his mind, he would have been thinking “werey ni girl yii sha”. That was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. I still cringe anytime I think about it. That day sha, the kind hunger wey been dey sama me ehn. I took no mercy on the chicken. Thankfully, bobo understood and we still laugh it out whenever I bring up the topic. tongue
do you have sex on your first date?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by lusid: 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin But it wasn't intentional nah. Why feel bad?
go out with me
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by lusid: 7:26pm On May 06, 2023
Alonso91:
The day my mobile app network failed me inside Mr Biggs,,,,,
I don dey shake inside before my date later pay with the cash she hold n i later refund her
you fùckam?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Zico777(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2023
grin
Adebisi0070:

"25k sir" She snapped

What's your experience?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ledaman: 7:50pm On May 06, 2023
Mine was year 1999 October precisely. I and my g/friend went to this classic bar in Kaduna Barnawa we ordered for drinks and fish I just saw the bill on the table for each drink and fresh fish the least was 20k. And I was with 10k I just pick my phone and shouted Gobara meaning fire in Hausa language. my girl said how comes I told her fire in my Crip that I have to move. Thank God they have not brought our delicacies before I vermose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by papamodico: 8:07pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

"25k sir" She snapped

What's your experience?
What happened at last? after you JAPA
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Awise09(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Mehnnn one of my top most embarrising date. Say no to drugs

I lived with my classmate in a 3 bedroom house. The guy usually smokes weed once in a while.
I had a date with my new babe that ive been toasting for months,
That day i came back late from lectures, was so hungry and she called that she is waiting for me to pick her up, cuz time is going
I open fridge to drink water then rush to pick her up but as i open fridge i saw chocolate brownie cake wrapped with foil
I knew it was my classmates own
In my mind i said let me just bite half due to hunger then later Replace it for him

Minutes later i dey chill with my babe
All of a sudden she called that her dad is in hospital and they called her to buy drug for him. No wahala i carry her go pharmacy buy the drug then come drop her for the hospital.
Instead of me to wait outside, i say make i do boyfriend duties
Use the oppurtunity and meet her parents for the first time and introduce myself to them. Show dem say i be responsible boyfriend

As i enter i see many family members praying in the hospital bed. So as per courtesy i decided to join them in prayers

That was when i began to feel weird higness creeping in
My head started swelling
I noticed i started slurrping my speech
If they shout AMEN it will he sounding like slow motion sound

I didnt know that what i ate was pschedilc weed brownie.
The highness from that brownie i ate started kicking in full time in the middle of prayers.

It hit me unawares and i tried so much to compot myself and not cast myself.
They started clapping and singing praise song
I tried to clap but my hands were moving like slow motion, so i respect myself and fold my hands and started nodding my head

The girl looked at me and gave me sign that i should clap, she no even know say i don goooo since.. As I put hand for head come squat for ground.
I think that was the final straw grin
My babe immediately sensed that something is wrong with me
She then stylishly took me outside
That when i vomit for hospital staircase people just dey look me

I imagine her family looking at me like
Nkechi who is this possessed man that you brought here

Chail laugh wan kill person here
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Kelvin3476: 9:03pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=122956994] OP, can Lies be Allowed here, plz? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ??? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc / How Many Of You Got/wrote This Kind Of Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.