Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date (21886 Views)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by CarlosTheJackal: 3:22pm On May 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, can Lies be Allowed here, plz? wink 😄
OP started with Lies

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Tunedey0001(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Omo! this reminds me of a faithful day I had taken my crush out for lunch.

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

"10k for a plate of moi-moi? wetin una put inside!!"? He barked

When I heard moi-moi, I turned to his direction.

"This is corr.uption!" He yelled "Ordinary moi-moi 10k!"

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

I called one of the waitresses.

"Nne, biko how much is the moi-moi?" I whispered to her ear

"25k sir" She snapped

"No, I mean just the moi-moi, not the total bill" I voiced

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

At that moment the moi-moi in my mouth began tasting like agidi.

"Bia Nne" I leaned towards my crush "Can you run?"

"Run? why?" She asked in a confused tone

"Just answer, Yes or No?"

"Okay, Yes I can run. What's the problem?"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

"Nnamdi, i understand what you are saying, running to where?"

"Nne shut up first! When you reach house, you'll understand"

What's your experience?

Una no go kill person for this forum
😀😀😀😀

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
April 10th 2017, is a day I shall never forget.

While eating my sumptuous rice together with my supposed date, then came the time to devour the chicken. At that time, I could not use cutleries so I devised other means (my hands). This chicken was so juicy and sweet that while eating and dragging it back and forth, it fell off my hand to the ground because I been dey drag bone. angry

I didn't know if to disappear or pick the chicken. A whole fine girl like me. My date was just looking at me like a dunce. In his mind, he would have been thinking “werey ni girl yii sha”. That was one of the most embarrassing days of my life. I still cringe anytime I think about it. That day sha, the kind hunger wey sama me ehn. Thankfully, bobo understood and we still laugh it out whenever I bring up the topic. tongue
grin grin grin grin But it wasn't intentional nah. Why feel bad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by IPG25(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2023
WOW
Nice experience, though ve been on date b4
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Alonso91(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2023
The day my mobile app network failed me inside Mr Biggs,,,,,
I don dey shake inside before my date later pay with the cash she hold n i later refund her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Wawelexy(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2023
EriMma1:
That would be when a nairalander took me out and bought me children sized citrus burst drink and the smallest cup of ice cream.
I was looking at those tiny stuff on the table Ike gosh wetin be this??!!! And the lady behind us was stretching her neck to look at our table. Hm! ( Though he later bought me a bigger thing sha). tongue

Another one was way back in 2000 I went on a blind date with one man. When he showed up, I nearly hid but he already caught me as my phone was ringing so loud while he approached me. As if that was not enough, after ordering our food, he held my hands across the table and started praying so loud that one yuppie guy sitting next to us started giggling. The prayer was not the problem but the way he made it so loud. Chai! Blind date cancel since then.

You own a phone back in 2000? GSM phone was introduced in Nigeria in the year 2001, oya explain to us how you got yours

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2023
Op is fucking lying. Moi moi 25k??
No be me you fit bobo abeg

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by EriMma1: 3:36pm On May 06, 2023
Wawelexy:

You own a phone back in 2000? GSM phone was introduced in Nigeria in the year 2001, oya explain to us how you got yours

Oh.. sorry , Alhaji bought me phone in 2004. That yeye loud Nokia 3310. grin

Thanks for noting that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Slayar: 3:38pm On May 06, 2023
Once went out with this Beauty Queen in my University, we went on a date .While we were eating she was just consuming it like a thief,ripping the sausage in her mouth,I never finish the first two ,she was through with everything .She even farted ,I just switch off.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Chris2863(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Adebisi0070 be like you use royco for this cooking.
🤣

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Clicked: 3:46pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

It was a sunday evening and we had gone to this newly opened fast-food joint to chill - Bills on me!

When we got there, she ordered jollof rice, chicken and moi-moi, and so did i. We also had a pack of hollandia yogurt each to step down our meal.

I did a rough calculation of everything in my head and it summed up to about 10k. I had 15k with me so no problem.

So we were busy eating and chatting when I overheard a customer complaining with raised voice. He had just been served his bill and he couldn't hide his anger at the exorbitant cost of his meal.

When I looked at his table, I realized his moi-moi was even the small size, meanwhile we ordered the jumbo size.

"25k sir" She snapped

"That's what am saying, sir" She reiterated "This is the jumbo pack and it's 25k for one"

"Very good. See, when you hear, on your mark.. set.. Go! You will run outside with speed and take left while I take right"

What's your experience?

Ahn ahn! Brother! This your zobo sweet but softly na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Foodqueen(f): 3:49pm On May 06, 2023
Fabricated stories wey una de copy from Facebook.

Una No go even write.... Copied.

Na when una write una story, una go de write copy from dm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by GboyegaD(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2023
One of my 1st dates was very awkward when I think about it. We had just started dating and we went to a fast food restaurant. There I was talking about my future home as though we had agreed to getting married. At the end, it was some weird conversation as rather than focus on ourselves, we were focused on each other's family and the kind of family we intended to have.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by gbolswag(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2023
My budget was very low...I just had to take the risk
..I could only order food for her alone....I drank water all through and lied to her I lost appetite

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Lamanii22(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

"25k sir" She snapped

What's your experience?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have never had an embarrassing date, all my dates were capable and I don’t order what I cannot afford, would buy what I can afford in case…. I didn’t end up dating any of them… even my husband our date didn’t pass shawarma date….

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2023
EriMma1:

Oh.. sorry , Alhaji bought me phone in 2004. That yeye loud Nokia 3310. grin
Thanks for noting that.
Erima u be old woman o.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Ikesimon(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2023
Lol, it was during my 300 Level second semester exams. As per say na Exam period, sapa hold everybody. The last remaining foodstuff we had then was like 3 cups of beans. After studying all through the night, we were smoking weed in the in the early hours of the day, in preparation for the exam. My roommate suggested that we boil the beans with the remaining weed, so as to be agile in the exam hall. I reminded him that we aren't going for war, it's just an exam bruh!! Na so em kuku add the weed(without my knowledge, cos he was the one cooking).
Honestly...the beans was a sumptuous meal.
After getting checked into the exam hall, my whole body was in a frenzy. My eyes were as red asf. I started getting loquacious. Some of my female friends around me noticed everything, but they kept quiet and just enjoyed my show. Meanwhile, my roommate (he was also my course mate) was fighting in the exam hall with one cultist, over a matter in which he was clearly at fault. Exam don start, I couldn't write, cos I couldn't remember shit. Oya naw, Copy from your neighbor....I couldn't see shit. I was under pressure. I had to bribe a school security guy who was used as an invigilator, he had to change me to a Seat near one brilliant guy. Na that guy help me with some clearly written out answers. It's been years now, and I can't help but smile.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Ghostrye: 4:15pm On May 06, 2023
A cute babe took me out to eat ( yeah, I know; e shock me too) and the chicken tasted funny, so I couldn't deal with it the way I wanted to. Ended up wasting a whole lot of it, and it cost quite a lot (and no be me pay o), so I felt embarrassed throughout.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Meteng: 4:15pm On May 06, 2023
@OP. Man you funny die. Even if na lie, I just love your write up

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2023
Never gone on a date
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Ghostrye: 4:18pm On May 06, 2023
Ikesimon:
Lol, it was during my 300 Level second semester exams. As per say na Exam period, sapa hold everybody. The last remaining foodstuff we had then was like 3 cups of beans. After studying all through the night, we were smoking weed in the in the early hours of the day, in preparation for the exam. My roommate suggested that we boil the beans with the remaining weed, so as to be agile in the exam hall. I reminded him that we aren't going for war, it's just an exam bruh!! Na so em kuku add the weed(without my knowledge, cos he was the one cooking).
Honestly...the beans was a sumptuous meal.
After getting checked into the exam hall, my whole body was in a frenzy. My eyes were as red asf. I started getting loquacious. Some of my female friends around me noticed everything, but they kept quiet and just enjoyed my show. Meanwhile, my roommate (he was also my course mate) was fighting in the exam hall with one cultist, over a matter in which he was clearly at fault. Exam don start, I couldn't write, cos I couldn't remember shit. Oya naw, Copy from your neighbor....I couldn't see shit. I was under pressure. I had to bribe a school security guy who was used as an invigilator, he had to change me to a Seat near one brilliant guy. Na that guy help me with some clearly written out answers. It's been years now, and I can't help but smile.
Guyyy, the thing is the high from cooking with weed is even more than smoking

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Sniper101(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2023
Na snails for eatery na e been wan nearly fall my hands that very good year sha grin

A single snail that I thought could be sold, at most, 200naira or so, omó, when bill was brought I ended up paying 10k for just snails alone that day grin it wasn't funny.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Makamatic: 4:23pm On May 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Most restaurants state their price on a board.

Also, I've not seen where a portion of moi moi costs 25k.

Na Cappadocia?

Even Cappadocia . Everything on the plate was 30k

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by LeeSmart: 4:24pm On May 06, 2023
XtraFortunes:
I eat beans the previous day and the effects came up during the date. I tried but failed to hold a fart. The smelly fart escaped from my anus with force and brought the date to a grinding halt as everyone scampered for safety
jk
Ahhh broda linus careful oo, no go wound ur self oo

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
Fabricated stories wey una de copy from Facebook.

Una No go even write.... Copied.

Na when una write una story, una go de write copy from dm.

So u think most of those pple u knw on facebook are not on nairaland or maybe because it's a faceless forum u think most of the stories here are copied, whereas if u do ur findings u maybe suprised to knw that the same pple u knw on facebuk may be behind the same stories here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Kaido: 4:25pm On May 06, 2023
Never had an embarrassing date before.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by AgentGoat: 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Most restaurants state their price on a board.

Also, I've not seen where a portion of moi moi costs 25k.

Na Cappadocia?

Na lie he dey lie now

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Ikesimon(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2023
Ghostrye:

Guyyy, the thing is the high from cooking with weed is even more than smoking

Honestly bruh .....it really was, and it always is

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:39pm On May 06, 2023
Adebisi0070:

"25k sir" She snapped

What's your experience?

This is a made up story, but e sweet sha.

Very funny grin cheesy 😂🤣

I won't call it embarrassment because I controlled the situation.
Mine happened at one of Just Rite's stores. I invited a babe on a date, this babe came with her batalion of clique. Me wey don already calculate as I go spend on the date.
I realized she has already made mouth that I am from a loaded family, that made those mu² friends of hers to show up with the aim of shopping free money aka awoof.

Anyway, to cut the story short, I told her I will use the money I planned to spend on our date to buy something for all of them, na so I calculated sharp sharp and got something for them and told her I will be on my way now.

I could notice the disappointment on their faces, one even said it audibly enough for me to hear. She said "Babe, you sure sey this guy get money like you said?"
I turned back, gave them a grin and moved on. I later called the babe and told her that I did that on purpose.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Kin123(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2023
Okay this was 2014, done with school but came to pick my properties back to owerri.so all this while before I came we have been chatting on phone, calling each other , in fact she invited me to come to her hostel that night and I was staying in the town .as an upcoming artiste I had a song I was supposed to do with my guy that night in his house before traveling back to owerri the next day but instead I chooses to knack even when my guy had wanted us to do that song together.
Before I left to visit her in her hostel, I was already high on macdowel drink(respect this drink) that night, like extra high as person wee
wan knack naa.on getting to her hostel, I felt sleepy, from feeling sleepy, I started vomiting, her friends had to come and bath me with cold water is I vomited on her bed, messed it up, the same bed we were supposed to Bleep with, the knacking did not take place again,it was totally embarrassing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by EriMma1: 4:56pm On May 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Erima u be old woman o.

LoL..
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=122956994] OP, can Lies be Allowed here, plz? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16) / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Before You Cut Off That Friendship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.