Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date (21884 Views)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by kelspinall(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2023
not yet on a date for a long time now but if am going for it, am asking for price to avoid embarrassment
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by virginchaser(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2023
I visited a newly known girl. As usual, i sent mai'guard to call her. Mai'guard came back, told me that she said i should come inside (Her daddy's idea). I was surprised to meet the father on seat. He asked for name and where i worked. As a new recruit contract staff in a leading oil company i didn't hesitate to tell him. I guessed reason he became soft on me. He said if i had a good plan for her daughter we wouldn't park outside and send someone to call her but i would walked in. It was embarrassing to be interrogated before a whole family of a babe you haven't b.....

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Sucre6: 9:50pm On May 06, 2023
Before I was deployed to go for my NYSC I was broke, so coincidentally, my babe inwas dating that year, she was already working and earning good pay cheque, we had problems, she caught me cheating and decided to break up with me, mumu me, this babes provides all I wanted that time, she practically send me monthly allowance becuase she knew I didn't have then,

She broke up with me and I didn't even give a fvck, because there were many other pvssies to bang chai, mumu me, this girl couldn't stay, she cried to my mum and told her everything, my mum was mad at me, my mum and siblings loved her so much because she has a very sweet soul, u cant hate her even if u dont know her before she's that sweet, so after 3 weeks my mum advised us to over look the past and move on, this babe forgave me, that night we fvcked till day brake,

So 4 days later my babe called me to get dressed that's she is coming to pick me by 7 for a date, she came, and we went on the date, of cos she footing the bills 100% , so we sat at junkyard grills Abuja very nice place, she ordered food, drinks and ask me to order anything, I ordered too and we where eating, drinking and having fun, and boom this my devilish side chick started calling, she was persistence and my babe ask me to pick if I wasn't hiding anything from her, I picked and after the short call, babe asked me, babe feel me the truth, can u leave all these side chicks and let focus on us and get serious,

Pride just creeped inside me and I said, no babe, you can't tell me who to be with and who not to.

Omo, the babe burst our serious cry, stood up washed her hands and picked her car key and zoomed off, the grilled cat fish I was eating was testing salty all of a sudden because I no get money to foot the bill, not even in my account, as I was seated contemplating and calculating my escape route , the waitress brought our bill and say #17,500,

I told her I wanted to use the rest room that my date just went to the car to pick my ATM, that was how I calculated my move until the same waitress got busy with another customer and I stood up and speedily zoomed off. Step out, stopped a cab and ask him to drive without any particular location grin

chai, I escaped only to come back 5 months later to pay the bill with plenty explanation to the manager, my conscience knowing that they will deduct the money from the waitress salary couldn't allow me rest, las las I explained the situation and dashed her extra 4k, collected her number afterwards we end up dating for 6 months πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Banbanna(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2023
StepTwo:
After several attempts she agreed to go out with me. I asked her to pick a location and she picked a particular guesthouse that has a nice bar, I asked why she picked the guesthouse and she said she was so happy that day and needed to feel nasty. We got there she drank two guiness stout and later ordered plate of fish pepper soup and a 3rd guiness stout. The waitress brought a bowl of water for her to wash her hand before eating the pepper soup and she did something that shook everyone- she drank the water. There was first, silence and then the laughter that followed. Mahn! Even she started laughing.

You mean after downing 3 Guinness stouts, she was now seeing that bowl of washing water as Eva water?😸 Wonders! She really went wild that day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by StepTwo: 9:58pm On May 06, 2023
Banbanna:

You mean after downing 3 Guinness stouts, she was now seeing that bowl of washing water as Eva water?😸 Wonders! She really went wild that day.
funny enough she was only on the second bottle. She went wild. Played her the whole tape the following day and she said it was all she wanted, she needed it.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Banbanna(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2023
ogwuche4u:

How does a date equates premarital sex bayi?. I am shocked this is even coming from a lady. He is missing a very important part of his life. He needs to go on a date les he regrets in later time. What makes you think he is serious? Because he doesn't go on a date...lol... The guy is a stunch introvert. He needs help. He is dying in silence.
Some of us here just flip through some of the comments without reading them thoughtfully. I saw that comment but not the way you saw it. Thanks for setting her straight on this matter. Being on a date isn't the same as having sex with someone.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Pat081: 11:04pm On May 06, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Most restaurants state their price on a board.

Also, I've not seen where a portion of moi moi costs 25k.

Na Cappadocia?
na from Facebook jokes the guy copy it from jo am in that group sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Pat081: 11:09pm On May 06, 2023
Na from stories by RantHQ you can join it

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by yarimo(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2023
franciseromo:
25k moi moi asin how now? Maka where. The zobo no cold reach. It means the two of you chaw like 100k and you called it a new joint. The joint no ready to have customers niyen now.
op middle name is Linus grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Alonso91(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2023
lusid:
you fΓΉckam?

Before nko?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by godofuck231: 1:23am On May 07, 2023
The girl wan use fart kill my enemy , like she can't hold fart
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by LeeSmart: 3:51am On May 07, 2023
ledaman:
Mine was year 1999 October precisely. I and my g/friend went to this classic bar in Kaduna Barnawa we ordered for drinks and fish I just saw the bill on the table for each drink and fresh fish the least was 20k. And I was with 10k I just pick my phone and shouted Gobara meaning fire in Hausa language. my girl said how comes I told her fire in my Crip that I have to move. Thank God they have not brought our delicacies before I vermose.
1999 and u picked up ur phone? continue

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by CarlosTheJackal: 8:23am On May 07, 2023
ledaman:
Mine was year 1999 October precisely. I and my g/friend went to this classic bar in Kaduna Barnawa we ordered for drinks and fish I just saw the bill on the table for each drink and fresh fish the least was 20k. And I was with 10k I just pick my phone and shouted Gobara meaning fire in Hausa language. my girl said how comes I told her fire in my Crip that I have to move. Thank God they have not brought our delicacies before I vermose.
GSM came into Nigeria In 2001, you cannot eat fish of 20k in any bar in Kaduna as of 1999.

Stop the Lies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ashewoboy(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2023
Sucre6:
Before I was deployed to go for my NYSC I was broke, so coincidentally, my babe inwas dating that year, she was already working and earning good pay cheque, we had problems, she caught me cheating and decided to break up with me, mumu me, this babes provides all I wanted that time, she practically send me monthly allowance becuase she know i dont have,

She broke up with me and I didn't even give a fvck, because there were many other pvssies to bang chai, mumu me, this girl couldn't stay, she cried to my mum and told her everything, my mum was mad at me, my mum and siblings loved her so much because she has a very sweet soul, u cant hate her even if u dont know her before she's that sweet, so after 3 weeks my mum advised us to over look the past and move on, this babe forgave me, that night we fvcked till day brake,

So 4 days later my babe called me to get dressed that's she is coming to pick me by 7 for a date, she came, and we went on the date, of cos she footing the bills 100% , so we sat at junkyard grills Abuja very nice place, she ordered food, drinks and ask me to order anything, I ordered too and we where eating, drinking and having fun, and boom this my devilish side chick started calling, she was persistence and my babe ask me to pick if I wasn't hiding anything from her, I picked and after the short call, babe asked me, babe feel me the truth, can u leave all these side chicks and let focus on us and get serious,

Pride just creeped inside me and I said, no babe, you can't tell me who to be with and who not to.

Omo, the babe burst our serious cry, stood up washed her hands and picked her car key and zoomed off, the grilled cat fish I was eating was testing salty all of a sudden because I no get money to foot the bill, not even in my account, as I was seated contemplating and calculating my escape route , the waitress brought our bill and say #17,500,

I told her I wanted to use the rest room that my date just went to the car to pick my ATM, that was how I calculated my move until the same waitress got busy with another customer and I stood up and speedily zoomed off. Step out, stopped a cab and ask him to drive without any particular location grin

chai, I escaped only to come back 5 months later to pay the bill with plenty explanation to the manager, my conscience knowing that they will deduct the money from the waitress salary couldn't allow me rest, las las I explained the situation and dashed her extra 4k, collected her number afterwards we end up dating for 6 months πŸ˜‚

You are an unrepentant philanderer.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by abdulskulboy(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2023
Justbeingreal:
Dude you're not missing anything just face your studies finish up and start getting good bread every other thing will be added onto you..

Thank you for the expensive advise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by abdulskulboy(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2023
purples25:

You are a very serious person and may God take you to the peak of success for not focusing on outings, women, and constant premarital sex.

Thanks a lot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by purples25(f): 12:00pm On May 07, 2023
abdulskulboy:

Thanks a lot...

You're welcome.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Sucre6: 12:03pm On May 07, 2023
ashewoboy:

You are an unrepentant philanderer.

Calmd down ashewoboy this happened many years ago. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by LittleBigDick(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2023
She came with her car which was a dodge charger and I came on foot
Shame no gree me
What marvel me was that she paid in full.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by jayred: 1:06pm On May 07, 2023
OP biko take it easy, you would have just said you are telling us a movie script, even in Transcorp hotel or Eko le meridian they don't sell moi moi for 25k, I guess you over-exaggerated

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by We4all: 1:25pm On May 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you can't spot her, don't bother. πŸ™„

With the Nigerian weather, it is marvelling that your eyes are still very white. Do u do anything special to maintain it?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 07, 2023
lusid:
go out with me
Chief commander πŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2023
We4all:

With the Nigerian weather, it is marvelling that your eyes are still very white. Do u do anything special to maintain it?

Vit C supplements can help although my eyes has always been that way. Besides, Nigerian weather got nothing on me. I don’t enter the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by We4all: 2:23pm On May 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Vit C supplements can help although my eyes has always been that way. Besides, Nigerian weather got nothing on me. I don’t enter the sun.

Thinking about it, I just realized that there are so many black Americans whose eyes ain't so white. So, I guess it isn't a weather thing.

I will try the Vitamin C supplements and see how effective they are. Thanks anyways for the suggestion.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by bobolizim(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Mehnnn one of my top most embarrising date. Say no to drugs

I lived with my classmate in a 3 bedroom house. The guy usually smokes weed once in a while.
I had a date with my new babe that ive been toasting for months,
That day i came back late from lectures, was so hungry and she called that she is waiting for me to pick her up, cuz time is going
I open fridge to drink water then rush to pick her up but as i open fridge i saw chocolate brownie cake wrapped with foil
I knew it was my classmates own
In my mind i said let me just bite half due to hunger then later Replace it for him

Minutes later i dey chill with my babe
All of a sudden she called that her dad is in hospital and they called her to buy drug for him. No wahala i carry her go pharmacy buy the drug then come drop her for the hospital.
Instead of me to wait outside, i say make i do boyfriend duties
Use the oppurtunity and meet her parents for the first time and introduce myself to them. Show dem say i be responsible boyfriend

As i enter i see many family members praying in the hospital bed. So as per courtesy i decided to join them in prayers

That was when i began to feel weird higness creeping in
My head started swelling
I noticed i started slurrping my speech
If they shout AMEN it will he sounding like slow motion sound

I didnt know that what i ate was pschedilc weed brownie.
The highness from that brownie i ate started kicking in full time in the middle of prayers.

It hit me unawares and i tried so much to compot myself and not cast myself.
They started clapping and singing praise song
I tried to clap but my hands were moving like slow motion, so i respect myself and fold my hands and started nodding my head

The girl looked at me and gave me sign that i should clap, she no even know say i don goooo since.. As I put hand for head come squat for ground.
I think that was the final straw grin
My babe immediately sensed that something is wrong with me
She then stylishly took me outside
That when i vomit for hospital staircase people just dey look me

I imagine her family looking at me like
Nkechi who is this possessed man that you brought here

you suppose don excuse yourself since to avoid further embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by Mayowa112(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2023
XtraFortunes:
I eat beans the previous day and the effects came up during the date. I tried but failed to hold a fart. The smelly fart escaped from my anus with force and brought the date to a grinding halt as everyone scampered for safetyangry

jk

guyyyyy no kee me abeg lol crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by BlackMan6969(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2023
purples25:

You are a very serious person and may God take you to the peak of success for not focusing on outings, women, and constant premarital sex.
Amen. If he's not addicted to the soap.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by BlackMan6969(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2023
ogwuche4u:

How does a date equates premarital sex bayi?. I am shocked this is even coming from a lady. He is missing a very important part of his life. He needs to go on a date les he regrets in later time. What makes you think he is serious? Because he doesn't go on a date...lol... The guy is a stunch introvert. He needs help. He is dying in silence.
guys like that usually masturbe alot.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by purples25(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Amen. If he's not addicted to the soap.

I hope not.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by LawyerLomo(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2023
GboyegaD:
One of my 1st dates was very awkward when I think about it. We had just started dating and we went to a fast food restaurant. There I was talking about my future home as though we had agreed to getting married. At the end, it was some weird conversation as rather than focus on ourselves, we were focused on each other's family and the kind of family we intended to have.

How do you focus on your self to strength the texture of the love as pebbles on the sea?

I have a date with my crush next tomorrow(Tuesday), I don't want to make this mistake...
I want a definite dialogue with an impeccable result.
Thanks
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by ledaman: 8:18pm On May 07, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
GSM came into Nigeria In 2001, you cannot eat fish of 20k in any bar in Kaduna as of 1999.

Stop the Lies.
Because you have never eaten it doesn't mean others can't
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date by CarlosTheJackal: 11:18pm On May 07, 2023
ledaman:
Because you have never eaten it doesn't mean others can't
Just shut your gutter. The period you mentioned was when I was flexing in Kaduna.

Tell me the name of the bar if you are not a stupid liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Count The Numbers Of Rounds During Sex / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Why Are Girls Difficult To Handle Until They Have Been Fucckked (+16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.