Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised (37239 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by sonature1: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Why is he referring human beings as an entity?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Nobody: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
taylor88:

You’re a bastard

angry angry You guys should please stop this language vulgarity and use of swear words regularly here on nairaland nah.. It is seeming to sound terrible and awkward abeg.. We're all above 18, i guess, so, being more cultured will help..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by dododawa1: 8:00am On May 09, 2023
OBIDENTs and insults are BUHARI EMEFELIE
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by BreconHills(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Soyinka learn to behave well if you must earn my respect.

Soyinka needs your respect? 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2023
But when you take a look at the sort of insults Soyinka gave to Jonathan it's not really a nice sight either. I don't remember anyone even asking him to offer any apology and neither has he. How he forgot that this is now the way it is now is surprising. He fails to see that the people throwing these nasty insults are standing on the same pedestal he stood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by gammarays1: 8:03am On May 09, 2023
A4alpha:
His old is is now full blown and baba don already enter dementia. When he was sound and active he couldn't have uttered such rubbish.
Baba need some dough for his treatment and wailing and feigning ignorance of the great Obidient family is one of the conditions.
He be like..Obi see what your visit have caused naw.. them don call me say them say..
This shows Obi is not a proud leader. We need someone who can readily apologize for wrong doing.
Can Tinubu do same?

Soyinka has lost his prestige because of his affiliation with APC. We'll always remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2023
Maybe u shud apply to work for him, a position to be licking his a$$ whenever he poo
Jennymine:
I so much like this man
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2023
Dunno I strongly feel most of his recent followers are people that juz follow trends.. they know nothing abt him
Draslo:

Someone you didn't know much about before 2022.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Harmless1b(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2023
I smell ego

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by MrDoGood(m): 8:10am On May 09, 2023
It's okay.

Congratulations
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by 43Ronin: 8:10am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
sad
Prof don dae do something wey I no like
As a noble man under noble the NAS association I always hold him in esteem, but now he has continue to derailed from the lay down principles of our forgone terrors. He traded his respect as a Capone all because of his affiliation with a particular well known Chicago drug kingpin.

To all rugged aboard odas is odas
JP1 is old and as a result, mercy must be tendered for his lagging. The real laggard is the lubber who went to see him when a simple call would have sufficed and an impersonator like you.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by WorldRichest: 8:10am On May 09, 2023
If he doesn’t stop roaming about the country, we will ask bandits to abduct him, and his tribesmen will pay billions before he is released to Cameroon as warned never to step in Nigeria again
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by MrUchenna1(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2023
who ask you?
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2023
onumadu:
BTW I'm beginning to think that Peter Obi is a saint, and Nigeria does not need a saint to become president.
What Nigeria really needs is a satanic rogue who will deal ruthlessly with Nigerians, to force them to remember God.
Imagine Peter Obi apologizing on behalf of people who were raped by the Nigerian system; people who have genuine angst at the raping system.
I dunno.
It seems to me that before you become the head of the jungle, you must be a lion.

Yeah, ruthless leader with capacity to improvise, create and lead
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by crackhouse(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2023
Just small explanation this man dey write big grammar like this.. wonder how long it took him to compose this and how does this grammar improve Nigerian economy. U dey speak big big English yet a drug lord want to become your president...

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

someone that is relevant, has apologized, who Sabi u, can u even have access to wole soyinka housemaid, let alone wole, b4 even talking about apology
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Delightsome2023: 8:15am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness
dissociate
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by TheBillyonaire: 8:17am On May 09, 2023
Every intelligent weed smoker knows that this Wole Soyinka's write up is loaded with dipthongs emanating from cerebrally stimulating attempt to inform obidients that he will insult them, if they insult him back, and that they want to look past the injustice of the Biafran wars and the past tribalism against the Igbos.

He also goes ahead to advertise his new sets of editorials. All these poetic nonsense just to pass a simple message. But I guess he did not want the 'illiterate' obidients to understand. This is why I like Cannabis, it is great for connecting with poetic realms. Now I know what inspired him to achieve the Nobel Peace Prize. A country where Professors can not be President but can support uneducated to become President cos of nepotism
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by deeva2: 8:18am On May 09, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi's gullible followers are Miscreants always constituting nuisance.

That's the lifestyle of an average IPOB..

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blowjohn(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

See dictum abeg.

This is the man some many people were using chimmamanda to compare to!
Both are literally icons but abeg levels dey to this shiiit!

''Before it gains traction and embarks on a life of its own...

What a premise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by thaoriginator: 8:19am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness
He will never be President of Nigeria, maybe Biafra cry
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by onuman: 8:19am On May 09, 2023
Apologies for what? Apologies for your support for Buhari as president, and now your support for Tinubu for president.

You lamented over the bad fate of your generation of Nigerians; and still on the march to bequeath a worse spectacle for the generations of Nigerians after you.
Apologies my foot.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
someone that is relevant, has apologized, who Sabi u, can u even have access to wole soyinka housemaid, let alone wole, b4 even talking about apology
Someone that is relevant that you have always insulted. Have you apologized for all the insults you APC gangs hurl at him? Can your Tinubu be bold enough to ask apology like he did? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blowjohn(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2023
onumadu:

Prof e don do.

Peter Obi is a good man to bother to make the trip to you.
He didn't have to.
Let's leave it there, and move on.
Your complex English grammar here is most unnecessary.
Move on already. cool

U de my see English?
No be the one wey chimmamanda dey feed public frm her feministic throat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Savechild23: 8:21am On May 09, 2023
Suya or tailor or yinka, pls stop insulting a peaceful approach by being rude.
We owe u nothing other than rescuing this country
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by gimakon2(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2023
He apologised for what? Coming out as president?

These yoruba people sef, Which one come day do una bayi.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blowjohn(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2023
losky83:
THE ONLY TIME I CAN THINK OF RESPECTING THIS MAN AGAIN IS WHEN HE PUBLICLY TEARS HIS NIGERIAN PASSPORT AS HE SAID.
HE MISLED SO MANY NIGERIANS WHEN HE SAID IF BUHARI WINS HE WOULD TEAR HIS PASSPORT AND SO MANY NIGERIANS DID TEAR THEIR PASSPORT BUT HE KEPT HIS.
FOR ME I TORE MY NIGERIAN PASSPORT I SNAPPED AT PLAZA,8 COPIES.

U tore ur passport cos another person said he will do so?

Abi I dey read another thing?

Noo. I no sure say u even get passport sef before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by GreenCovering: 8:23am On May 09, 2023
Prof still dey vex.
Sorry baba.
cheesy
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 8:23am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Who are you?
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by okuta007: 8:24am On May 09, 2023
yarimo:
Unruly conduct And lack of home training

so Wole Soyinka is the one that has home training? What has Obidients done today that Wole Soyinka did not do more than 100 times over when Wole Soyinka was a young man?

Is this not the same Wole Soyinka, a man who in 1965 took a pistol and walked into the Western Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation (WNBC) Ibadan and forced a radio station anchor from announcing the result of Chief SL Akintola as Premier of the Old Western region ?

That was why Wole Soyinka went to prison in the 1960’s - did any Obidient use a gun to stop any INEC official from announcing results anywhere in Nigeria during the 2023 elections ?

Up till this very moment, has Soyinka apologized for "his unruly behavior and lack of home training" - using a gun to threaten a radio anchor in 1965? Yet, has the nerve to call people who are just having their harmless verbal or online anger moments because Nigeria is being damaged by evil rulers as Fascists?

No way, I beg to differ - Instead, Soyinka - the man who introduced cultism (Pirate Confraternity) in the late 1950’s into Nigeria school system is the real Fascist, not obidients

This is like "the pot calling the kettle black"

yeye old man who talks from both sides of his mouth - he threatened to destroy his green card if Trump won in 2016 only to say he didn’t mean it - is that someone with integrity ?

This is the same Wole Soyinka who criticized Gen Babangida for not sparring the life of a fellow poet Gen Mamman Vatsa after he Soyinka, JP Clarke and Chinua Achebe went to Dodan Barracks to plead with Babangida- in 1986 over the Vatsa Coup judgement.

Less than 2 years later in 1988 - the same man he insulted and vowed never to meet again created the FRSC - federal road safety commission and asked this same Soyinka to head it, and Soyinka took the job and ate his words in a flash - that was disgraceful

This must be the reason why Babangida said if there is a revolution at 2am and he heard a certain Nigerian tribe is leading it, he will go back to sleep

please stop giving this old rascal relevance

enuff said

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blowjohn(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2023
RomanGreen:

Don't worry o. E go reach all of una for body. God punish you and that Soyinka. After collecting Tinubu's money, he wants to reward him with naija stolen mandate. Useless people

Must u people always curse and insult?
Haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by WorldRichest: 8:24am On May 09, 2023
Delightsome2023:
dissociate

This one get mental problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.