Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised (37238 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Karnice600: 12:20pm On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

Same Soyinka of past glories who recommended Buhari to the youths.
Wisdom no dey inside grammar.
Stupidity dey in levels.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by excel001(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You are an irredeemable liar.

When Soyinka marched to help install Jonathan in power, during a particularly bleak period in our nation's history, where were you?
Or have you forgotten the role played by the Save Nigeria Group so soon?

Given the sacrifices he made back then, at a time when so many others cowered, why should he then baulk at calling out Jonathan's maladministration?

Read more: https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-i-didnt-support-buhari-in-2015-but-i-said-nigerians-shouldnt-vote-for-jonathan

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/22/those-saying-i-installed-buhari-talking-rubbish-soyinka/

Your Father is irredeemable liar
I expected to see where he condemned Buhari's government in all the rubbish you put up there but your biased mind wouldn't allow you or you want to tell me there's nothing to condemn about this APC administration
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by rebirthto: 12:40pm On May 09, 2023
Henb!
43Ronin:

JP1 is old and as a result, mercy must be tendered for his lagging. Both men leap before they look. OIO and A2U
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by kosiebe(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Soyinka learn to behave well if you must earn my respect.
Who know you?
gerrat from here
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by DCONE1(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

He doesn't need it he has mine and a lot of people already
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by bitbillionaire: 1:07pm On May 09, 2023
Was there any need for that visit in the first place? And what point is Soyinka trying make here? What is the big with reconciliation that he has to blow all this grammar trying to deny.

We need to understand that there are people who just don't like us and can never like us no matter what. The best thing to do is to avoid and stay away from such people.

Peter need to be careful of people he pay a visit to.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by TalkingBird: 1:19pm On May 09, 2023
If you are expecting anything from those who squeeze and dry others na lie, they build castle on sand. In the interview with channels TV Prof admitted that even those who shared his views before 1999 failed them. In 2015 and after they failed again. That's the way it works, because they are destined to fail as human are not created to rule others.

See America's gun violence record 'today'.
They will always fail.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by thegrinch(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

TLDR:
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, visited Wole Soyinka's residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State, but it was not for "reconciliation." Soyinka clarified that the meeting was for an apology for the misconduct of Obi's followers. They had frank and creative discussions during the meeting, and the word "reconciliation" was never mentioned.

Soyinka also mentioned the opening up of the dark and putrid recesses in the national psyche in the social media during the weekend of orgiastic rave. He urged the serious-minded to read his essays on the theme of reconciliation based on truth and the ethical imperative of restitution. He plans to elaborate further in Democracy Primer III.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by thegrinch(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Was there any need for that visit in the first place? And what point is Soyinka trying make here? What is the big with reconciliation that he has to blow all this grammar trying to deny.

We need to understand that there are people who just don't like us and can never like us no matter what. The best thing to do is to avoid and stay away from such people.

Don't worry, Peter get sense pass you. He knows that wars can't be won on the Internet. The small boy is trying to famz men of old, men of renown, men of repute.

Peter understands that his children of hate and their campaign of hatred cannot get him anywhere.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2023
YES DADDY president
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2023
bitbillionaire:

Do you guys even like or respect yourselves?
If you want people to like you, ask your people to first like themselves, respect themselves, stop being greedy, stop being unreasonable, stop being ungrateful, stop being selfish, respect others, respect our country, Nigeria....and more than everything else, stop asking to be offered things you can't offer others.
If you pigs can fix all these things, maybe folks in general will change their mindsets about you people.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Jomonix: 1:38pm On May 09, 2023
Was that visit necessary. Why did Obi pay him a visit. This good boy attitude is becoming boring abeg. I think Nigerian politics is not for Obi.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2023
bitbillionaire:

If avoiding such people is your solution, ask your people to start the process by leaving Lagos....Go and make your villages great again.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Corto: 1:41pm On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

Apologise for what?

Isn't it obvious to everyone that Soyinka has now lost his marbles? His kids should step in and place him in therapy somewhere quiet, please!
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2023
Jomonix:
Was that visit necessary. Why did Obi pay him a visit. This good boy attitude is becoming boring abeg. I think Nigerian politics is not for Obi.

FYI:
The decision of your unpolished presidential candidate with an iweka cricket accent to visit Wole Soyinka is a privilege...Don't you forget that
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by losky83: 1:43pm On May 09, 2023
blowjohn:

U tore ur passport cos another person said he will do so?

Abi I dey read another thing?

Noo. I no sure say u even get passport sef before
I DO NOT THINK YOU WENT TO SCHOOL,IF YOU DID,YOU WOULD READ MY WRITE UP WITH UNDERSTANDING AND GET THE JOKE
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2023
Corto:

Apologise for what?

Isn't it obvious to everyone that Soyinka has now lost his marbles? His kids should step in and place him in therapy somewhere quiet, please!
If you guys were blessed with an icon like Wole Soyinka, maybe you pigs wouldn't be this senseless? Think about it.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by bitbillionaire: 1:50pm On May 09, 2023
The problem with vultures and zombies like you is that you don't read with understanding. What has the nonsense you vomit here got to do with what i wrote.

zomby:

Do you guys even like or respect yourselves?
If you want people to like you, ask your people to first like themselves, respect themselves, stop being greedy, stop being unreasonable, stop being ungrateful, stop being selfish, respect others, respect our country, Nigeria....and more than everything else, stop asking to be offered things you can't offer others.
If you pigs can fix all these things, maybe folks in general will change their mindsets about you people.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Fearyourcreator: 1:51pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Who are you?
What benefit is your respect to him... Oga go sleep joor
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Fearyourcreator: 1:56pm On May 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
if soyinka must earn your respect,someone that is not even informed of your existence.one can tell that you are too blinded by your emotions to be conscious of reality...you be real specialadvicer,the type of advisers your obi dey consult for upper iweka.
You dey mind am
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
bitbillionaire:
The problem with vultures and zombies like you is that you don't read with understanding. What has the nonsense you vomit here got to do with what i wrote.

Do you know what a pig with a red hat is called? Omo were!
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
?

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Cromagnon: 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence. [b]What did tinubu misyarn

You think everyone has no home training like you

[\b]

[b]

No p
No iota of election will be won
[/ b]

[b]
Say what
Dattiwas live
Tinubu no evidence
This is how you Put yourself in legal trouble
[/ b]
he is respected
Nobody knows you
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by orisa37: 2:06pm On May 09, 2023
THANK YOU SIR.
AND THAT WILL STOP HIM FROM USING IT TO COMMIT FURTHER CRIMES IN YOUR NAME.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by orisa37: 2:09pm On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence. What did tinubu misyarn

You think everyone has no home training like you

[\b]

[b]

No p
No iota of election will be won

Say what
Dattiwas live
Tinubu no evidence
This is how you Put yourself in legal trouble

he is respected
Nobody knows you
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by adekolaelect(m): 2:14pm On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

statement from Among the Rude followers Soyinka was saying.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by DaddyJapan(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
excel001:
Your Father is irredeemable liar
I expected to see where he condemned Buhari's government in all the rubbish you put up there but your biased mind wouldn't allow you or you want to tell me there's nothing to condemn about this APC administration

I know your progenitors probably did the best they could to teach you manners, so I will spare them my ire.

Continue telling blatant lies, nitwit, and it won't be long before you meet an ignominious end. You alone will answer for your actions, your familial cavalry that you have no regard for won't ride to the rescue.

Below are commentaries taken from three different years.
Unlike the lily-livered politicians scoundrels like you line up behind, Baba Soyinka dropped his anchor on the side of the masses a long time ago.

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Mamaafrik1(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness
Think,he is building something for next 2027.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by DaddyJapan(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2023
Karnice600:

Same Soyinka of past glories who recommended Buhari to the youths.
Wisdom no dey inside grammar.
Stupidity dey in levels.

Prove he recommended Buhari to the youths.

Go on, let's see what fountain of binary-thinking you draw your inspiration from.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Jomonix: 2:40pm On May 09, 2023
zomby:

FYI:
The decision of your unpolished presidential candidate with an iweka cricket accent to visit Wole Soyinka is a privilege...Don't you forget that

You can see why it can never be a privilege. Respect is earned and learning alone doesn't qualify one for it. The worst scoundrels also have high learning. I only blame Obi who imagines that he can mitigate hatred by behaving well.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by torqque7(m): 2:48pm On May 09, 2023
When will this Old man understand that we don’t really give a rats ass what he says or thinks anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.