Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised (37272 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by AsomStructures: 4:53am On May 09, 2023
What should we call this one now, bitterness or hatred? I think Soyinka is bigger than all of these shenanigans. He should just rest abeg!!

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Vinnie2000(m): 5:31am On May 09, 2023
This Soyinka is very Petty. undecided
Lacks Class Honestly.
What does he think he will gain by Scoring Cheap Points against Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Vinnie2000(m): 5:42am On May 09, 2023
juman:
Soyinka is old enough to be his father.

The More reason why He should stop FOOLING himself.

The likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Aldulsalam, EK Clark, etc will NOT display such pettiness/Childishness.

Somebody came to meet you in Humility, You end up Trashing him Publicly after he left.

Soyinka has become a DISGRACE. Such a Pity. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by juman(m): 5:49am On May 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The More reason why He should stop FOOLING himself.

The likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Aldulsalam, EK Clark, etc will NOT display such pettiness/Childishness.

Somebody came to meet you in Humility, You end up Trashing him Publicly after he left.

Soyinka has become a DISGRACE. Such a Pity. sad

How he trash him?
Check the thread headline again.
He didn't apologize nor for reconciliation.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by RomanGreen: 6:43am On May 09, 2023
plaindealer:

And you wonder why they call you fascist mob.

You wonder why they call you guys thieves and druggies ?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by candygist: 7:17am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Soyinka learn to behave well if you must earn my respect.

No body needs your apology in the first place. You are just a keypad warrior on a faceless forum with your 10mb. Go and make your life better. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Never4getU: 7:24am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness

Yet he's being tactically silent by not talking about it in the media, his reason for the visit!

He should talk about it so that his mumudients can get the message and officially dissociate himself from fascists called Obidients in our polity otherwise he be a culprit by association.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by kingthreat(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2023
Who else brought up the word "reconcilation" if not the usual nuisances called Obidients.
In the meanwhile, someone needs to tell Obi to stop all these visiting and photography nonsense.
If he likes let him go and take a picture with King Charles, he will never be the president. Not even in 2027.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by DaddyJapan(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

Thank you, sir.

Obi's refusal to publicly rein in the worst excesses of his fanbase, to date, is a reminder that he is as duplicitous as the other politicians he lampoons. Opportunistically riding the tidal wave gifted by an unpopular government and, at once, too cowardly to arrest the mob mentality of many in his own movement.

I commend uncle Wole for getting ahead of the news cycle, by giving his own account of what transpired, for the sake of posterity.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by OAFMods: 7:47am On May 09, 2023
The prof wan use English destroy your Igbotic dull head 😂😂😂😂
onumadu:

Prof e don do.

Peter Obi is a good man to bother to make the trip to you.
He didn't have to.
Let's leave it there, and move on.
Your complex English grammar here is most unnecessary.
Move on already. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by shortgun(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2023
The prof is deteriorating.
How are the mighty fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by illuminutty: 7:51am On May 09, 2023
I blame Peter Obi that went to visit this dandruff-infested-afro-hair man.

This bigoted cornman will never be pleased as long as his rice and ewa supplies come from the senile corrupt old drug pusher from Conakry.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by isaiahethan: 7:52am On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his

Forum of hate , tribalism, failed individuals, bitterness, frustration, joblessness. All in nairaland
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by arantess: 7:53am On May 09, 2023
smokinloud:
Pitobi is still learning politics!.
But he's giving you and your generations sleepless nights and high BP

Continue smoking your loud, that's what you are good at, not commenting rubbish about the good man

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by wink2015(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2023
Professor Wole Soyinka grammar or vocabulary is making my head to grow dada !

I don dey grow DADA because im big grammar or vocab wan scatter my head.

Sometimes I thought I understood Wole Soyinka but the more I read about his speech the more I got confused.

Even those of us who read Wole Soyinka's novel under literature course during our secondary schooling days are shaken by his super use of powerful grammer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Jack500: 7:54am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Soyinka learn to behave well if you must earn my respect.

Go to hell with your useless respect, Soyinka definitely doesn't need it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:55am On May 09, 2023
onumadu:
BTW I'm beginning to think that Peter Obi is a saint, and Nigeria does not need a saint to become president.
What Nigeria really needs is a satanic rogue who will deal ruthlessly with Nigerians, to force them to remember God.
Imagine Peter Obi apologizing on behalf of people who were raped by the Nigerian system; people who have genuine angst at the raping system.
I dunno.
It seems to me that before you become the head of the jungle, you must be a lion.
he should take his saintship to rule biafra

Shameless cultist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Sltp: 7:55am On May 09, 2023
This man is not a good writer. Always writing nonsense. You write according to your intended audience but this old .... will write the same grammar for all audience of which 90% will not understand what he's writing. And all I see is pride and vain in his response.

Obi apologized because he doesn't play politics of bitterness no like he doesn't know that Wole Soyinka has nothing good to offer to Nigeria other than cultism and supporting drug dealers and kleptocrats

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Corea4king(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2023
Wole is a wicked soul. His ego will be his end.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by ghiloman28(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2023
Obi is still campaigning after Election grin
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by 12345baba(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2023
This man dey drop grammar sha
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2023
Can we have video of him saying that ?
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by CaptainFM1: 7:57am On May 09, 2023
This man too yarn!
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Benitoh: 7:57am On May 09, 2023
Soyinka is getting too old, so he's beginning to speak from the two sides of his mouth. I pay little attention to what he says these days.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Nobody: 7:57am On May 09, 2023
smiley Okay.. Noted

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:58am On May 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Thank you, sir.

Obi's refusal to publicly rein in the worst excesses of his fanbase, to date, is a reminder that he is as duplicitous as the other politicians he lampoons. Opportunistically riding the tidal wave gifted by an unpopular government and, at once, too cowardly to arrest the mob mentality of many in his own movement.

I commend uncle Wole for getting ahead of the news cycle, by giving his own account of what transpired, for the sake of posterity.

that guy is a snake

He was the one that told his supporters not to relent on their madness on Twitter

He is the one running to sokinya to beg in secret

Just like yes daddy exposed him, Atiku doesn't want to even see him again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Obiedun(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2023
Obi's gullible followers are Miscreants always constituting nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by mightyhazel: 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Just Imagine
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Flames000(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Okiton:
sad
Prof don dae do something wey I no like
As a noble man under noble the NAS association I always hold him in esteem, but now he has continue to derailed from the lay down principles of our forgone terrors. He traded his respect as a Capone all because of his affiliation with a particular well known Chicago drug kingpin.

To all rugged aboard odas is odas
Pally comport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.