Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised (37277 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Biodun1929(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2023
plaindealer:

This is the most damaging, sad and embarrassing part of the Professor's takedown, Peter Obi's political party and identity is the term obidient, obi is the head and the leader of the obidient mob, so for the Professor to categorically assert that he's unable to relate to something as obedient and the obedient family, the so-called fascist mob says more than a lot about Obi himself and the kind of people he leads.

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for this obi man, as a politician and a presidential candidate in Nigeria, you need a strong support base, but he's so unlucky that his support base is toxic people, intolerant bigots, and utter fascists that he can nor run away from or criticize or even beg to stop attacking, insulting and bullying opponents, the so-called obidient mob are his only base and if I might add, many of them are ipob sympathizers, another reason why Obi till today won't say anything against Igbos and this is another reason why the professor can not relate to the so-called obidient and obi himself, their leader.

The professor is not dumb or clueless to the fact that Obi sat quietly and did not say a word or even caution his fascist mob sto stop attacking, abusing and insulting the professor, he sat back and enjoyed every minute of it, now the coward and circus clown visited the professor as if nothing happened.

[b]Obi is a very dishonest, untrustworthy and manipulating [/b]scum and I'm glad the professor called him out and his fascist obidients.

You have described him perfectly. Listening to that his leaked audio with Oyedepo told me all I need to know about Obi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Can’t See Anything, I Can’t Read, Graduate Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Fani Kayode Blasts Emir Sanusi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.