Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised (37237 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47am On May 09, 2023
I am unable to relate to something known as the “Obidient” or “Obidient Family”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2023
Draslo:

Someone you didn't know much about before 2022.

I have known him as far back as 1998, before he dreamt of becoming a governor.

And i can categorically tell you he is humble to a fault... Including his siblings.

That was how the family was brought up.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blacknp(m): 9:51am On May 09, 2023
theredaddy:

Senseless kids all they don't just know when to stop, you see OBi going to meet Soyinka to apologize yet your sense did not tell you are tolling the wrong path.

How many of you know Datti story or how datti was thrown out of senate after 1yr, Datti shouting Tinubu's inauguration is unconstitutional was also sworn in as a senator back then via a disputed election, the case was in court but the idiot allowed himself to be sworn in, he didnt say No! but today the Datti as the impetus to come to live tv and talk about unconstitutional inauguration cheesy

One thing i realise is Obedient are made up of small small children that know nothing, poor sense of history coupled with zero reasoning, they just follow social media noise
100% correct, the apple never falls too far away from the tree.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by truthfinder319: 10:03am On May 09, 2023
Dear Prof, there is no way children of hate will understand these grammars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by truthfinder319: 10:04am On May 09, 2023
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Henrymas(m): 10:06am On May 09, 2023
I don't care what anyone thinks, as far as I'm concerned, Wole Soyinka is a Blood thirsty Cultist, He should be held responsible for the deadly and brutal cult killings taking place in our institutions of higher learning today.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by TemmyT002(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2023
Mtcheeww
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by rhythyson: 10:10am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Soyinka learn to behave well if you must earn my respect.

You are telling someone old enough to be your father or at least your senior unvcle to behave well?
May your children never refer to you as an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Gentew(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He apologized? Obi is such a humble and a good man. This is why APC gangs are exploiting him. Who will apologize for all Tinubu misyarn concerning Obi? He even said he doesn't want anyone to mention Obi in his presence.

As for we OBIDIENTS, no iota of apology will be given. May any apology from my mouth meet a fatal accident before it gets to any ear grin grin grin cheesy

Apology ke. Soyinka you are really messing up. I understand old age is impacting you already. We respected you but you messed up big time. How can an erudite professor go to discuss Datti Ahmed statement without saying anything about Tinubu Drug case? Is he happy to have a drug lord as president? Noooo nah.

Who care about your respect or otherwise!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Emola12(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2023
Draslo:

Someone you didn't know much about before 2022.
we av know him for a very long time and he contested as vice president in 2019 bro you need malaria tablet aswear
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Hellonearth: 10:27am On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his
He apologized on our behalf but if Soyinka mess up again,we go give am woto woto not minding he is our grand Lord.
We no care
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Adakintroy: 10:34am On May 09, 2023
Na so. Them go throw obedient a under bus.

When the poor quarrel na policians head them de use settle. When politician quarrel na masses head them De use

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by tenpipsperday: 10:51am On May 09, 2023
An idiot has spoken
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Ajibade123(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2023
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Morphinne: 10:54am On May 09, 2023
Creeper:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/08/i-never-met-peter-obi-reconciliation-rather-he-apologised-several-times-misconduct-his
Shey the name “Soyinka” no loud for your ear?
Peter Obidiòt had no other choice than to go beg our noble Professor na.
So, what will be the Mumudients’ next line of actions now? Will they cancel their messiah now?
Pesin wey big pass you don big pass you.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by 77up(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness
Honestly the harm those aggressive set of people are doing to him is far more than good.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Buskynwa: 11:07am On May 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by 77up(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
if soyinka must earn your respect,someone that is not even informed of your existence.one can tell that you are too blinded by your emotions to be conscious of reality...you be real specialadvicer,the type of advisers your obi dey consult for upper iweka.
Are you saying he's a mad man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by 77up(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2023
onumadu:
BTW I'm beginning to think that Peter Obi is a saint, and Nigeria does not need a saint to become president.
What Nigeria really needs is a satanic rogue who will deal ruthlessly with Nigerians, to force them to remember God.
Imagine Peter Obi apologizing on behalf of people who were raped by the Nigerian system; people who have genuine angst at the raping system.
I dunno.
It seems to me that before you become the head of the jungle, you must be a lion.
Yes thank you,we don't need your saint , carry your saint commot here😏
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Greattie08: 11:11am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Greattie08: 11:19am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I can now see that you are a BIG, BIGGER & BIGGEST FOOL!

This your so called Obidient movement/family will soon die a natural death...

No sane human is proud of this unruly movement called Obidient family because it is satanic!

Your movement lack respect for Elders, the Ageds even for God because the moment you start abusing the Men of God who did not speak in line to favoring your Candidate, you all will start abusing them and God who called them...

My question for you & satanic Obidient movement is, how will you live long upon the face of the earth the Lord have given you by not honoring those who are older enough to be your father & mother?

TIME WILL TELL!
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by sweetjohn(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2023
Peter Obi should stop apologizing to all this foolish and corrupt educated illiterate. Enough of thew apologists.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The More reason why He should stop FOOLING himself.

The likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Aldulsalam, EK Clark, etc will NOT display such pettiness/Childishness.

Somebody came to meet you in Humility, You end up Trashing him Publicly after he left.

Soyinka has become a DISGRACE. Such a Pity. sad

See Hypocrite
Were you not in Nigeria when obidient called him different names and insults
Where’s Obi then…do you think he didn’t know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by BENEAMATA: 11:27am On May 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
if soyinka must earn your respect,someone that is not even informed of your existence.one can tell that you are too blinded by your emotions to be conscious of reality...you be real specialadvicer,the type of advisers your obi dey consult for upper iweka.
whoa ! Wait what ? ! Are you implying the dingbat you quoted may as a matter of fact be the SPECIAL ADVISER lunatic their lord Obi consults for advise ? Now the sewer rats think their apology is the life source thet sustains the nobel laureate .
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by blacksam01: 11:29am On May 09, 2023
Ttalk:
Gradually he is coming back to his senses and beginning to disassociate himself from the Obidients aggressiveness

he isnt doing dat obidient are his organic nd most ardent supporters, however, one shld bear responsibility as a leader nd know when to apologise, that makes him even far better than u

u used your youthful exorbitance to straw some relationships while growing up, ur parent re-built bridges, does it make u disowned...?

go to skl nd learn not wear tight jeans to show off
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Chee59(f): 11:29am On May 09, 2023
Obi didn't meet you for reconciliation too. No part of that tweet mentioned reconciliation.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by BENEAMATA: 11:30am On May 09, 2023
77up:
Are you saying he's a mad man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣 :🤣🤣
wink wink cheesy
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by Mubiola360: 11:32am On May 09, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Respectfully sir, you are foolish and stupid . Ever since I knew they type of people associating with the Obidients, I knew there is something wrong . LGBT activist, headless mob,Lawyer Ifunaya,most people that have no regards to elderly people, those who can't think on their own, those who sees win as a must in everything .you might be older than me o but Egbon, you no get sense at all.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by zomby(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2023
I Never Met Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised Several Times For The Misconduct Of His Followers —Soyinka

Peter Obi is either a very stupid man or he severely lacks common sense and basic leadership skills.
His apology is a little bit too late. All this bloodyfool needed to do 7 to 8 months ago was to calm his uncivilized supporters down, apologize for their misconduct and then redirect their energy from negative to positive. If he had made this simple move, maybe the stupid man would have won the election.
I guess when you don’t have it, you don’t have it; Peter Obi simply doesn’t have what it takes to lead a complicated country like Nigeria…Leading is much more than telling stories that do not exist, or crying on the national tv or calling pastor to come and rescue your chances to win an election.
I can’t even imagine what Wole shoyinka had to go through having a discussion with an illiterate man with an iweka cricket accent; it must have been a painful experience.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by hardbody: 11:50am On May 09, 2023
plaindealer:

This is the most damaging, sad and embarrassing part of the Professor's takedown, Peter Obi's political party and identity is the term obidient, obi is the head and the leader of the obidient mob, so for the Professor to categorically assert that he's unable to relate to something as obedient and the obedient family, the so-called fascist mob says more than a lot about Obi himself and the kind of people he leads.

Sometimes I really do feel sorry for this obi man, as a politician and a presidential candidate in Nigeria, you need a strong support base, but he's so unlucky that his support base is toxic people, intolerant bigots, and utter fascists that he can nor run away from or criticize or even beg to stop attacking, insulting and bullying opponents, the so-called obidient mob are his only base and if I might add, many of them are ipob sympathizers, another reason why Obi till today won't say anything against Igbos and this is another reason why the professor can not relate to the so-called obidient and obi himself, their leader.

The professor is not dumb or clueless to the fact that Obi sat quietly and did not say a word or even caution his fascist mob sto stop attacking, abusing and insulting the professor, he sat back and enjoyed every minute of it, now the coward and circus clown visited the professor as if nothing happened.

Obi is a very dishonest, untrustworthy and manipulating scum and I'm glad the professor called him out and his fascist obidients.

It is understandable if imbecility is not letting him know and therefore relate with Obidients. People with functional brains know what BAT, Obidents, etc represented in the last elections. He is forgiven, it is all about his age.
Re: Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised by AfonjaPriest: 11:55am On May 09, 2023
Arrogance truly on display. Can't Soyinka learn to adopt humility as his alter ego?
It is now more than ever easy to say that there is no gainsaying being a professor does not bestow on one, tact, decorum, and good use of etiquette .
Knowing that fact as always, it makes it not just sad, it is an egregious shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades / Kidnappers Of Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Arrested In Lagos / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.