Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary (4612 Views)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by diogo23: 8:02pm On May 15, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
you last comment confused me honestly. Please give a brother a honest advice
He meant that you are a mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by diogo23: 8:11pm On May 15, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
i hate the fact that she believes that it’s a favor to me for Dating her always remembering me how other men are ready to spend on her
She's free now to go and meet them, watch how she will come begging
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by johnlaw123(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2023
See you, keep your advice to your self, if the OP is your brother will you advise him this way.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2023
diogo23:

she already started but trust me my heart is locked

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2023
diogo23:

I wanted to block her on WhatsApp but I feel it’s not yet time
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Godsown0: 4:06am On May 16, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
you last comment confused me honestly. Please give a brother a honest advice
He dey tell u say u be mumu can’t u comprehend?
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by skj1377(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2023
Avoid long distance relationship or marriage. See what you want to marry up close and personal . I was once in a long distance relationship with a law student at university of Ibadan many years ago. She asked same thing your girlfriend asked but in my case I actually put her on 20k monthly minus other expenses this was far back 2009. To cut a long story short what people are saying in comments above actually happened to me. It was a huge waste and disaster . My close friends who knew her told me point blank they will not attend my wedding if I go ahead and marry her. The lady was into other guys for money and things but went into prostituting when I dumped her and cut off the allowance. Funny enough she is from a comfortable family but is overtly materialistic and very low morals the family later became a tragedy family luckily after I left her life. Dumping her was not easy I had to go to cele church and perform some 7 day fasting under close supervision which culminated in me suspended in the air by few people at 12mid night mind you I don't attend cele church as I have my religion but is like mine did not make clear provision for my situation . Anyways depending on the spirituality of the girl you may not be able to set yourself free from her grip even if she is sleeping with ten men a day in your presence. Good luck to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by diogo23: 8:00am On May 16, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
I wanted to block her on WhatsApp but I feel it’s not yet time
Just be at alert

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's It Like Dating A Nigerian Girl / Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(! / Please Advice - My Husband Is Dating My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.