Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary (4615 Views)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2023
theophorus:
3years long distance relationship ke?

Are you sure you are not dating Yourself?

She so much like you, till the point of wanting to be placed on Salary abi?

Continue ooo, very soon she will be on daily wages.
i week honestly
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Foodqueen(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2023
Na u go leave women, till you tire.

Since u cannot keep ur mouth shut.

Must you kiss and tell.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2023
Na u go leave women, till you tire.

Since u cannot keep ur mouth shut.

Must you kiss and tell. @ she is close to my family so she get more of the information from them
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Flora2Sweet: 4:02pm On May 09, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

advanceDNA:

Another nigga is offing pant...baba dey pay salary grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Waffarianman(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Already done that

Good

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by akube34: 4:12pm On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
you shouldn't end it.
Place her on a salary. She deserves it. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

long distance, 3 year old relationship. 🤡 🤡
let her use ogun and swear say person no Dey knack am where she Dey

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Freighthost: 4:21pm On May 09, 2023
As u do that
Also place ur mum on weekly salary n cash gift
All ur gf wil offer is puna
Prayer frm ur mum is better

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ogechi98: 4:36pm On May 09, 2023
Weekly salary? As what? Shea you be football club owner or wetin? Oga dump that b!t@h she doesn't deserve you
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
I have to bring this issue here because I need to hear more people opinion.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
Ever since than I have received all kind of words from her.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.
I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Lvgirl: 4:41pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.
I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing

She will ruin Ur connection with Ur family later she will ruin you and later she will run away.

Run away from her

Run
Run are you still waiting
Now.run

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Blackskinman007(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2023
I broke up with my babe this morning because of something similar to this...
I no get time for shiii
Many fishes in the river.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Jozilinn: 5:45pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
End it abeg if you marry nkor, but me don't mind if you do me small giveaway oh things are really choking here at least I go appreciate pass your babe en make I drop aza 🤣🤣🤣 I serious though guy .
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by tunize(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2023
Tell her straight that you can’t do that even in your dreams i nor understand discharge the babe oh before you buy wrong market. Were una dey see all this kind girls self?
There’s a red flag here already spending on your family and she is complaining this alone should be sending u a message.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Iambro(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2023
It is how you people will know the answer to your questions and still bring the foolish story online
Did your father placed your mother on weekly salary? if the answer is no, didn't they live happily together?
The lady in question, didn't she have brothers and a father plus other relatives too?
Some of you really know how to condole nonsense o.
Probably because you don't have options
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by coputa(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
There is nothing wrong in placing her on a monthly salary if you love her and you really want to settle down with her.This is one of the commitments in a relationship.

One thing you mustn't do is to tell her about everything you do for your family,be descret about it.Women don't like it when you spend on your family, they want all for themselves and their family.

Try to be modest on the amount you give her weekly, since she is also working.Dont do more than yourself,teach her to be prudent.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On May 09, 2023
coputa:
There is nothing wrong in placing her on a monthly salary if you love her and you really want to settle down with her.This is one of the commitments in a relationship.

One thing you mustn't do is to tell her about everything you do for your family,be descret about it.Women don't like it when you spend on your family, they want all for themselves and their family.

Try to be modest on the amount you give her weekly, since she is also working.Dont do more than yourself,teach her to be prudent.

Women dont like when u spend your own money on your own folks?? ...bros na devlish woman be that....
the way u dey talk seff.... u sound like u have one of them at home frustrating your life and u have to dance to her tune to have small peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Reggaemich(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2023
coputa:

this statement is wrong❌❌

Why should he put a woman he has not married on a weekly salary

For what reason, is she working for him or what

This is just a tip of the Icebag, if op marries her na die in dey

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Iambro(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2023
coputa:

OP please don't listen to this simp

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by blacksam01: 7:44pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.

i dnt even know what to say...but stop telling her about ur financial prowess..even if its u, u will star, its not good for ladies...
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2023
coputa:

Dis kind advice de vex person. He shud place her on a monthly salary because she be handicap or wetin? Na so u de do 4ur own girl?

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by coputa(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2023
Reggaemich:
this statement is wrong❌❌

Why should he put a woman he has not married on a weekly salary

For what reason, is she working for him or what

This is just a tip of the Icebag, if op marries her na die in dey
Stop pretending, you can do more than that, that's a how you indomie kids pretends online.una dey pack una mamá garri dey give una girlfriend.Op , don't mind what these inexperienced kids are posting here o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by SenatePresdo(m): 8:29pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.

99% of girls believe a man is the provider, especially when she knows you are her main man.

My cousin's wife earns over 800k per month, but she dey pressure the guy for money no be here oh, because the guy is richer than her.

Most girls are not logical, they reason like kids.. we see them as companion, but they see us as zaddy grin.

Just be doing the ones you can do, she can complain if she wants.
But breaking up with her over such trivial issue is out of it, unless they are other part of her you don't like.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Reggaemich(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2023
coputa:
Stop pretending, you can do more than that, that's a how you indomie kids pretends online.una dey pack una mamá garri dey give una girlfriend.Op , don't mind what these inexperienced kids are posting here o.
na man wey dem use cobnomi (pussy water) cook for am

Go do this rubbish way u state

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by DaInferno(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
you shouldn't end it.
Place her on a salary. She deserves it. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

long distance, 3 year old relationship. 🤡 🤡
limau grin grin grin
I'm kinda high rn so everything is fkn hilarious...like this your sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Gee64: 9:50pm On May 09, 2023
No free toto anywhere oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2023
akube34:
let her use ogun and swear say person no Dey knack am where she Dey
it’s waste of time because I already block her out of my life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by pansophist(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2023
By their problem, you shall know them. Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

99% of girls believe a man is the provider, especially when she knows you are her main man.

My cousin's wife earns over 800k per month, but she dey pressure the guy for money no be here oh, because the guy is richer than her.

Most girls are not logical, they reason like kids.. we see them as companion, but they see us as zaddy grin.

Just be doing the ones you can do, she can complain if she wants.
But breaking up with her over such trivial issue is out of it, unless they are other part of her you don't like.
i hate the fact that she believes that it’s a favor to me for Dating her always remembering me how other men are ready to spend on her
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2023
Blackskinman007:
I broke up with my babe this morning because of something similar to this...
I no get time for shiii
Many fishes in the river.
I thought I was alone in this. I clear her eyes today
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Women dont like when u spend your own money on your own folks?? ...bros na devlish woman be that....
the way u dey talk seff.... u sound like u have one of them at home frustrating your life and u have to dance to her tune to have small peace
i wished I can write and pour all my experience with her here. She is just a sadist

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Bea12345(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
i hate the fact that she believes that it’s a favor to me for Dating her always remembering me how other men are ready to spend on her

Before don't you know that she's doing you a favor by dating you? C'mon you can do better dude. I am a guy but I will tell you the truth, Fine girls are supposed to be on monthly daily salary by there partner for life

Other guys wouldn't hesitate to spend on your gal if they were in your shoes.

Show your woman that you love and appreciate her. Let her know that she is the next best thing after slice bread (even better than your mama)

You can start by placing her on a meager 100k weekly salary, else you loose that precious diamond who can't even be compared to your mama.

Show her that you truly love her. Women deserve to be pampered dude. Make her the sole signatory to all your accounts and will whatever property you have to her.

Start by doing all these and see how she will love you heavily and in turn open her legs so you can at least sniff her chocolate dripping panties ☺️
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2023
Bea12345:

Before don't you know that she's doing you a favor by dating you? C'mon you can do better dude. I am a guy but I will tell you the truth, Fine girls are supposed to be on monthly daily salary by there partner for life

Other guys wouldn't hesitate to spend on your gal if they were in your shoes. Are you okay

Show your woman that you love and appreciate her. Let her know that she is the next best thing after slice bread (even better than your mama)

You can start by placing her on a meager 100k weekly salary, else you loose that precious diamond who can't even be compared to your mama.

Show her that you truly love her. Women deserve to be pampered dude. Make her the sole signatory to all your accounts and will whatever property you have to her.

Start by doing all these and see how she will love you heavily and in turn open her legs so you can at least sniff her chocolate dripping panties ☺️
you are not okay
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Bea12345(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
you are not okay

S+h-ut up and credit her aza with 100k right now or do you want to loose the air that you breathe? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

muscular vs cute face (for the ladies) / Things Women Say About You When You’re Not Around / Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.