Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary (4584 Views)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Smartguyboy(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2023
You have to choose between your family or her because one have to go if you marry her .
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2023
Bea12345:

S+h-ut up and credit her aza with 100k right now or do you want to loose the air that you breathe? grin
nice one
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:
You have to choose between your family or her because one have to go if you marry her .
honestly but it’s already too late for her
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by xpiranza88: 11:33pm On May 09, 2023
She is not yet your wife u don they tell her every thing u they do for ur family.....na u put ur self in this position no be every thing them they tell woman ohhhhh ....keep ur family matter away from ur relationship when u marry her is different.....
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by cumoverna: 12:34am On May 10, 2023
Long distance kill you there, can you bet your balls that this girl never de collect?

On the matter at hand, place ur mom first on salary, the way God go open doors for you ehn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
you last comment confused me honestly. Please give a brother a honest advice
stop telling a girlfriend about the things you do for your family,be matured.I believe you are not a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by benqo01(m): 5:00am On May 10, 2023
U sure say u still get babe Abi na babe wey dey do things like witchcraft? Haba how u go dey do something for ur famz u go tell her as in why?

DAT in d first place self whatever u do for ur famz is between u and Dem nothing concern her.

This her attitude self ehn if u continue am she go make u abandon ur famz,u go even regret am

Seriously am yet to see a man complain when a girlfriend or wife does something for her own people why is d case of women different?

Anyways find way discharge her.....
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by adeememman(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2023
I have an entirely different view concerning this topic. I'm more concerned about the long distance in your relationship than the salary/stipend issue. With her complaints/rants it's obvious she's not contended with what she's getting from the relationship (use your nos 6 to expantiate) . The probability she's looking elsewhere is high. Mind you the salary thing will never make her stay but will be like her benefit/pension upon retirement from your union.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Samakus(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2023
Nothing to advice this kind of guy cos he will still mumu las las.

Allow him go ahead and get burnt. Experience is the best teacher
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by africandictator(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2023
You should be robbed by some Robinhood, your money is better off in the accounts of the orphanage and less privileged. Crazy simp!! Why are you buying love? Pretend you have some financial set backs and see her reactions. But if you cannot do without her because she is your god and oxygen, a weekly salary of 1 million as payment for her special love won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
I have to bring this issue here because I need to hear more people opinion.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
Ever since than I have received all kind of words from her.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.
I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing
hope you won't regret it
bkos she dun dey already display some red flags for you to see
"If it's ur family you will rush and send it" you see this statement alone na very strong word o
she want come first or want you to place her above ur family
na her type go later marry no go allow family relatives step foot for husband house
call a meeting btw the two family let them know what you won't tolerate from ur wife to be if she is not willing to adjust or change her way then you'll be forced to let her go
bkos every man dream is to marry a supportive wife not a liability
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
please don’t add more pains to it
what he mean is that the babe get boyfriend during na longtime relationship and the guy dey nack her steadily without giving her a dime instead she dey collect money from you take dey sustain and give the guy for upkeeps
she keeps you for the money and spendings
she keeps the guy for the nacking and flirting
those times she no pick ur calls she dey the guy house dey collect wotowoto
and any time she tell you say she dey go vigil na the guy house she dey go and if you call and the guy ask her who call she fit say na one fat pot belly mugu dey disturb her life
you better breakup with this kind of girl because she don't have anything meaningful to add to ur life except tears and sorrow
her type plenty for nairaland here very lazy b!tch with entitlements
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
honestly i wished someone clear me on that earlier
love dun shark ur head by then na
you no go want hear
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2023
cumoverna:
Long distance kill you there, can you bet your balls that this girl never de collect?

On the matter at hand, place ur mom first on salary, the way God go open doors for you ehn.
brother man you no get joy
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

love dun shark ur head by then na
you no go want hear
shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

what he mean is that the babe get boyfriend during na longtime relationship and the guy dey nack her steadily without giving her a dime instead she dey collect money from you take dey sustain and give the guy for upkeeps
she keeps you for the money and spendings
she keeps the guy for the nacking and flirting
those times she no pick ur calls she dey the guy house dey collect wotowoto
and any time she tell you say she dey go vigil na the guy house she dey go and if you call and the guy ask her who call she fit say na one fat pot belly mugu dey disturb her life
you better breakup with this kind of girl because she don't have anything meaningful to add to ur life except tears and sorrow
her type plenty for nairaland here very lazy b!tch with entitlements
I concur, thanks brother
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

hope you won't regret it
bkos she dun dey already display some red flags for you to see
"If it's ur family you will rush and send it" you see this statement alone na very strong word o
she want come first or want you to place her above ur family
na her type go later marry no go allow family relatives step foot for husband house
call a meeting btw the two family let them know what you won't tolerate from ur wife to be if she is not willing to adjust or change her way then you'll be forced to let her go
bkos every man dream is to marry a supportive wife not a liability
I just clear her yesterday that I want a woman that will give me peace of mind, she can try another man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Blue86(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2023
I will talk to you like someone that needs help.
So bear with my manner of telling you the right thing.

What's the business of your three year distance relationship romantic girl with your family members?

She is not even your wife.
She is just a gal friend.

And you are yapping about your personal biz to her like that.
Are you well?

She is not even wise to be telling her things to get counsel from.
All she can come about Is that she needs a share out of your dough.

Enough stories are here to make you wise, Mr three year distant relationship.

Will you end the relationship.
Focus on God, and let him guide you on how to deal with your life.

Not because you hold cash now mean say you wise.
A lot of cash people wey Dem don kill, and another chop dia money.

Focus on God, and let him lead you.

See how d gal dey manipulate you.
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2023
benqo01:
U sure say u still get babe Abi na babe wey dey do things like witchcraft? Haba how u go dey do something for ur famz u go tell her as in why?

DAT in d first place self whatever u do for ur famz is between u and Dem nothing concern her.

This her attitude self ehn if u continue am she go make u abandon ur famz,u go even regret am

Seriously am yet to see a man complain when a girlfriend or wife does something for her own people why is d case of women different?

Anyways find way discharge her.....
she is just a close chapter now
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2023
Blue86:
I will talk to you like someone that needs help.
So bear with my manner of telling you the right thing.

What's the business of your three year distance relationship romantic girl with your family members?

She is not even your wife.
She is just a gal friend.

And you are yapping about your personal biz to her like that.
Are you well?

She is not even wise to be telling her things to get counsel from.
All she can come about Is that she needs a share out of your dough.

Enough stories are here to make you wise, Mr three year distant relationship.

Will you end the relationship.
Focus on God, and let him guide you on how to deal with your life.

Not because you hold cash now mean say you wise.
A lot of cash people wey Dem don kill, and another chop dia money.

Focus on God, and let him lead you.

See how d gal dey manipulate you.
thanks for the harsh criticism and it really made me have a recalled and I’m making some amendments
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Blue86(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2023
One love bro.

You go do same for your son in the future.
I trust.
Ikpeabujo:
thanks for the harsh criticism and it really made me have a recalled and I’m making some amendments

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by LandMann: 12:10pm On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.
I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing

Your problem is you talk too much... You probably brag and showoff a lot as well... You'll die if you don't let the world know that you're worth millions and you've give your family members millions...

This is the beginning and end of your problem.

Dump the current girl and look for someone else to date for three years while showing off your stupendous wealth... If she turns greedy, dump her and repeat.

Hope you're not from southeast
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by SenatePresdo(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
i hate the fact that she believes that it’s a favor to me for Dating her always remembering me how other men are ready to spend on her

She's lying grin

She knows that she can't force you, so she somewhat brings in idea of following another man so that she can get you on your toes.

Well it depends on the way you relate with her, a girl should not at any point in time make it look like she's doing you a favor by dating you, it's disrespect.
This same girl now, if you tell her you have found another girl that's contended with you, she will run mad.

Anytime you make a girl feel like she can't lose you, it will automatically reduce your worth to her.
Anytime she tells you that, don't be weak, just tell her to go and meet those men and call it quit with you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

She's lying grin

She knows that she can't force you, so she somewhat brings in idea of following another man so that she can get you on your toes.

Well it depends on the way you relate with her, a girl should not at any point in time make it look like she's doing you a favor by dating you, it's disrespect.
This same girl now, if you tell her you have found another girl that's contended with you, she will run mad.

Anytime you make a girl feel like she can't lose you, it will automatically reduce your worth to her.
Anytime she tells you that, don't be weak, just tell her to go and meet those men and call it quit with you.
I appreciate. At least you kind with your words unlike others

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.

The only lesson I want you to learn here is, stop telling her what favours you did for your family and family members, I don't know why she finds that uncomfortable

On the issues of monthly allowance, you have actually given her the impression that you are making money

Well don't give her that money yet, let her keep releasing all she has to release in the name of character and attitude
That will help you to understand her very well

Use that as a test on her loyalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
frozen70:

The only lesson I want you to learn here is, stop telling her what favours you did for your family and family members, I don't know why she finds that uncomfortable

On the issues of monthly allowance, you have actually given her the impression that you are making money

Well don't give her that money yet, let her keep releasing all she has to release in the name of character and attitude
That will help you to understand her very well

Use that as a test on her loyalty
actually I met her through my sister and she more close to my family and she get the information from my people l, honestly sometimes she will be the one to ask and nothing else I can do but to open up to her.
Her family and my family has been a familiar friend.
Infact. My mother and her mother does the Same business
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by frozen70(f): 1:11pm On May 10, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
actually I met her through my sister and she more close to my family and she get the information from my people l, honestly sometimes she will be the one to ask and nothing else I can do but to open up to her.
Her family and my family has been a familiar friend.
Infact. My mother and her mother does the Same business

That's a good one
Well you need to seat her down and advice her so that she doesn't develop entitled mentality

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
I concur, thanks brother
Nwoke dimkpa show ur boy love na
this weekend get as e be o no money on ground
boy just broke fah anything you fit take support my ministry I go really appreciate any thing you give me nothing small oo
sapa dun dey carry me dey go where I no know
0643611048 GT bank Fred Oche
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by ucee64(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2023
coputa:
Stop pretending, you can do more than that, that's a how you indomie kids pretends online.una dey pack una mamá garri dey give una girlfriend.Op , don't mind what these inexperienced kids are posting here o.
guy shut the Bleep up....fucking simp I detest you guys mycheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by ucee64(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
I appreciate. At least you kind with your words unlike others
Baba thank God say you don break up with the girl. In your next relationship make sure you find someone that will give you peace of mind, you see this peace of mind don't joke with it. I don't know why majority of Nigerian girls are like that.infact thunder go still fire that your babe she dey vex say you dey spend on your own family oo no be which craft be that. See brother man she still return when her eyes go clear but never accept her back that's a big red flag unless you want your family to be a war zone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2023
ucee64:
Baba thank God say you don break up with the girl. In your next relationship make sure you find someone that will give you peace of mind, you see this peace of mind don't joke with it. I don't know why majority of Nigerian girls are like that.infact thunder go still fire that your babe she dey vex say you dey spend on your own family oo no be which craft be that. See brother man she still return when her eyes go clear but never accept her back that's a big red flag unless you want your family to be a war zone.
I really appreciate brother man
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by diogo23: 8:01pm On May 15, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
Big red flag, She will destroy your family and no one from your family will visit you Better run when you can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? / Not All Beautiful Girls Are Models; Some Are.....(pic) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.