Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14319 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 12:00am On May 31, 2023
CaptMarvel:
please continue

Story be like

Chapter 1

I went to buy rice at Sokoto

After 3 days

Chapter 2

There was no rice in sokoto

after 4 days

Chapter 3

So I went to a mallam's shop

after another 3 days

Chapter 4
That one too said he had no rice grin

The story are in bits that I don't even understand again. Anytime update drops. I have to go back and read again to understand. Na wa

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:13am On May 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

It seems the post you made this morning was removed. Maybe it was too long. Please kindly repost it. Thank you sir.

Since I started this thread, it's been from one attack to another. Physically and spiritually. They came yesterday physically, but the fire of the Almighty God was so much that they ran away. They encircled and cycled my house in the morning, making alot of noise. When I came out to the varander, they all disappeared. There is power in THE BLOOD OF JESUS and in the name of JESUS CHRIST. If ur not covered by the grace of the Almighty God, pls don't reveal their secrets except ur saved only through Jesus Christ.

As regards the post, I updated it and it was deleted by Mods/Nairaland Bot. I was also banned. But we must continue...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:21am On May 31, 2023
The first Witch that spoke my language said they have been sent to come and end my life.(Am using this coding word because of the BOT that supervises this THREAD. Once I use a word that contains threat or violence, I will be banned again and post deleted). That as long as they are alive, I can never become wealthy! That it will never happen!! And ai was just there looking in disbelief with all our mouths wide open.

Both WITCHES were very angry when they were talking. They said they have been watching me for a very long time. They mentioned the HOUSE in the VILLA I broke down the fence and renovated. They were very angry that who am to be successful. They said they were supposed to go to my house first and put an end to the life of that my beautiful wife and one of my children. But that they will deal with her later but decided to come and put an end to me here before I pass this particular route we are now. They said or they would have come to that my small room in the hotel am staying to snuff out the breath in me right in my room!!! They described my house and the hotel and I was just baffled...I discovered they have been monitoring me and my family for a long time.

At that time they mentioned my wife and children, I spoke back to them and asked them to leave my family out of this whole thing and focus on me here and now. As this was going on, the Witches insisting we should drop the bags immediately, that am not leaving with that money. They lunched forward towards me and the younger herbalist who came with me shouted Ewwwwwoooo (in Yoruba language) and tried standing in-between them and myself saying some incantations. One the Witches hit him once and the man fell down flat on his back not moving a single muscle... like joke like joke as u have it in Nigerian movies, blood started coming out from his nose and mouth immediately. His eyes started moving upwards and sweat covered all his face instantly...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:47am On May 31, 2023
They got angry and moved back. They said the herbalist has taken my stead but is not totally gone, that he has until 9am the following day before he departs earth. They said he has been the one protecting me, telling me when an attack was coming. That he is the one that has been asking me to use my URINE and SALT to BATH at night and in the morning so that attacks won't penetrate my body when they attack. This is actually true. I also made my wife do the same thing inorder to protect her too.

They threatened me that if he kicks the bucket by 9am the next day, then my wife will go next before I too must follow. They said I even asked a man of God to be praying for me that NIGHT at our house in the VILLA. That as we speak, he is there (that is true and I never told anyone about this before now) praying for me to succeed. That I should call him immediately and ask him to leave that house this minute. I immediately brought our my phone and called him and my younger sister to stop their prayers and leave that house by that time to somewhere else effective immediately.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:57am On May 31, 2023
The prophet and my younger sister asked me what was going on why they had to stop their prayers and leave the house but I gave them no reason and asked them to please leave immediately. That they said u should leave immediately but they didn't understand who I was talking about. He stubbornly continued but I did my part as instructed...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:58am On May 31, 2023
The Plea/bargain

After speaking to the prophet and my kid sister, I also called my house and instructed my children to make sure they pray every night before they sleep using PSALM 91. I told them to keep it open by their head on their bed when they go to bed.

At that same time this whole thing was happening, my wife suddenly became sick and she went to the hospital that night. The admitted her. I called her and she gave me heads up. I also passed the same instructions to her. She was checked and was diagnosed of heart problem that night. Funny enough she never had any issue before that day. It suddenly happened because they wanted to make good their threat towards her...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by rainlover(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2023
grin grin this op Sha.. why not type these offline and post it? If your intention is to share your experiences for others to learn, do it the proper way.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 10:56am On May 31, 2023
Salvation2:

Since I started this thread, it's been from one attack to another. Physically and spiritually. They came yesterday physically, but the fire of the Almighty God was so much that they ran away. They encircled and cycled my house in the morning, making alot of noise. When I came out to the varander, they all disappeared. There is power in THE BLOOD OF JESUS and in the name of JESUS CHRIST. If ur not covered by the grace of the Almighty God, pls don't reveal their secrets except ur saved only through Jesus Christ.

As regards the post, I updated it and it was deleted by Mods/Nairaland Bot. I was also banned. But we must continue...
Yes that's true, I know you'll be attacked. They don't let go easily, and when Jesus finally delivers the captive, audience they'll do anything to stop the freed from exposing their dark secrets.

We stand with you in prayers of faith, and we decree that their gatherings shall amount to nothing. God shall destroy the confederacy of lies, and the habitations of the wicked shall be overturned. They shall rise but each time they do, they shall fall for your sake. You're the apple of His eye as He has declared. Whosoever touches you, touches the apple of His eye. The Holy One of Jacob shall defend you. He shall do judgement in righteousness and cause your adversaries to be confounded. The will of the Lord shall stand. Through God, you shall do valiantly in Jesus mighty name!

"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;" 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2023
RenegadeX:

Story be like

Chapter 1

I went to buy rice at Sokoto

After 3 days

Chapter 2

There was no rice in sokoto

after 4 days

Chapter 3

So I went to a mallam's shop

after another 3 days

Chapter 4
That one too said he had no rice grin

The story are in bits that I don't even understand again. Anytime update drops. I have to go back and read again to understand. Na wa
🤣😂🤣😂 I understand bro, just calm down and let's enjoy it like a soap opera which you see once in a week on your TV. He said it's his true life story, so we don't need to rush him.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2023
Salvation2:
The prophet and my younger sister asked me what was going on why they had to stop their prayers and leave the house but I gave them no reason and asked them to please leave immediately. That they said u should leave immediately but they didn't understand who I was talking about. He stubbornly continued but I did my part as instructed...
Urine and salt to bath, that's so disgusting! How would people even be able to come around you.

Continue please.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:56pm On May 31, 2023
For those looking for free online classes. Use this link and watch educational videos that will help u grow in online trading. Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe botton. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vid9h22-l8
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:03pm On May 31, 2023
CaptMarvel:
Urine and salt to bath, that's so disgusting! How would people even be able to come around you.

Continue please.

Urine or salt and sometimes both is added to ur bathing water in small quantity. It helps to nullify any attack. Ask anyone who is spiritually sound and u will hear what they will tell u. There are so many things God and man can use to solve problems both physical and spiritual related issues. If u don't know about them does not mean they don't exist. U can also use LIME with SALT poured on top of the lime to trap ARROWS OF THE ENEMIES and NEUTRALIZE it. But u must use the word of God to back it up. It's very POTENT to the core.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:05pm On May 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yes that's true, I know you'll be attacked. They don't let go easily, and when Jesus finally delivers the captive, audience they'll do anything to stop the freed from exposing their dark secrets.

We stand with you in prayers of faith, and we decree that their gatherings shall amount to nothing. God shall destroy the confederacy of lies, and the habitations of the wicked shall be overturned. They shall rise but each time they do, they shall fall for your sake. You're the apple of His eye as He has declared. Whosoever touches you, touches the apple of His eye. The Holy One of Jacob shall defend you. He shall do judgement in righteousness and cause your adversaries to be confounded. The will of the Lord shall stand. Through God, you shall do valiantly in Jesus mighty name!

"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;" 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

Amen my brother. I really appreciate u for ur prayers. It means alot to me. God bless u.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:32pm On May 31, 2023
As I finished the call, Baba went and started begging them to please calm down. He asked what we can be done to pacify them but their anger was still centered around me wanting to become rich...

After some time Baba begged that we need to look for a way to settle all these and move forward. He asked what can be done to solve all these problems and they replied BLOOD. That they need what I just mentioned now. That that's the only way forward. Baba asked them which type they need and they said that's not a topic for today and also threatened to kill Baba if he ask them that type of question again. They insisted it's not his place to ask them that question because he is no where in the heirarchy of power.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 7:33pm On May 31, 2023
Salvation2:

Amen my brother. I really appreciate u for ur prayers. It means alot to me. God bless u.

Amen.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:05pm On May 31, 2023
As they agreed to this, they said both parties (Witches, Wizards, Dieties and other Spirits involved) will have to hold a meeting in 7days time to determine what they will require from me inorder to be pacified. They said they would have come to the river side and scattered the whole thing we were doing if not that they came a little late.

At this point, Baba took an excuse and ran to the water side to know what the Marine Spirits had to say. He begged that we ( the apprentice and I) should not be harmed. He took us to the last entrance before the river side and we sat near one of the DEITY we bowed to before we went in to the river side. As he left us towards the river side, another new WITCH appeared near us and disappeared again. The apprentice almost jumped out of his skin. He was so scared that he almost fainted. I was too but so many things was going through my mind at the same time...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 31, 2023
You are doing well

Ride on ...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:24pm On May 31, 2023
As he finished, we joined him and went back to the Witches. Remember that the younger herbalist was still lying half gone on the ground with blood coming out of his nose and mouth. Baba said when he got there, no one was there. They were all gone!

The WITCHES gave condition for me, my wife and the herbalist to live. They said an EVIL WIND will blow the next morning by 9am and it will consume me if am still in Oshogbo or anywhere in Osun State.
1. The herbalist must be taken to their HEADQUARTERS in NIGERIA which is OTA on or before 9am. If he gets there after 9am, he will not survive and I in turn and my wife will also go in his direction.
2. I must leave as early as 4am and not be anywhere near OSUN STATE by 9am. If I am, the evil wind will put an end to my existence.
3. If anything happens to my wife, I too must go with her.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:46pm On May 31, 2023
At this point Baba took another excuse again and went back to the water side and met a small MARINE SPIRIT who was sent with cash to give to me and Baba. She said WE do not have any cash on US to leave as instructed by the WITCHES. She gave him N50k to give to me and some more to himself for the journey to OTA Ogun State. When he came back, he delivered the massage to me and the witches allowed us to go without the bags of money. Before now, as they dragged the bags of cash to one corner, they said it has been burnt. We thought it was a joke. When they allowed us to see it for our self, the whole bundles of $$$ were turned to brown like something that got burnt. Just by mere touching of the bag!! Finally, they allowed us to leave...

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:51pm On May 31, 2023
To be contd:
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by SilasIBB: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Salvation2:
To be contd:

Update please

Can I link you up on Facebook?
It's my Favorite Platform
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by henryugo(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2023
Salvation2:

Hmm..God be with you and cover you and your family with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
henryugo:

Hmm..God be with you and cover you and your family with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Amen. Thanks alot. I really appreciate.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Update
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
As I got to the hotel, I was soo scared to my stomach that I couldn't go upstairs to my room. I was still shaking. I had to stay at the reception for a long time pretending to be jisting with the 2 receptionists. Later inorder not to make it look too obvious that something was wrong, I took a bold step, collected my key and went up stairs.

I remember vividly before leaving, I asking those WITCHES if they will be coming to the hotel to attack me after the agreement we had and they said no. Everything will be dependent on the out come of the meeting which will happen in 7days time. When I got upstairs, I couldn't go inside. I waited for some time before eventually opening the door. I looked side ways every second, back towards the staircase as if someone was coming and then peeped inside the room with my two legs outside the corridor. I was that afraid.

When I got inside, I didn't close the door just in case I want to run outside. I fearfully checked the room, checked the closet, bathroom and under the bed. After some time, I now managed to lock the door and lay on the bed like that. The next morning, just as I was warned by the WITCHES, I left around 4am and got a taxi that took me straight to ORE. Despite the cleanup that morning, we got to SHOWBOY ( Port Harcourt park) by 9am on the dot. That's how God helped me to walk away from them for a start and I called the other party (Baba and his appearance) and they told me they have gotten to OTA just before 9am.

God kept me from dying several times.
1. I didn't die there on the 28th of September 2023 as they expected.
2. I also escaped to Ore without being hurt, despite delays that morning.
3. My wife was also attacked that same night simultaneously as I was being attacked physically and she survived. I was supposed to die immediately if anything had happened to her but they failed.
4. I beat their deadline of 9am given to me to die anywhere I am in Osun State.
5. Lastly the herbalist didn't die that night. He was moved to their HEADQUARTERS in OTA before the deadline they give.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
While this whole thing was happening the previous night which was on the 28th of September 2023, my wife was also attacked that night at the hospital...while she was there like I said earlier, she was diagnosed with the following:
1. Heart problem when she never had any form of medical condition. In fact we hardly fall sick in my house.
2. The doctor also said she has sugar problem 3. High Blood Pressure (HBP).

None of these things was there before now.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
The previous night in Port Harcourt

That night around mid night, as I called my house, I discovered she was not yet back from the hospital. I called her line and found out she was admitted. And she was crying over the phone that they were pressing her neck. Who was that I asked? She said two women. She said they tried to put an end to her existence (am trying hard not to use the proper word because of the BOT which manages this thread). where did u see two women? She said they appeared in her ward (private ward), and came and held her on her neck. So she was very very scared and could not sleep or even switch off the light. She was practically screaming on top of her voice as she was crying and talking to me. She begged me to call a PASTOR or MAN of God to come and pray for her. She also started calling everyone she could at that time to come and sleep with her at the hospital.

I checked for different numbers and called the friends I had and non responded. The two that I helped, that assisted me in getting cash as loan turned their backs on me and even mocked me. They said I was lying and they mocked me...I suddenly remembered the TAXI driver who prophesized to me about where am going to and what is coming to me. I managed to get his phone number from my phone because I too was weak and still in shock. I couldn't sleep and I couldn't wait to leave Oshogbo/Osun State the next morning as early as 4am. He picked up his phone and called my wife, and prayed for her. After the prayers that night, she felt peace all around her. Before she could say JACK, she fell asleep and dozed off immediately.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Prophet Dike Power

The next morning, her siblings and dad came to see her at the hospital. Her father is a DECON in their family church but does not believe in most men of God especially when they talk or prophesy. He is the old and dogmatic type of christian. As they were there with her, Prophet Dike Power traced the hospital located along stadium road Port Harcourt and came to her room.

As he stepped into her room and greeted everyone, he introduced himself as Prophet Dike from brother Stephen. Without being told anything either by my wife or my self, he immediately turned and called me and said it was a SPIRITUAL ATTACK and it was 2 women!
But the siege is over as he has stepped into that room!! He said they have failed!!! That they came to put an end to her life but that can never be possible again as he has come into the case...

While this was going on, the medical team comprising of a medical doctor and some nurses came in that they want to operate on her heart. That they should excuse them from the room. Prophet Dike asked them to leave her alone, that there is nothing wrong with my wife. The father of my wife didn't believe or agree with him. He got angry and started looking down on the Prophet because of his dressing/appearance. But he laughed and told them that they will never find her vain to insert anything. They checked and checked and looked everywhere on her wrist, arm and laps, but couldn't see a single vain according to what the prophet said. They got angry and left my wife because they felt prophet Dike was a hindrance to their work.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2023
As the doctor and his medical entourage left, he asked her to stand up so that they can leave immediately because they want to kill her. She made all the payments and they left with her father to around Rukwoku area. When they got there, it was a small clinic for low income earners. She felt somehow because of the environment and how small it was but stayed because the prophet said she would be well taken care of there. Her father on the other hand felt so bad and wasn't in support of them leaving the earlier hospital to this...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Learn how to trade today and be a boss of ur own. Make money from the comfort of ur own home. Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vid9h22-l8

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Annahh(f): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2023
All these could have been avoided if Salvation2 did not fear the words of that woman that said she will kill him, the spirit of death has come after me and my family several times, what I do is I WAR in midnight, Dem no born that witch well to kill me or any of my immediate family, one time they sent accident to my dad to kill him but he didn't die. No be today. Witches have power but serious Children of God are more powerful than them.

Also marine spirits are more powerful and dangerous than witches, witches are the lowest in the chain.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Salvation2:
Prophet Dike Power (+234907 716 8959)

The next morning, her siblings and dad came to see her at the hospital. Her father is a DECON in their family church but does not believe in most men of God especially when they talk or prophesy. He is the old and dogmatic type of christian. As they were there with her, Prophet Dike Power traced the hospital located along stadium road Port Harcourt and came to her room.

As he stepped into her room and greeted everyone, he introduced himself as Prophet Dike from brother Stephen. Without being told anything either by my wife or my self, he immediately turned and called me and said it was a SPIRITUAL ATTACK and it was 2 women!
But the siege is over as he has stepped into that room!! He said they have failed!!! That they came to put an end to her life but that can never be possible again as he has come into the case...

While this was going on, the medical team comprising of a medical doctor and some nurses came in that they want to operate on her heart. That they should excuse them from the room. Prophet Dike asked them to leave her alone, that there is nothing wrong with my wife. The father of my wife didn't believe or agree with him. He got angry and started looking down on the Prophet because of his dressing/appearance. But he laughed and told them that they will never find her vain to insert anything. They checked and checked and looked everywhere on her wrist, arm and laps, but couldn't see a single vain according to what the prophet said. They got angry and left my wife because they felt prophet Dike was a hindrance to their work.

This reminds me of an incident in 2017. There was this woman who was possessed by marine spirits. They actually wrecked her life. Her father, a new member of our church in Ilorin brought her in from Lagos.

According to the dad, a retired DPO , several attempts to help her daughter had been made since she was young. All to no avail. They've been to many deliverance centers. Nothing changed. Even though they were Catholics, there's been no church denomination they have not sought help from.

The lady was then married and things really got harder. This was complicated by the fact that the husband's mother was a very powerful witch. The family suffered to the extent that the wife was literally begging on the streets of Lagos with her two children to feed the family. The husband who was a banker got sacked few months into the marriage, and ever since then, getting a job became impossible. Satan is very wicked! These people couldn't even afford a home for themselves.

During deliverance, it was revealed that the lady was dedicted to a river goddess in their village in Cross River during a crisis the lady had when she was about 6yrs old. As time passed by, both the girl and the parents reneged on the terms and conditions attached to the help they received. This made the river goddess angry. Their lives were turned upside down.

By the power of God, she was delivered. The husband was called in from Lagos and got delivered too. This was in September 2017. I made a decree to the husband that he'll get a good job before the end of September. The day was a Wednesday. That same week, he received calls from 3 different organizations to come and resume work with them. These organizations have had his application for many years. They ignored it until the day the Lord visited this man. I pray that God would visit the reader of this post in Jesus name! The man weighed all his options for the now available jobs, and settled down with Nigerian Breweries in Ibadan. A new dawn had come but the devils were angry.
They were determined to annihilate the family, starting from the wife.

The husband had gone to Ibadan to resume work but the wife and children remained with the wife's father in Ilorin.

One night, the father ran panicking to my house which was just a stone throw away from his, and was shouting for me to come and help her daughter.

I hastily rushed down to their house only to find the lady suffocating on the bed in her room. The Spirit of God told me she was being strangled. So, I uttered a word of command in the name of Jesus. Immediately, she got relieved and started narrating how she saw some beings strangling her, saying they would never allow her to live. She was the only one seeing them. She said they intensified their efforts as soon as I stepped into the room.

After praying for her that night, declaring her and her family a 'Touch Not' for the devil and his agents, peace and comfort was restored, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I pity anyone who visits this thread only to read for entertainment. This life is more than meets the eye. Only a true connection with Jesus Christ forms a perfect bulwark against the wickedness of this world.

I hope atheists like Jaephoenix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, francistown, maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today / Happy Ash Wednesday / Peter Ejiofor's Wife Delivers Quadruplets: 4 Boys After 7 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.