Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (13847 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has NL Helped You? / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by exotique1fy(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
I have gotten a job through a Nairaland post.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Emma09(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
One of the silent member since 2009. This forum has really helped reshaping my life and perceptions about life. I was once on the verge of depression between 2018 and 2020, but Nairaland helped me overcome the depression because of the laughter, banters and sometimes intriguing threads I read here. Though I am still one of the silent members here, I still find this forum very interesting and has helped reshaping my life. My day isn't complete without Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by francisduru: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
To know Nigerian current time and date, since I live in space

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Kaiser20: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
How has Nairaland helped you?
in all areas I meant
Nairaland means: "All work and no play makes me a dull boy"
A good place to have fun, after a busy day.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by livenija: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Ok let me give it a try...

I've been having several job interview invitations in Lagos but can't make it coz of my location (Akwa ibom)
Any good person here who's got space should accommodate me for awhile,I'll abide by your house rules I promise, the moment I secure a job I'll move out or probably get my place,thanks.

I know someone who needs a roomate, but he go dey fuk u for yash, u gree
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Gentew(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
in all areas I meant

1. I got my first and present job through an advert on Nairand.

2. I learnt how to tell people that they are stupid without mentioning the word "stupid"

3. I learnt that crime/drug is entrenched in the DNA of a particular tribe in Nigeria thereby giving us a bad name around the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Yes.

Made me my first Million selling Gadgets.

I also met great business partners here on NLi love you all.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by livenija: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
exotique1fy:
I have gotten a job through a Nairaland post.
hand job or Mouth Action
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Julius209(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland has been so helpful in ways to me. It has changed my life financially. I made my first million via domain flipping. I met the person that taught me on this platform. I am greatful to Seun Osewa for creating this wonderful platform.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
The developers of this site has to find a way of making registered member to be making small money.......if na by likes or which ever. We are over 3million members here... people make money on other social media like Facebook, YouTube, til, Twitter and insta NAIRALAND CAN DO IT TOO!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by TrainPark: 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
I met a good friend here who happens to work as an HR personnel in a multi-national that I eventually joined before leaving Nigeria.
He is now a brother, a colleague and friend. He helped me make a life decision that I am still grateful for.
- Almost succeeded in chyking/marrying a popular Nairalander but she asked me a silly question and that I must give her my NL ID before we can proceed. I come know say her head no too correct even though she is a sweet babe. Na so I jump ship leave her matter.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by PoliteActivist: 4:08pm On May 11, 2023
Skyview01:
Nairaland has shown me that we as Nigerians are not one and may sadly, never be.

It has made me realize that TRIBALISM is real and we may have a replay of Hotel Rwanda in Nigeria at some point in the future.

You have it all wrong by far!!
Those people are NOT like that in real life. It is like road rage - people are only like that while driving. Same way, the nonsense those people write, lying in bed in their pajamas, is NOT how they are in real life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Abidextemi1(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
Through Nairaland platform, I got the little job I am currently on…

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ufotty2001: 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
The foundation of how I started my online business that led me to my first one million naira from Nairaland.. Nairaland took me out of poverty. The millions am making today is from Nairaland. I got the idea of what am doing today from Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by sonature1: 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
I learnt freelancing on Nairaland and quit my full-time 9-5 job afterwards. It was one of the most daring and critical career decisions I ever made.

Now when people cry of exchange rate, I sit back and thank God for that decision because my payments come in USD.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by mayorofyentown(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It has helped me to defend myself and also learn to make trouble as well. I must not always be on the defensive side, at least let me sef be the trouble maker
no wonder you no day rest.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by SuperbCrown: 4:11pm On May 11, 2023
I got a client here who I did business then company registration for. He is a very good client has he also referred our services to some people.
CONTACT FEMHAN CONSULT FOR YOUR:

🎖️Copyright Registration

🏅Patent Right Registration

🎖️Trademarks Registration

🏅 SCUML Registration

🎖️Company Registration

🏅Business Name Registration

🎖️Foundation Registration

🏅Association Registration

🎖️Money lenders License

🏅Import License

🏅Export License

🎖️SCUML Certificate

🏅Tax Clearance Certificate

🎖️TIN Certificate

🏅Newspaper Publication

🎖️Affidavit

For fast-acting results, try Femhan Consult.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Karnice600: 4:11pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
in all areas I meant

When I feel like laughing over stupid things and get somehow nasty too. It's here. No other dump site smells better.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ruffDiamond: 4:11pm On May 11, 2023
Site still looking analogue like thief.nubu and getting boring by the day lipsrsealed still,...
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
I don book space, I'm coming. I actually wanted to do this today but not like this sha
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
All I know is NL is a yeruba platform and they are always biased...

And I have learned to be mindful of yeruba pple
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by virginboy1(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland has rescued me from SIMP lifestyle.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Peacecore: 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
Shadysen:
This forum opend my eyes to knows things i was unware of, i like religious and relationship section and i hate anything concerning politics.
grin grin grin male or female??
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by iamclime(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
pansophist:
I'll say that Nairaland made me a better writer. To write here almost every week, for the last nine years, is a sure way to sharpen your usage of words, usage of analogies, and nuances.

Also reading almost every week helps in listening and writing better, since everyone has their own idiolects, reading from everyone makes you know how to write complex and laser-sharp stuff.

You get it, you really get it.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by juman(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland is golden to me.
It helped my english writing over the period.
I learn over and over again.
Till today I still learning.

5 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by pikechukwu6(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
Nah only ban ban Mods dey knack me...No help at all cheesy cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You have it all wrong by far!!
Those people are NOT like that in real life. It is like road rage - people are only like that while driving. Same way, the nonsense those people write, lying in bed in their pajamas, is NOT how they are in real life!

I honestly want to believe you, i really do but my experience and the reinforcements of hates from both tribes against each other have proved otherwise. The perception on social media is a mirror of the underlying society.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by FutureFocus: 4:14pm On May 11, 2023
Infact, I can’t stop saying Thanks to Seun , Nairaland has help me in so many ways I can’t lie.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by cumoverna: 4:14pm On May 11, 2023
This forum help me really see that there's war already in the country.

Tribal war,
Gender war.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Epistasis(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland....

I had a job interview in an agro related firm that I have never been to, through nairaland, I was able to locate the place. I got a contact of a person who linked me up to another person with whom I spend the night. I later didn't get the job.

In 2017, I got all the needed info from nairaland about my masters program in UI.

...and many more. Thank you Seun, a big thank you to all the nairaland crew!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
juman:
Nairaland is golden to me.
It helped my english writing over the period.
I learn over and over again.
Till today I still learning.
Just to help.

English.

...I am still...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.