Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (13883 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has NL Helped You? / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Peacecore: 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Freelancerr:
We dey get daily update for here.
I don get data entry job for here once.
Na the help naira land don do for me.

Check my signature you go see more.

😊😉
Are you still doing it?
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Skyrose: 4:17pm On May 11, 2023
Please can you mentor me
sonature1:
I learnt freelancing on Nairaland and quit my full-time 9-5 job afterwards. It was one of my most daring and critical career decisions I ever made.

Now when people cry of exchange rate, I sit back and thank God for that decision because my payments come in USD.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Badonasty(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
Lol…this is where I get 90% of happenings in Nigeria and around the world from

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Karnice600: 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
juman:
Nairaland is golden to me.
It helped my english writing over the period.
I learn over and over again.
Till today I still learning.

I no hear well. Abeg you say you learn English from Nairaland??

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by sukkot: 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
Got my mechanic from here. That guy is the best mechanic in the whole Africa. One time I overheated my car cuz radiator fan motor stopped working. Anyway so gasket was gone. This guy pieces my whole engine in front of me as in he almost completely disembowelled the car, and in my mind am praying this guy remembers everything he undid, anywAy he put it all back together and car drives like brand new. On these streets am kicking every cars butt because of this job he did. He washed the radiAtor too and put new fan . Car drives with so much power now. Thanks to nairaland. Being using the guy for 3 years now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
Skyview01:

I honestly want to believe you, i really do but my experience and the reinforcements of hates from both tribes against each other have proved otherwise. The perception on social media is a mirror of the underlying society.

That's social media. In real life people are not like that. There are things that bind people beyond tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Jefferyhi86(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2023
There are nice persons on Nairaland, I hope to find my helpers someday here

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by airminem(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2023
gentility411:
Nairaland has been personally helpful to me. I remembered when an Op posted he was to give ₦5k to about 10 genuine random people in need. And, before the almighty, i had a job interview in a nearby state without a penny on me.
I dropped my bank details on dat thread explaining my plight. Funny tho that same evening i got a credit alert of ₦5k from d Op dat same evening. Tho i cant remember the Op name again i remain forever greatful to him.
On a funny twist, i passed d job interview but declined d offer due to lack of accomodation and distance issue to my place

The sender of the 5k was ''Hungerbad'' of blessed memories. RIP

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Kinqmaker: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't know about y'all,but the truth is that nairaland has really helped me so much since 2019 when I officially joined..

Modified:::: Nairaland has taught me how to tolerate troublemakers,that is,if not for the tolerance that nairaland has taught me,I for dey exchange punches with passengers steadily because of their foul mouth especially when they board my keke angry. .... Secondly,it has saved me from depression alot of time, especially during the times when I was jobless......Also, I've equally met alot of good pals from here.....Ones who have really impacted me positively.....I don't wanna mention any name,but truly truly through nairaland I realized that Nigerians are generally good people, irrespective of the tribal bashing which we've found ourselves in..

Dis man… hmmm
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland helps me to become more BRUTAL.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by PoliteActivist: 4:22pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
Got my mechanic from here. That guy is the best mechanic in the whole Africa. One time I overheated my car cuz radiator fan motor stopped working. Anyway so gasket was gone. This guy pieces my whole engine in front of me as in he almost completely disembowelled the car, and in my mind am praying this guy remembers everything he undid, anywAy he put it all back together and car drives like brand new. On these streets am kicking every cars butt because of this job he did. He washed the radiAtor too and put new fan . Car drives with so much power now. Thanks to nairaland. Being using the guy for 3 years now

You know what's comming next don't you cheesy
We want to know who this guy is, and if we can use him too!
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2023
My best job till date was gotten via this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Germi9: 4:26pm On May 11, 2023
In differentiating kids from adults
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Techgener: 4:27pm On May 11, 2023
Are you looking for inspiration and guidance in your faith journey? Do you want to deepen your relationship with God and feel more connected to His love? Look no further than
(tiktok.com/@gods_general_)
Our Christian content will inspire you, uplift you, and help you connect with your faith in new and exciting ways. From daily message to insightful reflections, we have something for everyone. Join our community of like-minded believers today and discover the joy of walking in faith. Follow us now and start your journey towards a more fulfilling, meaningful life with God. #ChristianContent #FaithJourney #GodsLove #Inspiration #TikTok
Click on the link below
tiktok.com/@gods_general_
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ABenny101: 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
siofra:
By revealing the cowardice and hypocrisy of Nigerian men.

angry
cheesy cry me a river. Idi ara. Ashiru
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Fadelex(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland has helped me in a lot of ways, I have gotten a lot jobs through nairaland, even during my japa journey, nairaland was my agent. Nairaland has a lot of potentials but it depends on you whether you want to mine gold or sand

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by PoliteActivist: 4:29pm On May 11, 2023
Kinqmaker:

Dis man… hmmm

Dis man what? The guy Sonnobax15 is spitting the truth. As a Nigerian there's simply no other site like Nairaland. There's something about the place. So simple, yet there's so much depth to it. Many people's default search engine, and rightfully so!

We are blessed to have this. Other countries don't have it (not like this. I've searched)

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by sukkot: 4:29pm On May 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You know what's comming next cheesy
We want to know who this guy is, if we can use him too!
lol I won't lie to you that guy is the best mechanic ever . What he doesn't know about cars is not worth knowing. And I say that with my full chest out. Met the guy on nairaland car section . Operates out of the Lekki area right in front of falz the bad guys house. Richmond estate beside Nike art gallery

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by juman(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Just to help.

English.

...I am still...

Ok. Thanks.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by lavylilly: 4:30pm On May 11, 2023
undecided
Worriedwife:

Nairaland is a forum,, u are not here 2 display pictures and stories. Go 2 instagram for that
Excessive functions would make nairaland bulky and difficult 2 load
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by jumper524(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
Improve my writing skills, keeping me ahead of my political cycle in information, also seems like a potential expo to smart and uncommon knowledge. When you see explorers post, you’ll know..

My peers call me nairalander most times cos the comments gives you broad view of quality knowledge if it’s fake, Some comment might just detect even if others have fallen, there’s always a contrary view..

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by onuman: 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
Depression at times. If not for the temptation to rebute the false narratives of the most Shophistiwretched lot... on NL...
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by KonTagiousBull: 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
How has Nairaland helped you?
in all areas I meant

This is a forum that has helped in all reasonable doubts to creat enemity, encouraged tribalism and increase the ethnic hatred in Nigeria.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by MightySparrow: 4:35pm On May 11, 2023
For information, leisure and meeting all manners of characters from the normal to the bizarre.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by HomeTutorsPro: 4:35pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
How has Nairaland helped you?
in all areas I meant
Whenever I and my friends run outta funny things to say, boom!!
There's no dull moment with nairaland.
There are people, more appropriately, usernames that have been conditioned to be stupid, mischievous, savage, lackadaisical, sadistic, ...
In fact, every character that ever liveth exists on nairaland.
What a forum at what a time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Tunjoel(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2023
When making enquiry about a topic or subject or previous experiences on a particular issue, Nairaland is always very helpful.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by FirstbornWds: 4:37pm On May 11, 2023
A lot.. I can confidently say Nairaland was one of the primary success to whatever I am and would be.

Big Kudos

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2023
wink smiley

I join nairaland officially in 2012 before opening another active moniker in 2019.
Nairaland has been a source of inspiration to me, educative, information and fun, I've got lots of knowledge on this forum, nairaland/nairalanders have feed me when am hungry, advice and encourage me when I lost my job, give me advice on health wise, I knew more online than offline about politics, religion and other information. I'll always be grateful to God and nairaland/nairalanders, in fact am not myself whenever am offline in a day on nairaland, nairaland gives me the complete me I need, it boost my moral and self esteem in public and generally. May God bless all nairalanders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Ajione(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2023
I met a man here who helped me out When my business was affected and I need to start all over again. I met this man on nairaland and we talk alot .God has used him for me more than my expectations.
He has giving me money of upto 6digit. Brother H GOD BLESS YOU.
Secondly, I got a job through nairaland in 2018 but I left the job after 6months because of accommodation and distance.
NAIRALAND HIGHER EVERYDAY.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by exotique1fy(f): 4:41pm On May 11, 2023
livenija:
hand job or Mouth Action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.