Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here (29848 Views)

I'm Considering Apologizing And Kukuma Bleep The Married Woman / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Whatsapp Group STRICKLY For The Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Charlieabc(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
First of all, have separate bedrooms
I'll add more later

It kills marriage more than it builds it. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Bfly: 7:33pm On May 16, 2023
Lack of growth
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Dexy4yah(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2023
Marriage this days....u gas make money o if not....

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 16, 2023
Kobicove:
So long as you're making good money your wife dares not disrespect you!
Please don’t get married if this is what you truly believe.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by CharleyBright(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:
A QUICK QUESTION TO THE MARRIED FOLKS HERE
During the early stage of marriage, there's usually this level of serenity n respect for each other but as time goes on, the story changes n then over familiarity n all the sh*t that comes with it, starts to set in,

with the level of "over familiarity" involved in marriage,

how do u guys still maintain the honour and regard for each other despite having seen n known everything there is to see n know about your partner...

You know how people can be most times, they start behaving funny when they finally get settled comfortably with you,

🤥🤥🤥

Hmmm.
I sense you are a newly married man who is uncomfortable with some level of familiarity (which u consider as disrespect) coming from your wife.

Firstly, as a man it is important you marry a woman you love and trust as a friend. When u love and trust your partner, there are no boundaries that can be seen as beyond limits or over familiarities.
As a man who has been married for years, I and my wife are very close. We are truly bonded and understand each other to extent that I cant see or say what my wife can do and I start seeing it as over familiarity. Infact we enjoy the over familiarity because we communicate and understand each other enough not to allow certain trivialities ( as u have) to come between us.

To tell you the truth, the reason why u feel this way so much that u are uncomfortable with your wife's perceived over familiarity with you is because there is a disconnect between both of you. That disconnect stems from lack of / or too little communication between both of you.

My advise to both of you is to communicate more often. Be friend who understands each others limits rather than rivals who are competing for supremacy.
Love, tolerance and communication are what sustains marriage.
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by spiritedtete: 7:42pm On May 16, 2023
No matter how you do it... never marry a girl raised by single mother.. or divorced family... otherwise it will take the grace of God for her not to continue in that line.... there are Good girls from divorced or single mothers but my guy think twice once see finish enter you are finished too.

They can't endure and they are always quick to see their parent mistakes and will not take that bullshit too
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by marsup: 7:43pm On May 16, 2023
Depends on the reason for getting married in the first place..
These days people just get married for the fun of it, and after a while they get tired.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by arantess: 7:47pm On May 16, 2023
Heroicvic:
Sorry is it just me that has this pride and won’t think twice before sending any woman that disrespect me in a marriage or relationship off?

I’m sorry but I can’t stand you insulting me while I feed you till you die😏
Marriage is not for children

You are obviously not matured for it, so stay single so as not to suffer someone's daughter

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Angrymode: 7:47pm On May 16, 2023
In marriage, every man should know that it's his duty to train, retrain and forever train his wife to his taste. Forget love and look for a lady that is ever ready to learn and there will be peace.

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by arantess: 7:47pm On May 16, 2023
marsup:
Depends on the reason for getting married in the first place..
These days people just get married for the fun of it, and after a while they get tired.
Interesting, I didn't know this
Angrymode:
In marriage, every man should know that it's his duty to train, retrain and forever train his wife to his taste. Forget love and look for a lady that is ever ready to learn and there will be peace.
Nice take
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by NLKing01: 7:50pm On May 16, 2023
Intentionality.... We choose to
Iamgodskid:
During the early stage of marriage, there's usually this level of serenity n respect for each other but as time goes on, the story changes n then over familiarity n all the sh*t that comes with it, starts to set in,

how do u guys still maintain the honour and regard for each other despite having seen n known everything there is to see n know about your partner...

You know how people can be most times, they start behaving funny when they finally get settled comfortably with you,

🤥🤥🤥
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by egunna(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The sex part is what baffles me

How do I continue to bang one particular pussy for years
Will my dickkk ever get excited the way it was from the beginning for my wife...over familiarity of her kpekus will weakened my dickkk

that is if na wetin u come do for life be dat.there comes a time that the least issue on ur mind is sex.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by NairaMaster1(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥

Not in every marriage Sir.

Major cause of issues in marriage:

1. Wife not accommodating in laws except her own.

2. Wife always amusing husband of cheating as if here is US, UK et al

3. Husband not responsible due to extra marital affairs.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by jojofola: 7:54pm On May 16, 2023
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by qtguru(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2023
Should be directed to the today's women more, men are ready to do their part naturally. lipsrsealed I've seen women who think it's wrong to be submissive or cook for the man. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by easzypeaszy(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
I dey come
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Karleb(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
fyzaila:
That is why it is only sensible people that should get married. If both partners have sense as in real sense, then there will be decorum in the house.

Finance and age aside, their should be an exam people should pass before getting married. IELTS or something.

Too many dumb people getting married.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Reelmii: 8:06pm On May 16, 2023
At a point in marriage,, its no longer love that keeps it going but understanding
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by apstpaulg(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=Iamgodskid post=123058009]A QUICK QUESTION TO THE MARRIED FOLKS HERE

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Father0fjesus: 8:08pm On May 16, 2023
CharleyBright:

Hmmm.
I sense you are a newly married man who is uncomfortable with some level of familiarity (which u consider as disrespect) coming from your wife.

Firstly, as a man it is important you marry a woman you love and trust as a friend. When u love and trust your partner, there are no boundaries that can be seen as beyond limits or over familiarities.
As a man who has been married for years, I and my wife are very close. We are truly bonded and understand each other to extent that I cant see or say what my wife can do and I start seeing it as over familiarity. Infact we enjoy the over familiarity because we communicate and understand each other enough not to allow certain trivialities ( as u have) to come between us.

To tell you the truth, the reason why u feel this way so much that u are uncomfortable with your wife's perceived over familiarity with you is because there is a disconnect between both of you. That disconnect stems from lack of / or too little communication between both of you.

My advise to both of you is to communicate more often. Be friend who understands each others limits rather than rivals who are competing for supremacy.
Love, tolerance and communication are what sustains marriage.
Cheers
you guys talk like there's only one formula to a good marriage. It's not a one formula thing
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by omachonu112: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
There should be no such thing as over familiarity in marriage! You both are best of friends and are both equal. When you understand this then you will enjoy peace and sanity in your home.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by phemmyfour: 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥
Respect is earned not demanded

If you continue to play your role well, you won't lose your relevance
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Light777(f): 8:16pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥
When you marry your soul mate, maintaining the honour and regard among yourselves comes naturally..

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by vikstandon(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2023
crows2ravens:
Do you have any close friends or siblings? Does "over faimliarity" cause issues?
If your answer is yes to both, don't get married!

Op answer this question then you have solved your problem.

The two were naked but were not ashamed.

Treat her with dignity and fairness while also expecting the same in return.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by Ingocof(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥

It is as a result of personal determination and decision irrespective of the circumstances. It is also a knowledge of what makes marriage to work..
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by sonnie10: 8:21pm On May 16, 2023
Heroicvic:
Sorry is it just me that has this pride and won’t think twice before sending any woman that disrespect me in a marriage or relationship off?

I’m sorry but I can’t stand you insulting me while I feed you till you die😏
Now that you know, just be prepared.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by bionixs: 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥
the initial honor or respect is owing to not knowing yourselves well. As you stay on , the honor or respect come naturally when you are upto your responsibilities. You then earn it not given
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by naijapikin2(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmm honestly couples easily get bored with each other. So I suggest once in a while one of them should just take a one day break to their parents home and ease out the over familiarization.

That's just it

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by fyzaila: 8:30pm On May 16, 2023
Karleb:

Finance and age aside, their should be an exam people should pass before getting married. IELTS or something.

Too many dumb people getting married.

True! Because marriage is supposed to be a bliss not the other way round.
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by fyzaila: 8:31pm On May 16, 2023
Klass99:

Well said. Seven blessings to you.

Thanks sis
Re: A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here by alizma: 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
Iamgodskid:

🤥🤥🤥
Maturity and tolerance help us to keep going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) / What Is One Other Thing You Can't Sacrifice In Order To Retain A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.