Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama (59488 Views)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / How Can My Parents Evict My Troublesome Uncles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by bellotaofeek: 4:27am On May 13, 2023
You are not disciplined . A core polygamist you are. Go and marry her . Am sure u will still marry more. Hope you are rich though ! Congratulations ahead for more wedding ceremony
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by deewhydoski(m): 4:27am On May 13, 2023
Stephaniegold:
The best thing you can do is to look for some elderly people that ur wife will respect so much, you can even involve ur pastor and just let ur wife no abt ur silly mistake....don't dare pay for her pride bride fee ooo...because it is clearly stated that she did not loves you.
Be wise I repeat be wise
I like the way u responded to his question without insulting him.
The young man made mistake and he is looking for advice, what he did is totally wrong and he has accepted his mistake. Sometimes we all made terrible mistakes. He who without sin should cast the first stone.

First thing I will tell the op is to find a way to let his wife know about it. Mayb he should arrange his family member to speak his wife, it might not go down well but she has to first hear it from the culprit.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Federalis: 4:42am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

What should I do now mature advice please?

You've been pussified.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ruffhandu: 4:49am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:
As titled above. I made the worst mistake in my life impregnating my baby mama for the second time. She and her mother had given me so much trouble in the past. I don't even know what came out of me to start sleeping with her again. Boom she is pregnant and has refused to abort.

She want me to pay her brideprice or else she will tell my wife. If only I had control my manhood I would have not found myself in this terrible situation.

Does your wife know about her- I mean about the first baby she has for you? If yes, then it's easier (note the word, 'easier', I did not say easy).
Just tell her how it happened, you went to see your daughter and one thing led to the other. Who knows if she jazzed you to 'do'.

Since it is 'old firewood', your wife will not be as mad as if it were a 'fresh girl'. Make your wife to join you in war (prayers) against the jezebel to release you from 'her pot'. Your wife may suggest a pastor to go to for deliverance, to this DO NOT RESIST. . Work out plans thereafter on how your wife will monitor you so you stop cheating, make your wife to believe you sincerely want to repent of cheating.

But whatever you do, don't pay any bride-price. This matter is dicey, and you don't handle it well, you will lose your marriage and end up with the 'troublesome woman'.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Osobi32(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2023
How can u possibly need mature advice when u are not mature enough to control ur manhood. I don't even believe ur story because no man in his right senses will go through trouble from a woman and willing go back there again. Which kind pussy she get!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by maticar: 4:52am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

you are one of the miscreants on nairaland constituting nuisance
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Babastrong(m): 5:10am On May 13, 2023
Matured advice? when you've not matured.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by corlin2(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2023
Na lie jare grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Prettychild(f): 5:22am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

I have 1 wife only she is my everything. I am not going to marry her as a second wife she is troublesome her mother is my worst enemy and I am not ready to die from HBP. I am frustated because I don't know how to tell my wife about the mess I made.
That’s why I never advise anyone to marry a man with a baby mama cos they would still go back to their vomit. It’s better to marry a widower than to marry a baby papa.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by xtivin(m): 5:27am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Just go and pay her bride price, be ready for your wife reaction because you have to tell her. I am in full support of your baby mama and mother, how can an adult like you make same mistake twice? the you want to turn her to your baby factory? Pls do the needful, take her for baby shopping in the US grin cheesy grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by imagrg(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2023
She had a baby for you before you married your wife?

If so, legalise your union by marrying her for the sake of the children.

Na waoh!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mosaicafrique: 5:45am On May 13, 2023
So you even have a wife and you were sleeping with another woman You betrayed your wife, seriously
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by mosaicafrique: 5:49am On May 13, 2023
imagrg:
She had a baby for you before you married your wife?

If so, legalise your union by marrying her for the sake of the children.

Na waoh!
Oga enjoy knacking her and probably she knack better than the woman at home, one reason he forgot to use condoms.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ufotunang: 6:01am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

... you are already married and still went to sleep with another lady.....and why did you not use condom....inorder to prevent unwanted pregnancy
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by vicfajeze: 6:02am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Disect your manhood sir!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by alamoht(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2023
Your case is spiritual oga
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ufotunang: 6:09am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

... just tell her that you will take care of her and the child ,.. child support... that let her keep it secret and not to tell your wife.... that you will take good care of her and the child financially and other wise.., sponsor the child education till university level and also set up a bussiness for her your baby mama so she can have something doing and earn a living..... that you promised to do that and she should not tell your wife
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ledaman: 6:24am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

How much will I gain from creating fake threads. This is my true life story if you don't believe it fine your choice. I am waiting for good willing people who will advice me on what to do.
You have problem but you don't know. When you were banging her, did you announced to any dude?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by reservd(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

Tell us how you mistakenly open her legs first
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by baylow85: 6:37am On May 13, 2023
only came to read comment.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by sencekompis: 6:41am On May 13, 2023
ogbeni
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by OsbornTyler7: 6:41am On May 13, 2023
To find the best cryptocurrency trading app, consider their features including allowing fiat and crypto deposits, instant deposit, fees and commissions, spreads, and support for payment methods. Also, make sure to research if the apps allow for conversion fees and whether they are secure.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by alyarmouk(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2023
Try n talk sense into her...that even if you'd pay the price it musnt be ds way. Just get her to abort it. Tell her u r looking for means to send it wife abroad.. that after she goes u cn settle down with her n additional child wld deplete d budget, show her love, get her to abort.. than give it self brain n stick to ur wife.
I'm guessing her wahala is not much as u claim..cuz if it is...u no suppose even dey get erection for her
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by baba4thegehs: 6:52am On May 13, 2023
Wait what?!!

This one is a uselessss man o!

Same girl you complained about how they miserably treat you?!!

Same one that had a daughter for you? Habamana!

You're married FGS, what else are you looking for,

Useless simps! Grown men with penis and no brain, just sex sex.

WHO RAISED THESE MEN!!?

Spits!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by wisdomkid: 6:56am On May 13, 2023
I am speechless, why not offer her and her money, hush money or promise them big amount of money if she did the AB?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by hardbody: 6:56am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

She was my first love . I loved her so much but her and her mother don show me shege. I have vowed to never have anything to do with them anymore.

Advise well given and received.

No be say I believe you sha ooo
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by hardbody: 6:59am On May 13, 2023
alyarmouk:
Try n talk sense into her...that even if you'd pay the price it musnt be ds way. Just get her to abort it. Tell her u r looking for means to send it wife abroad.. that after she goes u cn settle down with her n additional child wld deplete d budget, show her love, get her to abort.. than give it self brain n stick to ur wife.
I'm guessing her wahala is not much as u claim..cuz if it is...u no suppose even dey get erection for her

See advise....

Kids everywhere. Bros you even need to be advised
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Juliearth(f): 7:04am On May 13, 2023
Stevenbright:

You have a wife at home and went ahead to father a baby outside with another woman and now she is pregnant with a second child for you.

Please go ahead and do what she suggested that is formalizing marriage with her as a legal second wife.

I don't support polygamy, but this right here is what op must do. After making her a baby mama for the second time, op has reduced her market value to nothing. Thus. He must marry her. Op must face and bear the brunt of his mistakes this time around. He did it the first time and got away with it, so why wouldn't he again? Very irresponsible and Immature of him. Spreading his seeds like tuface and David.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Franking: 7:05am On May 13, 2023
U mean ur d!ck mistakenly entered her paradise?
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by Freelancerr(m): 7:12am On May 13, 2023
Mistakenly accept the kid and start training your unborn kid.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2023
Fabulozz:

why would you add mistake to your sentence? You are worse than buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Spiritualist_hidden Knowledge About Ose Oji_alligator Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.