Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (56101 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by olab059(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
LikeAking:

What do u mean?

Are u not an African..

What's diff about dia religion?

A lot of Africans see any religion that is not either Christianity or Islam as evil. Not too many know about Buddhism and Hinduism. Imagine a staunch Nigerian born again Christian seeing a man praying to something that looks like idol. You know what will be going through his/her mind cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

Is written boldly on your tourist pass that IF CAUGHT WITH DRUGS IS DEATH PENALTY wink

I like those guys. a government official in an interview once said "Singapore is not Disneyland".

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by JaskanFactor: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Like Dubai after it, Singapore is an experiment by the European owners of the world.
The experiment they have for Nigeria is of a different kind, along the lines of terrorism, kidnapping and depopulation by all means.

So dont go to Singapore and think those people there worked so hard they built such a modern cosmopolitan metropolis.
They were allowed to, just like South Africa is the only nation in black Africa that is allowed to develop.

The European owners of the world choose who is allowed to have electricity , and who needs to be paying ransom to kidnappers and terrorists.
Just like in your house , you choose where to make nice and improve, and areas you want to close down and degrade.

Many dont know that after ww2 when japan had been reduced to rubble, there was talk of rebuilding Japan and many people complained at the time, that what about Africa, so the plan became to rebuild Asia and Africa. By the end of the project Companies like Toyota, sony etc were born out of the dust , and Africa got more military coups and everyday civil wars .

Life on enemy planet has daze like this, its no reason to move to Singapore, you wont escape the the hate no matter where you go, even amongst your own people who have been demoralised cause they think everything they touch turns to shit, not knowing who is actually behind it .

A powerfully European Professor who is one of those that instructs governments worldwide what to do once said, we cannot allow the third world to develop like the western world , cause that will create too many people using too much stuff, he continued to say, that will be like a plague of locust descending on the planet. That is why they have to make everywhere in black Africa except south Africa a depopulation area.

That is why in the face of truth, places like Singapore should really look ugly to the African eye, once you know the truth.

We have been in lock down for almost 1000 years. Paying for the sins of our arrogant fathers who used to be the Europeans until they were pushed out to southern African coast in 1492. And even in this suffer many niggers still acting arrogant looking to add to the sins for their descendants.

To African, Singapore is not a pretty place, its a place that shows all the things you can do, but not allowed to. Dont forget the founders of Europe are now called African and West Indian etc.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by nedekid: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
davodyguy:

My plan was to visit Singapore last December, but I don't have anyone to write letter of introduction and someone was asking for ridiculous amount. Hence, I opted for Italy.

How did you get a Singaporean to write you a letter of invitation?
If you are visiting as a tourist, I do not think you need letter of invitation. You be tourist and wish to visit for recreational purposes. Ie "goodtime"

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by dannex4adx(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

Are you married?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BoldBrainz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
One thing I discovered here is some of the street restaurants has this kind of status with light surround it and I notice the owner usually pray in front of the statue, I ask someone the reason behind it he said that is Buddha religious practice and the owner of the restaurant is offering prayers to his god to bring customers wink

Is good before you Jakpa to another country make sure they have similar culture or else you will not be comfortable with what you will see .

Meanwhile, hardly you see Africans here because they have very government strict rules and he who do any how go see any how wink

Singapore is a very warm and welcoming country. Been there before and won't hesitate to repeat the visit. Drug trafficking is not tolerated but I can vouch for the fact that it's not a racist environment. Yes the weather is extreme, but Africans can comfortably live there, because it's not hotter than African countries.

And you see that country? It fvcking favours people who are street smart.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Prechgold1180(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
I will stay here for 10 days will be updating with pictures. Singapore give 90 days arrival visa and you must arrive before the expiration of your. According to immigration rule you must not exceed 20days on your tourist visa otherwise you become an illegal immigrate and will be fished out and deported.
Can I have your number
Pls
I plan on traveling for tourism
I did a dubai visa thru agent
Last got it
But did not travel due to some reasons
I plan on doing another visa
I think u can help me with some information
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by watersideboys: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Richdee1:
Kee it up
What visa did you apply for?

Baba wan japa 😆
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by stankezzy: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Hope u are not running away from Nigeria, u must stay and everyone will suffer it together , after voting a drugee una wan run comot ,una punishment is still doing press up

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Heineken(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

Return Flight tickets is about 900K to 1.5m pending when you book your flight
Visa fee is 30k without agent
Hotel is between &50 to $160 per night
Then spending money based on how many days you will spend
If you wants to visit some tourist site there are paid one and free one it depends on you.
you're doing very well dear. I never follow any update back to back like this before. That your phone sharp o.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
I saw a status in front of a restaurant and a man was offering a kind of prayers with a burning sticks. I was careful when taking the picture

That's their God. Even the Chinese Restaurants in Nigeria, have their God at the entrance. Its fascinating how people who bow down to their own God are doing much better than those who bow down to foreign gods.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
What do you mean by street smart?
BoldBrainz:

Singapore is a very warm and welcoming country. Been there before and won't hesitate to repeat the visit. Drug trafficking is not tolerated but I can vouch for the fact that it's not a racist environment. Yes the weather is extreme, but Africans can comfortably live there, because it's not hotter than African countries.

And you see that country? It fvcking favours people who are street smart.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by wunmi590(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Singapore is mixture of Indians, Chinese and Indonesia. They are white skin but few black people here are Indian with dark skin color

I think this Indian people are the most travelled in the world 🌎, nah everywhere dem dey

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Westman001: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Night view
Is about 8 pm here

Help your boy secure a remote job with foreign companies abeg. Share links. My email is oolayinkapaul @ gmail.

And what kind of remote job do you do for them if I may ask.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good evening @Op

Can you give the breakdown cost of your trip?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Chukkychukky(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

Yes
Since u knw u would cover ur face u for no kuku show ur picture na, or abi na ur shape u want make we see
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by sslcrypt: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

Academic work is pretty independent. You are shown some stuff; they expect you to take it from there. It is largely research-based rather than taught as in the UK. The classes are pretty easy. The koko lies in research and experiments. Working hours are long, overtime is loved. People do their jobs diligently and take it seriously. For someone coming from a country with a high unemployment rate, nothing concerns me with long hours. grin

You are in Japan? Please I need some information. My sister owns this nairaland account, just a heads up tho. She's married to an european and I had many opportunities to relocate to europe but didn't because I really want to visit my dream place which is Japan. So how do I go about visiting or even studying? What are the processes involved? I studied japanese on my own 9 years ago, but didn't get to use it except one occasion when I ran into a japanese tourist in Plymouth, England. Looking forward to hearing from you, arigato.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by tommy589(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Like Dubai after it, Singapore is an experiment by the European owners of the world.
The experiment they have for Nigeria is of a different kind, along the lines of terrorism, kidnapping and depopulation by all means.

So dont go to Singapore and think those people there worked so hard they built such a modern cosmopolitan metropolis.
They were allowed to, just like South Africa is the only nation in black Africa that is allowed to develop.

The European owners of the world choose who is allowed to have electricity , and who needs to be paying ransom to kidnappers and terrorists.
Just like in your house , you choose where to make nice and improve, and areas you want to close down and degrade.

Many dont know that after ww2 when japan had been reduced to rubble, there was talk of rebuilding Japan and many people complained at the time, that what about Africa, so the plan became to rebuild Asia and Africa. By the end of the project Companies like Toyota, sony etc were born out of the dust , and Africa got more military coups and everyday civil wars .

Life on enemy planet has daze like this, its no reason to move to Singapore, you wont escape the the hate no matter where you go, even amongst your own people who have been demoralised cause they think everything they touch turns to shit, not knowing who is actually behind it .

A powerfully European Professor who is one of those that instructs governments worldwide what to do once said, we cannot allow the third world to develop like the western world , cause that will create too many people using too much stuff, he continued to say, that will be like a plague of locust descending on the planet. That is why they have to make everywhere in black Africa except south Africa a depopulation area.

That is why in the face of truth, places like Singapore should really look ugly to the African eye, once you know the truth.

We have been in lock down for almost 1000 years. Paying for the sins of our arrogant fathers who used to be the Europeans until they were pushed out to southern African coast in 1492. And even in this suffer many niggers still acting arrogant looking to add to the sins for their descendants.

To African, Singapore is not a pretty place, its a place that shows all the things you can do, but not allowed to. Dont forget the founders of Europe are now called African and West Indian etc.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by nedekid: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
JaskanFactor:

All you wrote makes sense and correct too, but we must not loose sight that Africans are also the cause of a significant percentage of their problems. Our strong tribal roots for instance. We will rather vote the devil rather than vote a saint that will genuinely make our fortunes better based on tribal reasons. Africans do not believe in the collective good of community as other races do. Look at people dropping trash on the street. I remember when I was with the then first officer in the US high commission in vi. At their car pack by the boat jetty and someone dropped trash on the floor. Omo, the man went to pick it up complaining.
Look at how we drive, others wount give way for you to pass even when theirs is blocked. If you want to know Nigerians, give them a junction, you will see immediate traffic. Oyinbo, that junction will be free!
Where will you see abroad, where a governor will setup a private tax company that will replace the tax agencies, he will then take 20% of the earnings and yet people will say he raised revenue and justify such shenanigans?
Where will you see in the uk (I am not saying there is no corruption there too ohh), politicians will blow money as if it is paper without citizens raising alarm.
While in the uk, I visited my sister staying in a highrise appartmemt hotel at cannery warf, 1 bed room apartment, she was paying around 250 pounds daily during her vacation. Do you know I noticed so many blacks I found out were Nigerians. She said hmm, all the 2, 3 room appartmemts costing 350, 400, 500 etc pounds a day were occupied by Nigerians and students for that matter on long stays. And most were allegedly children of officials from naija. Living large with chauffeur services.
Look at nddc, Nnpc, npa, Nigeria airways, nnsl ie Nigerian national shipping lines of those days, cbn etc. Is is westerners or the globalist etc that made them not to work effectively?
We Africans hold most of our problems, oyinbo will steal 5% and work with 95%, blackman will steal 95% work with 5% and the share 5% from his stolen money and his people will hail him.
Infact I think the darker the skin the less their ability to manage countries. As trump said, show me one black run country doing well. They are all hell holes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Ciso(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is wat we like to be hearing knowledge is power no be all dis escoba ND Osama followers
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by soccerlite: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
At the Hindu temple the priest offer prayers and give you flowers to take home. I saw burning candles they offer to their gods. Traveling is education

Mosque church no dey
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by grandstar(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
I saw a status in front of a restaurant and a man was offering a kind of prayers with a burning sticks. I was careful when taking the picture

The man is of Indian descent. He is also Hindu.

Singapore has 3 primary races:

1. The Chinese who account for around 70% who emigrated from China and settled here
2. The Indians from India who were brought in largely by the British. Around 20%
3. Ethnic Malay who are natives or omo nile account: 10%

Please note that these are rough estimates o!

The racial balance is maintained meticulously by the Singaporean government.

So, if the Chinese Singaporeans drop to 68%, the government will give permanent residency to foreign Chinese until they reach 70% again.

Also note that 36% of people living in Singapore today are foreigners with permanent residencies.

The reason for this is that Singapore is obsessed with fast economic growth.

To achieve it, it simply keeps pouring in capital. which labor one of them, until it achieves its target economic growth rate. This is no different to what is seen in Dubai. This is often stated by The Economist which pisses the highly intolerant Singaporean government off which detests criticism.

Their notorious for taking critics to court. They are known also for replying articles which paint the government or its policies in bad light.

I won't be surprised if they respond to mine grin grin grin

The
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Reference(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
blockgeek69:

Talking about the cost of living, I'm assuming since you work for a Singapore firm, the salary should match up with the cost of living. Never knew Singapore has a terribly hot weather though, interesting.

Every country close to the Equator is a furnace at the moment.
Rainfall is the only, temporary salvation.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

Yes that’s why you hardly see Africa’s settle there for hustling like they do in other countries
You hardly find Nigerians in such a country

Nigerians and lawlessness are 5 and 6 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by grandstar(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Singapore is mixture of Indians, Chinese and Indonesia. They are white skin but few black people here are Indian with dark skin color

Dark skinned Indians must have originated from Southern India. I won't be surprised if they are Tamil
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by PaulH07: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:

- Search jobs online.
- Develop your skills.
- sign up a profile on LinkedIn, indeed, look for Asia recruitment site and signup. If you have not done that.
- Update your profile to suite your skills
- Keep applying for jobs one day you will get it.
- Search for free online webinar that relates to your skills register and attend. You might be contacted for a job offer thereafter. This is how I got mine.
- Lastly make your profile standout.

Your earlier write-ups made you almost seem like an illiterate to me.

So many grammatical blunders too much to ignore, but now I've seen that you're actually learned.

Although you other write-ups are beginning to look like that too.

Are you intentionally devaluing yourself by writing so poorly?

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by JaskanFactor: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
nedekid:

All you wrote makes sense and correct too, but we must not loose sight that Africans are also the cause of a significant percentage of their problems. Our strong tribal roots for instance. We will rather vote the devil rather than vote a saint that will genuinely make our fortunes better based on tribal reasons. Africans do not believe in the collective good of community as other races do. Look at people dropping trash on the street. I remember when I was with the then first officer in the US high commission in vi. At their car pack by the boat jetty and someone dropped trash on the floor. Omo, the man went to pick it up complaining.
Look at how we drive, others wount give way for you to pass even when theirs is blocked. If you want to know Nigerians, give them a junction, you will see immediate traffic. Oyinbo, that junction will be free!
Where will you see abroad, where a governor will setup a private tax company that will replace the tax agencies, he will then take 20% of the earnings and yet people will say he raised revenue and justify such shenanigans?
Where will you see in the uk (I am not saying there is no corruption there too ohh), politicians will blow money as if it is paper without citizens raising alarm.
While in the uk, I visited my sister staying in a highrise appartmemt hotel at cannery warf, 1 bed room apartment, she was paying around 250 pounds daily during her vacation. Do you know I noticed so many blacks I found out were Nigerians. She said hmm, all the 2, 3 room appartmemts costing 350, 400, 500 etc pounds a day were occupied by Nigerians and students for that matter on long stays. And most were allegedly children of officials from naija. Living large with chauffeur services.
Look at nddc, Nnpc, npa, Nigeria airways, nnsl ie Nigerian national shipping lines of those days, cbn etc. Is is westerners or the globalist etc that made them not to work effectively?
We Africans hold most of our problems, oyinbo will steal 5% and work with 95%, blackman will steal 95% work with 5% and the share 5% from his stolen money and his people will hail him.
Infact I think the darker the skin the less their ability to manage countries. As trump said, show me one black run country doing well. They are all hell holes.

Dont be fooled , all Nigerian officials are working for oyinbo, and as far as oyinbo is concerned, corrupt officials are just what you need for place you want to destroy.

They run thier country and Nigeria, but the type of corruption they allow in Nigeria, they only allow 5% in thier country.
Do you get it now. The oyinbo want theifs and people who can sell thier mother everyday to be the ones running africa.
They go into European prisons to choose African leaders, thats where they found your current president

And anybody who is hard working and educated and might do good stuff for the nation like funso williams gets killed.
thats been going on for over 500 years with grave yards full of those who wanted to lead africa aright, and palaces full of those that want to destroy africa.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
I will stay here for 10 days will be updating with pictures. Singapore give 90 days arrival visa and you must arrive before the expiration of your. According to immigration rule you must not exceed 20days on your tourist visa otherwise you become an illegal immigrate and will be fished out and deported.

. pls I'm a little bit confused on this..

the arrival visa and the tourist visa, are they two different things??
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by wunmi590(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
More pictures from the beach

The country is truly clean...

Even the beach is cleaner than the whole of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by 8stargeneral: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Visit Indian restaurant for my dinner with a friend.
Really enjoying your post...enjoy yourself and stay safe
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
I would really struggle with their food o. Most indo-chino Asian countries are usually very colourful.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by PaulH07: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2023
HRprof:
Move to a new hotel the customer service lady in the hotel was excited to see a Nigeria wink she told me she is currently dating a Nigerian guy she met online , planning to visit nigeria or bring the guy to Singapore but don’t know the process. The guy is from Asaba Delta state. We took a picture together she will forward to the guy. He might be a NairaLander wink anyways I let her know the process I came to Singapore

Hmmmm, I hope the Nigerian is not a scammer sha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.