Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62518 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2023
then that young chap will die young, happy & fulfilled 4 chooking hand inside a CORNfused babalawo eyes doin a paid hatchets job!

cool

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Kion: 5:52pm On May 17, 2023
fredoooooo:

Why not go and tun under Apga and take them to limelight..
Use your mob power on the founder of LP today .
Karma will bring everything back to reality soon .. cheesy
if he had used apga you despicable retarddded urchinnns would come up with the agenda he’s a tribalistic man
Anyways it’s stupeed arguing with corn filled brain mofos
Swear you knew Lp without obi ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Jayjay1960: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.
do you even know this man before presidential election
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bssmobile: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
So this babalawo dream is to sit beside PO. What a tall dream.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Starhearts: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Obesere the musician or a street thug ?
The one that received curse today will not listen because obidence are beyond redemption.

Obesere d Street thugs back den at Ile-ife...

I knw wht am saying .....
I finished from OAU....
I knw wht happened to him wen Bola Ige cursed 🤬 him in public
Obidient will neva learn
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
Peter Obi is a li..........?
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2023
The young sharp should go and carry his village families to beg Apapa otherwise he may not see the next 7 days.

chrisdolly:
The part that said "He's a young sharp in Apapa's voice, he will not grow old is a very serious issue"

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richardokubo(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

Eyah it's a pity he wasn't beating to death self. This old fool that look like native doctor, babalawo hungry looking idiot what his he doing in court was he invited ? Trying to go distrub the procedings of the court wth is present there , is plan was cut short by the vigilant youths on ground .
The old fool said he as contributed more that obi bcus he as been in the party for more than 21yrs, how many councilor sit did he win during this 21yrs to compare to the impact Obi bring to the party just under 9month .
The old fool is a goat as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
How many governorship candidates?
You mean oshiomole who ported to another party after winning?
How many house of rep members have LP won compared to this year that they won more than 34 house of rep seats?
How many senators have they gotten compared to more than the 6 senators achieved in 2023!
Now let's go national,what was their electoral scores in 2015 and 2019 compared to 2023?
In less than 7 months,a man made it possible for an insignificant party to have a humongous score!
Make una fear Peter Obi joor!

5 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by izubext007: 5:54pm On May 17, 2023
Tinibu gang member
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by richie240: 5:54pm On May 17, 2023
'Consequences' like d one suffered by ekweremadu in ur hands, right?
cool

Tntsi:
Elder were I come from are reasonable. They won't do this sort of evil. They know the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by torqque7(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Cry more..Your tears is sweet..He never see anything,infact una Never see anything yet..more tears loading since old man like him no wan get sense..the mumu old man the curse person wey remove him cap lol that curse abi prayers will be returned to him 100%

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by highflyer012020: 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
and labour party has no political weight untill Peter Obi came into the party. because of the relevance that Peter brought into Labour party incessant court actions becomes the order of the day. Apapa did not follow the due process to become party chairman. what happened today shows that the labour leadership knows more than the Apapa faction
Godfullsam:

You children of hate lack respect. Who was the chairman of Labour party before Peter Obi joined the party?

We have never heard any problem from Labour party for several yrs until Peter Obi joined.
Peter Obi is a nuisance personified.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Staphylococcus: 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
Obi caused division in APGA

splitted PDP votes

About to destroy Labour Party

That Duroc is a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

save which democracy?
angry
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2023
So because I don't know him I should support the public injustice melted on him ?

Jayjay1960:
do you even know this man before presidential election

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Sheggy13(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2023
forgiveness:

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.
Most of these Obedients are stupid kids that just clocked 18 fairly recently and the last election was the first time they would vote. They have no sense of history, and think Nigeria started conducting election in 2023.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Felabrity: 5:57pm On May 17, 2023
He still get mouth to dey talk

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2023
This is serious. How come the guy allowed politician used him in such manner.

Starhearts:

Obesere d Street thugs back den at Ile-ife...

I knw wht am saying .....
I finished from OAU....
I knw wht happened to him wen Bola Ige cursed 🤬 him in public
Obidient will neva learn
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by DestinyNigga: 5:57pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

He want to protect the interest of the party abi Thiefinubu pay him to withdraw the application cheesy. He got what he deserved. The next time he will try it, his head will be broken into pieces. We are not in the court to play.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Ole, nNa go bribe him to withdraw petition against Tinubu, he has committed Treason against the party and deserve to be Lynch
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by droid9: 5:59pm On May 17, 2023
What happened today sweet me sha. He should return what they gave to him. You can’t stop obi’s mandate, you want to withdraw petition grin

4 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Father4all: 5:59pm On May 17, 2023
This idiot should go and die

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by BaddestQueen(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Old man, Obidence will forever to Labour in vain. No short cut to Aso rock. Tell your Obi-tu-lie to face his business because 100 years to come he will not get close to Aso rock.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by plaindealer: 6:00pm On May 17, 2023
May Peter Obi and his terrorist mob never happen to Nigeria o. Thank God for rejecting these jihadi terrorists.

Just imagine, the evil people keep saying they want a better Nigeria, but what they actually want is a destroyed and terrorist controlled Nigeria.

Just look at the level of this barbaric and lawless act in a court of law?

These crude, crass, viciously violent, evil and uncivilized people just cannot be members of any sane society.

God saw this coming when he rejected obi and his mob.

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Psalmistproject: 6:00pm On May 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Laugh wan kill me ooo!
Let him go to PDP or APC wer the rule of law reigns supreme.
madridguy:

2 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by bentenny(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
where were u when mimiko was gorvenor of ondo State under labour party... Labour party has produce national assembly guys previously too... you think Obi joining them suddenly make LP one big party or what... Mtcheew
If indeed LP was a big party according to you,what was their electoral national result in 2015 and 2019?

3 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by torqque7(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
Tntsi:
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

The video below is lamidi group talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc

We no dey even hear what the idiot dey talk..be like say he carry hot yam for mouth and trying to talk..Oga with due respect if you go do anyhow walka you fit still collect from angry Nigerian youths o my hand no dey na advice I dey give you sha.

1 Like

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by vince96w2(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
Babalawo don drop quote..say person no go grow old
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Starhearts: 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
This is serious. How come the guy allowed politician used him in such manner.

He has learn in lesson in hard ways
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Ayor93(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Guy m not joking. Na just noise, walahi. He(Apapa) is receiving the reward of his doings. It will end in tears for him
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by blacksam01: 6:04pm On May 17, 2023
my take is that he shld continue with his own court proceedings until he gets an injunction declaring him rightful leader and an order barring Abure from attending court proceedings as the labour chairman...

that way if he comes to court with the order, the police will help him vacate Abure...dts how it shld b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.